Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. (5293 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
^^^^
@budaatum

You should have clumped this together rather than separated the last sentence away from it and add it to the remaining. You misunderstood me. Your bad.
To have both, you must redefine the words "muslim" and "four" to accommodate such. This room for redefining is irrational because I could redefine the word "atheist" to mean a christian mathematician and concluded that there are christian atheists where as it is impossible to simultaneously be an atheist and a christian. This is basically what muslim feminists are doing.

I never said "muslim feminist" is a word. The word that has to be redefined to make being a muslim feminist possible is "muslim." That's all. You can also redefine "feminism" and "feminist" to have it the other way round.

It is impossible to be a muslim feminist except you redefine the word "muslim" to be compatible with feminism. Here are the definitions of the words "Muslim," "Feminism" and "Feminist."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
^^^^
@budaatum

You should have clumped this together rather than separated the last sentence away from it and add it to the remaining. You misunderstood me. Your bad.

I never said "muslim feminist" is a word. The word that has to be redefined to make being a muslim feminist possible is "muslim." That's all. You can also redefine "feminism" and "feminist" to have it the other way round.

It is impossible to be a muslim feminist except you redefine the word "muslim" to be compatible with feminism. Here are the definitions of the words "Muslim," "Feminism" and "Feminist."
Forgive me for I am dunce. Please explain to me using the definitions you posted to show me how muslim feminist cannot exist.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
This room for redefining is irrational because I could redefine the word "atheist" to mean a christian mathematician and concluded that there are christian atheists where as it is impossible to simultaneously be an atheist and a christian.
I didn't understand your inclusion of "mathematician" here, and I didn't want to distract, but Christian atheists do exist.

Christian atheism is a form of cultural Christianity and ethics system drawing its beliefs and practices from Jesus' life and teachings as recorded in the New Testament Gospels and other sources, whilst rejecting supernatural claims of Christianity.

Christian atheism takes many forms: some Christian atheists take a theological position in which the belief in the transcendent or interventionist God is rejected or absent in favor of finding God totally in the world (Thomas J. J. Altizer) while others follow Jesus in a godless world (William Hamilton). Hamilton's Christian atheism is similar to Jesuism.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
budaatum:

I didn't understand your inclusion of "mathematician" here, and I didn't want to distract, but Christian atheists do exist.

Christian atheism is a form of cultural Christianity and ethics system drawing its beliefs and practices from Jesus' life and teachings as recorded in the New Testament Gospels and other sources, whilst rejecting supernatural claims of Christianity.

Christian atheism takes many forms: some Christian atheists take a theological position in which the belief in the transcendent or interventionist God is rejected or absent in favor of finding God totally in the world (Thomas J. J. Altizer) while others follow Jesus in a godless world (William Hamilton). Hamilton's Christian atheism is similar to Jesuism.
Hmmmmm. On checking the word "christian," I agree that one can be a christian atheist given that someone who adopts the moral values of Jesus is also a christian according to one of the different definitions of "christian" in the English language. Fair enough, christian atheism is possible. I was mixing things up with the common meaning of the word "christian."

However, on cross checking a muslim feminist is impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
budaatum:

Forgive me for I am dunce. Please explain to me using the definitions you posted to show me how muslim feminist cannot exist.
I will. I need to attend to something. Space booked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Martinez39:
I will. I need to attend to something. Space booked.
It's not that the space you booked on your very own thread would ever run out 39 but that surely you've had enough time by now considering how much of it you've spent "lying buda" all over the place. Besides, we'd get to determine once and for all if beans is beans or you're just blind.

Here's my question again, in bold so you don't miss it. If you need more time just say.

Please explain to me using the definitions you posted to show me how Muslim Feminist cannot exist?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
budaatum:

It's not that the space you booked on your very own thread would ever run out 39 but that surely you've had enough time by now considering how much of it you've spent "lying buda" all over the place. Besides, we'd get to determine once and for all if beans is beans or you're just blind.

Here's my question again, in bold so you don't miss it. If you need more time just say.

Please explain to me using the definitions you posted to show me how Muslim Feminist cannot exist?
As I have said buda, I am not interested in any of our past discussions anymore. Let's agree to disagree. I know beans is beans regardless of who eats it and you have your own idea on whether beans is beans or not. Shikina.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Martinez39:
As I have said buda, I am not interested in any of our past discussions anymore. Let's agree to disagree. I know beans is beans regardless of who eats it and you have your own idea on whether beans is beans or not. Shikina.
I do not "agree to disagree" with people who refuse to use their brain but have the audacity to insult buda!
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
budaatum:

I do not "agree to disagree" with people who refuse to use their brain but have the audacity to insult buda!
Okay.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra, if a religious person can be a carpenter, or a bartender of a thief, why can't a religious person be a murderer or a feminist?

budaatum:

I do ask you why Caps!

But he would not CAP!
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:
Xavfra, if a religious person can be a carpenter, or a bartender of a thief, why can't a religious person be a murderer or a feminist?

But he would not CAP!

The Bible states that women should be submissive to their husbands .....but....we are only submissive to our superiors .....
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

The Bible states that women should be submissive to their husbands .....but....we are only submissive to our superiors .....

"The Bible states that" humans must not kill, nor covet their neighbours goods.

Are humans submissive to the Bible?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

are only submissive to our superiors .....
Who are your superiors?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

"The Bible states that" humans must not kill, nor covet their neighbours goods.

Are humans submissive to the Bible?

Those who are under the religion which uses the Bible are submissive to it ..

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Those who are under the religion which uses the Bible are submissive to it ..

They do not kill? They do not bear false witness? They do not steal? They do not worship other gods?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

Who are your superiors?

In an empty space, we are all equal.. .....

But we all thread different routes, it then makes us different........

Just like a general is a superior to a sergeant
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

They do not kill? They do not bear false witness? They do not steal? They do not worship other gods?

They do.....

But give to my point and adequate reply
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

They do.....

But give to my point and adequate reply
What is your point?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

In an empty space, we are all equal.. .....

But we all thread different routes, it then makes us different........

Just like a general is a superior to a sergeant
Who is the general and who is the sergent and who is the God who determines superiority?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

What is your point?

Where I talked about feminism not being of the Bible
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

Who is the general and who is the sergent and who is the God who determines superiority?

You're dancing circles........

I've already explained to you and you refuse to answer
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Where I talked about feminism not being of the Bible

If one can be a Muslim thief or a Christian murderer or liar, can one not be a Christian Feminist if one wants to?

In this thread is proof that one can be a Muslim - which one would argue is more militantly opposed - and a Feminist.

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+2%3A23-27&version=NIV]The Bible was made by humans, and not humans for the Bible[/url]!

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
We, are dancing in circles!

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

If one can be a Muslim thief or a Christian murderer,o or liar, can one not be a Christian Feminist if one wants to?

In this thread is proof that one can be a Muslim - which one would argue is more militantly opposed - and a Feminist.

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+2%3A23-27&version=NIV]The Bible was made by humans, and not humans for the Bible[/url]!

tongue tongue tongue

It's total disobedient to be a Christian and a thief so it is for feminism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

tongue tongue tongue

It's total disobedient to be a Christian and a thief so it is for feminism
Who is a Christian if not the disobedient?

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

Who is a Christian if not the disobedient?

sad shocked sad shocked

It all boils down that Christianity is sham and scam
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

sad shocked sad shocked

It all boils down that Christianity is sham and scam
Do you not mean Christians are imperfect?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

Do you not mean Christians are imperfect?

No......the world is beautiful as it is imperfect and I love it though not all.....but I don't expect them to be perfect......

And they should as well accept theur God is imperfect......
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

And they should as well accept theur God is imperfect......
Who are "they" that what ”they” accept matters?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

Stop mincing words
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

Stop mincing words or do you intend pun
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Stop mincing words or do you intend pun
Who are they that their opinion should matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing Of A Curvy Lady In Church Goes Viral. / Why Seek Ye The Living Among The Dead? He Is Risen! / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.