Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

50d33q's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50d33q's Profile / 50d33q's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 2:12pm On May 23, 2022
larlah:
Ps 4 pad for sell
Anyone interested 08062696888
Amuch
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:57pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:
Respect to Olivier Giroud

The way we condemn players is just too bad and irrational. Giroud left Arsenal and became a legend in football. This was someone Sod, Jodera and Kokane treated as shiit simply because he had no pace and dribbling skills forgetting that there is more to striking than those.

Giroud is nothing to me he's the reason we are here
When Leicester won the league it should have been us

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 11:32am On May 23, 2022
iamSirPhil:
Congratulations to ibime and other winners.

Admins there should be monetary prizes to be won. Let's try and better organise this for next season EPL and World Cup at least.

Create a room on Clubhouse where for this so we can all join in and audio chat plans and way forward.

My 2 cents.

Great work guys. Let's do it again next season.
Unless we all want to contribute, i am in
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by 50d33q: 11:18am On May 23, 2022
Bobby2020:
I have never been this shocked my entire life, like say I grab live wire, na so felt that day. However he has realized his mistake and has since apologized. We thank God it’s behind us now.

Bro you are honest and legit; na why people will continue to fight for us
Continue your good work

2 Likes

Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by 50d33q: 11:14am On May 23, 2022
We
sholamat:

I won't want to scatter this thread again. But if u know say na your papa born u, mention my name again .. u go hate your God forsaken life today.. try me.. low life motherfucker
I have your information you will hear from me soon
Cheers!!!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 7:10am On May 23, 2022
Some dimwits don't know when to comment sha
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 6:19am On May 23, 2022
What did ibime win again angry angry
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by 50d33q: 5:44am On May 23, 2022
sholamat:

I thank God say na breakfast I chop , I no dey come Nairaland dey beg for people to buy my PS4 . U wey be say if u no sell for Nairaland na hunger go kill u
Dude you know e no fit better for you for trying to spoil another man's business.
Is it a crime to be honest and legit again, this guy is hustling in a legit and you trying to spoil his business.
Have known this guy and did deals with him, met him personally too...if I say make I swear for you I promise you your generation will carry over the curse till you all perish
Nigerians are wicked sha

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:09pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:

Done, confirm am so we can delete this convo
Thanks
Appreciate!!!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:59pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:

Not for my own hommie grin
Congratulations bro
Even though I like Roma, glad juve and Internationale no win
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:55pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A, I am doing a give away of $10 worth of data/ call credit to the first 6 recognized handles, irrespective of club affiliation (priority will be given to known Milan fans though) from the European Football section resident in Nigeria.

Please be considerate and honest, do not use multiple handles. The line must be one of the popular networks for easy transaction. You are welcome to mention me on the official Milan thread or a dead thread for your $10 worth of data, I promise to be fair as I will be using the time of mention. Also kindly acknowledge after receipt of the credit.

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI
Am I late
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:23pm On May 22, 2022
mostob:

I thought na only me notice am.... Make we sell the guy asap abeg... E don do
cheesy grin

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:22pm On May 22, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Xhaka is here forever cheesy and you know with Xhaka no UCL at Arsenal... Btw, Congratulations to Matteo Guendozi and William Saliba who shall be playing UCL football next season. kiss

An ambitious club will try to address areas of concern in the window. Atleast the team tried but still needs massive improvement.

Watch as some fans will come and bring positives forgetting this teams need a very Quality AM, Winger, CF and CM.

I saw a post where Arterta is saying

Next season, there will be Bate Bristov,Apoel tell haviv, Girona and Spartak Moscow, don't expect the glass legged likes of Partey, Tierney and Martinelli to survive those long injuries.
Na man utd we use as yardstick to measure our success grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:12pm On May 22, 2022
kokaneprodigy:
Spy360 can you tell us how defense won city the league today.

We want to tap from your wealth of wisdom.
You no Allow it cold as e they hot grin
I wan ask blueraydick how our new CB Choo goals pass our clowns even with better keeper and midfielders
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:11pm On May 22, 2022
Fkhalifa:
What a premier league season!
City are just too hot, with all these firepower, they still got Halland join. Ahhh shocked

Liverpool's spirit is what I love in football, they fight their blood out.

Arsenal should better strengthen in the summer, the easy 1 game a week since January won't be there next season o, I hope they won't start thinking we're so close, we are that good. Don't forget Utd, Spurs,westham and Chelsea all played in Europe.
Leave them the key area he should concentrate on he better start
I no know how they wan do next season cause of WC in December and it will start by August just 2 months to rebuild.
If he like he should pack CB again and not look for like for like partey replacement and let xhaka go
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:52pm On May 22, 2022
Lacazette they go e Dan do
Mumu CF can't even score in a rout
He won't be missed
Laslas xhaka curse continue
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:49pm On May 22, 2022
Useless people
If una like score 100
Awon werey
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:48pm On May 22, 2022
50d33q:
Extra ordinary
Salah to score the winner grin
Too late embarassed
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:46pm On May 22, 2022
I love football
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:38pm On May 22, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I put exclamation na grin
I know na the Jesus confuse me grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:37pm On May 22, 2022
This Wolverhampton na kill joy angry

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:34pm On May 22, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Jesus!

Villa scores
Stop confusing me
Did Jesus that play for city scored against city undecided lipsrsealed
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:33pm On May 22, 2022
Extra ordinary
Salah to score the winner grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:31pm On May 22, 2022
City bottling the league on the last day will pain apari oo
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:21pm On May 22, 2022
The only way I can forgive this mofo of a coach is he must win europa next season
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:45pm On May 22, 2022
Who will agree tavarez plays better when he plait his hair
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:32pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:

Dele na DIRTY angry
I know grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:31pm On May 22, 2022
Alli telling xhaka if una like score 50 no UCL for una
E pain am grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:37pm On May 22, 2022
kokaneprodigy:
Spurs to lose
Arsenal to win
Anything is possible
Amin oo loruko jesu
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:36pm On May 22, 2022
2⁵0 appearances for xhaka today
I hope it's the last sha
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:43am On May 22, 2022
Arsenal bidding 90m for osihmeh is a stupid deal, Pepe says hi here.
We will always come here to complain how we didn't get our priorities right the guy no even worth 50m, the only Nigerian we should get is aribo

As for saliba may Thor strike him down the stupid boy is becoming a talkative, sell the dimwit already I hate players with basket mouth
Nonsense
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 8:25am On May 22, 2022
niyiforeal:
Good for you
Cry baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.