Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,834 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

She Never Asks Of My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Asks Of My Wife (1953 Views)

Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Never Asks Of My Wife by MRAKPORS(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
I have a friend lady
Who knows I am married with two kid
She is fond of calling me an of course I also call her
But i have noticed that, she never asks about my wife. She always asks about my kids.

Is this a sign of interest from her? If it means interest , what do I do because I don't want to cheat on my wife.

Thank u.
Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by MaiGemu: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin
Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by KingSatan: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2019
angry angry angry angry

TAKE YOUR WIFE ALONG WHEN NEXT YOU ARE GOING TO HER HOUSE. WHEN YOU GET THERE, KISS YOUR WIFE AND ASK YOUR FRIEND IF SHE IS COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR WIFE'S PRESENCE?

IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS, THEN KILL YOUR FRIEND.

WHATEVER STRATEGY YOU CHOOSE, IT SAVES YOUR MARRIAGE.

angry angry angry angry
Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by shobam1410(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Satan is very busy planning your downfall and you are dancing along. Wake bro

6 Likes

Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Cut her off

1 Like

Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by Filmewell(f): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Why can't you just let sleeping dogs lie. Your friend is respecting your marriage and you are here worried about whether she is asking about your wife or not. If only men could understand that women sometimes recognize them as humans not as a man. Life will be better.
You don't have an intimate relationship with her why is your mind going towards that angle. If your friend is male will your thought wander like this.

Don't you know that married men are irritating to some ladies. It feels like a chewed gum. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by Progress62(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Buhari fever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by tee59(f): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2019
She didn't like your wife, but only you. You better be careful.

1 Like

Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by XhosaNostra(f): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2019
She's trying to ingratiate herself to you by pretending to care how the kids are doing. Maybe she's even starting to see herself as a stepmother to your kids because there's no reason why she'd be only asking about the kids, when the mother is also in the picture. In her mind, she's taken the mother out of the picture, encouraged & motivated by your calls of course.

Does your wife know you're in contact with another woman? When those calls happen could also be sending the wrong message to your "friend". If you're not speaking to her in the presence of your wife, that could be interpreted as an emotional affair. Perhaps you're being sneaky, hence she's starting to see your wife as a non-factor in the equation.

Involve your wife or cut ties with your soon-to-be mistress.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by Trini4000(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Even primary school student get sense pass the op....
Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by MRAKPORS(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Trini4000:

Oh why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by drmikeadams(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
She's trying to ingratiate herself to you by pretending to care how the kids are doing. Maybe she's even starting to see herself as a stepmother to your kids because there's no reason why she'd be only asking about the kids, when the mother is also in the picture. In her mind, she's taken the mother out of the picture, encouraged & motivated by your calls of course.

Does your wife know you're in contact with another woman? When those calls happen could also be sending the wrong message to your "friend". If you're not speaking to her in the presence of your wife, that could be interpreted as an emotional affair. Perhaps you're being sneaky, hence she's starting to see your wife as a non-factor in the equation.

Involve your wife or cut ties with your soon-to-be mistress.
grin grin OP dey enjoy thé attention,,soon thé lady go open leg for am;then begin manipulate am wit pressure to leave en wife... grin tomao dem go say na devil scatter em family grin grin men"dont let ur érection become ur direction grin

4 Likes

Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by XhosaNostra(f): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin OP dey enjoy thé attention,,soon thé lady go open leg for am;then begin manipulate am wit pressure to leave en wife... grin tomao dem go say na devil scatter em family grin grin men"dont let ur érection become ur direction grin

I concur.
Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Since you don't want to cheat on your wife...make sure you call her whenever you're home and put your wife on the phone..
Tell her your wife would like to speak her...this might rebuff the idea(intimacy),if she's nursing one

1 Like

Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by hagjay(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by Yuceeluv(f): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Its you who has things flying in your head.

...you've already cheated with your wife in your mind. You just want approval to bring it to life.
Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Trini4000:
Why this insult na? grin

2 Likes

Re: She Never Asks Of My Wife by MRAKPORS(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2019
She sometimes sends me her pictures even when I don't request them and for a woman who is married I think its a little strange. She also tells me she misses me. Is this normal and do I need to block her?

(1) (Reply)

Ban Bbnaija Now!, Nigerians Begs Government / See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet / WayesuLoaded Wakiz Template Full Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.