Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

50d33q's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50d33q's Profile / 50d33q's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:31am On May 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

These lecturers should try their luck in the private sector and see how things go in such sectors

Govt work is where greedy and lazy people want to park themselves do little get paid whether you work or not

It's in govt places where you have the most inefficiency because work or no work you get paid even steal money join

Many of those lecturers will never want to work in the private sector because they know they will not grant all those useless demands

Check the lifestyle of a graduate who works in a govt civil service vs a bank gets paid 200k but has to wake up by 5am be at work by 7am and won't leave till 8pm. And if dem born you well try go on strike

That's why some lecturers will rather stay put to earn while on strike
Because the so called govt are lazy and greedy too
Well we are the government

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:28am On May 22, 2022
BlueMann:

Your whole club has become irrelevant. Just look at your thread cheesy
Comrade shocked

8 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 8:43pm On May 21, 2022
BlueMann:
Lyon beat Barca in the Women's Champions League final.

They're back on top of Europe.
Ada is the goat in female football the rest are bullies
She's extra-ordinary
Phones / Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by 50d33q: 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
Tiney:
does it have rubber tips?
What's rubber tips
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:26pm On May 21, 2022
BlueRayDick:

When Raumdeuter calls these awards polling booth award u thought he was just trolling ? He’s been proven right on this over time na
The guy no reach ESR sef, if they give Arnold I no talk
I tire oo
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:19pm On May 21, 2022
How did foden win the young player award
Maybe something like this is the reason players move to a better club
Saka beat this guy hands down
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:03pm On May 21, 2022
niyiforeal:
i never posted that for clearance so better view and pass next time, i have posted in other threads also
Just look at the entitlement, you are derailing and still admitted it without feeling remorseful
I blame the clueless mods here

1 Like

Business / Re: Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner by 50d33q: 11:26am On May 21, 2022
You are a good man
God bless you for trying to locate the owner

3 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 11:17am On May 21, 2022
niyiforeal:
is everything alright at home with you?
I should be asking you
Is that why you want us to contribute for you, why not open a gofundme account instead

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 11:16am On May 21, 2022
Spy360:

I haven't even seen the guy before self. I hear he is 19. Any pictures?
Lol
I tried to avoid YouTube, that Pepe stuff is still fresh in my head
I think we should include him in preseason before loaning him
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 11:00am On May 21, 2022
Spy360:

How many defenders have we sold for that amount? There's improvement.

Next season we hope Saliba will return and we will be better. Apart from the LB position other areas have been fortified.

Midfield and attack is where Mikel and Edu will have to focus on.

I heard we just signed a winger.
Winger that we will loan
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:44am On May 21, 2022
Spy360:

The improvement in set piece defending tells it all. No need to write thesis.

By the way, would you approve Gabriel Magallanes to Juventus? They are bidding 40m. undecided
Of course the price is good but that will mean we will get another CB which I don't want since we have other departments to sort.
I read Dino is finally a stuggart player, I lost one CB already
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:40am On May 21, 2022
Spy360:

Absolutely.

Arteta has said he wants to get quality backup. He would prefer an 18man squad of quality players than 30 full of deadwoods. The overhead cost implications are even the same. Quality over quantity.
Good I like the quality over quantity too
So let's start with defense, the defenders this season conceded more than last season with a game to go
Have we improve or not in defense
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:31am On May 21, 2022
Jodera:
Lol...

You see me, as e deh like this, na top 6 I dey hope on us from next season. If we don't make top4 this season, na Europa I go dey pray make we carry from next season in order to secure UCL. It's not about us wishing the club bad, it's about me being a realist. If the club exceeds my expectations next season, then I'm all for it grin
That's just it

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:02am On May 21, 2022
Jodera:

Hope it's no longer Wenger deja vu we're repeating again?
1.Sign young players,
2.improve them,
3.tell fans they should trust the process,
4. Players become stars and look for better
club due to them not fully buying the club's process
5.. we get top4 (but probably top 6 this time) and the cycle repeats and continues.

I just hope not sha, cos If Saka of all people is asking for release clause then Mehnn, na long road for us
Bros them say we they wish the club bad to proof a point grin grin
Like who does that sef
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:41am On May 21, 2022
BlueMann:
Most goals by an Englishman in a single Serie A season

Bakumo, you're doing well
Can't believe your club dump this guy for Werner mighty and then got that elephant
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:33am On May 21, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Though, as an arsenal fan I don't support it.
But mehn, for him to decide on release clause, it means he's even having doubts about the direction of the club undecided
Exactly for a player that know the in and out of the football club management to do that it speak alot
Then someone will come here to tell us improvement they and we should support the manager
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:30am On May 21, 2022
Jodera:
True... I've been watching Saka play recently and I noticed the guy isn't as sharp as he normally was. This is one of the main reasons to have quality depth in his side cos it'll be saddening to see him burnout at a very very young age
Bros trust the process

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 9:24am On May 21, 2022
niyiforeal:
Used PS3 slim With One pad 9games installed

Price: N85,000
Is everything okay with you

17 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:24am On May 21, 2022
Saka won't sign extension without released clause in his contract... well I support him 200%
Baba wan japa if the going get tougher than this grin grin
Trust the process enter wotowoto
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:53pm On May 20, 2022
Jodera:
I wonder how most people won't suspect Tierney and Partey (the two most injury prone players) in arsenal won't have injury on a 5 months run.

I predicted it might happen, you predicted it too, we raised the issue. But somehow, we shouldn't blame the decision because we "didn't" know that Partey and Tierney will have injury.

Spy funny grin
Especially partey that we don't have replacement for
E pain me oo
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:53pm On May 20, 2022
Spy360:

And Arteta will not improve his own squad? This is funny

Take away the injuries to Partey and Tierney, Arsenal would have finished 3rd this season.

You will say, why didn't Arteta sign players in Jan, but no body saw or planned that Partey and Tierney would suffer season ending injuries
Because you think partey and Tierney are machines
Even machine break down, only a failure won't plan for unforseen circumstances

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
mostob:
Of course... Because we have the higher advantage than Spurs.
How?
Bros we all started the league together if the whole 20 teams start lamenting and say if we have taken our chances no one will relegate or win the league
So the advantage we had over spurs was created by constitent good performance,are you saying we took our chances during the good period we had
TV/Movies / Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 50d33q: 7:46pm On May 20, 2022
I just they download no time to watch them angry
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:37pm On May 20, 2022
mostob:
So? Did I say something different? We're still saying the same thing.
You did Bros
You making it look like only arsenal didn't take there chances
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:05pm On May 20, 2022
mostob:
nope...I disagree bro... Arsenal's problem is self-inflicted. We are in this situation because we didn't take our chances. Arteta is clearly part of the problem but the other coaches didn't outwit him abi outwit has a different meaning grin
You can outwit someone even by losing a game. You can disappoint yourself without somebody outwitting you.
If everyone have taken their chances there wont be winner or loser, we bottled it when it matter most
We were 5 points ahead with 2 games outstanding, that's potential 11 points gap but we lost everything
No excuse for such failure all these top6 was our goal is just to console ourselves we failed
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:44pm On May 20, 2022
Betnomore:
Please this is not clearance oooo. I’m just posting here because of the traffic

Hacked Ps4 pro 1tb (Noiseless version) with 10 games and one controller including FIFA 22. Very clean

Check signature for contact
Price is 170k
Tired of it already?
I thought you created a thread too cool
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:23am On May 20, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, you can't say you outwit someone only to turn around and say "if not I lost 3, I would have outwitted you". Is that not contradictory? grin
Conte also lost too and if he won those matches, he would have been 3rd too. If tuchel won those matches, he would have been going for 2nd too.
You see how all these .. if if, no dey work in this context?

Analysing Arteta gameplan when we're trailing no dey give me hope, especially as he seems to be the only top6 coach lacking that. In 37 league matches, we've only done comeback win once. In fact last season, we did comeback win thrice or 4 times.
We've drawn 3 this season with 2 goalless draw. Meaning if they had scored us first, we would still have lost that match. I'm telling you this to show you that Arsenal not doing comeback win is not a new thing under Arteta, and that once we concede first, it's as good as end of game

Unless he improves on his in-game tactics and not just flinging in attackers after every loss, we won't outwit Conte and tuchel on a 38 game run with that kind of stats

Thank you
Make i just they laugh here

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:15am On May 20, 2022
Havertz10:
they are lucky he wasn’t strapped, if nuclear war should take place, I will rewatch videos of the annihilation of Britain on repeat, preferably after my relatives and havertz have left
In a football match undecided undecided

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:14am On May 20, 2022
Unlimited22:

Hian. You're an arsenal fan, I'd have thought you'd be on Vieira's side.
I don't like when people take law into their hands he could have walk away and let fa decide on judgement
He just implicated himself
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:08am On May 20, 2022
izzou:
Always think of what you stand to lose if you react, instead of sharing blames

If that fan slumped after Viera had touched him, the hunter would become the hunted.

Viera has his coaching future on the line, unlike a fan that has nothing at stake

No be everything you go dey find who right or wrong
Watch viera change story and claim he racially abuse him
He's lucky they didn't mob him
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:16pm On May 19, 2022
mostob:
Tell them bro...as I dey now, my body don calm. UEL nor bad sha... And players like Cuffu, Flores, Patino will get chance to show their worth.
As i they like this make season end fess
Make we drag ourselves till next season, we need some clarification grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.