Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (54469 Views)

Kwankwanso And Pride / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by VillagePipu: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
We in the SE would gladly use our body language to support another Northern to rule from 2023 - 2031.

You SE slaves actually have no choice

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by azikiweironsi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:

READ AFONJA DAFT...

IGBOS LONG GAVE UP ON NIGERIA AND IGBOS ARE THRIVING, WITHOUT PRESIDENCY.

SS/SE SEALED THE DEAL FOR ATIKU BUT BUHARI AND INEC STOLE IT.

2023, SOKOTO AND KANO WILL ALLY SS/SE AND CLAIM VICTORY ONCE AAGIN, WITH ALL THE OIL STATES IN THE BAG.

YORUBA ARE FINISHED IN NIGERIA POLITICS BUT U DONT KNOW.

That is how they keep on saying they gave up on Nigeria yet they are the most vocal on issues that does not concern them crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by sammytovic(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
You're supporting his statement indirectly, PDP will give any candidate from north west against APC candidate in South West. And Igbo will still dash their votes for PDP
deji17:
Are you saying no Igbo man is electable under PDP as their Presidential candidate? You mean the North that you are planning to dash your vote will not even consider an Igbo man Presidency? Igbo have slaved under PDP for 24 years, yet that party cannot dash you their presidential ticket.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by knightehis(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Moukandjo:

But you know say e get one particular set of people from a particular landlocked region you can classify as the dumbest ever that'll be the only ones in the south who would vote for a northern PDP candidate in 2023 even if PDP present Shekau against someone like Osinbajo?
Make I give you hint: Na those same people wey be say just because they want to forcefully attach themselves to Israel, they'll delude themselves & tell you the equivalent of the Israeli prime minister's name, Netanyahu, in their language is Iwuanyanwu!
They are coming for u grin grin
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

I would have thought so too and would love to see such a contest, but PDP is PDP... very dumb and predictable. Unless they're reading my comment and change.
You mean PDP will consider SE not good enough for their Presidential ticket? Damn PDP.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
IGBOS ARE NEVER ANTI-NORTH.

IGBOS ARE JUST ANTI-BUHARI.

BUHARI BY HIS ACTIONS AND IN-ACTIONS HAVE VALIDATED OUR STANCE.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by EagleDiamond: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na wa oooo just like dat
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Ziggylady(f): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:
It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Firstly, no northerner alive can defeat Buhari in the north. That has always been a known fact (one not obvious to PDP because it's full of dumb people).

Secondly, majority of Nigerians are politically informed so they vote for the candidates, and not the party (except the politically blind people who prefer to reelect a failed PDP governor because APC is a "satanic" party to them).

In summary, the people of Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, etc. chose Integrity over Kleptocracy in the presidential election; and voted differently according to the credibility and performance of their various state governors.
Shikena

Modified: Let me take the chance to tell you what the very predictably dumb PDP will do in 2023.
They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win. grin

You deserve to be in the circus..with a multi-coloured outfit,coloured wig and a huge red-nose if you and your fellow yorubas think a yoruba person will be President in 2023..

That will never ever happen.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by bizhop01: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
What do you know about Nigeria politics?
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by CapoDTuttiCapi: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
deji17:
You mean no Igbo man is considered good enough to win PDP presidential ticket? But Igbo has been doing boi boi for that party since 1999.

LOL. I wish i could post where Chekwas Okorie confessed that Obasanjo said an Igbo will not get the PDP ticket in 150 years.

An average Hausa man has swore NEVER to allow an Igbo man near Aso Rock because of Biafura.

It's amusing to see them on Nairaland rush to lick Aboki's butt.

Hausas know only Yorubas can meet them Pound for Pound. That's why the respect is there.

Since 1999, no Igbo man has smelt the Presidenial ticket. That's amusing. And you see young Ps worshipping Saraki or Atiku or Kwankwaso, the newest Master God grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Bewiseedet(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
They're both snake.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by theoldpretender(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

I would have thought so too and would love to see such a contest, but PDP is PDP... very dumb and predictable. Unless they're reading my comment and change.
deji17:
You mean PDP will consider SE not good enough for their Presidential ticket? Damn PDP.

Guys don't give up on PDP cheesy

I remember back in 2007 thinking that 'of all the tribes in Nigeria, it is the Ijaw that deserve the presidency...but I then dismissed that thought as 'fanciful'.

Three years later.....(and yes, it was the PDP that did it. Even broken clocks get it right sometimes...)
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ziggylady:

You deserve to be in the circus..with a multi-coloured outfit,coloured wig and a huge red-nose if you and your fellow yorubas think a yoruba person will be President in 2023..

That will never ever happen.

WATCH 2023, APC WILL BE FORCED TO FIELD EL-RUFAI AND Tinubu.

YET ANOTHER MUDERER OF CHRISTIANS AND DOUBLE MUSLIM TICKET, TO CONVENIENCE THE NORTH TO VOTE APC

LOL!
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
sammytovic:
You're supporting his statement indirectly, PDP will give any candidate from north west against APC candidate in South West. And Igbo will still dash their votes for PDP
You mean PDP will refuse to give Igbos their Presidential ticket again in 2023? Igbos have slaved too much for that party to be overlooked again in 2023.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by HomeOfMe(f): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
So analysis have changed on how Atiku lost the presidential elections. Pdp supporters are now questioning why the low votes in presidential elections for Pdp compared to high votes for governorship elections in Sokoto and Kano.

Me wondering if they are the same Kwankwanso and Tambuwal they are tipping for presidency in 2023 against Southern candidates .

Ayam not understanding
The bottom is the pdp were not united. I started disliking pdp when they made secondus the chairman Pdp was greatly sabotaged in the SW and NORTH. My Husby is partially in politics and is close to apc bigwigs,so I can boldly say that there were apc moles in pdp before election campaigns started. A lot happened,let me just stop here Pdp shoud put their house in order,restrategise and prepare for 2023.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by mechanics(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Davash222:

Yeah, you can’t understand. It’s beyond your understanding.
Funny, it means to understand, he has to join them.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
deji17:
You mean PDP will refuse to give Igbos their Presidential ticket again in 2023? Igbos have slaved too much for that party to be overlooked again in 2023.
[/s]

HAHAHAHAHA! CLOWN!

WE SS/SE LONG TOLD U THAT 2023, THE NORTH WILL RECLAIM PRESIDENCY WITH OUR FULL SUPPORT.

Y ARE U CRYING LIKE ALEX? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
theoldpretender:

Guys don't give up on PDP cheesy

I remember back in 2007 thinking that 'of all the tribes in Nigeria, it is the Ijaw that deserve the presidency...but I then dismissed that thought as 'fanciful'.

Three years later.....(and yes, it was the PDP that did it. Even broken clocks get it right sometimes...)
Okay. Let us wait and see. But PDP does not see an Igbo man good enough to be their Presidential flag bearer since 1999. That is 24 years. They prefer to use Igbos as house boys.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Mandela839(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nigerians have wise up compare to before the sins Of The past by PDP is truly hunting them, it took God's Grace for them to get Benue and Sokoto if it wasn't Tambuwal that sold APC mandate in Sokoto to PDP they would have been gone..... so APC will still be in charge by 2023 from the SW

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
KANO WILL NEVER HAND APC THEIR STATE.

KANO KNOWS THEY HAVE A CLEAR SHOT AT THE PRESIDENCY 2023.

THE NORTH ARE SO SMART, EVEN WITH BUHARI BEING FROM THE NORTH, THEY HAVE ALREADY STARTED REPOSITION THEMSELVES AGAIN FOR 2023.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by madridsta007(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
So analysis have changed on how Atiku lost the presidential elections. Pdp supporters are now questioning why the low votes in presidential elections for Pdp compared to high votes for governorship elections in Sokoto and Kano.

Me wondering if they are the same Kwankwanso and Tambuwal they are tipping for presidency in 2023 against Southern candidates .

Ayam not understanding

PDP Supporters and every rationale Nigerian saw and witnessed the military controlled violent rigging during the Presidential elections.
Unless PDP used violence, they were never going to win such an election.
So they are not questioning anything. Rather, they have supported Atiku to the tribunal where he is now.
Not sure who are the supporters you have been listening to.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by SmartMen: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:
It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Firstly, no northerner alive can defeat Buhari in the north. That has always been a known fact (one not obvious to PDP because it's full of dumb people).

Secondly, majority of Nigerians are politically informed so they vote for the candidates, and not the party (except the politically blind people who prefer to reelect a failed PDP governor because APC is a "satanic" party to them).

In summary, the people of Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, etc. chose Integrity over Kleptocracy in the presidential election; and voted differently according to the credibility and performance of their various state governors.
Shikena

Modified: Let me take the chance to tell you what the very predictably dumb PDP will do in 2023.
They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win. grin

They voted integrity? really? Integrity must have another meaning in Nigeria. My joy is things will get worse from here and nobody is gonna escape it... I am thinking how you guys are gonna cope with the vote apathy in 2023 after so many bloodshed in 2019. I am thinking how you guys are gonna cope when every leaders start militarizing all election until your love ones are killed in the process while Nigeria move on.

I am thinking how helplessly you would look when you are accused wrongly by the police for a crime you have not committed and no one can save you..., I am thinking how you are gonna cope when no hospital in Nigeria can treat your disease because of lack of facilities that can accommodate you. I am thinking how you are gonna cope should you be in the hospital needing urgent surgery and the doctors decide to go on strike.

I am thinking how you are gonna cope when there are no doctors left in the Nigerian hospitals because all have taken the next flight to UK, US and Canada. I am thinking how you are gonna cope should your wive need to deliver you child and there is power cut with no fuel for the generator because of fuel scarcity.

I am thinking how you are gonna cope should the fulani herdsmen head to your community and start killing everyone in sight.

You think nothing will happen to you, right? Is that not why you fools open your mouth and talk anyhow, is that not why you feel it is none of your business? Is that not why you keep supporting the evil going on in the country? wait... it will go round. You think current victims are too far away, right? wait, it is a gradual process, it will go round, nobody, absolutely nobody will escape it!

Atiku, Saraki and co never imagined they will be affected when they kicked against GEJ, did they?

when you lack wisdom and ability to see the future, you spew rubbish from the comfort of your home.... because you are not currently affected.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

HAHAHAHAHA! CLOWN!

WE SS/SE LONG TOLD U THAT 2023, THE NORTH WILL RECLAIM PRESIDENCY WITH OUR FULL SUPPORT.

Y ARE U CRYING LIKE ALEX? grin grin grin grin grin
No one is crying except you.. Why is it that no Igbo man is good enough to be considered for PDP Presidential candidate?
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by knightehis(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmperorKpee:

Well whatever may be, all I know is this present INEC is nothing to write home about

u cant even substantiate ur argument. Wetin we go do people like u sef?
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Equation89(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
The best rigger won the presidential election.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by hammerFC: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
COME 2023, UNLIKE YORUBA HALF AND HALF VOTE FOR BUHARI.

COME AND SEE, NORTH COLLECTING 99% OF VOTES FROM SS/SE STATES.

OUR VOTING IN THOSE PART IS LANDSLIDE. ALL TOGETHER UNITED.

WEN, WE ARE WITH U, STAND CONFIDENTLY, BECOS WE WILL NEVER DESERT U, IN SICKNESS OR HEALTH.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
EloquentMedia:
Firstly, I don't believe that Atiku lost. But even if he did, here are possible explanations
1. Atiku de-marketed himself by careless statements like I will sale NNPC and I will make my friends rich
2. Atiku has a corruption tag to his name, though theyre all allegations--not proven
3. The North fears restructuring because they will be further impoverished as many of them survive by oil money
4. Their preachers were scaring people by the Igbo VP
5. Kwankwaso has a 2023 agenda which may not be possible by an Atiku presidency and a possible second term bid

Any or all of these may have contributed to his defeat
Gooood! You deserve an accolade. However, I don't see the corruption charge or case as one of the reasons he lost because it's not confirmed. The USA even said and as published by punch newspaper that they don't have any consumption case against Atiku. Any body in doubt should Google the news in punch archive.

The main reasons Atiku lost have been clearly enumerated in your post which were , unguarded statements and the idea of restructuring. If you want to lose an election in the north who has almost nothing as a source of revenue that could sustain the region, he should just clamour for restructuring and they'd leave the candidate en mass overnight. grin . His case would he concluded in the mosque on a jumaat grin

Again, in Nigeria my dear country, if you want to catch a monkey, you behave as one. Had Obasanjo told Nigerians he would privatise nitel which was seen by the federal govt as the major source of revenue at that time after oil, Obasanjo would have lost 1999 election. Our politicians would never learn from the mistakes of the past leaders who were so much honest in their manifestos but ended up shooting themselves in the leg.

There are so many people in the elite group in Nigeria who would never have allowed nnpc to he sold because that's where they hide to milk our economic and natural resources. What of the petrol marketers who bring fuel into Nigeria and encourage subsidy payments? What of some of them who own refineries abroad where we go to refine and import under the same nnpc? Etc. These were those who killed Atiku's dreams because they were ready to do anything. They contributed hugely towards his defeat in the north because most of these marketers are concentrated in the north. Elrufai even mocked Atiku on the nnpc privatisation after presidential election. Hope other politicians would learn from him.

Last but not the least, his unguarded statements affected him. Buhari too has this problems. His antecedents have shown. I wouldn't know of this problem is peculiar to the northern leaders but thanks to his media aides. I can see they've done a great job in fine-tuning this.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Midastorch(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
bigerboy200:
Politics of the north is not 2+2 = 4. They are the most sophisticated when it comes to politics.

Brother I keep telling people this exact word..... not only politics on the North...Politics generally is not simple as people makes it look... we still have four years.. A lot of cross carpeting would be seen btw 2020-2023....
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

Shikena

Mum.u

Was it performance that got Aregbesola second tenure? Or is it lack of performance that made Yourbas to vote out Ambidextrous in the primaries? Your crew play the crappiest of politics.

If you must know, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are influential in their own states so are able to garner votes for themselves. Kwankwaso was one of those that brought in Ganduje. Northerners vote at the behest of political influencers.

So, Op knows what he is saying. Most likely they worked against Atiku when they didn't either the PDP Primaries .
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by pfadom: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
It is obvious that Kwakwanso is more popular and acceptable in the North than Atiku. Buhari is most popular than them all. Tambuwal even has to play the game with everything to survive the hurricane or cyclone.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by deji17: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:

LOL. I wish i could post where Chekwas Okorie confessed that Obasanjo said an Igbo will not get the PDP ticket in 150 years.

An average Hausa man has swore NEVER to allow an Igbo man near Aso Rock because of Biafura.

It's amusing to see them on Nairaland rush to lick Aboki's butt.

Hausas know only Yorubas can meet them Pound for Pound. That's why the respect is there.

Since 1999, no Igbo man has smelt the Presidenial ticket. That's amusing. And you see young piglets worshipping Saraki or Atiku or Kwankwaso, the newest Master God grin
Waoh. Even Ijaw does not seems to like the Igbos as such. They consider them good enough to be used and dump. Are you aware that Ojukwu only scored 3 votes in Bayelsa state in the 2007 Presidential election. What is so repulsive about Igbos that others hate them and they still tell it to their face and yet cannot do anything about it? They are handicapped already. See how woeful Moghalu performed in the last Presidential election? Even Sowore scored more votes and won his polling unit. Why is an Igbo man so unelectable all over Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by pfadom: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
You are yet to recover from the amnesia! Buhari's popularity in the north dwarfs Atiku.

Jobia:
Nope. Just heavy rigging in the presidential elections cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.