Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

50d33q's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50d33q's Profile / 50d33q's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 44 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:52pm On May 16, 2022
Jodera:
We hardly do cos we don't have CF that's dangerous aerially.

So many times Tierney, Saka and martinelli have crossed good crosses but nobody is always at the end of it.

I wish we can have a CF that'll be good aerially as well as with ground ball.
Even when we do how many we score
btw all our cf are always tall rvp,adebayor,th14,auba if we join all these heads together them no score head reach giroud
Maybe its not our tradition
City cfs are short yet they score more header than us abi are those midgets( jesus,aguero,sterling) taller than any of our defenders to start with.
The only player that anticipate header in our front line is martinelli even nketiah hardly do that.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 2:26pm On May 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

smiley
I know you thelastorca/ornicus
I just pretended not to
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 1:36pm On May 16, 2022
Ibime:

Atum na major pagan na
How
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 1:29pm On May 16, 2022
Ibime:

According to our esteemed historian Otem, Jehovah and Allah are only locked up, not dead. Atum will soon release them along with Mazda, Toyota and co cheesy
Atum they celebrate pagan new year
Wondament shocked shocked shocked
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:53pm On May 16, 2022
johnjunior39:
Let me sing my own now, I don't see the reason to but G. Jesus 50-60m when we have a short man Nekky. Not comparing the both but G.J is not a 20 goal a season striker his height is not okay.
We hardly score cross and nod so why looking for tall CF
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 11:50am On May 16, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

When you tell people to be rational and pass judgements and decisions based on verifiable data they’ll say you are stanning a certain player or you are scapegoating another player and that you are being emotional.

Imagine the so called replacements that improved our defense and will win us league have conceded more goals than the “clowns” Mustafi and Luis and it’s not even end of season yet.

This is despite playing behind a much better midfield and attack compared to playing behind the combo of Willock, Xhaka and Guen.

Our last two summer transfers have been waste of priorities.
Na this pain me pass
We condemn former defenders and these ain't doing better
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:24am On May 16, 2022
Amoto94:
When you see the confederation of misfits, cheats, liars, sodomites, confusionists, drunks, employing different tactics to label you what you are not the best thing to do is walk away because they're mentally unstable and as such wont see the angle you're coming from.
E be like say bomb they your head, you have been trying to make a comeback since yesterday
Popziano asked you where in the Qur'an or hadith to back up killing as punishment for blasphemy you ran away with tail behind your back
You are lucky this nonsense you sprew is online if not I will lead the jungle justice on too for you to know how it feels
An innocent girl was killed you claimed you don't know if she commit blasphemy yet you supported her killing just that you don't support the manner she was killed
People like you are the reason Islam have a terrible meaning, I have posted hadiths during prophet time he wasn't a violent person
The non believers mock and insult him regularly his comrades wanted to fight but he always calm them
Why is your own practice different from mine especially the non tolerant and violent part
You should be ashamed of yourself, prophet never judge or condemn people
I can never fight any religion battle because I don't serve an Helpless God if Allah or prophet can't fight or punish people for what was said against them so be it
Tueh!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:28am On May 16, 2022
Kokaneprodigy shebi you ready for throw back
We need to employ postdigger
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:27am On May 16, 2022
Roland17:
W. Saliba has been named the Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year.

I have been one of his biggest advocate on this thread and have been frustrated with how he has been managed since he signed for us. Nothing is given, everything is earned and that is why he deserves a fair chance at the 1st team. That is not too much to ask for.

Remember when we were questioning buying of defenders when the money would have gotten us good midfield maybe we won't be in this situation
I remember saying Dino and saliba can replace mustafi and luiz(our clowns)
Baba blew 50m on white and 25m on gabu
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:22am On May 16, 2022
Callum Wilson is back
Just a reminder folks
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 50d33q: 5:19am On May 16, 2022
grin grin grin
I hope it doesn't end in premium tears
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:04pm On May 15, 2022
Roland17:

That means they can’t afford a loss during the midweek abi?
Yes
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
Roland17:
Everton come lose today, that means they are going to give it their all against us on the final day depending on how results go on match day 37.
No if they get a win on mid week or draw they are safe cos of Burnley gd
So it's between Burnley and leeds
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:22pm On May 15, 2022
The man they are defending

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

To be honest sodeek won't be considered a real moslem by the larger moslem community
They would have used my head head for kilishi by now grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 1:53pm On May 15, 2022
popizaino:

Where in the Quran is it stated that we should kill for blasphemy? Haven't you thought that the infidel today or the one who blaspheme today can become a believer by accepting the kalimatu shaadah? Did the prophet's uncle accept his nephew as the prophet of Allah ? Why didn't the killing starts from there? Engage me.
cool cool
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 12:06pm On May 15, 2022
Ellexy:
Well to be fair not all. There are some of them that don't reason like that, I think where one is raised helps to shape the mindset and ideology of how one perceives and judges things.

Nevertheless, I understand the sentiments behind what you said, yet it's not accurate.
Ignore that fool jare some people just want to be noticed you can see no one is arguing with him

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 12:05pm On May 15, 2022
popizaino:
Killing someone in the name of blasphemy is totally wrong to the best of my knowledge,I'm sure Allah would have explicitly stated it in the Quran for anybody to be killed if he/she is/was found guilty of blasphemy just as he apportioned the right punishments to other sins. Now to the killing of Deborah, which has been done already is also very wrong and I can stress the wrong enough but what's even more wrong is that some of these people are not remorseful and still feel it was right to do saying that's the least honour they can do for the prophet S.A.W. My heart cringed has I went through a certain thread on twitter yesterday and saw some Northerners still justifying this gruesome killing and at the junction even as a Muslim myself I will have to watch my back against this Northerners.
So on point
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:03pm On May 15, 2022
Happy birthday Rambo
Continue beasting

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 10:36am On May 15, 2022
Amoto94:

Now this is the question begging for answers, and the answer is our disregard for rules and regulations in this part of the world. This is why I always call for moderation in religious evangelism, without government intervention people will do as they wish at the detriment of the said faith they profess. In some countries you don't disturb the public with your practice but in Nigeria we will block roads, turn on the volume of loudspeakers even in the dead of the night disturbing public peace.
All these have Muslims as the culprits
Shite blocked main road when el rufai was passing till today they haven't resolve the matter
Muslims classmates violated the WhatsApp group by forcing Deborah to apologize for what she didn't do
She said na Jesus oo how's this a big deal to warrant apology
It's like me asking you how are you in a WhatsApp group with Christian majority and you reply Alhamdulilah
Then they ask you to apologize does it make sense?

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:18am On May 15, 2022
mostob:
If na arsenal now...even with academy boys, we would have wrapped it up in 90 minutes against Chelsea.. Chelsea na customer daadaa grin grin grin
We go shock them with late goal

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:12am On May 15, 2022
mostob:
Chelsea bottled another FA cup final again grin grin

Liverpool sef fumbled. The match shouldn't have gone to extra time. Klopp suppose visit Emirate to collect manual.
Exactly my thought
Those 2 can't beat themselves

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 8:01am On May 15, 2022
A40:
Its crazy. They were protesting the arrest of the guys that killed that girl. I thought protesting was Haram.

Where is this energy for the bandits and terrorists ravaging that region. The train that was attacked? All we see is rubbish hashtags like Secure The North yenyenyen

Everyone needs to look each other in the eyes and tell each other the truth. As it stands now there is no amount of money anyone can pay me to go and live in that part of the country. The disregard for human life is absurd and seeing people try to explain this animalistic behavior is pretty alarming
These assholes can't even defend themselves against boko haram and bandits but they are all eager to defend prophet that didn't send them message.
They all attacked harmless girl and killed her, bunch of hypocrite cowards

13 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:52am On May 15, 2022
Havertz10:
is there anything wrong with his stance?

I’m sure that there are certain crimes that someone would commit and you would accept that death is a just punishment

If a society of people choose to place their sacred religion that is the cornerstone of their reality in such category, who are we to criticize them?

The hubris of Christians is baffling, you want to dictate ethical morality to others under the guise of human rights meanwhile you guys are the biggest violators of human rights in history
Why should you kill in the name of religion?
Why you a court accept killing for blasphemy?
In every holy books if you kill you should be killed why should a court release remorseful terrorists in to the society after they have killed to their satisfaction
This same Sharia court have immunity, if a leader commit any crime he's free but a common man is not

12 Likes

Celebrities / Re: See Photos Of Toyin Lawani's Dress To The AMVCA That Got People Talking by 50d33q: 7:44am On May 15, 2022
Baphomet
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:42am On May 15, 2022
This is someone I called terrorists apologist and he claimed I defame his character
He openly supported release of remorseful terrorists to the society I honestly don't expect much from him.
I knew he wasn't against the killing but the manner the killing went that's why he kept calling them irate mobs because he believed they took the law in their hands instead of taking her to Sharia court.
I also heard Sharia court is wait and get, judgement must be passed same day.

North is the problem here, it harbour educated terrorists like this guy here and they are the one controlling the non educated ones(almajiris) which are the majority

12 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 4:08am On May 15, 2022
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me
cool
Happy birthday boss
This unlimited 22 suppose Dan change to 25 or something
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:17pm On May 14, 2022
popizaino:

Liverpool have faced Chelsea in four penalty shoot-outs:

◉ 4-1 in the #UCL (2006/07)
◉ 5-4 in the UEFA Super Cup (2019/20)
◉ 11-10 in the EFL Cup final (2021/22)
◉ 6-5 in the #EmiratesFACup (2021/22)

They have won them all.

We can do better next time pls.
But you just said penalty is anyone's game yet they won the last 4 PK against Chelsea
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:50pm On May 14, 2022
ItisHi:
tell me this is a joke. Both teams missed big chances.
Both teams missed pk too
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:48pm On May 14, 2022
Mount is the Scape goat
No one is talking about captain ameLica and that big headed elephant

11 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:46pm On May 14, 2022
postdigger:

You have been raped in 4 finals

2 back to back, dead club grin
grin grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:38pm On May 14, 2022
3 straight fa cup loses shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.