Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (19438 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / 10+ Times Women Had Absolutely Perfect "Romantic" Comebacks To Creeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by oyi1(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2019
smiley
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by millionboi2: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Men don suffer

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by emkz: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2019
There is no rationalization for infidelity. Whether by men or by women. It is abominable. And anyone who blames another person for his/her mis-steps is not ready to take responsibility. Being in a relationship is partly about taking responsibility for the success or failure of it.

Men, if you want to cheat, dont get into a relationship/marriage or leave and cheat away. Women, if you want to jump from dick to dick, dont get into a relationship/marriage or leave and do your thing. People's emotions get fragile when infidelity is revealed. That is why people kill their spouses when they discover. I hope not to find myself in this situation.

In conclusion, it is better to be judged as an unmarried gigolo or slut than to be judged as an adulterer/adulteress/serial philanderer who cannot respect vows taken before God.

4 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by lenghtinny(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Daeylar:
Lol grin grin
See the way he is vibrating on her tweet. If these excuses were given for a man cheating would he have the same energy?
He better keep this energy for all the many excuses men give and are given for cheating.
How does his vibrations justify the gibberish the girl tweeted

How would you know if he will say the same thing if the gender were reversed? You think all men will defend a cheating man like this lady clown is trying to do

That says a lot about the environment you came out from angry

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Kutunban: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Her written English is poor, perhaps that's why she only know sex. Nothing in the brain.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by mourinhob: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Daeylar:
Lol grin grin
See the way he is vibrating on her tweet. If these excuses were given for a man cheating would he have the same energy?
He better keep this energy for all the many excuses men give and are given for cheating.

Madam, what I am about to say to you now will likely sting. I know you will come for me. MEN ARE WIRED DIFFERENTLY. I avoided using that cliche. Hope this sounded nice.

Between your mum and dad, who would you entertain the idea of being a cheat?

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Boyooosa(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Why chuka nwania dey para up there?
The lady mentioned 85% and not 100%.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
CHEEPO:

U forget to put a dick on the floor for her to accidentally penetrate.

Let's pretend there's one waiting out of frame tongue
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by MyGeneration(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Some women cheat out of greed. I once dated a girl who just because she saw me chatting with a girl on WhatsApp me and her had serious issues. Do u know that I said let me test this my serious gfs loyalty. I gave her number to a guy. The next day she invited the stranger over and they had sex. I thought it was a joke, the guy gave her number to another of his friend cause we didn't beleive, this time the friend told her to come over and he fvcked her in his house. When another guy heard about her he called her his own and fvcked her promising to give her 2k, shishi she no see.

Guys always make sure u test your gfs. This would save you a lot of heartbreak.

The girl is still available if you want her she is in ph. Just ask for her number I might give.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Patode: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2019
A married woman came on holidays to Nigeria and contacted the ex boyfriend (of 35 years ago) in Ibadan. The ex boyfriend invited her to Ibadan for the weekend, checked her into a hotel (because he is married) and spent a blissful three nights with her. In her mind, will she say that it was her husband (in America) that pushed her to it?

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by mourinhob: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2019
MyGeneration:
Some women cheat out of greed. I once dated a girl who just because she saw me chatting with a girl on WhatsApp me and her had serious issues. Do u know that I said let me test this my serious gfs loyalty. I gave her number to a guy. The next day she invited the stranger over and they had sex. I thought it was a joke, the guy gave her number to another of his friend cause we didn't beleive, this time the friend told her to come over and he fvcked her in his house. When another guy heard about her he called her his own and fvcked her promising to give her 2k, shishi she no see.

The girl is still available if you want her she is in ph. Just ask for her number I might give.

Baba pass us the barney control for our coded parlour now. Her life will never remain the same, after we handle her. One of our church member for that ph de use vega100 sef

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by zoby225588: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2019
Viral "TWERKING" Video of Nigerian College girl ( talented) www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVvXN-gtuSk&sns

Subscribe for more videos
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by stanliwise(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Oluromantic:
Wait o. I want to approach this issue from the origin of creation. God said "its not good that a man be alone, I will make a helpmeet for him"..it is the man who was alone and eve was created to complement him. Now its the opposite we see as d end draws near. If a woman is lonely, let her take after her hardworking hubby by getting a job to do, that's her duty in d first place..a helpmeet. And not blaming her infidelity out on someone else.

A man leaves home to sweat for money to feed you and ur children...the children that you will depend on later in d name of eating d fruit of your labor (the man who labors sef hardly depends on children) and you think the best way to rid off boredom is by sleeping with another man? You're a prostitute! You're just modifying it with excuses.

BTW how can sex be accidental. Pls I need enlightenment on that..were your senses suspended or how?
please don't interpret the holy bible out of context, a woman is made of same bone and flesh of a man. so if the first human was a woman(eve), God would have created a man(Adam) for her.

1cor 1:7 - The wife does not have authority over her own
body but yields it to her husband. In the same
way, the husband does not have authority over
his own body but yields it to his wife.

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by pdukeman5: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2019
decatalyst:
Including your father?
Hahahahaha. They can never a genuine reason to cheat. Moreover, only serial cheats can find away of proving right on their wrong doing.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Twoclans(f): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2019
Accidentally have sex shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by pdukeman5: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2019
They can never be any genuine reasons to cheat in a relationship. Because a broken trust is irreparable 100%. If I finds out my girlfriend is cheating on me I wouldn't waste my time confronting her or quitting but I ll revoke every promises I ever made to her period.

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by almarthins(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2019
realmedia:

A Twitter user has blamed infidelity among females on men but Twitter users do not agree with her.

The Twitter user said that 85% of the time women cheat, it's because their men made them feel lonely for long periods.

Other web users corrected her, saying that cheating is never the fault of the partner who was cheated on. But some have argued that she was probably employing reverse psychology to show how it is when women are blamed for men's infidelity.

Below are some reactions.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/most-of-times-women-cheat-its-mens.html

I hear "accidentally" shocked
E be like say this lady don do bad things for back, just dey look for way to justify herself.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by pdukeman5: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2019
Patode:
A married woman came on holidays to Nigeria and contacted the ex boyfriend (of 35 years ago) in Ibadan. The ex boyfriend invited her to Ibadan for the weekend, checked her into a hotel (because he is married) and spent a blissful three nights with her. In her mind, will she say that it was her husband (in America) that pushed her to it?
Is devil that caused it. grin
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by promisechild421: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2019
THE BLAME GAME:
Most of the time when people SIN is the fault of the DEVIL right?
Well humans will always look for who to blame but the question is will GOD take that excuse for an answer?

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Baddiezz(f): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2019
mourinhob:

You dont mean it.

So all those babes we de lash whilest on call with their bobo na nigerian aliens?
Affirmative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by McDoe(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2019
When we blab because it is coming from a woman, we quickly forget that men are the most guilty here.

Men are just incomprehensible cheats and jealous lots.

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol @ "accidentally have sex with them".

How does one have sex by accident? tongue

be my friend you will know ... hope yu live around
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2019
ericsmith:

be my friend you will know ... hope yu live around

No thanks smiley
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by tfash96(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2019
MyGeneration:

u don't mean it
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by mozona(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2019
hmm
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by namiji2598: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Not always true.
Rich guy, Benz, good job, gives her money but she will cheat.
u forget to add good sex
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No thanks smiley

i dropped an insight, not a request...u beta get baygon to kill d butterflies stunting in ur belle
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by namiji2598: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Not always true.
Rich guy, Benz, good job, gives her money but she will cheat.
u forget to add good sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? / People Say I Look Like Nicki Minaj / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.