Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

50d33q's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50d33q's Profile / 50d33q's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:57am On May 26, 2022
kodded:
spot on with your analysis

But for me, I believe that Arteta should be rated lower, because it is his brain dead decisions that cost us that top4

How can you go into the 2nd half of the season with a very thin and inexperienced squad knowing fully well that an injury to either saka or partey will derail our season so much.

Arteta should be rated 4.5 because he had the leverage to win the top4 battle if he made additional signings in this past January but he decided to take the gamble and lost to the team that actually did something in the January transfer window.
How surprising
Confirm na why i no wan rate
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 8:54am On May 26, 2022
Ibime:

FA Cup place is based on league position

There are 1,000 players trying to get into a 24 team tournament. It can't be done on FA Cup alone.

With that said, you are being relegated to Carling Cup next season

You think say you wise
Lies
Cups are different from league
Mukina use carling cup performance to promote top 2 into fa cup
She will rather not give out league code to those who didn't perform well or ghost(auto pilot)
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:09pm On May 25, 2022
Jodera:

Spy360, Sod09, Mostob, Fkhalifa, daveP, Lush100, Obalgwe, Blueraydick, Jencejyde, Kodded, Kokanepyramid
You are generous with ratings
Arteta is 6/10
Over all the lads tried i wanted to do rating too but some of the season memories is just vexing me especially losing out on ucl
Very hard to forget
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 3:54pm On May 25, 2022
Jodera:
Klopp should kiss UCL goodbye cos of Hazard's Chelsea form? grin

So someone will see valverde that's instrumental in their ucl final run then dump him for hazard who played only 26min since January?
Later you go dey beef Tuchel for always making stupid decisions grin
In a dead rubber match grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:29pm On May 25, 2022
Roland17:

That took forever grin
Those mods are sadists
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 1:33pm On May 25, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Omo...
Make i confuse una small tongue tongue
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:53am On May 25, 2022
If arteta won't improve his tactics and tweaking of games
No matter the players he get it will be same old story, so many times this season he was outclass with tactics
No wonder we only made a comeback this season, others we scored first
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:48am On May 25, 2022
Terrorist apologist, your brother strikes again what do you have to say about this
You have been crying since yesterday looking for cheap attention
Now you have it

https://www.nairaland.com/7144148/terrorists-kill-over-72-borno

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:20am On May 25, 2022
Lush100:

Arsenal needs a midfield enforcer like Partey.
Martinelli should practice that CF role especially heading.
Martinelli is now a winger unless we get jesus and he switch position with him
Martinelli is actually good on air, only gabriel can compete with him in that team
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:16am On May 25, 2022
Lush100:
Elneny has signed a new contract.
I think it's a year with a clause to trigger another year.
Since last day of the season, na now them release footage
Technology Market / Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by 50d33q: 9:01am On May 25, 2022
sunshineV:

Swap with faultless pixel 3?
No boss
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:39am On May 25, 2022
obainojazz:
Thanks bro
Like this now, I’ve even forgotten how to pronounce my name grin
grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:33am On May 25, 2022
obainojazz:
Yes bro
I’m done
Congratulations bro
Did you explain the meaning of jazz to them cheesy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 6:27am On May 25, 2022
Honestly ibime I buy the idea of relegating from fa to Carling
Maybe the finalist of Carling cup playoffs be promoted while the last 2 of fa cup be demoted
It makes the cups competitive
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:50pm On May 24, 2022
mostob:
grin grin

Wait...why don't you want us to sign Osimehn.
He's not good enough
We are buying 15 goals cf why not go for dcl instead, this osihmen na hype he didn't even outscore vlahovic when he was in florentina
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:34pm On May 24, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Don’t mind him, even the overall na lie.
Make una leave scorpion king giroud abeg he's a WC and UCL winner grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:50pm On May 24, 2022
Spy360:

Stop the lies and hate. Giroud scored 105goals for Arsenal in less than 200games. Stop lying child of God
Epl not overall
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:09pm On May 24, 2022
daveP:

Xhaka will stay and I want him to stay but get competition. We need senior figures in this team. We should stop making that error Wenger affirmed her made regarding no senior player that the young ones look up to. Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool have always realized the need for such. Captaincy to Odegaard is not absolute leadership imo. But it is what it is.

Update: Osimhen Agent in London with Arsenal for talks. AC Milan to rival for him

Hmmm
These people are finally mad

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 10:50am On May 24, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin

Arsenal fans use this one to cover Arsene Wenger's incompetence that year,they would tell you if wenger had unlimited budget to sign world class players he would be unstoppable,or had he gone to real Madrid he would have long won the UCL bla bla bla.
This one will just wake up to fabricate dumb ass stupid stories about arsenal, everyone knows wengay won't spend shit if given billions he even rejected psg and Madrid
I know arsenal dealt with your childhood for you to still have nightmares Pele o

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:22am On May 24, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

In 9 seasons in EPL, The only individual award he ever got was player of the month and he got it once.

Giroud spent 9 seasons and was never in contention for golden boot, was never in top 3 goal scorers in a season.
Good Lawd!
Lol
I was been generous before grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:18am On May 24, 2022
Giroud that was ill kill our attack against big clubs
Wait fess I can actually count number of goals giroud scored against top opposition with 80% of them as header
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:13am On May 24, 2022
Jodera:
Someone Is average, no need typing epistles.

Saka that almost everyone loves in this forum no dey like Sanchez, pires or ljumberg. Same as Odegaard or others.

All these ones you're saying about we looking giroud with Henry's eyes is just you formulating it in your head. Anything to make excuses for giroud I guess
Giroud that used about 5 seasons to score 100 EPL goals, auba scored that with in 3 seasons
Make he no vex me with this giroud talk this morning
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 7:09am On May 24, 2022
obainojazz:
grin all ye naija pastors won’t see my money
Congratulations boss on the new job
Shey imam go see small change
Technology Market / Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by 50d33q: 7:08am On May 24, 2022
I have a51 with all accessories and box for sale 90k
2 months old
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:58pm On May 23, 2022
angry angry
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 4:01pm On May 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

You wan take timbros shine and chop awoof money
if obianojazz will drop Australia money and timbros drop ego I will create the league grin cheesy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:35pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

You even sabi. E no get input but he was in the starting eleven of each of those teams, nor be so? You're just not able to see his inputs not that they aren't there. Start apologising cool
Very simple the coach needed a useless workaholic and giroud is a perfect one
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:35pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

Who did he play with at Chelsea and Milan?

Since he had zero shot on goals in the WC how come he was featured in all the matches and even started the finals when your beloved Lacazette was watching on telly
Don't tag lacazette with me i have no business with him
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:09pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

If winning Champions League, and Seria A is mediocre to you then you probably live in Jupiter
How many input does he have in winning those trophies
Add WC to it na grin grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:00pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

undecided

Look for other reasons, this one is lame
Ofcourse it's
Giroud played with prime ozil and sanchez with nothing to show for it that one na striker
No wonder he had zero shot on target in france WC success
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:17pm On May 23, 2022
Jodera:
I'll never ever forget that season. You see my critical takes on Wenger and giroud, na that season be the peak wey my criticism for dem was on a high till now
His love for mediocre players ehn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.