Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (60481 Views)

What Causes Severe Night Sweats In Men? / 10 Food That Causes Severe Headache - Avoid Them / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Tiger01: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2019
fairfora:
This is a serious matter. I have a cousin who always complains of itches in her private part. She came visiting us the other day and she was scratching her private part so much that she's opening up her legs wide apart. It happens only when she feels severe heat around that place. She said the more she scratehes it, the more it sweetens her

Shes been to hospitals, run series of tests. But nothing could be said to he happening to her. The doctor only said she's reacting to something. Shes still on medication as I speak. She's not the wayward type and she doesn't mess around from what I have studied so far about her. Her husband was forced to run series of tests too and nothing threatening was found.

Tell her to buy ivermectin and drink and apply sulphur skin ointment around the the place that itches , she would be fine.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Laurene: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Lumidee007:

It's scabies, let her use benzyle benzoate morning and night after warm shower For 1 week, thank me later.
permethrin 5% is better
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Tiger01: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2019
coolxpaul:
Am experiencin xame thing here.D itchin becums pronounce wen av sweat a lot,and dies down gradually after bath.D medicationhelped subside it buh it makes me dizzy xo I stop takin dem.I feel d itchin is relative 2 d hot weather
My 2kobo

You probably took chlorpheniramine .
It is scabies .
Drink ivermectin and buy sulphur skin ointment and apply three times daily after bathing .
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Tiger01: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2019
freemanbubble:

Pharmacists says the best treatment for scabies is rubbing benzyl benzoate from neck down
And taken ivermectin (mectizan) tablets

Accurate .

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Ogegod87: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Rockyrascal:
am sure it's scabies. Stop by at any credible pharmacy store and buy 1 sachet of bishan ampiclus, it will heal before a week.

Really? Guy, really?

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Tiger01: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2019
Rockyrascal:
i know ivermectin drugs (miniature in size) I was referring to benzyl...my bad!

BTW bishan ampiclus works faster than ivermectin.

It is beecham not bishan !
Research before you advice people.
Thankyou.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
fairfora:
This is a serious matter. I have a cousin who always complains of itches in her private part. She came visiting us the other day and she was scratching her private part so much that she's opening up her legs wide apart. It happens only when she feels severe heat around that place. She said the more she scratehes it, the more it sweetens her

Shes been to hospitals, run series of tests. But nothing could be said to he happening to her. The doctor only said she's reacting to something. Shes still on medication as I speak. She's not the wayward type and she doesn't mess around from what I have studied so far about her. Her husband was forced to run series of tests too and nothing threatening was found.

I am not doubting you but your cousin sister might have got infected from his guy unknowingly. well back to the issue.

I had the same issue and I knw it has stop now....I guess others can learn how to deal with it here....the itching worsen at night and when the areas in between feels heat. you should take your bath regularly and stop cream that tones you..this i also did and went on to rub either skineal or Acneway tube creams....
make sure you rub them before you sleep and after a week, stop and use lemon. cut it and use the water part to scrub and bath your self..this will clear away the blisters and stop the itching..
I did all these and it work.

3 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
i had the same issue and I knw it has stop now....I guess others can learn how to deal with it here....the itching worsen at night and when the areas in between feels heat. you should take your bath regularly and stop cream that tones you..this i also did and went on to rub either skineal or Acneway tube creams....
make sure you rub them before you sleep and after a week, stop and use lemon. cut it and use the water part to scrub and bath your self..this will clear away the blisters and stop the itching..

2 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by zcee: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2019
I have been treating that sickness with all these drugs mentioned since May but it goes and comes back up till now but the itching became less severe esp on my private part when I started using tetmosol soap to bath

Am just tired of that stuff,it really disturbs me,I need help plz..

3 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by almarthins(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2019
fairfora:

Smtime arround 1997 to 1999, there was one disease locally called sweetie. The more u scratch, the more it sweetens u to scratch.

3 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by opeey(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2019
freemanbubble:
My uncle who is a pharmacist says lot of people are complaining about this new infection in town that causes severe and intense itching
Even the itching becomes worse at night. It forms blisters( small small bump on the skin) all over the body. The whole penis. and scrotum [itches]
Even after peeling because of scratches still it will continue to itch.

Some say it scabies
Some say it is sexual infection that is inside the body of woman and it doesn't show any symptoms but when a man have sex with a woman who have it then the man will experience the symptoms.
it is not scabies.. it is rampant everywhere, it has no name even doctors will run test on you and start treating you for syphills which i spend alot of money.it will just go for a while and come back. but people call it is "sweety" I shared bed and towel with a friend, that's how I got the rashes.it is highly communicable disease. what I did then was I use metizan, with benzyl benzoate rub my body after bath in the morning and in the evening, it will just relieve you but it won't go.. what I noticed is that after a year it vanish. but always make sure u take your bath at night to reduce the itching and always wash your boxer with warm water, if you are found of keeping nails cut you nails or always clean the nails so that you wont mistakenly put that same hand you use to scratch your body in your mouth...just keep your safe neat and always use detol or izal when you want to take your bath... does are the things I use back then in 2017. I hope it helps, but most of my guys don't use anything but they confirm it vanish after a year.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by demmys: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2019
If the inches is serious in anpich and middle of fingers is called scabies google it
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Chestnuts: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Guys it's not scabies it's called microfilariasis a certain type of worm that causes crazy itches. They've bn outbreak in Nigeria. And WHO has been distributing the vaccine. Kindly check your local health centre or hospital to take yours. For more info pls dm me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by opeey(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Chestnuts:
Guys it's not scabies it's called microfilariasis a certain type of worm that causes crazy itches. They've bn outbreak in Nigeria. And WHO has been distributing the vaccine. Kindly check your local health centre or hospital to take yours. For more info pls dm me
if WHO can get d vaccine that's good.. that year I suffer from the rashes..it nearly spoilt my skin.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by isaiahethan: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2019
freemanbubble:
My uncle who is a pharmacist says lot of people are complaining about this new infection in town that causes severe and intense itching
Even the itching becomes worse at night. It forms blisters( small small bump on the skin) all over the body. The whole penis. and scrotum [itches]

Some say it scabies
Some say it is sexual infection that is inside the body of woman and it doesn't show any symptoms but when a man have sex with a woman who have it then the man will experience the symptoms.

The above tablets will stop the itching.writing from experience.

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Rexokorie(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Had similar challenge some 6 months ago,drank agbo and lots of medication . let her take a good antibiotics ,have her bath with detol and buy sulphur Nitrogen cream ( its an antifungal cream) . she should apply it on affected areas morning and evening. Even when the itching stops she should continue with the process until d sulphur cream finishes because the itching can be very stubborn.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Izzjames: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2019
[b][/b]Use precipitated sulfur ointment on the penis and balls, it's not hard on the skin
Inehmesit:
Everyone talking about Benzylbenzoate like... That lotion is really hard on the penis, and the balls area, I'm presenting suffering from scabies too, each time I use the Benzylbenzoate on my laps and a little of it touches my balls, it's as if someone poured acid on my balls, or maybe there is a milder one you guys are buying, you guys could take a pic and post here, so we see. This scabies no funny at all, I just want to do away with it abeg.

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by mandate12: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2019
fairfora:

It's scabies.. Benzene Benzoate lotion applied for 2 days puts a complete end to scabies. Bath with Tetmosol soap.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by DCmonster: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Best treatment for scabies is a single dose of albendazole 200mg, chlorpheniramine or loratadine 10mg daily and permethrin cream or benzyl benzoate cream. Tetmosol soap contains a good percentage of benzyl benzoate. Antibiotic will never work for it. It's either scabies or microfilariasis is only ivermectin or albendazole works for it.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Obakoolex(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2019
All I Kno is that whatever it's called...it's very contagious through body impact. My daughters travelled to abeokuta to spend time with there Grandma some couple of weeks ago and came back with the itching, when I complained to her she said it's the cream she used for them probably it's fake cos she's itching too.
I took them to the hospital, administered some drugs and tube yet it only reduced not gone finally till we all contacted it.
At times when am scratching my scrotum at night ehn e dey sweet pass claro grin but the pains it leaves after hurts.
Now with the help of bicham ampiclox and tydibact plus cream it's getting better. The pics is some weeks back

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Ewedegubbler: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2019
It must be Lakpa lakpa or okolimono
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Firstandonly(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2019
kleverley:

Thanks
though it's not in my private part I experience the itching
Rob it on the part you're experiencing it
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by vicben27(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2019
l battle with the same issue, f two mouths back, took some injections and medication. it cleared off, but came back after a month. l had to settle for herbal treatment which worked( spent about 10k), but came back again. l was tire of the itching mostly on my legs and hands( private part not included) so l use onion,teethpaste and black soap when bathing it's all gone now! l pray it doesn't resurface again. l think it's more common with people with B+ blood group l first experienced it this Year.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by ripOMOTUNDE: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly
There is nothing in the test results when people run test
But the scratches continue. Very intense
Even when the skin peels after much scratching still it continue to itch
Very sweet when scratching
If we consider the cruelity of a scratching sore, we would hurry into the horror of nursing a naked bone
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly
There is nothing in the test results when people run test
But the scratches continue. Very intense
Even when the skin peels after much scratching still it continue to itch

Very sweet when scratching

God forbid
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2019
Rockyrascal:
try out bishan ampiclus first! A sachet should be 900#

Are you referring to SmithKline Beecham Amplicox ?

Never heard of BISHAN !
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by wizdomnzube(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2019
freemanbubble:

Some say it scabies
Bro truly it's Scabies and no amount of drugs or injections can cure that shit, and it's not a sexual infection so chill.
How I cured mine........... Buy BENZYL BENZOATE LOTION(MOKO) E nor even cost, apply am for once u bath with hot water, u go dance zanku ooh buh once e dry for ur body u go dey alryt.... Continue this process and thank me later. Doctors go use u cash out, so nor even reason dia mata

2 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by wizdomnzube(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Obakoolex:
All I Kno is that whatever it's called...it's very contagious through body impact. My daughters travelled to abeokuta to spend time with there Grandma some couple of weeks ago and came back with the itching, when I complained to her she said it's the cream she used for them probably it's fake cos she's itching too.
I took them to the hospital, administered some drugs and tube yet it only reduced not gone finally till we all contacted it.
At times when am scratching my scrotum at night ehn e dey sweet pass claro grin but the pains it leaves after hurts.
Now with the help of bicham ampiclox and tydibact plus cream it's getting better. The pics is some weeks back
Ampiclox and all this cream will only dry it up buh once you stop applying them, the shit comes back, so abeg go buy BENZYL BENZOATE LOTION and thank me later. Ah swear u go shock u how fast e go work and dey nor born d scabies well make e show bak for ur kporon

3 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by kleverley(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Firstandonly:
Rob it on the part you're experiencing it
OK thanks
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Investnownow: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
OK.
I will tell you what will work 100%.

First, you have to change your environment, even if you are living in a duplex and still experiencing this problem, CHANGE YOUR ENVIRONMENT.

Secondly, change your underwear at least everyday. If you have two, do wash and wear but make sure that you CHANGE YOUR UNDERWEAR EVERY DAY.

Thirdly, Make sure you wear a loose underwear and if you are alone in the room especially at night, Go Naked. GO NAKED OR WEAR LOOSE UNDERGARMENTS.

Fourthly, Have your bath twice a day with cold(room temperature)water and a medicated soap.At night bath with just the cold water and no soap.

Fifthly, Apply Methylated Powder(This is very important) to the affected part when you bath and remember to GO NAKED after applying it especially at night.

Do this and try as much as possible not to scratch the affected part even if it is 'sweeting' you. You can get busy with something to take your mind off it.

Thank me later.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by stasius: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nairalanders unu na agwo ncha!

Hahhahhahahh a...

Bishan ampiclus. White capsule mixed with milk.. Doxycycline.... Etc etc. Werenu ya nwayo before una go kill person.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rockyrascal:
try out bishan ampiclus first! A sachet should be 900#
Beecham Not Bishan

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.