Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. (5294 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

Who are they that their opinion should matter?

Christians
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Christians
The opinion of Christians matter to you?

Why?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

The opinion of Christians matter to you?

Why?

Audi alterem partem
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Audi alterem partem
Listening and hearing their opinion does not mean they or their opinion matter. As we've agreed, some may be liars or murderers or Feminist Muslims or thieves.

Can their opinion matter if you say they can not exist?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

Listening and hearing their opinion does not mean they or their opinion matter. As we've agreed, some may be liars or murderers or Feminist Muslims or thieves.

Can their opinion matter if you say they can not exist?

I'm asking that why should a loving and all powerful God create humans, create evil and put the evil in humans and still send them to hell for committing evil
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Xavfra:

I'm asking that why should a loving and all powerful God create humans, create evil and put the evil in humans and still send them to hell for committing evil
I don't think you have been informed that buda is the reader of God's mind so I wonder why you'd ask buda "why should a loving and all powerful God create humans, create evil and put the evil in humans and still send them to hell for committing evil". However, if you really want to know, consider the advise below with the caveat that wherever it reads 'believe', you must check so you actually know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible / Why Seek Ye The Living Among The Dead? He Is Risen! / Why Most Pastors Are Going To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.