Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (60679 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / What Causes Severe Night Sweats In Men? / 10 Food That Causes Severe Headache - Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
The name of the town? So a travel ban be placed on it.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by renewable1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Have your bath at least twice daily

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by hunry01: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
please help a brother too...08136628427
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by emenezer(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Scabies on the go
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Emmasteev(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
I am experience this also, i have used every drug no remedy

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Adalasy: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Emmasteev:
I am experience this also, i have used every drug no remedy

Remedy is available. Contact me

2 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Adalasy: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
zcee:
I have been treating that sickness with all these drugs mentioned since May but it goes and comes back up till now but the itching became less severe esp on my private part when I started using tetmosol soap to bath

Am just tired of that stuff,it really disturbs me,I need help plz..

Send me a pm
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Akem12: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bro
dontai:
I have been there, it is called sweety over here. The more you scratch it the sweeter. I battle it for like 4 month. And it defiles all drug. But thank God for one baba that I met, when I went to work at Otun Ekiti. He gave me it medicine I swear after using it, I slept like a baby. I av been doing it for people till then. people call from Lagos and co. If u need it u call hala. Still went to get the leaf yesterday for a bro.
bro give me ur digits
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Onemind47(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
I was a living testimony. I remembered several night itching my body but to God be the glory is now a history after meeting a doctor and he gave me this drugs. chats me up to send you d drugs I used.

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
I thought we have ministry of health?
What is their job description for goodness sake!

People are in pains and don't know what it is and self medicating yet these vultures are sitting tight.

I miss dora cry cry
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by icankel: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
doctokwus:

"bishan ampiclus" indeed!
Do u even know what scabies is and what causes it?
That's how u people will just be spreading your ignorance and harmful views with confidence!
Someone that doesn't even know the proper name for "bishan ampiclus",would definitely not know jerk about a far more serious issue.
Pls confine your annoyingly ignorant views to yourself.
pls ur free to share wat remedy could be taken because this disease is on a high level this time, much love
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Weirdgee: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's more of scabies.... it happened to me few months again and I cured it with benzyl benzoate.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by jayinfo2(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
i also experience this ooo, body itching, i scratch like I'm gonna peel my skin, it get relieved if i use loratedene, then comes back after 3 days with same itching.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Akem12: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please I’m correctly experiencing this I need help graphics photo

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
DCmonster:
Best treatment for scabies is a single dose of albendazole 200mg, chlorpheniramine or loratadine 10mg daily and permethrin cream or benzyl benzoate cream. Tetmosol soap contains a good percentage of benzyl benzoate. Antibiotic will never work for it. It's either scabies or microfiliasis only ivermectin or albendazole works for it.

This post is the best. U must be a good health practitioner with lots of experience.

Guys do this or recommend this to anybody u know who is suffering from the thing.

Shame on ministry of health.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Akem12:
shocked shocked
Sorry o.
Look up and see the post I qouted. Go and get some of those things.
They will clear.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by icankel: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ursulaa:
Its scabies .. My younger sis also suffered it. We used benzyl nd tavegyl
is she now free d disease?
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Zeunalexo: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
fairfora:
This is a serious matter. I have a cousin who always complains of itches in her private part. She came visiting us the other day and she was scratching her private part so much that she's opening up her legs wide apart. It happens only when she feels severe heat around that place. She said the more she scratehes it, the more it sweetens her

Shes been to hospitals, run series of tests. But nothing could be said to he happening to her. The doctor only said she's reacting to something. Shes still on medication as I speak. She's not the wayward type and she doesn't mess around from what I have studied so far about her. Her husband was forced to run series of tests too and nothing threatening was found.

The cause:
Rainwater

Solutions:
You should avoid using the rain water to bath , wash or drink.
Apply any anti itching lotions e.g. Calamy lotions , 7 keys and take vailure tablets in five days you must see improvement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by chukel(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Akem12:
this looks like warts

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by stano2(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
This sickness eh, once breeze blows in the night, thorough sweet scratching starts at the corner and it's very contagious, even from sharing the same toilet.

I missed classes because of it then, even a nurse concluded I contacted it from a lady but thank God for an experience nurse that knows what's up, she gave me gentamacin injection plus other little drugs, it went away sharp sharp. After 3weeks it appeared again cry cry , I took fluczoconale drugs, it left and Neva came back
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Akem12: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
chukel:
this looks like warts
so what can I do
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by akeensbussy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Now this things happens to family too...here is how to deal with it in a Local way with small amount.

Visit elewe omo...Buy Adin dudu, Imi Ojo, and Ata Etu Ibon. mix together and start using it as a cream. Also ask for Eyin Aro or Omi Aro And start using it.....

Now don't buy fake of this thing...I may put the pix here if I get home.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by bigbauer(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
HOSTCOM:
I will advise the admin here not to ban me again o cos what I'm about to ditch o

Look for C24/7 and use. That's all I used. Then maintain hygiene.

**Don't mind my composition jare**

Power!
Grabee!

Good more earnings
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by DCmonster: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
sassysure:

This post is the best. U must be a good health practitioner with lots of experience.

Guys do this or recommend this to anybody u know who is suffering from the thing.

Shame on ministry of health.
Thank you! I am actually a medical practitioner. I have seen a lot of these case and it's rampant among school pupils who in turn take it home and pass on to their respective family members. Our health sector in nigeria is in total shamble.

6 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Women are just view this page non is commenting ,I know most of them are suffering from this but because shame no one want to talk .

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Micholawoye: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=HOSTCOM post=77036844]I will advise the admin here not to ban me again o cos what I'm about to ditch out is very pressing as its happening to me right now.

Remember its my privacy, I just want to let people know its real and its not a joking matter. The unending itching is termed to be "sweetee" cos whenever one scratches it, it sweets a lot. Mine normally itches me at night or during hot period. Initially it started on my private part, it later extended to knees, elbow buttocks and even on my feet. Its very disturbing I must confess. Ive tried to know what its all about from a hospital and they told me its an infection. Though its easing gradually now compare few weeks back.
Look for C24/7 and use. That's all I used. Then maintain hygiene.

**Don't mind my composition jare**[/quo

C24/7 is a miracle supplement. It works wonders.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by kumulus(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
DCmonster:
Best treatment for scabies is a single dose of albendazole 200mg, chlorpheniramine or loratadine 10mg daily and permethrin cream or benzyl benzoate cream. Tetmosol soap contains a good percentage of benzyl benzoate. Antibiotic will never work for it. It's either scabies or microfiliasis only ivermectin or albendazole works for it.

Last two is the treatment...the infection is microfilaria as mentioned. Yall can research it. Cost less than 1k for both
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by walerasheed: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is a lovely debate,I was having itches for over three months,those months was like hell to me, I can't sleep am just scared that hope it is not HIV,for that 3 month I did HIV test 3x and they are all negative .have taken different antibiotics it will just reduce it a little bit,but it won't stop totally,so one day I just decided to visit one private hospital,d doctor said they will run 4 test including HIV test again,they did all the test again and am still hiv negative, but the doctor said I have high amount of infection that the infection is related to sexually transmitted disease.i was given 21 injections in 3 days with multiple drugs for about two weeks with funbactA,that's how the itches reduces to about 99% but I still noticed I still have some signs of boil on my p***s cap but its drying up gradually, but am still.scared that's it's taken long before it will go finally,but I am optimistic that it will go finally.will have visited that hospital again but I left that state
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Saintmary(f): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rockyrascal:
benzyl and ivermectin can only do well by clearing the surface each time you apply to the surface, but it won't cure it.

Scabies is from within...buy bishan ampiclus (take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening) for 1week, then wait to see results.
are you saying Becham Ampiclox? your spelling is funny
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's scabies. Tell them to use ivermectin tab and parmethrin cream.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Davesaves(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
doctokwus:

"bishan ampiclus" indeed!
Do u even know what scabies is and what causes it?
That's how u people will just be spreading your ignorance and harmful views with confidence!
Someone that doesn't even know the proper name for "bishan ampiclus",would definitely not know jerk about a far more serious issue.
Pls confine your annoyingly ignorant views to yourself.
Oga u still haven't said anything aside trowing abuses on the guy.. what's ur own view Oga. And stop making it obvious u are a Nigerian
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by themanderon: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
nams77:

Bros, before you start administering treatment, you should try and know the causative agent of that ailment.
Scabies is caused by the female mite Sarcoptes scabiei var. hominis,. Your Beecham ampiclox is an anti bacterial drug that is active against Bacteria not a mite. The itching is as a result of the body's reaction to the mite.
Freemanbubble is right.
Pls avoid popping antibiotics medication without prescription. It leads to superinfection and resistant organisms.

I was wondering what is "bishan" ampiclox never knew he meant Beecham. Funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? / Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.