Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (54466 Views)

Kwankwanso And Pride / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by ChristianNorth: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Abeyjide:

what is Yoruba muslim? you guys are just trying to divide we Yorubas which I know it won t work. so you want me do away with my grand mum who is a Muslim or what. You guys are myopic in reasoning.
Your grand mother is more loyal to her islamic faith than to her yoruba identity.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by henryhemon(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
So analysis have changed on how Atiku lost the presidential elections. Pdp supporters are now questioning why the low votes in presidential elections for Pdp compared to high votes for governorship elections in Sokoto and Kano.

Me wondering if they are the same Kwankwanso and Tambuwal they are tipping for presidency in 2023 against Southern candidates .

Ayam not understanding

No they did not, it's your agenda. Shut up abeg. Atiku got as many votes .
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by olujastro: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jarus:

I reduced commenting on politics on NL when I saw the ignorance of many folks on the voting behaviour of Nigerians.

Anyone that has the slightest understanding of politics in Nigeria knows that there is a difference between Buhari and party in the minds of northern voters. When they were flaunting the Atiku crowd in Kano, some of us told them those people were not there for Atiku but for local PDP politicians (Kwankwaso etc). 1000 Kwankwaso cannot make Buhari lose Kano. But they refused to understand. The most illiterate northerners know the difference between Buhari and parties. They will vote for him even if he contests under AAC. The voters in Kano and some other northern states are so sophisticated that in two elections that hold same day, you can see result like Presidential (Buhari, APC/ANPP/CPC 2000, PDP 35) and in the HOR election holding same day in same PU (APC/CPC/ANPP 40, PDP 1950). This has always been the case. It happened in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when Buhari (ANPP/CPC) won in Kano and PDP won in guber. It is not something that started today.

It is not a matter of sabotage. 1000 Tambuwal or Atiku could not have made Buhari lose those states.

We told them, but these NL know-all folks that started following politics 3 years ago refused to to be educated.
I totally share your sentiments.
I've grown a thick skin towards ignorant comments and I've learnt to read, laugh, ignore and move on ASAP.

Unfortunately, this forum is possibly the only reflection of the mentality of Nigerians to the rest of the world. So once in a while, it's OK to drop some commonsense to those who appreciate and learn from it without having to do back and forth arguments.
After posting, I get lots of mentions (mostly insults) from the same ignorant folks, but I simply ignore and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by kayjay69(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
If Nigeria was a sane country, however we both know that is not the case. It's not like the average southern will do better than the average Northern president, Nigeria's problems are systemic, only a holistic approach will attempt to address our problems. But even at this, sincerely I fear it may be too late.
theoldpretender:

I expect 2023 to be the year of the South.

SE and SW would be fighting over who gets it in both parties.

APC SW
PDP SE.

with Northern running mates
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by saintandsinnerz: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
olujastro:
It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Firstly, no northerner alive can defeat Buhari in the north. That has always been a known fact (one not obvious to PDP because it's full of dumb people).

Secondly, majority of Nigerians are politically informed so they vote for the candidates, and not the party (except the politically blind people who prefer to reelect a failed PDP governor because APC is a "satanic" party to them).

In summary, the people of Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, etc. chose Integrity over Kleptocracy in the presidential election; and voted differently according to the credibility and performance of their various state governors.
Shikena

Modified: Let me take the chance to tell you what the very predictably dumb PDP will do in 2023.
They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win. grin
[/s]
Keep fooling yourself that the Moslem North will vote for a Yoruba candidate over a Northern Moslem candidate. You hear, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by NoBetterNigeria: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Atiku didn't lose his PU

matex97:
No they didn't . I became skeptical of Atiku's victory when I saw that he lost his polling unit
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
NoBetterNigeria:
Atiku didn't lose his PU

he won that of gubernatorial but lost that of presidential
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Bgetto: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:
It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Firstly, no northerner alive can defeat Buhari in the north. That has always been a known fact (one not obvious to PDP because it's full of dumb people).

Secondly, majority of Nigerians are politically informed so they vote for the candidates, and not the party (except the politically blind people who prefer to reelect a failed PDP governor because APC is a "satanic" party to them).

In summary, the people of Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, etc. chose Integrity over Kleptocracy in the presidential election; and voted differently according to the credibility and performance of their various state governors.
Shikena

Modified: Let me take the chance to tell you what the very predictably dumb PDP will do in 2023.
They will pick another northern presidential candidate thinking northerners vote for fellow northerners, while APC will likely pick the most credible candidate it has from the South (West). Again Nigerians will vote for credibility and performance and APC will win. grin

U said it all
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Leomyke4:
I'm so sorry if i offend anyone but i just had to post this....I posted earlier begging for #400 airtime. I'm a corp member, I have big dreams and I'm trying to achieve the first milestone before i leave the nysc, which is building a production ready platform. I am not a tech person but i had to learn programming by watching YouTube and reading books and have to do all the programming myself cos i don't have money to hire a team. I receive 19,800 monthly and use 6k to monthly to repay a debt of 40k which i had to borrow in order to go for the nysc program cos i had nowhere to get any money.... I would also use 3k for data and 5k for fuel so as to work on my project. Then I'll manage the rest for feeding and also to get more data sometimes cos i really need to complete the project b4 leaving... I asked for #400 because I needed to get the 1 day download plan which is #350 and then use #50 for 2 days.. Airtel midnight plan which is #25. I didn't have to write all these Epistle for one person to call and offer to send #200 airtime. That's the kind of people this world needs. He doesn't know me, he doesn't even know why i asked. He just had to call to confirm I'm real and he sent.. I'm really grateful... Please let's try to trust people more or atleast give benefit of doubts.. Its obvious our oversabi and over protectiveness is not leading us somewhere fruitful

There was one idiot on this same platform who requested for help, I sent him money thinking he was genuine only to find out he was a fraud after using his account name to check on his social media page, So you can't blame us for doubting you. Way too many fraudsters in this platform
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by uchennaq(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
So analysis have changed on how Atiku lost the presidential elections. Pdp supporters are now questioning why the low votes in presidential elections for Pdp compared to high votes for governorship elections in Sokoto and Kano.

Me wondering if they are the same Kwankwanso and Tambuwal they are tipping for presidency in 2023 against Southern candidates .

Ayam not understanding
Do you even understand the kind of panties worn by you before posting this lame topic? Your master Bubu aka lifeless is known as autobotic grand master rigger. APC = 666
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by saintandsinnerz: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Moukandjo:

But you know say e get one particular set of people from a particular landlocked region you can classify as the dumbest ever that'll be the only ones in the south who would vote for a northern PDP candidate in 2023 even if PDP present Shekau against someone like Osinbajo?
Make I give you hint: Na those same people wey be say just because they want to forcefully attach themselves to Israel, they'll delude themselves & tell you the equivalent of the Israeli prime minister's name, Netanyahu, in their language is Iwuanyanwu!
Yes, you're right, the Igbos will never vote for a Yoruba candidate as it is now. So if your plan is pit Osibanjo against a Northerner in 2023, forget it Igbos will massively vote for the Northern candidate. You hate them and yet you want them to vote for your kinsmen? Stop crying indirectly, of course, Igbos will vote for a northerner.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Leomyke4(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jiang:

There was one idiot on this same platform who requested for help, I sent him money thinking he was genuine only to find out he was a fraud after using his account name to check on his social media page, So you can't blame us for doubting you. Way too many fraudsters in this platform
sorry about that.. Its true sha... Some ppl are just horrible
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Wadosky(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Atiku picking an igbo VP was his biggest mistake. Point blank North will never trust an Igboman.
I see APC fielding Elrufai and Fashola.
Igbos will continue to be sidelined but I see a big boycott if any party doesn't field an Igbo man either as VP or President.This will give rise to heavy biafra agitations.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by donem: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

Ayam not understanding
They know what they did, it was "shinkafa da wake" (Rice and Beans) according to Kwankwaso.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by northvietnam(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

Shikena

VP can't win Apc presidential primaries when tinubu has the intention of going to Aso rock... Remember he (tinubu) was the vp for buhari but stepped aside cuz of Moslem-moslem candidacy..

So if tinubu wins the APC presidential primaries cheesycheesycheesy

I just laugh shaaaa...

The north will rule Nigeria for 16 solid years...

Case closed
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by ihatesycophant(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Xisnin:

Keep telling yourself lies to feel good.
The people chose integrity, yet the elections ended inconclusively because half the population in those states
don't want "integrity".

This election has shown that the north doesn't care about integrity.
Ganduje would have been massacred in the election if he was from any
state in the South.
Please which south are you talking about, hope south east and south south not inclusive? How many south east and south south states have changed their non-performing governors since 1999, aside from Imo state. Are they not reinforcing failure and same time complain that it's presidency or south west their problem. Next time clarify your south very well. Only south west fits into the narrative you claimed.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Xisnin(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Please which south are you talking about, hope south east and south south not inclusive? How many south east and south south states have changed their non-performing governors since 1999, aside from Imo state. Are they not reinforcing failure and same time complain that it's presidency or south west their problem. Next time clarify your south very well. Only south west fits into the narrative you claimed.

We are talking about a thief that was caught in the act and disgraced in public not performance.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by duscollins: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
U can still be understood without throwing an insult

quote author=olujastro post=76941558]It should be easy to understand voting patterns across the country but it seems intelligence is a rare commodity, especially on Nairaland.

Shikena

[/quote]
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by olujastro: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
northvietnam:

VP can't win Apc presidential primaries when tinubu has the intention of going to Aso rock... Remember he (tinubu) was the vp for buhari but stepped aside cuz of Moslem-moslem candidacy..

So if tinubu wins the APC presidential primaries cheesycheesycheesy

I just laugh shaaaa...

The north will rule Nigeria for 16 solid years...

Case closed
This exactly is my fear.
Tinubu having a presidential ambition in the APC is a recipe for disaster for the party.
It's easier for him to push credible, sellable presidential candidates forward as a party leader and convince other members as to why that's the way to go. But his personal ambition can possibly tear the party apart.

Also, Tinubu has a credibility issue before the public and the masses might not buy his candidacy, especially coming just after electing Buhari with Integrity.
I'll rather have a Fashola or Osinbajo presidential candidacy.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by northvietnam(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

This exactly is my fear.
Tinubu having a presidential ambition in the APC is a recipe for disaster for the party.
It's easier for him to push credible, sellable presidential candidates forward as a party leader and convince other members as to why that's the way to go. But his personal ambition can possibly tear the party apart.

Also, Tinubu has a credibility issue before the public and the masses might not buy his candidacy, especially coming just after electing Buhari with Integrity.
I'll rather have a Fashola or Osinbajo presidential candidacy.

I will go for a Fashola any day any time. .
But the north men are so crafty...
They know exactly what they are unto. .

If care is not taking, Supreme Court. Might declare Atiku winner of the 2019 presidential election 5 months to 2023 presiential election....

Fear north my brother
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Marxist77: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

Me wondering if they are the same Kwankwanso and Tambuwal they are tipping for presidency in 2023 against Southern candidates . if Atiku actually lost as we were made to believe, then the reason is simply because he is not known as a Fulani man especially by d so called miyethy Allah socio cultural and economic group.

Ayam not understanding
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by SaintLucia: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
We in the SE would gladly use our body language to support another Northern to rule from 2023 - 2031.
I'm very sure any responsible politician that win election in 2023 will run and quickly reject your region support. U people are known as losers and failures and nobody will want to associate with such people.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Bigii(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
matex97:
no bro
Atiku lost his polling unit during the presidential election but won it during the gubernatorial election . You can check it to confirm my assertion

Okay bro. Thanks
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Marxist77: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

Yes, you're right, the Igbos will never vote for a Yoruba candidate as it is now. So if your plan is pit Osibanjo against a Northerner in 2023, forget it Igbos will massively vote for the Northern candidate. You hate them and yet you want them to vote for your kinsmen? Stop crying indirectly, of course, Igbos will vote for a northerner.
u see ur daftness abi. Come 2023 if d Igbo's decided to vote an Hausa man, I bet u an average Hausa will vote for a yoruba candidate then d east will be put to shame. U hate us with passion yet still coming to disturbe us in our land flooding d entire southwest. Myopic minds.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by KingWarri: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
deebee13:
No they didn't. The people decided for themselves. Atiku is not an option for Nigeria... And neither is the Londoner president of Nigeria. In saner climes, all these clowns should be in retirement homes. Awon akoshimero...
grin
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
profsein007:

Look at you. Didn't Yar'adua defeat Buhari? Abi Yar'adua is from the south. Mtcheew

Yar'adua did not defeat Buhari I'm the NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

Shikena

Northerners refused to vote atiku because of his promise to restructure Nigeria, having an Igbo VP and the fact that APC branded himself a thief although those are just mere allegations!!
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Alphagan(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:
COME 2023, UNLIKE YORUBA HALF AND HALF VOTE FOR BUHARI.

COME AND SEE, NORTH COLLECTING 99% OF VOTES FROM SS/SE STATES.

OUR VOTING IN THOSE PART IS LANDSLIDE. ALL TOGETHER UNITED.

WEN, WE ARE WITH U, STAND CONFIDENTLY, BECOS WE WILL NEVER DESERT U, IN SICKNESS OR HEALTH.

With all the landslide you're shouting up and down, what was the total vote SE gave Atiku in the recently concluded election?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by fabregas04(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

AFONJA RETARRD
you have a very serious problem guy. U will die of hatred. That your head that is paining u wld eventually kill u. "ewu"

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by fabregas04(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

good luck to you. After all, your votes had no major influence, ask Atiku.
BTW, you hate others, not d other way round.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
saintandsinnerz:
[s][/s]
Keep fooling yourself that the Moslem North will vote for a Yoruba candidate over a Northern Moslem candidate. You hear, keep deceiving yourself.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? The Yoruba Will present a candidate in 2023. If they lose, they move on. It's not a do or die affair. We are not igbos who have resigned their fate to lose thereby scared to contest. Good luck with your northern Candidate.
Re: Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? by saintandsinnerz: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Marxist77:
u see ur daftness abi. Come 2023 if d Igbo's decided to vote an Hausa man, I bet u an average Hausa will vote for a yoruba candidate then d east will be put to shame. U hate us with passion yet still coming to disturbe us in our land flooding d entire southwest. Myopic minds.
Shut up joor as if Yorubas are not in the SE and other parts of Nigeria. So all these Yorubas selling Agbo in the SE and other parts of Nigeria are not Yorubas, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.