Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

50d33q's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50d33q's Profile / 50d33q's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 44 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:13pm On May 19, 2022
mostob:
na why I no dey reply them here .... If you wan troll, troll with facts and sense.
Stop feeding us watery trolling here
The guy is even dull by default
A bushbaby that cry for attention

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:43pm On May 19, 2022
Spy360:

Is this coming from you? I'd call you a sad hypocrite but I won't.

Nor be you, Kokaneprodigy, and Sod09 they wash the guy when him dey for Arsenal?

Nor be una tackle me for saying he was the best midfielder we had then?

Chai this life.
Na lie
Its actually kokane,blueray and i that tackle jerrycurl
Fkhalifa like him,me no like the guy from here to there rara
I us to like him btw but he frustrated me with his stupid antics and falling over everytime then that IndecentStar(mia khalifa) troll us because of him(e pain me die)
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:06pm On May 19, 2022
BlueRayDick:
For about 2 to 3 years now, our Home jerseys have not been attractive to me( my personal opinion) . Nothing innovating about the Jersey designs at all , it’s just looking bland undecided

Let’s hope the away Jersey will be any better
The jersey no fit ucl football sef grin grin

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 1:58pm On May 19, 2022
daveP:

He's saying the truth. It was too early to reward him such cos of two big rivals. They should have given him more work to do by making him less desperate to please and at the same time, still desperate to please.
That's why thunder will fire edu, he gave the too mediocre coaches of our time extension
One bottled the league
The other bottled top4
Arsenal bottler fc angry angry

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:36am On May 19, 2022
Comrades we are in Europa
Stop that UCL dream it will end in hot juicy premium tears I Dan talk my own grin
Ask jodera na only him fit explain

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by 50d33q: 7:48am On May 19, 2022
izzou:

Make dem arrest dem but allow Okada to operate

Abeg cry
They can't even ride the okada, naso so accident here and there

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by 50d33q: 7:45am On May 19, 2022
Dikaveli2:
Do they have voters card
Even their bikes have one

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by 50d33q: 7:44am On May 19, 2022
izzou:
grin
Stupid set of people causing unrest wherever they are

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by 50d33q: 7:43am On May 19, 2022
Lmao those mofos don't have any thing in lagos

57 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:42am On May 19, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Ramsey's penalty was a typical the Arsenal way.
Bassey was good.
I wonder how some stupid average players think they have arrive after one fluke season and then start threatening club for pay rise
Werey 600 years for him of suffering he will eventually go back to Cardiff and still relegate them
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:20am On May 19, 2022
Mumu
Too much copy and paste how arsenal go lose and still qualify...dimwit grin grin

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:09am On May 19, 2022
The way pierce Morgan hate this guy ehn you go think them they drag girlfriend but he speaks the truth

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:37am On May 19, 2022
I feel no pity for Ramsey I am only angry he carry his own hard luck on ranger
Calvin bassey was exceptional
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:08pm On May 18, 2022
milann:
you don't talk like an arsenal fan. You act as if you love the club but you dont. My spirit keeps telling me you are fake
You are right, I can't argue further
Sherlock Holmes
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:32pm On May 18, 2022
Fkhalifa:

cheesy
Something tells me Drama will happen on Sunday, Spurs will bottle it at Norwich and Arsenal will win Everton.
Arsenal fans will forget everything and begin to see positives that will land them in sifia pains next season.
Ña to swear for them
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 50d33q: 12:31pm On May 18, 2022
Timekeeper452:
lol. I wonder what the story will be, when they password of that account finally gets changed. What you buy from this guy is a shared account with Psplus on it, whenever you get logged out of that account, it’s over.
The guy is rude and arrogant, I use to defend him here before
He's been insecure because his dealings are shady

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 8:18am On May 18, 2022
timbros:

grin grin na so

What do you think will be Haaland's price reveal? Dem dey rumor say SON and Salah go be strikers next season.
Haaland 10.5-11.0
Son 10
Salah 11.5
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 50d33q: 5:27am On May 18, 2022
50d33q they here
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:43pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:
Na this one be the fault gan gan.
While Elneny tried and steadied the ship, but the 12points we lost before his arrival proved very very costly.

Another thing is this..
Have we won any midweek match this season in the EPL? I don't think so

Liverpool home and away ... L
Everton.... L
Man u.... L
Tottenham.... L
Crystal palace home and away... D & L
Newcastle.... L

Aside Wolves and Aston villa, we've lost the rest.

What's wrong?
And we wan qualify for UCL way be mid week
Don't leave me!!!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Arterta himself dey see light pass, maybe he will bring in De ligt next season sef
Another CB
Don't leave me!!!!
cheesy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:42pm On May 17, 2022
Fkhalifa:

baba have seen the light, let him have mind rest next season cheesy
How person go watch this arteta and not see the light
I sorry for the person grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:27pm On May 17, 2022
Afz9095:
To be sincere,
we have to appreciate the amazing job Mikel Arteta has done in his 3 years in charge.

When he arrived, Arsenal was a club in the Europa League.

After 4 transfer windows and 300 million spent, he finally built a team he wanted and took Arsenal back into the Europa League. ����
Lmao
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:27pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:

Omorr... I no dey even look this season again, na next season I dey look.

If we no get top 4 this season, the process to get there go long pass this one wey we dey presently talk so.

I no need to be influenced to know what's up. If dem like make dem carry another 50m buy Lewis Dunk, na dem sabi. I don wash hands embarassed
Lmao
Arteta drag Una enter wotowoto
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:10pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. na to watch arsenal from next season just as a fan oo.

My hope from next season for arsenal na top 8.
The boys don try. I guess they can't give what they don't have
Comrade you too cry cry cry cry cry
Please trust the process, we go buy more defenders next season and win the league i promise
No allow fkhalifa influence you angry angry
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 1:07pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... True that.

Tbh, we too soft for Midfield and attack. We don't have that attacker bar Saka that can conjure things on their own, and even Saka sef na still long way to go. Odegaard fall my hands this past 2 games

We need able Men!!!

I will forever miss Sanchez embarassed
We are back to square one
Early season when we were winning by lone goal them say na defense but defense no fit help us draw games sef
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 12:01pm On May 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Exactly ! There will always be fanatics; in fact some fanatics are highly educated and their higher education does not rid them of their fanaticism.

Look at that MURIC guy , he’s a professor and he’s a fanatic . There’s nothing u can do to change the view of such people , if u like cap from today to next year he will remain adamant in his views . In fact the relative peace that’s being enjoyed in the Southwest between the two major religions, the man is ready to threaten it with his fanatical stand on religious issues .

Personally I’ve always maintained that people should do what will save their lives in every situation and not die for some nonsensical principles or beliefs . Look at MKO Abiola that “died for democracy /his mandate” , is it not that same democracy our corrupt politicians are doing anyhow now ? I’m sure the man will be turning in his grave seeing what the so called NADECO people are doing with the democracy now
That guy is the most useless of them all, he will rather add fuel to a burning fire than stop the fire from spreading

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 11:23am On May 17, 2022
They wanted to launch the new jersey against Everton thinking UCL qualification is already in place
E choke grin

Btw guimares delayed and waited for arsenal before joining newcastle

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 8:18am On May 17, 2022
timbros:
I made a wrong captain choice. I have Vardy and Madders only to cap Ings.

I hope he give me some returns in the second game.
Bros our season(you and I) dan finish na
Wetin remain they prepare for ñext season grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:12am On May 17, 2022
Fkhalifa:
The truth of the matter is that Arsenal came this far due to the fact that they weren't in Europe, and went out early in cup competitions. The team lack top quality players that can go shoulder to shoulder with the big boys. Fine, they had flashes, but their inconsistencies especially against the small teams killed them. And if quality players aren't bought at the end of the season, Arsenal might fail to make top 6 next season. I said it, Arsenal's squad is too thin to compete for top 4.
#Copied.
No direct replacement in that midfield or attack
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:31am On May 17, 2022
Arsenal to receive 4,5m for Dino, but stuggart can sell immediately to Dortmund,west ham or Newcastle for 20m
Arteta have done it again grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:21pm On May 16, 2022
daveP:
Every small club now see Arsenal as one to use to prove they have a good season. Arsenal status as big is a thread weight now.
Watford
Brighton
Newcastle
Southampton

The way they played like asif to fit a derby, it must be Arsenal.
When we play like a small team against the big guns, sitting deep against spuds

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:19pm On May 16, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Arsenal is so very unattractive, nothing to look forward to in future.
This Newcastle side will come and drag Europa with them next season.
Behold! Arsenal fans will be subjected to similar heartbreak they had this night throughout the Transfer Window.
Comrade off your mic
Newcastle have sugar daddy now, even if arteta have sugar daddies he will rather buy more defenders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.