Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

50d33q's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50d33q's Profile / 50d33q's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Itsrm:

I remember thinking you were being unreasonable when you were critical of his performance despite scoring against you guys

Turns out you were right cheesy
Check his stats that day against a very poor arsenal defense
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Elephant aka alhaji jambody
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2022
ndidibabe:
A whole Lukaku? You don't know football...
Where's lukaku today
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2022
BikeMan:
Airmark, when will this your boy get some sense. See idiotic yarns grin
This one is stupid by default engaging him is a waste of time

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2022
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin
All this Shalaye when what you really mean is:
Lihilistjnr grin

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Roland17:

Baba naaaaa.

Lukaku na beast! He has always been and under Tuchel he can be the missing piece in them winning the title. You have to remember Chelsea's highest goal scorer last season was Jorginho with 7 goals, all penalties I think. Chelsea have addressed a very important position. It is not even about the goals, do you see the hold up play? Lukaku's hold up play dictates the offense..not just keeping the defenders busy..
No vex I am dragging everyone that hype that elephant you sef they among grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Ibime:

I humbLy accept
Tell nihilistjnr to come out and apologize
After that he will humbly accept his new Monika 'Lihilistjnr'
He didn't allow me rest in the early season because I warned him about this elephant

6 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Roland17:

You already dragged him and based on what we have proven with facts since yesterday, you guys failed woefully.

He is no local champion, he is a world renowned player, generally accepted to be one of the best in his era…. Anything else is just pure sentiments built on emotions of losing against Barcelona. Simple…

Na una we dey drag now oh! The dragger has become the dragee
Lol
I never even drag igwe
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Jodera:
Why can't Viera replace Xhaka as the other free 8. Why must it be Odegaard?
No be una talk say xhaka is untouchable
Moreover viera is slow unless arteta will use double 10 and free partey to do his blocking by himself
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Now that we got viera I think he will compete with odegaard in AM and ESR will move to lwf with martinelli full time
Or
He will fight for his place with martinelli and ESR and odegaard still do the normal swap

What's the date of marquious ABI na mannequin
That boy looks older than 19 sha
His face look older than mine lipsrsealed
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Roland17:

Does that make the stat irrelevant? So those stats get deleted because they did not achieve a winning result? Is every stat from Messi/ CR7 from winning efforts?
Honestly I don't want to drag our legend but do you agree if th14 is a tiger in EPL he's a cat in Europe
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Roland17:

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is finished !

Na sooooooooooooo grin grin grin
But normally no one is interested in the loser
If you score 20 goals and still lose do you think those goals are of any relevant
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Roland17:

One thing I have learned over the years in debating Dayo is that his positions are very much about convenient narratives and when you consider he is one hell of a smart man, u can see how he sells rock as gold to many grin He has succeeded in defining the metrics and the path debates must follow on topics he holds strong views about.

We are talking of someone who left European football in the year he turned 31 but is still ranked top 10 ahead of Neymar/Ibra/Salah and others who continued or are still at it 14 years later.
All these players are still playing and ibra is the only one likely not to meet th14 goals
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jodera:
in Top 10 UCL highest goalscorer yet they say he only shone in EPL.

Sometimes, I no know whether whether no be the same Henry wey we watch wey deal with Madrid, juventus, inter and co during his time here abi na another one. The way you'll hear he didn't shine in European nights, you'll think he has a paltry 2 goals in UCL nights. Using just 1 night to judge all his previous European nights na something I just couldn't wrap my hands on.

Lmao so you wan use this metric but when haller was in top 5 scorer in UCL last season he's still not good enough grin grin
If na to turn amala I they too
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
081087n:
I would think naiaraland Is a place you find the most intelligent ppl on earth, you happen to be one of the most stupid, oga all the ppl that have scammed ppl here did you catch anyone ppl are here trying to make things work out you acting like a you know it all...and with all the over Sabi wey you dey do if that guy no refund them SATAn will locate you... One thing we should all know is that na person wey thief or knows about something na them dey go eyes service pass

I have been on NL since 2005 I lost access the mail I used before you even think of joining the platform.

The guy stupidity is by default

2 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
neoG:
Am telling you. I thought this guy @ImOptional was a hit and run scammer at first but after careful analysis, I realised this guy is what we call HOLY scammer. They are more dangerous because they can start now to build, plan and strategise there evil schemes for someone or persons they want to scam in the next 6mths or 1 year.
So this guy over the years has warmed up alternate monikers here on NL which has a good amount of post just to look credible so that anytime he gets bursted on one account, he discards and continues with others. Examples of these accounts are those that have been commenting here in the last 24 hours @08.1087n @YeyeBoy.friend @Touch.Ofspace etc. Don't be carried away by the the time the account was created or not of posts.
@That.akwabombabe you better upload the pics of that POS guy back because it could help. That next week he promised is lies.
He is just using it to buy time.
Oshey chief analyst you are highly recognise

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Unlimited22:
Hearing that Nihilistjnr has returned to Inter.

Ope o
Nihilistjnr come and apologize to me now
The elephant have been loaned out and your comrades are celebrating
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
lordfalcao:
Akpangbo sold back to inter..
Lukwhosgone..

Bye
No buy back option
He will come back to Chelsea next season
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

I think he has done enough for them to retire his jersey at Arsenal. How many players have their jersey been retired that did more for Arsenal

Henry is Arsenals greatest player
I agree
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
You guys are getting it wrong
Th14 is a legend no doubt
But his legendary no pass EPL which is a local league which makes him local champion grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jodera:
Calling him a local champion is almost as slandering. It's not like he didn't have any memorable European league nights. He shone in the big stages against Madrid, juventus, and tried against Villarreal, but because he lost against 11- man Barcelona, he's now a local champion? Haba na, reason am well. Even benzema with all his heroics this season didn't score in the final, he needed a Vinicius.

Na even Spy own even weak me more embarassed
what spy said is not wrong, he didn't do much for the 14 shirt to be retired
What I know is he is the reason we didn't have UCL trophy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jodera:
Let's be serious.

When has legendary status involves strictly
1.beasting finals
2. Winning UCL
3. Not scoring in UCL final

Like who brought this metrics up?

What stops others from scoring In final if Henry can't score, afterall no be him be the only striker/attacker that night.

So Henry legendary status should be scrutinized because he didn't win any European competition like say him dey play tennis. Really??

Haba guys!!.
Or maybe na cruise Una dey catch and I'm not catching the drift
But I didn't slander him I only called him a local champion

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
mostob:
For a CB, yea. I think shorter than KT sef.
Kojo
Same height same as Robertson

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Roland17:

No be only Beast na Beast of no Nation!

Baba, I am sorry, I will not indulge you or anyone for that matter in this type of debate.

I will engage you on this topic when you want an expansive debate.

You/ Dayo and others who believe in such narratives can engage yourselves using such parameters
grin cheesy
So you agree our legend na local champion
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
He won't return shiit
Drag the pos guy well he will produce him
The next week is a plan for his escape

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Roland17:

You go catch am for European Football because him no win UCL with Arsenal or wetin? What exactly is this dragging you guys keep talking about?

He failed to win the UCL finals with Arsenal after taking us to the finals and? Was he a scrub for Les Bleus? Was he a carry along for Barcelona? or is he not one of the greatest French player in the history of the National team?

He failed when it mattered most
Tell us any (European)final he beast

1 Like

Business / Re: Fairly Used Medium Generator For Sale Agric Ikorodu by 50d33q: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
vaicprojec:
For sale. Used but in good condition.

Agric Ikorodu Lagos. N30000

KVA and number
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

For EPL Henry is a legend probably the best epl player

But na for Europe we go catch am
cheesy grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jodera:
him short oo.
There's a reason I called him Torreira
Martinez shocked
He's not 1.75
5 "9in
Almost 6 feet how's that short
Torreira is 1.66
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Roland17:

Make una drag una sef.. grin
Na this kind dragging raumdeuter they like grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
mostob:
he may likely play as a LB or in DM. His height is just worrying
Is he short?
I doubt

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles by 50d33q: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Are these people fighting for their tribes
Or killing their tribes
Plain stupidity

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.