Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times (6815 Views)

I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) / I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by mrphysics(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
ImaIma1:

Why are you trying to attack with her appearance while leaving the topic of discussion?

She didn't create herself and she is beautiful.

She spoke some truth. A lot of guys are just about sex, brothels... everything sex. Even when they want to attack a lady, they call her "olosho" "smelly p...y" because that is all they know.

Poverty is waiting for a lot of people. They will eat sex later in life if they don't focus their energy and brains on productive things.
What has poverty got to do with the topic now. It is a forgone conclusion that ladies are poorer than guys in this country. Don't insult us because of lack of money.

Everyone needs sex and the fact we talk about it is because most of you enjoy it.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by ImaIma1(f): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
mrphysics:

What has poverty got to do with the topic now. It is a forgone conclusion that ladies are poorer than guys in this country. Don't insult us because of lack of money.

Everyone needs sex and the fact we talk about it is because most of you enjoy it.

No one is saying it should not be enjoyed. But it should not be worshipped as some people do.

I am not really cut out for argument of the sexes...who is poorer, etc. So i will pass
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by PaulAris: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

I hate it when women complain about guys only wanting them for their pussies. But I ask what more has a woman got to give other than a pussy (which more often than not reeks) Or is it their loyalty? Of course, we all know that trusting a woman is as good as digging one's own grave. As far as I am concerned women are only good for three things: 1, Pussy 2. Pussy 3. Pussy
Something keeps telling me to tell you to shut up
I just don't know why but you really gotta shut up once in a while, if not often
Hehe! oOffence by the way
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

I'm handsome than your generation. Ugly idiot. Go and die

E pain am grin tongue

lemme see Ur pix....if u see me u will be forced to do facial plastic surgerygrin
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by PaulAris: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
MissRaine69:

Ok, good for you. Unfortunately I am fresh out of medals and fcks to give.
Lol, when he said he's an handsome old-man, I don't think he meant literally.
Prolly just tryna live out his dream. And it seems he pictures you in it.
Give him some hope shall we!
P.s. No truly handsome man brags like that... I thought you should know by now
Cheers!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by Emotionss: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Preciousgirl:
Men of our times are so useless
All they think is sex sex sex
Why?
Later they will say woman this woman that. Men sit up. Many men here are sending me pm of their nudes as if I am some olosho. There is more to life than sex. Rubbish angry

Learn to differentiate between a man and a boy.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by alert01(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

E pain am grin tongue

lemme see Ur pix....if u see me u will be forced to do facial plastic surgerygrin

I make girls wet and mad with my looks. If you're confused, ask Victorian and other fake feminists of her kind who masturbate at the sight of my biceps and fine face
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by alert01(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Learn to differentiate between a man and a boy.

Must you put emotions in everything you write here on nairaland? Idiot
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by victorian(f): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

E pain am grin tongue

No need replying alert01, he is mentally unstable.

Just ignore him. He's a forgotten case.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by iRepNaija1: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
MissRaine69:

I don’t give a rats tail to be frank what you think of me. You took a fragment of what I wrote. I will respond in kind.
United against what? Their inability to work hard for something WITHOUT seeking the easy way out?
Nope sorry, I will call a spade a spade, there are many many women who have got themselves through school without sleeping with anyone. So what’s there to defend and be united when some make it virtually impossible to defend their actions?

They cheapen themselves, you can’t eliminate that fact or apportion blame on men solely .They make thier vaginas public property. What’s stopping these women from saying no? Others do! They are not children to quote your example.

Yeah, I didn't read all this. The fact that you reacted the way you did says enough. Keep on bashing women.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 27, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Thank you

Why should I respect girls when majority of them don’t respect their bodies

Just look at what your female counterparts are doing for cheap popularity
grin not bad grin

Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by alert01(m): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2019
victorian:

Victorian, I'm sorry for insulting you. Such will not happen again
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by alert01(m): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2019
lefulefu:
grin not bad grin

You seem to me like a confused person
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by cowardafonja: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Fat phool
But he is right. U dey mental?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2019
alert01:

You seem to me like a confused person
and u seem to me like an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2019
alert01:

u such a sissy

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
victorian:

Okay grin
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by MissRaine69(f): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2019
iRepNaija1:

Yeah, I didn't read all this. The fact that you reacted the way you did says enough. Keep on bashing women.
Changes nothing majority of women cause their own issues.
Respect yourself first ...master that simple concept and your rhetoric will change.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by victorian(f): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2019
lefulefu:
u such a sissy

He's not a sissy!

Allow him to repent from his errors

So u are happy as he consistently insults me shey? angry

Na WA o

Human being!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by victorian(f): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2019
alert01:

Apologies accepted.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2019
victorian:

He's not a sissy!

Allow him to repent from his errors

So u are happy as he consistently insults me shey? angry

Na WA o

Human being!
victorian that guy is a weak sissy.this will be the 4th time or so wey i don dey notice he jus dey attack females without any provocation then he will turn around and be crying and apologising.which real man does dat? he should make a stand wether to be nice or arrogant and not inbetween.he"s a wussy jor.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by victorian(f): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
lefulefu:

victorian that guy is a weak sissy.this will be the 4th time or so wey i don dey notice he jus dey attack females without any provocation then he will turn around and be crying and apologising.which real man does dat? he should make a stand wether to be nice or arrogant and not inbetween.he"s a wussy jor.

Hmm.

That's serious sad
Re: I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
victorian:
werey ppl boku here grin.dont be shocked if e no quarrel with u again tommorow grin

Hmm.

That's serious sad

Hmm. werey ppl boku here grin.dont be shocked if e no quarrel with u again tommorow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relationships: When Is The Right Time To Insist On A Hiv Test? / When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.