Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (19465 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / 10+ Times Women Had Absolutely Perfect "Romantic" Comebacks To Creeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Daeylar(f): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
mourinhob:

Madam, what I am about to say to you now will likely sting. I know you will come for me.
Ominiknowest grin grin grin

MEN ARE WIRED DIFFERENTLY. I avoided using that cliche. Hope this sounded nice.

Lol, E for effort grin grin
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Feminists on rampage.... They're always dumb cheesycheesy.....very soon it'll be a man's fault if she menstruates....

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by OdefaGirl(f): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Am a woman but I don't support u Ma'am. That guy made a lot of sense, sensible response.

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Ozkar: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Why do many ladies have this victim mentality? They mess up and still manage to make it the fault of the nearest guy. If a man messes up, it's his fault. If a woman messes up, it's a man's fault.

So much for wanting equal opportunities as men, when you cannot even shoulder responsibility for your own actions.

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by perryy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
This hoe should keep quiet. Have sex by accident and die by accident.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by mourinhob: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Daeylar:

Ominiknowest grin grin grin

Lol, E for effort grin grin

Sorry I have to come for you. Didn't you see the last paragraph
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by alert01(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Jeez, if you want to cheat, means whoever you're cheating on is not worth your time anymore, why not save yourself the headache of saying "baby I'm sorry, it was a mistake" bla bla bla and just break up with him, simple as that undecided

Shut up. Like one handsome man is not currently browsing your pussy as we speaks.Unfortunate being
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lol had this conversation with my babe few days back, she had this same reasoning but I cleared her quickly. How you go blame me for cheating on me, wtf?
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by bluefilm: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Red thunder will soon strike you dead

Onye iberibe.

Keep blaming men for everything wrong in your worthless lives.

Fools.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by TemmyT002(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Are they doing cheating competition?
If men cheat, so women must cheat too and vice versa?
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
She's partially correct. Men are to be blamed.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by 8stargeneral: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Accident sex,hw many people die or injured
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Rexeffiom(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol @ "accidentally have sex with them".

How does one have sex by accident? tongue

Slip and fall on a hardened pen-is
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rexeffiom:

Slip and fall on a hardened pen-is

Sounds fun grin
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Destiblack(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
There is no bleeping excuse for cheating,if she cheats why in relationship with u. Bleep her with strength and anger then kick her ass out of Ur life forever cos she never merit to stay around.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by lowaist101: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
arrant nonsense! anything a drunk says, it is always in the sub-conscious. a woman that will cheat will cheat, even if she is given one million daily and being bleeped 24/7.

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
She's partially correct. Men are to be blamed.
We love it like that since you ladies don't want to have sense... Very soon we shall be responsible for your "menstruations"
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by femi4: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol @ "accidentally have sex with them".

How does one have sex by accident? tongue
mistakenly slip and fall on erected dick grin
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by olanreyman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
How I wish all this cheating ladies keep jamming those that will infect the with serious STI. That was what cured my ex girlfriend's cheating mentality when the STI she contacted nearly took her life. Now she runs with the speed of light anytime the idea of cheating comes to her mind
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Bossjakande: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Twoclans:
Accidentally have sex shocked shocked
am not happy wit u
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Twoclans(f): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bossjakande:
am not happy wit u

How did I offend the delectable sir Jaks?

I sincerely apologize. (take hug)

3 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Bossjakande: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Twoclans:

How did I offend the delectable sir Jaks?
I sincerely apologize. (take hug)
hmm tnx dear. love u
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by iamrealdeji(m): 3:49am On Mar 27, 2019
alert01:

Shut up. Like one handsome man is not currently browsing your pussy as we speaks.Unfortunate being
You must be ugly yourself for feeling this inferior. Women are so cheap these days that you don't even need to be fine to smash them.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by iamrealdeji(m): 3:52am On Mar 27, 2019
never marry a prostitute,a woman that has had several sexual encounters before marriage Is a prostitute. she would act born against. now but later cheat on you later
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by iamrealdeji(m): 3:54am On Mar 27, 2019
MyGeneration:
Some women cheat out of greed. I once dated a girl who just because she saw me chatting with a girl on WhatsApp me and her had serious issues. Do u know that I said let me test this my serious gfs loyalty. I gave her number to a guy. The next day she invited the stranger over and they had sex. I thought it was a joke, the guy gave her number to another of his friend cause we didn't beleive, this time the friend told her to come over and he fvcked her in his house. When another guy heard about her he called her his own and fvcked her promising to give her 2k, shishi she no see.

Guys always make sure u test your gfs. This would save you a lot of heartbreak.

The girl is still available if you want her she is in ph. Just ask for her number I might give.
that's s real prostitute
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by iamrealdeji(m): 4:00am On Mar 27, 2019
McDoe:
When we blab because it is coming from a woman, we quickly forget that men are the most guilty here.

Men are just incomprehensible cheats and jealous lots.
you're just a weak sissy man. You spend on a girl,even if you cheat,you still expect her to cheat? the money you spend balances it and gives her no right to cheat even if you do. well,maybe your girlfriend spends on you or your mother is the breadwinner of your family
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by iamrealdeji(m): 4:06am On Mar 27, 2019
Fisher007:
The truth is bitter my dear fellow Nairalanders.

You are all hating the messenger here. Instead of focusing on the message.

She just gave you the pure truth of female nature and you all are getting angry. This is a good information for guys out there to know that most ladies are like this.

So use the information to your advantage for once.
Most ladies love attention and they want to get it at all cost. It is a very stupid stuff.

Eve committed sin with the serpent even when Adam gave her everything. Lol
please note the serpent was not crawling then, until it was cursed to crawl. Lol (so get the message).

Better enjoy ladies the way they are and treat them that same way. Because they can never change (even after marriage).

They are always so focused on what they can gain (money, attention, sex, kids, security etc). They only love men opportunistically.

And that is the simple truth.
be giving attention when your mates are chasing money,she would just cheat on you with rich guys and dump your ass for them
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by iamrealdeji(m): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2019
Daeylar:
Lol grin grin
See the way he is vibrating on her tweet. If these excuses were given for a man cheating would he have the same energy?
He better keep this energy for all the many excuses men give and are given for cheating.
you should include the fact that men should stop giving you money and paying your bills as well,with that,we would both be equal. one thing is that we men feel entitled to cheat because we spend on you and cheating is your price to pay for that,men that don't cheat are only those whose wives are the bread winner,guys that don't spend a dime on their girlfriend or men with richer wife or girlfriend. You're married to or dating a rich guy or a guy that takes care of you financially and expect him not to cheat? that's impossible,he would have side chicks except if you are not just aware
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by iamrealdeji(m): 4:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Baddiezz:
She's a white girl.
They can be very promiscuous
stop generalising. Do all Igbks eat human flesh? Some white girls are very promiscuous just like some black girls
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by bereto(m): 6:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Fisher007:
The truth is bitter my dear fellow Nairalanders.

You are all hating the messenger here. Instead of focusing on the message.

She just gave you the pure truth of female nature and you all are getting angry. This is a good information for guys out there to know that most ladies are like this.

So use the information to your advantage for once.
Most ladies love attention and they want to get it at all cost. It is a very stupid stuff.

Eve committed sin with the serpent even when Adam gave her everything. Lol
please note the serpent was not crawling then, until it was cursed to crawl. Lol (so get the message).

Better enjoy ladies the way they are and treat them that same way. Because they can never change (even after marriage).

They are always so focused on what they can gain (money, attention, sex, kids, security etc). They only love men opportunistically.

And that is the simple truth.
All ladies? undecided
I would not want to be loved oportunistically or whatever so I go for the ones that don't something is a trend doesn't mean it is right when only the woman's needs are taken care of the man cheats and vice versa
Ps.
If you take care of me I take care of you if anyone cheats ask yourself as the cheater did I do my part enough not the victim
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by Fisher007: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2019
iamrealdeji:
be giving attention when your mates are chasing money,she would just cheat on you with rich guys and dump your ass for them

You didn't get the message. Literally even if you give a lady both money and attention, she will still find an excuse to cheat. Lol

Simple means ladies can never be satisfied with both money and attention .lmao

That was the information you didn't still understand.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction by alert01(m): 6:39am On Mar 27, 2019
iamrealdeji:
You must be ugly yourself for feeling this inferior. [b][/b]Women are so cheap these days that you don't even need to be fine to smash them.
You're right @ bolded. If not, why'd a girl leave handsome guy to go date one dark boy just because the former guy is broke and jobless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. / Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help / My Student From Taraba State University Is New Here ,welcome Her(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.