Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (54467 Views)

Kwankwanso And Pride / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by olujastro: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
northvietnam:

I will go for a Fashola any day any time. .
But the north men are so crafty...
They know exactly what they are unto. .

If care is not taking, Supreme Court. Might declare Atiku winner of the 2019 presidential election 5 months to 2023 presiential election....

Fear north my brother
Nice to hear. Same here 100%
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Gideontower: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Northerners refused to vote atiku

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by fabregas04(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
deji17:
You mean PDP will refuse to give Igbos their Presidential ticket again in 2023? Igbos have slaved too much for that party to be overlooked again in 2023.
d igbos refused to build alliance across regions and parties, they only rely on emotions and blackmailing to get it done.
They put their eggs in a basket and refused to learn. You have Northerners in both PDP and APC, either way, it's a win-win case for the North, same as the SW, but same cannot be said of our SE folks. Look at all sorts of names they are calling amechi, Okorocha, Ngige etc today, for belonging to APC, as if we practice one party system in Nig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
fabregas04:
d igbos refused to build alliance across regions and parties, they only rely on emotions and blackmailing to get it done.
They put their eggs in a basket and refused to learn. You have Northerners in both PDP and APC, either way, it's a win-win case for the North, same as the SW, but same cannot be said of our SE folks. Look at all sorts of names they are calling amechi, Okorocha, Ngige etc today, for belonging to APC, as if we practice one party system in Nig.

Igbos are PDP Abobaku
They love that party to pieces, yet they cannot aspire to become PDP Presidential candidate.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Mrexcell(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:
It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Firstly, no northerner alive can defeat Buhari in the north. That has always been a known fact (one not obvious to PDP because it's full of dumb people).

Secondly, majority of Nigerians are politically informed so they vote for the candidates, and not the party (except the politically blind people who prefer to reelect a failed PDP governor because APC is a "satanic" party to them).

In summary, the people of Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, etc. chose Integrity over Kleptocracy in the presidential election; and voted differently according to the credibility and performance of their various state governors.
Shikena

Modified: Let me take the chance to tell you what the very predictably dumb PDP will do in 2023.
They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win. grin

The true definition of the word integrity has been turned on its head by apc members how can any sensible human being still believe that the likes of buhari, ganduje , tinibu etc have any integrity still beats my imagination? It's now I really understand why the apc is deeply hated by reasonable people in Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by kinguwem: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=olujastro post=76941558]It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Firstly, no northerner alive can defeat Buhari in the north. That has always been a known fact (one not obvious to PDP because it's full of dumb people).

Secondly, majority of Nigerians are politically informed so they vote for the candidates, and not the party (except the politically blind people who prefer to reelect a failed PDP governor because APC is a "satanic" party to them).

In summary, the people of Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, etc. chose Integrity over Kleptocracy in the presidential election; and voted differently according to the credibility and performance of their various state governors.
Shikena

Modified: Let me take the chance to tell you what the very predictably dumb PDP will do in 2023.
They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win. grin
[/quoute Your analysis is devoid of reasonable logic. From what is going on, it's obvious elections were manipulated in favour of the APC in the Presidential elections. The presumed integrity of PMB is a fallacy. We need electoral reforms for the country to move forward.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by kinguwem: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:
It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Shikena

Your analysis is devoid of reasonable logic. From what is going on, it's obvious elections were manipulated in favour of the APC in the Presidential elections. The presumed integrity of PMB is a fallacy. We need electoral reforms for the country to move forward.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Moukandjo: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

Yes, you're right, the Igbos will never vote for a Yoruba candidate as it is now. So if your plan is pit Osibanjo against a Northerner in 2023, forget it Igbos will massively vote for the Northern candidate. You hate them and yet you want them to vote for your kinsmen? Stop crying indirectly, of course, Igbos will vote for a northerner.
It's really not a problem, man! I will most likely even vote a northerner ahead of a Yoruba man in 2023 because a lot of SW seem not to have sense too.
I don't understand what dumb "sophistication" the SW is claiming that will make the SW give a shameless international thief like Atiku the huge amount of votes that he got in the region even when the APC has their beloved son with the magical touch, Osinbajo, aka Starboy, on the ballot under another party! We dey claim say we get sense but I no just understand us sometimes! I mean, if the SW really want to claim sophistication, what happened to voting the more intellectual & youthful Moghalu, Sowore or Durotoye? Why did it have to be against a party under which the SW have all the powerful ministries as well as the infrastructure they're benefiting, in favour of a PDP who did almost nothing for the region in 16 years & even deliberately tried inflicting suffering on its people by seizing the allocation of a SW state for years simply because you don't like the opposition governor? I really don't understand!
Truthfully, if we are to forget banter, the SE even tried for the APC than the SW considering the SE had almost no stake in the APC! Buhari got more votes than he expected from the SE & way less than he expected from the "sophisticated" SW! If no be say Buhari himself na bloc votes, the APC for lose this presidential election with a disgraceful margin! How can the SW be voting against their Starboy, Osinbajo IN HIS OWN POLLING UNIT? Nawa for my SW people, I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Moukandjo:

It's really not a problem, man! I will most likely even vote a northerner ahead of a Yoruba man in 2023 because a lot of SW seem not to have sense too.
I don't understand what dumb "sophistication" the SW is claiming that will make the SW give a shameless international thief like Atiku the huge amount of votes that he got in the region even when the APC has their beloved son with the magical touch, Osinbajo, aka Starboy, on the ballot under another party! We dey claim say we get sense but I no just understand us sometimes! I mean, if the SW really want to claim sophistication, what happened to voting the more intellectual & youthful Moghalu, Sowore or Durotoye? Why did it have to be against a party under which the SW have all the powerful ministries as well as the infrastructure they're benefiting, in favour of a PDP who did almost nothing for the region in 16 years & even deliberately tried inflicting suffering on its people by seizing the allocation of a SW state for years simply because you don't like the opposition governor? I really don't understand!
Truthfully, if we are to forget banter, the SE even tried for the APC than the SW considering the SE had almost no stake in the APC! Buhari got more votes than he expected from the SE & way less than he expected from the "sophisticated" SW! If no be say Buhari himself na bloc votes, the APC for lose this presidential election with a disgraceful margin! How can the SW be voting against their Starboy, Osinbajo IN HIS OWN POLLING UNIT? Nawa for my SW people, I swear!

Oga, SW votes have more to do with evaluation of Buhari's performance than tribal affiliation. Iya Lati the pepper seller in my neighbourhood does not care Osinbajo is a Yoruba. She probably didnt even know the name of Buhari's running mate. Her only criterion is, things have become more expensive under Buhari and she is angry with him.

I know many people in the SW whose vote against Buhari was because of this. This was the criterion by vast majority of SW people I know that told me they were going to vote against Bugari.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by poseidon12: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Atiku actually scored very high in both Kano and Sokoto. The results announced by INEC for the Presidential election are fake. That is why Atiku is in court. And that is why INEC officials are dragging their feet in allowing PDP access to the election results with them as ordered by court.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by poseidon12: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jobia:
Nope. Just heavy rigging in the presidential elections cry

Exactly. It seems few Nigerians can read between the lines, so to say. INEC and APC just allocated fake votes to Buhari. That is why Atiku is in court.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by poseidon12: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ndonu101:
nobody sabotaged anybody

Atiku won the election

Buhari, APC and INEC stole the people's mandate

Exactly. Too many stupid people in this country. That is why the country is so backward. They can't even figure out that the Presidential election was massively rigged.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Brandomg: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
gbagyiza:

U said it all. I don't want to go deep on factors that influence election in the north but one of it is religion. Despite d fact that Buhari's 1st tenure was not a success but religious leaders instructed their people in d north to go for him because his government will favour d Hausa/Fulani than that of Atiku.

Please stop talking about things you dont know anything about and spreading them as facts! Religious leaders in the north unlike those in the south seldom forge into politics. When we voted for PMB in his first term we are also ready to vote for him in his second. It is you people down south who started insulting the president even before he was sworn in that believed that he has not done well. We in the north are seeing his handiwork in the development of Nigeria in all spheres and are always surprise that others from the other side are not seeing what we are seeing. We also believe that you people are only blinded by hate.We voted for him because he had done very well not because of any religous leader who cannot decide for me. We dont follow religious leaaders blindly like your people so please stop assuming and spewing untruths in our name!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nyela(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

Shikena

let me quote you on this boss... you made quite some points here, but your last paragraph seem a bit misplaced. To tell you the truth, for you to think the north will readily relinquish power to a non northerner and even vote en-mass for that person, only suggest that you must be day dreaming. Lets travel to Kaduna State, no Hausa Fulani will vote a Christian to preside over the state irrespective of how poorly the Hausa's perform. Its simply a game of interest with the northerners, even if no meaningful growth is recorded, let their interest be protected with them in power at different levels.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by olujastro: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nyela:

let me quote you on this boss... you made quite some points here, but your last paragraph seem a bit misplaced. To tell you the truth, for you to think the north will readily relinquish power to a non northerner and even vote en-mass for that person, only suggest that you must be day dreaming. Lets travel to Kaduna State, no Hausa Fulani will vote a Christian to preside over the state irrespective of how poorly the Hausa's perform. Its simply a game of interest with the northerners, even if no meaningful growth is recorded, let their interest be protected with them in power at different levels.
It's either you are not aware or you forgot.
Patrick Yakowa, a Christian defeated a Muslim and was elected governor of Kaduna state in 2011.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Moukandjo: 12:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Jarus:

Oga, SW votes have more to do with evaluation of Buhari's performance than tribal affiliation. Iya Lati the pepper seller in my neighbourhood does not care Osinbajo is a Yoruba. She probably didnt even know the name of Buhari's running mate. Her only criterion is, things have become more expensive under Buhari and she is angry with him.

I know many people in the SW whose vote against Buhari was because of this. This was the criterion by vast majority of SW people I know that told me they were going to vote against Bugari.

If that's the case, they should stop claiming the "sophistication." They are not sophisticated in any way! They even come add short memories join!

If they were "sophisticated" enough like they claim, they'll have known that even Okonjo-Iweala dey warn about impending & the inevitable hard times!
Oil that used to be as high as $80/barrel months to Buhari's resumption went as low as $29/barrel within Buhari's first 6 months! How can "sophisticated" people expect prices to come down with such looming disaster & little reserves to reduce the effect?

The "sophisticated" people are not sophisticated enough to know that just in December 2014, GDP was well over 5% but by May 2015, still under PDP, e don fall to just 2.35%! Wetin "sophisticated" people think say go be the effect?

To the "sophisticated" people, their governors owing multiple months of Salaries under PDP & even PDP FG needing to borrow to pay salaries did not bring suffering but the Buhari wey bail their states out TWICE (without being obligated to do so) to pay salaries na him bring suffering! The Buhari wey dey build them railway, na him bring the "sophisticated" people suffering! The SW no even serious!

If na by price of things, are "sophisticated" people who think a shameless international thief under the PDP not supposed to know that prices of everything increased drastically too when the same PDP assumed office in 1999?

Even if you want to vote out Buhari, shey "sophisticated" people suppose go back to a party that has messed the region up for years? A party that denied them their allocation for years simply because they didn't like an opposition governor? Once again, what happened to voting the more intellectual Moghalu, Durotoye or Sowore if they are really "sophisticated"?

Make them no worry, I just hope the numerous lovers of Buhari in the North give the SW APC presidential candidate the exact same slim margin of victory in the SW that the SW gave Buhari over Atiku & claim they're evenly sharing votes because they as northerners are sophisticated too & let me see how the SW APC candidate go take win the election when SE & SS vote massively against them! Nonsense!

The should not claim any mumu sophistication again here mehn!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2019
Moukandjo:

If that's the case, they should stop claiming the "sophistication." They are not sophisticated in any way! They even come add short memories join!

If they were "sophisticated" enough like they claim, they'll have known that even Okonjo-Iweala dey warn about impending & the inevitable hard times!
Oil that used to be as high as $80/barrel months to Buhari's resumption went as low as $29/barrel within Buhari's first 6 months! How can "sophisticated" people expect prices to come down with such looming disaster & little reserves to reduce the effect?

The "sophisticated" people are not sophisticated enough to know that just in December 2014, GDP was well over 5% but by May 2015, still under PDP, e don fall to just 2.35%! Wetin "sophisticated" people think say go be the effect?

To the "sophisticated" people, their governors owing multiple months of Salaries under PDP & even PDP FG needing to borrow to pay salaries did not bring suffering but the Buhari wey bail their states out TWICE (without being obligated to do so) to pay salaries na him bring suffering! The Buhari wey dey build them railway, na him bring the "sophisticated" people suffering! The SW no even serious!

If na by price of things, are "sophisticated" people who think a shameless international thief under the PDP not supposed to know that prices of everything increased drastically too when the same PDP assumed office in 1999?

Even if you want to vote out Buhari, shey "sophisticated" people suppose go back to a party that has messed the region up for years? A party that denied them their allocation for years simply because they didn't like an opposition governor? Once again, what happened to voting the more intellectual Moghalu, Durotoye or Sowore if they are really "sophisticated"?

Make them no worry, I just hope the numerous lovers of Buhari in the North give the SW APC presidential candidate the exact same slim margin of victory in the SW that the SW gave Buhari over Atiku & claim they're evenly sharing votes because they as northerners are sophisticated too & let me see how the SW APC candidate go take win the election when SE & SS vote massively against them! Nonsense!

The should not claim any mumu sophistication again here mehn!

lol. just because SW did not give herd vote of 90% to PMB, you're angry.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Moukandjo: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2019
Jarus:

lol. just because SW did not give herd vote of 90% to PMB, you're angry.
I swear, e dey pain me small! It doesn't have to be herd votes, honestly, but not that PDP (PDP o, wey we know wetin them don take SW eye see) go dey follow APC wey come get the entire 6 governors share equal votes.

See ehn , if to say PDP get like 2 governors for SW, I swear, them for win the entire region landslide! Na gragra & incumbent power with small rigging wey APC take win marginally for here na! If na unknown party dey follow APC drag like that, we for understand say the "sophisticated" voters wan try something fresh, but not a PDP that we know wetin them don do this region in the past! Which kin dumb "sophisticated" voting be that?

Abeg, I no wan hear say them sophisticated again!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2019
olujastro:

It's either you are not aware or you forgot.
Patrick Yakowa, a Christian defeated a Muslim and was elected governor of Kaduna state in 2011.

And it's Muslims that voted for Dogara again
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Moukandjo:

I swear, e dey pain me small! It doesn't have to be herd votes, honestly, but not that PDP (PDP o, wey we know wetin them don take SW eye see) go dey follow APC wey come get the entire 6 governors share equal votes.

See ehn , if to say PDP get like 2 governors for SW, I swear, them for win the entire region landslide! Na gragra & incumbent power with small rigging wey APC take win marginally for here na! If na unknown party dey follow APC drag like that, we for understand say the "sophisticated" voters wan try something fresh, but not a PDP that we know wetin them don do this region in the past! Which kin dumb "sophisticated" voting be that?

Abeg, I no wan hear say them sophisticated again!

It is actually sophistication, independence. The opposite is herd, sheepish vote as we see in other regions.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jarus:

It is actually sophistication, independence. The opposite is herd, sheepish vote as we see in other regions.
Are you saying SE that voted mainly PDP is not sophisticated?
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Richardonald(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
there are guys here saying their are low turnout of voters in SE, it is lie INEC intentionally use card reader to frustrate voters there..
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Oldsilver: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
EloquentMedia:
Firstly, I don't believe that Atiku lost. But even if he did, here are possible explanations
1. Atiku de-marketed himself by careless statements like I will sale NNPC and I will make my friends rich
2. Atiku has a corruption tag to his name, though theyre all allegations--not proven
3. The North fears restructuring because they will be further impoverished as many of them survive by oil money
4. Their preachers were scaring people by the Igbo VP
5. Kwankwaso has a 2023 agenda which may not be possible by an Atiku presidency and a possible second term bid

Any or all of these may have contributed to his defeat
It dosent matter what you believe or dont believe, the fact is that Atiku lost the elections according to INEC results. Thats all that matters and nothing else
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by jaybee3(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
kinguwem:
Your analysis is devoid of reasonable logic. From what is going on, it's obvious elections were manipulated in favour of the APC in the Presidential elections. The presumed integrity of PMB is a fallacy. We need electoral reforms for the country to move forward.

How can it be devoid of logic when outcomes are different despite having the constant?
Constant = Electorate

Unless your claim is that both outcome was engineered/manipulated of which that will be beyond ridiculous

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.