Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. (5752 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / SINCERELY: Who Can Help Him Answer This Question? It Has bn Baffling To Me Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Is this for real? grin
Yes. If you can help, I will be grateful. Epp me. cry

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by 1Sharon(f): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Yes. If you can help, I will be grateful. Epp me.

shocked what course so you study?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
1Sharon:

shocked what course do you study?
Religious section nairalandology. We call it RSN in our department. This question has been so tough. My career is on the line, epp me. cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Shepherd00: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I believe you are being true to your nature. Just confirms a leopard never changes its spots
Your friend Buda is now preaching Christ. Weldone
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
A group of men-hating women in the west who want women superiority and hate taking responsibilities for their actions call themselves feminists. Do you think they are feminists?
I don't think they are Muslim and feminist, Martinez39. They say they are Muslim Feminists , they conform to my understanding of the words Muslim and feminists, others have recorded them as being Muslim feminist and I have no reason to doubt them, or that they are Muslim Feminist.

Do you not accept that those listed are Muslim Feminists, martin?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MuttleyLaff: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shepherd00:
Your friend Buda is now preaching Christ. Weldone
If he genuinely has, then he should keep at it and keep it up. He always, should pray and be prayed for, as you never know how far he'll carry on and keep it up for, though.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

I don't think they are Muslim and feminist, Martinez39. They say they are Muslim Feminists , they conform to my understanding of the words Muslim and feminists, others have recorded them as being Muslim feminist and I have no reason to doubt them, or that they are Muslim Feminist.

Do you not accept that those listed are Muslim Feminists, Martin?
I simply asked if they were feminists, I never asked if they were Muslims. Anyway, I was referring to the men-hating and women superiority seeking white women calling themselves feminists. These women have their groups, movements, spokeswomen and have been observed and recorded by others to be feminists. They also conform to many people's understanding of the word "feminist." Should that mean no one should doubt their feminist identity?

Giving yourself a label doesn't mean you are what the label describes. Many people call themselves Liberals in America but hunt those that criticise Islam, support Trump and brand any idea they don't like as hate speech. Can these people be called Liberals in the true sense of the word?

I put it to you that you can't claim to abide by the quran and be a feminist in the true sense of the word. To insist that one is a Muslim feminist is to display ignorance, dishonesty or religious romancing and unseriousness. A healthy brain ought to process the words "muslim feminist" as it would "four side triangle." Feminism and Islam are like oil and water ---- they can't mix. Let's not kid ourselves.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
I simply asked if they were feminists, I never asked if they were Muslims. Anyway, I was referring to the men-hating and women superiority seeking white women calling themselves feminists. These women have their groups, movements, spokeswomen and have been observed and recorded by others to be feminists. They also conform to many people's understanding of the word "feminist." Should that mean no one should doubt their feminist identity?

Giving yourself a label doesn't mean you are what the label describes. Many people call themselves Liberals in America but hunt those that criticise Islam, support Trump and brand any idea they don't like as hate speech. Can these people be called Liberals in the true sense of the word?

I put it to you that you can't claim to abide by the quran and be a feminist in the true sense of the word. To insist that one is a Muslim feminist is to display ignorance, dishonesty or religious romancing and unseriousness. A healthy brain ought to process the words "muslim feminist" as it would "four side triangle." Feminism and Islam are like oil and water ---- they can't mix. Let's not kid ourselves.
People said one can't be a Christian Atheist and I managed both for years so I'm sure feminists can be Muslims and vice versa, and I've even provided you with evidence!
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Shepherd00: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

People said one can't be a Christian Atheist and I managed both for years so I'm sure feminists can be Muslims and vice versa, and I've even provided you with evidence!
You were a Christian atheist? How can that be? A Christian who didn't believe in the existence of God?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
budaatum:

Your evidence is no evidence at all. The quran does not agree with feminism. Any woman who calls herself a muslim feminist is a joker.

@bold

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Your evidence is no evidence at all. The quran does not agree with feminism. Any woman who calls herself a muslim feminist is a joker.

@bold

SAME FOR CHRISTIANITY.

A PERSON CAN'T BE A RELIGIOUS FEMINIST HOW ALMOST ALL MAJOR RELIGIONS DEVALUES WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SAME FOR CHRISTIANITY.

A PERSON CAN'T BE A RELIGIOUS FEMINIST SEE HOW ALMOST ALL MAJOR RELIGIONS DEVALUES WOMEN.
Exactly! People just love to kid themselves. A life of ignorance and willful stupidity is a sad one indeed. Why people would sincerely fight for a lie when the truth is available beats my imagination. Gosh!
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by 1Sharon(f): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Religious section nairalandology. We call it RSN in our department. This question has been so tough. My career is on the line, epp me. cry cry

grin

Allah is gone get you for this

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
1Sharon:

grin

Allah is gone get you for this
grin
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Blue86(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
An aquatic zebra : a sea horse.
That's your answer.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MuttleyLaff: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SAME FOR CHRISTIANITY.
A PERSON CAN'T BE A RELIGIOUS FEMINIST HOW ALMOST ALL MAJOR RELIGIONS DEVALUES WOMEN.
"10When Jesus had lifted himself up, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her,
Woman, where are those your accusers? has no man condemned you?
11She said, No man, Lord.
And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more.
"
- John 8:10-11

You obviously didnt get to read the John 8:10-11 memo
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shepherd00:

You were a Christian atheist? How can that be? A Christian who didn't believe in the existence of God?
Yep. "A Christian who didn't believe in the existence of God", though that is how some labelled me amongst other labels, but I didn't mind. My Christian was "Alice may not have really fallen through the Looking Glass, but "words still mean whatever I say they mean", says Humpty Dumpty. Besides, there is benefit in learning at the feet of Jesus, something I hadn't done for a while despite knowing how valuable treasure one finds in a field is. Thankfully, I am graced again to sit.

When buda went up the mountain with Moses and Aaron and Nadab and Abihu and seventy of the elders of Israel, the Lord said to buda, "Concern yourself with what you see and stop trying to look into the face of the Lord', buda!" And buda said, "Ok Lord".

We still fight though, me and my Lord. Just as I do with you all on here in fact. I'm up to Deut, and "God! You were a bit of a jackass then dude!" I'm sure God looks at buda and goes, "at least you know God exists now", since I haven't turned into salt yet.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
I guess you knew the answer you wanted then Martinez39, why you wasting peoples time?

Do let's us know how your lecturer scores your preferred answer to a question that is too hard for you.

Martinez39:
Please, my lecturer gave me this tough question. It's 40 marks. If I fail it, I would drop out of university. The question is too hard for me. Please help, I don't want to fail. cry cry

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 2:31am On Mar 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SAME FOR CHRISTIANITY.

You too sound like someone told you being religious means pigs get to jump all over females! Are you suggesting religion breeds pigs perhaps? Funny I don't see lots of men defending women so you might have a point though the evidence disagrees with you.

Christian feminism is a school of Christian theology which seeks to advance and understand the equality of men and women morally, socially, spiritually, and in leadership from a Christian perspective. Christian feminists argue that contributions by women, and an acknowledgment of women's value, are necessary for a complete understanding of Christianity. Christian feminists believe that God does not discriminate on the basis of biologically-determined characteristics such as sex and race, but created all humans to exist in harmony and equality, reguardless of race or gender. Christian Feminists generally advocate for anti-essentialism as a part of their belief system, acknowledging that gender identities do not mandate a certain set of personality traits. Their major issues include the ordination of women, biblical equality in marriage, recognition of equal spiritual and moral abilities, reproductive rights, integration of gender neutral pronouns within readings of the Bible, and the search for a feminine or gender-transcendent divine. Christian feminists often draw on the teachings of other religions and ideologies in addition to biblical evidence, and other Christian based texts throughout history that advocate for women's rights.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Shepherd00: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2019
budaatum:

Yep. "A Christian who didn't believe in the existence of God", though that is how some labelled me amongst other labels, but I didn't mind. My Christian was "Alice may not have really fallen through the Looking Glass, but "words still mean whatever I say they mean", says Humpty Dumpty. Besides, there is benefit in learning at the feet of Jesus, something I hadn't done for a while despite knowing how valuable treasure one finds in a field is. Thankfully, I am graced again to sit.

When buda went up the mountain with Moses and Aaron and Nadab and Abihu and seventy of the elders of Israel, the Lord said to buda, "Concern yourself with what you see and stop trying to look into the face of the Lord', buda!" And buda said, "Ok Lord".

We still fight though, me and my Lord. Just as I do with you all on here in fact. I'm up to Deut, and "God! You were a bit of a jackass then dude!" I'm sure God looks at buda and goes, "at least you know God exists now", since I haven't turned into salt yet.
Hahahahahahaha. This guy.

Well, like your friend Muttley said, I shall watch you closely.

Welcome tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
I don't disregard evidence and believe junk cooked up in my head. If I did, I'd cook up God in my head instead since it's way more profitable a belief to cook up than junk.

Martinez39:

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
budaatum:
I don't disregard evidence and believe junk cooked up in my head. If I did, I'd cook up God in my head instead since it's way more profitable a belief to cook up than junk.

Okay. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by LordReed(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
fuckboys:
(c) a Muslim feminist

I think (c) is the only possible and realistic scenario in all options above, every other one is impossible

I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MuttleyLaff: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

An oxymoron, just as same as the four lists Martinez39 presented

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MrPresident1: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
johnydon22:
Don't sweat it bro, Mr President's brand of weed is divine.

Martinez39, I was lecturing you on the Higgs Boson yesterday, and how the rumble of the thunder of creation still reverberates around the universe till today but I was banned by the spam bot.

Have you checked the meaning and significance of the Higgs Boson? Do you now understand why it is called the God particle, and by extension how thunder is the voice of God?

I want to smash knowledge into yall stubborn recalcitrant skulls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
MrPresident1:

Martinez39, I was lecturing you on the Higgs Boson yesterday, and how the rumble of the thunder of creation still reverberates around the universe till today but I was banned by the spam bot.

Have you checked the meaning and significance of the Higgs Boson? Do you now understand why it is called the God particle, and by extension how thunder is the voice of God?

I want smash knowledge into yall stubborn recalcitrant skulls grin grin grin
undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by MrPresident1: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Martinez39:
undecided

May be I should just give up on you. What would it cost you to do simple online research?

Me I don't have time for hard headed unreasoning bullshit grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
An oxymoron, just as same as the four lists Martinez39 presented
Thanks for informing us that buda is an oxo cube and a moro.n.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Martinez39:
The quran does not agree with feminism. Any woman who calls herself a muslim feminist is a joker.
Muslims don't worship the Quran, Martin. They worship the Almighty Allah whose Prophet is Mohammed.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
budaatum:

Muslims don't worship the Quran, Martin. They worship the Almighty Allah whose Prophet is Mohammed.
grin They don't worship the Quran of course but they are to abide by the quran. The quran tells them who Allah is and what his will and instructions are through the prophet Muhammad. The quran isn't compatible with feminism. To ignore the part of the quran that is misogynistic and decide to follow the nice parts of Allah's will is like ignoring the bad sides of Hitler and insisting on his nice side.

You are seemingly trying to saying one can be a Muslim independent of the quran. Buda "I don't support religion but religion might have some truth" atum. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by budaatum: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Martinez39:
grin They don't worship the Quran of course but they are to abide by the quran. The quran tells them who Allah is and what his will and instructions are through the prophet Muhammad. The quran isn't compatible with feminism. To ignore the part of the quran that is misogynistic and decide to follow the nice parts of Allah's will is like ignoring the bad sides of Hitler and insisting on his nice side.

You are seemingly trying to saying one can be a Muslim independent of the quran. Buda "I don't support religion but religion might have some truth" atum. grin

We are human beings, martinez, imperfect human beings capable of choosing what we want and discarding what we do not want. Besides, holy books are usually big books with lots of contradictions therein. What makes you think different people get different messages from different bits of it?

Have you never met a Christian who slaps first instead of waiting to be slapped then turning the other cheek, or one who appears to love their God but hates their neighbours? Are such people not being Christians independent of the Bible? What makes you think Muslims can't do the same?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. by Martinez39(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
budaatum:

We are human beings, martinez, imperfect human beings capable of choosing what we want and discarding what we do not want. Besides, holy books are usually big books with lots of contradictions therein. What makes you think different people get different messages from different bits of it?

Have you never met a Christian who slaps first instead of waiting to be slapped then turning the other cheek, or one who appears to love their God but hates their neighbours? Are such people not being Christians independent of the Bible? What makes you think Muslims can't do the same?
Lol. I am not saying people can't practice their religion the way they like. Everyone has the right to be a hypocrite. All I am saying is that calling oneself a Muslim or a Christian doesn't mean one is a Muslim or Christian.

Christians who don't follow the bible's teachings are hypocrites. If someone is a serial killer but says he is a christian, your logic dictates that he is a christian, more precisely a christian serial killer just as the oxymoron "muslim feminist." grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? / As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? / Saying Prayers In Your Mind Without Opening Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.