Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,395 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Do You Guys Make Of All These - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Make Of All These (2198 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. / GUYS: Make A Pick. PUSSY Or VASELINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ralphjoe:
Yes that was a mistake on my part, maybe due to the fact that i was doubtful about her.

Having raw sex with someone you're not sure off?

Get a HIV test 6 months from now, and make sure you're always wearing your brain.

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Delaw00(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Want to know morecheesy
AntiBrutus:

Last last, we are all recycling ourselves.
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Admin401:

Get a HIV test 6 months from now, and make sure you're always wearing your brain.
yeah, i know, it's in the past now and i've learnt from it. Thanks for your advice
Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by Ralphjoe(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Admin401:

Re: What Do You Guys Make Of All These by ghettochild4u(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ralphjoe:
I started dating a girl november last year, the first time she came to my place, she was receiving calls from different guys in my presence, that singular act made me change my mind about taking her seriously, anyways, we tried making out but she was on her period, so she came back 3 days after & we had sex, i used withdrawal method coz that's what i've been using all my dating life & it has never failed me for once before. So she came another day and we also had sex, then she stopped coming altogether only for me to ask after her & she told me she hasn't seen her period, so i encouraged her to do a pregnancy test & it came out positive, she then told me she is going to abort it without telling me if it's mine or not, a week after, she did the abortion... What do you make of this guys.
U r dating a big olosho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Weak Men On NL / Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... / In Love With A Smoker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.