Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (54465 Views)

Kwankwanso And Pride / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Ibcrown(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
matex97:
No they didn't . I became skeptical of Atiku's victory when I saw that he lost his polling unit
correct guy
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
THE MISTAKE AFONJA MAKE IS THINKING THE AVERAGE IGBO CARE ABOUT PRESIDENCY.

WE ALL KNOW THAT IS ALL YORUBA CARE ABOUT. PRESIDENCY!

IGBOS LONG GAVE UP ON NIGERIA AND WE ARE THRIVING WITHOUT PRESIDENCY.

THE NORTH WILL ONCE AGAIN PROVE THAT THEY CAN RECLAIM VICTORY IN 2023 VIA SS/SE.

I MEAN, SS/SE VOTE GAVE ATIKU A MANDATE THAT BUHARI STOLE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Codes151(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shit up it’s everywhere.

Even in south south

The turn out of total votes for pdp and apc in presidential was low compared to governorship!!!

Useless people! Voting dunce to rule una ... fools
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Juventus4life: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
So analysis have changed on how Atiku lost the presidential elections. Pdp supporters are now questioning why the low votes in presidential elections for Pdp compared to high votes for governorship elections in Sokoto and Kano.

Me wondering if they are the same Kwankwanso and Tambuwal they are tipping for presidency in 2023 against Southern candidates .

Ayam not understanding

if Buhari can defeat Almighty Yar'adua in the North then who is Atiku

Atiku is not love in the North, 80% of North term him as BARAWO(Thief's).

And the most important thing to note is that PMB is the most love politician in North.

That's why Sule Lamido said: A person (PMB) that we couldn't defeat
when he was in opposition then how can we defeat him as an incumbency. we only gave our party 25 to 30% in most States in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
So analysis have changed on how Atiku lost the presidential elections. Pdp supporters are now questioning why the low votes in presidential elections for Pdp compared to high votes for governorship elections in Sokoto and Kano.

Me wondering if they are the same Kwankwanso and Tambuwal they are tipping for presidency in 2023 against Southern candidates .

Ayam not understanding
But you saw what happened in the rerun marred by bloody attacks in all the states where apc was seen to be losing in the recent guber polls and subsequently declared the elections inconclusive. That suggests to me Atiku was robbed. There's a little you could do when the federal might is working against you which is why Atiku must challenge the result in court as a Democrat. You may be asking this question deliberately and hide under the apc to attack me later, including others who don't share in your opinion, I dont care.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by IbokPatrick(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by olujastro: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
profsein007:

Look at you. Didn't Yar'adua defeat Buhari? Abi Yar'adua is from the south. Mtcheew
Buhari has always defeated any opposition from the north. 2007 wasn't an election in the first place (Ask Yar'adua).
Till date, INEC itself does not have state by state breakdown of that presidential election simply because Iwu wrote the results in his bedroom.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Abeyjide: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Don't mind her, she is a yoruba moslem and we understand the game she is trying to play.

Tambuwal 2023

what is Yoruba muslim? you guys are just trying to divide we Yorubas which I know it won t work. so you want me do away with my grand mum who is a Muslim or what. You guys are myopic in reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:

THE NORTH WILL ONCE AGAIN PROVE THAT THEY CAN RECLAIM VICTORY IN 2023 VIA SS/SE.

Do you conclude that other Nigerians will not vote an Igbo candidate? You mean the North you want to dash your vote in 2023 does not even see you worthy enough to receive their vote? This is interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Topmaike007(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ndonu101:
nobody sabotaged anybody

Atiku won the election

Buhari, APC and INEC stole the people's mandate
see person wey dey talk,if they should access you very well you don't even have voters card...
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html

http://africanelections.tripod.com/ng.html#2007_National_Assembly_Election

I believe after you go through this two links you will see that if Buhari should come out hundred times the north will still rally around him..
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Honor10: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:

lolz, why are u pouring saliva all over the thread, repeating the same thing over and over, we have noticed u, o ya go crawl back to ur hole.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by theoldpretender(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Governorship elections are different from Presidential election.

In 2015....Plateau voted for PDP in the presidential. And voted for APC in the gubenatorial.

In 2015..Gombe went APC in presidential, PDP in gubenatorial.

Then gubenatorial elections don;t happen on the same day as the presidential. As a result,people have time to cool down and reflect on whom they would choose. APC governorship candidates cannot depend on the Buhari wave.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by sammytovic(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Your informations are wrong
Topmaike007:
go and do your findings and see how Buhari floored Obasanjo in The North 2003 and also floored his fellow northerner Yaradua in 2007 then floored Gej 2011 and you are here saying they rig,if Buhari come back again 2023 they will still give him that massive votes again
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
deji17:
Do you conclude that other Nigerians will not vote an Igbo candidate? You mean the North you want to dash your vote in 2023 does not even see you worthy enough to receive their vote? This is interesting.

READ AFONJA DAFT...

IGBOS LONG GAVE UP ON NIGERIA AND IGBOS ARE THRIVING, WITHOUT PRESIDENCY.

SS/SE SEALED THE DEAL FOR ATIKU BUT BUHARI AND INEC STOLE IT.

2023, SOKOTO AND KANO WILL ALLY SS/SE AND CLAIM VICTORY ONCE AAGIN, WITH ALL THE OIL STATES IN THE BAG.

YORUBA ARE FINISHED IN NIGERIA POLITICS BUT U DONT KNOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Xisnin(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:
It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Firstly, no northerner alive can defeat Buhari in the north. That has always been a known fact (one not obvious to PDP because it's full of dumb people).

Secondly, majority of Nigerians are politically informed so they vote for the candidates, and not the party (except the politically blind people who prefer to reelect a failed PDP governor because APC is a "satanic" party to them).

In summary, the people of Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, etc. chose Integrity over Kleptocracy in the presidential election; and voted differently according to the credibility and performance of their various state governors.
Shikena

Keep telling yourself lies to feel good.
The people chose integrity, yet the elections ended inconclusively because half the population in those states
don't want "integrity".

This election has shown that the north doesn't care about integrity.
Ganduje would have been massacred in the election if he was from any
state in the South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Topmaike007(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Bigii(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
matex97:
No they didn't . I became skeptical of Atiku's victory when I saw that he lost his polling unit

Who told you Atiku lost his polling unit?

Mr fake news, Atiku won his polling unit with good margin.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by theoldpretender(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
profsein007:

Look at you. Didn't Yar'adua defeat Buhari? Abi Yar'adua is from the south. Mtcheew

In 2007, the opposition was more divided than it is now between ANPP and ACN. ANPP was becoming a Northern party. Plus, Obasanjo still had his 'clan' across the country, and it was this clan that propelled Yaradua to power. (Bubu won in the far North)

In 2015... anpp, acn , part of APGA and several others had joined to form APC. Buhari got more votes in the South as a result. And Obasanjo was backing Buhari this time.

Buhari can be beaten...when he does not have a unified force across the country behind him.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by michoim(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truly you are not understanding. Be cause you should know that in the north there is a higher political sense regardless of education;people vote not essentially on party but individuals. Buhari holds the north. ..Atiku is perceived as a thief (Barawo), the same thing that is somewhat affecting Ganduje in kano even though he has not being convicted ...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:

READ AFONJA DAFT...

IGBOS LONG GAVE UP ON NIGERIA AND IGBOS ARE THRIVING, WITHOUT PRESIDENCY.

SS/SE SEALED THE DEAL FOR ATIKU BUT BUHARI AND INEC STOLE IT.

2023, SOKOTO AND KANO WILL ALLY SS/SE AND CLAIM VICTORY ONCE AAGIN, WITH ALL THE OIL STATES IN THE BAG.

YORUBA ARE FINISHED IN NIGERIA POLITICS BUT U DONT KNOW
Are you saying no Igbo man is electable under PDP as their Presidential candidate? You mean the North that you are planning to dash your vote will not even consider an Igbo man Presidency? Igbo have slaved under PDP for 24 years, yet that party cannot dash you their presidential ticket.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Danwakae(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
TAMBUWA DID.VERY WELL FOR ATIKU IN SOKOTO which maybe the best outing for PDP in history of pres. election in Sokoto state. btw Buhari and ATIKU in Sokoto, the margin is not much.
But that cannot be said for Kwankwoso in Kano.....there is a sabotage in Kano.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
deji17:
Are you saying no Igbo man is electable under PDP as their Presidential candidate? You mean the North that you are planning to dash your vote will not even consider an Igbo man Presidency? Igbo have slaved under PDP for 24 years, yet that party cannot dash you their presidential ticket.
[/s]

AFONJA RETARRD

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by olaks4real(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Abeyjide:

what is Yoruba muslim? you guys are just trying to divide we Yorubas which I know it won t work. so you want me do away with my grand mum who is a Muslim or what. You guys are myopic in reasoning.
don't mind the big head.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by theoldpretender(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Xisnin:

Keep telling yourself lies to feel good.
The people chose integrity, yet the elections ended inconclusively because half the population in those states
don't want "integrity".

This election has shown that the north doesn't care about integrity.
Ganduje would have been massacred in the election if he was from any
state in the South.

People like Ibori, Nnamani, etc would disagree with you. wink

See Abia state. Obvious that the sitting governor has failed, Alex Otti was there as a viable alternative...and yet people voted for PDP again.(thanks to kerosene endorsement).

Then you should read Reuben Abati's expereince working for the campaign of a South West governorship candidate...and how people were 'asking for money'

There are governors like Gandollars all over the country. Gandollars mistake was that he got caught.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by tohyorsih(f): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

AFONJA RETARRD
don't be a tribal bigot. Let's learn to love ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:

don't be a tribal bigot. Let's learn to love ourselves

The best place is on my bed.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

AFONJA RETARRD
This is not about calling yourself a retard. Why is PDP not considering handing over their Presidential ticket to an Igbo man? Igbo have slaved for that party for 24 years.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by willyjacs(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
slawomir:

Why don't you ask yourself if it was buhari and el rufai contesting
What would have been the outcome. The vote would have been divided in the North because both are in for the Islamic agenda and the born to rule mentality

Yes northerners refuse to vote for atiku and pdp because atiku is a liberal man who is well exposed and doesn't give a fuckkkk about religion and born to rule mentality!
oga tell us one thing buhari did to islamize Nigeria or tell us how buhari is islamizing Nigeria nd how he is a religious bigot?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by tohyorsih(f): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:

The best place is on my bed.
lipsrsealed

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Denikayan: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Babzrockman:
People vote candidates not party in most areas

Excluding the East

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
deji17:
This is not about calling yourself a retard. Why is PDP not considering handing over their Presidential ticket to an Igbo man? Igbo have slaved for that party for 24 years.

AFONJA, U SEE UR LIFE.

UR NOW BEGGING FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY, WEN SS/SE ARE BEGGING SOKOTO AND KANO TO CONTINUE IN 2023
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by livinbygrace: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

Ayam not understanding

No Nigerian,can defeat Buhari in the North or Why do you think some PDP candidates in the North were even using his pictures and campaigning for Buhari,during the last election?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.