Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (60468 Views)

What Causes Severe Night Sweats In Men? / 10 Food That Causes Severe Headache - Avoid Them / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by AngelHoly(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=Damsellady post=97587449]

I just bought Benyl Benzoate and the mectizen now. The mectizen is #300 per one, i bought 6 tablets. I don't have any rashes but my body is always itching me, seriously itching. At times after bath and at time mid night i can wake up and start itching like witch, lolz. In fact during the day at times, the itching na die. Please is mectizen the one I bought they sold #300 per one and how should I use it?

The cheat you bro...is 50 naira per one
Depends on your area thou

Take it 4 dose and do it like 3 times

Maybe give two days gap

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Uyi168:
It's quite serious..
The pharmacy where I worked before, we received not less than 5 cases each day..
I suspect scabies..
it isint scabies but phileria.it is caused by mosquito. The original cause is as a result of a fly around flowing water.when it bites. The thing wil convert to a worm inside the body. It is transfered by mosquito bite. Take aalbendazole for 10 days and come testify
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rockyrascal:
try out bishan ampiclus first! A sachet should be 900#
i do hope your uncle also teach you that not everyone needs antibiotics, some need probiotics, because you are prescribing it like as if you are a doctor....
Moreover it is BEECHAM AMPICLOX not bischam ampiclus
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by bizzibodi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
freemanbubble:

Wait o
You are talking to me as if am infected

I said my uncle who is a pharmacists said that people are complaining

If yo uncle is a pharmacist do U need to come here & ask for medical advice, what U looking for in Sokoto is in yo shokoto.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by bizzibodi(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
BKsoul:
i do hope your uncle also teach you that not everyone needs antibiotics, some need probiotics, because you are prescribing it like as if you are a doctor....
Moreover it is BEECHAM AMPICLOX not bischam ampiclus
I come dey wonder which one is bishan ampiclus again. grin grin ;Dself medicated doctor.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by bizzibodi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Don't mind the Dunce,he doesn't know jack about what he is talking about..

He can't even spell BEACHAM AMPICLOX..

Scabies is a parasite and you can't treat it with Antibiotics..

Ivermectin,Sulphur Ointments and Benzoyl are used for scabies.
Bros it BEECHAM AMPICLOX.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by DHaran: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
videomaid:
it isint scabies but phileria.it is caused by mosquito. The original cause is as a result of a fly around flowing water.when it bites. The thing wil convert to a worm inside the body. It is transfered by mosquito bite. Take aalbendazole for 10 days and come testify
Bros abeg help me see this on my thread.i suspect it is not scabies after using benzoate cream, scabies stop for six months no results.
https://www.nairaland.com/6214393/pls-what-cause-stubborn-rash#95463937
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by DHaran: 4:10am On Jan 20, 2021
videomaid:
Bros abeg make we chat
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2021
DHaran:
Bros abeg make we chat

drop your digits..I will call
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2021
DHaran:

Bros abeg help me see this on my thread.i suspect it is not scabies after using benzoate cream, scabies stop for six months no results.
https://www.nairaland.com/6214393/pls-what-cause-stubborn-rash#95463937

drop your Contact
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by DHaran: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2021
videomaid:

drop your Contact

I prefer this medium sir
Have u seen my trend,the rash is so so stubborn that it comes back after I treat it with fungal drugs from your assessment what could be it?? The filaria you are talking about does it resembles it

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
DHaran:

I prefer this medium sir
Have u seen my trend,the rash is so so stubborn that it comes back after I treat it with fungal drugs from your assessment what could be it?? The filaria you are talking about does it resembles it

Depends on your symptoms
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by byinks(f): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is a serious matter. I have a cousin who always complains of itches in her private part. She came visiting us the other day and she was scratching her private part so much that she's opening up her legs wide apart. It happens only when she feels severe heat around that place. She said the more she scratehes it, the more it sweetens her

Shes been to hospitals, run series of tests. But nothing could be said to be happening to her. The doctor only said she's reacting to something. Shes still on medication as I speak. She's not the wayward type and she doesn't mess around from what I have studied so far about her. Her husband was forced to run series of tests too and nothing threatening was found.

Tell her to stop wearing nylon panties.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by fabolakers(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
freemanbubble:

Then what is it

Although some one was arguing that it is a sexual infection
Contacted through sex from a woman
That most women have this infection but it is just inside their body without any symptoms

But if a man should sleep with such lady
Then the man will contact it and symptoms will show only in men
The penis will start itching
Both the scrotum
The thigh
The kneee
The buttocks
Ankle and wrist
In-between fingers
Forming blisters (small small bumps on skin with water inside)
And this itching is so sweet that even when the skin peels
It will continue to itch
You just explained what has been happening to me all this while. I didn't have sex with any one and the Lab test says Staphylococcus. I have taken Ciprofloxacin and currently on Rocephin injection and still no improvement but I noticed Funbact A and Nixodern works better for me and I always feel the itch more at night when I'm sleeping. She said since I didn't have sex with any one that I must have gotten it from sharing toilet with an infected person. My Sensitivity test for both Rocephin and Ciprofloxacin are both (+++) and only Amoxicillin is (R)

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by fabolakers(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Damsellady:

I just bought Benyl Benzoate and the mectizen now. The mectizen is #300 per one, i bought 6 tablets. I don't have any rashes but my body is always itching me, seriously itching. At times after bath and at time mid night i can wake up and start itching like witch, lolz. In fact during the day at times, the itching na die. Please is mectizen the one I bought they sold #300 per one and how should I use it?
You should've asked them at the Pharmacy. They prescribed Ivermectin according to your body weight. Told the guy I weigh 80kg and he said 4 tablets at once weekly. I have spent over 60k on Laboratory test, HIV, VDRLScreening, Sperm Count, Chlamydia, took different antibiotics and injection and it was just as if I was taking chalk. Didn't notice any change until I came across a screenshot of this thread from one Staphylococcus thread. Bought Benzyl benzoate and Ivermectin and it has been working well for me. I can now sleep at night without waking up to scratch.

Something needs to be done about this scabbies because it seems like most Doctors, Nurses and Lab Technician don't know about it or they're just trying to rip people off by pumping them with antibiotics that won't make a difference. I feel used right now after taking over 4 different types of antibiotics including injection.

List of Antibiotics I took
Amoxicillin
Ciprofloxacin
Streptomycin
Erythromycin

And Benzyl Benzoate of ₦500 has shown better result than all combined.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by beejazz1122: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
fabolakers:

You should've asked them at the Pharmacy. They prescribed Ivermectin according to your body weight. Told the guy I weigh 80kg and he said 4 tablets at once weekly. I have spent over 60k on Laboratory test, HIV, VDRLScreening, Sperm Count, Chlamydia, took different antibiotics and injection and it was just as if I was taking chalk. Didn't notice any change until I came across a screenshot of this thread from one Staphylococcus thread. Bought Benzyl benzoate and Ivermectin and it has been working well for me. I can now sleep at night without waking up to scratch.

Something needs to be done about this scabbies because it seems like most Doctors, Nurses and Lab Technician don't know about it or they're just trying to rip people off by pumping them with antibiotics that won't make a difference. I feel used right now after taking over 4 different types of antibiotics including injection.

Amoxicillin
Ciprofloxacin
Streptomycin
Erythromycin

Brother pls how can I reach you?
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Psalmist77(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seems you have it too?
beejazz1122:

Brother pls how can I reach you?
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Babanta02: 1:57am On Oct 21, 2021
coolxpaul:

Consultant fee ke,that thing is now a past tense..
What I used then was native soap, which I rubbed over the affected areas...
Thanks sha
Please How did you treat yours?
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by babaalagbo1(m): 5:08am On Oct 21, 2021
This is a serious matter. I have a cousin who always complains of itches in her private part. She came visiting us the other day and she was scratching her private part so much that she's opening up her legs wide apart. It happens only when she feels severe heat around that place. She said the more she scratehes it, the more it sweetens her

Shes been to hospitals, run series of tests. But nothing could be said to be happening to her. The doctor only said she's reacting to something. Shes still on medication as I speak. She's not the wayward type and she doesn't mess around from what I have studied so far about her. Her husband was forced to run series of tests too and nothing threatening was found.
please tell her to contact me...if she and her husband take my 3agbo I'm going to do for them,it's going to clear the infection and the itching will stop
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by babaalagbo1(m): 5:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Babanta02:

contact me I have herbal stds drinks that's going to flush it out...I'm in oyo town
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by babaalagbo1(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2021
fabolakers:

Amoxicillin
Ciprofloxacin
Streptomycin
Erythromycin

You can reach out to me if you can take herbs or traditional medicine to clear it once
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by babaalagbo1(m): 5:21am On Oct 21, 2021
alaribe1992:
Damn! I'm suffering from this issue right now. The itching is outta this world. Sometimes I feel like crying
dm me bros it's blood infection and it's treatable with just regular intake of agbo for a week
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by babaalagbo1(m): 5:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Bayoibee:
Happened to me upper week too, I was scared I had contracted something from a woman, used all form of mixing of gin&eworo leaf, palm oil&kerosene, even used benzoate after which I just went to the hospital and the doctor said it was just a reaction either through environment, water or smell, that the thing is in some peoples blood, they were born with it without some realizing it except you begin to see the symptoms. It can also be transmitted to offsprings but not to someone else like all those ebola stuffs. Anyways sha I’ve collected 17k injection with drugs and it’s been three days and everything is drying and less itching as the days goes by, I’m so happy rn but I’ve been given heads up it can still come back anytime even at old age.
you see one thing I noticed about us new generation sir/ma is that you don't believe in traditional medicine,and with herbs this can be cure permanently by excreting it out of your system
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Babanta02: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2021
babaalagbo1:
contact me I have herbal stds drinks that's going to flush it out...I'm in oyo town
Mine is different from what is wrong with them. My itching start when am about to sweat or whenever I mmove from cold place to hot environment, when am doing exercise and the itching is like pin prickly my whole body. I don’t have any rashes on my skins or private part.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by babaalagbo1(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2021
Babanta02:

Mine is different from what is wrong with them. My itching start when am about to sweat or whenever I mmove from cold place to hot environment, when am doing exercise and the itching is like pin prickly my whole body. I don’t have any rashes on my skins or private part.
dm my whatsapp
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Babanta02: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
babaalagbo1:
dm my whatsapp
WhatsApp Number?
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by babaalagbo1(m): 6:02am On Oct 26, 2021
babaalagbo1:
using poly herbal cure by combining three different types of agbo to flush it out,though you'll go to toilet a lot,but you will never see it again
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by coolxpaul(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Babanta02:

I simply rubbed the soap on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.