Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

50d33q's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50d33q's Profile / 50d33q's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 44 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
Scenes
Chelsea best player dump them out
Havertz10 over to you
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 50d33q: 7:22pm On May 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Sonic The Hedgehog (2022) = 3/10

Average movie
You are derailing dude
This is series thread
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:21pm On May 14, 2022
Aribisala no enter today grin
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 50d33q: 4:21pm On May 14, 2022
WriterNig:
Operation Mincemeat (2022) = 8/10..

The Lost City (2022) = 4.5/10

+
Are you stupid or just dumb by default
One of your comrade was corrected recently and here you are displaying same madness

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 1:03pm On May 14, 2022
Jodera:
True.
I don't know the reason why Vieira would be there. I think he's the odd one out cos I don't know the exceptional thing he did (result wise) aside improving their play. Even if Arteta ought not to be there, I think Graham potter or Moyes deserves a shot.

But if I were to vote, it'll be Eddie Howe. What he did with Newcastle from December till now is nothing short of a miracle
Is rauf aregbesola there grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:34pm On May 14, 2022
I don't like this man but why is he not in manager of the season..
Only pep picked more motm award than him, he deserve a shot imo
Maybe because he doesn't have tactics and can't read games
Technology Market / Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by 50d33q: 4:54am On May 14, 2022
[quote author=oloko1859 post=112808621][/quote]
Got this galaxy watch from this gentleman
Very legit he followed up with the delivery until I got it

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:52am On May 14, 2022
germaphobe:
I have this feeling that Spurs would drop point against Burnley. I just wish it happens.
Me too
But then will that help this clueless coach that can't read game to perform better
He can't change score line with tactics if we are losing
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:31pm On May 13, 2022
A001:
The extremists' organization never disappoints.
I hate that group with passion
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 7:49pm On May 13, 2022
Ayodejibtyrbe:

Okay come pickup chief

Me and you been get scores to settle before.
Na true sef
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 3:47pm On May 13, 2022
FutureFocus:

You mean it can cut metal? Wow
More like Aluminum cutter
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 3:45pm On May 13, 2022
Ayodejibtyrbe:
HP Notebook 15-rb0xx
AMD RADEON R2
4GB RAM 320GB HDD
CD rom
Laptop and charger

Call/Whatapp: 08029855457

Please pickup is ikeja (available from Monday to Saturday)
Waybill options available. No pay on delivery use escrow instead. (Wese90 only)

monday at ikeja
Phones / Re: Samsung Official Thread by 50d33q: 11:44am On May 13, 2022
Auskyd:

The lie was so smooth eh, I com le dey doubt myself lol. The guy sabi abeg. Commot cap for am
grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 11:10am On May 13, 2022
Jodera:
Holding don hold Diego Costa, don hold Chelsea attack in our 4-2 win. Even most.ob was saying Holding should have Man Mark Kane. That's to tell you the confidence perhaps Arteta had in him. You don't need speed to disrupt a player movement. Being smartly aggressive and positioning would do that and even if he's beaten, Gabriel and Elneny was always there to mop up(watch the game to see it)

Holding wasn't just smart and that was my frustration

As for the dream. I swear, na to dey use am dey make money now oo.
This is the 3rd time it's happening and the correct score dey always shele.

E be like say na once a season e dey always happen
Abeg they drop correct score for your friend alabi
The guy never win shiit
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 11:09am On May 13, 2022
Jodera:
Lol..
You said our home game against Liverpool was cowardly but we attacked Chelsea. I guess because we won 4-2 you thought we attacked Chelsea. And I guess because we lost against Liverpool at home (2-0) that's why you thought we played cowardly. Funny!

Meanwhile, I don't know the deep defensive line (or defensive approach) you saw before the red card, cos I don't see it Tbh.

Na Holding I blame for all these things sha cos I know say we been dey attack each other very well before Holding brain fart
What happened in matches we attack
Be sincere
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 11:07am On May 13, 2022
Havertz10:
some religious lunatics were posting religious stuff in the group and she posted a voice note dismissing its relevance in the group

Given that Mohamed is sacred to them, they will find such remarks offensive

These were her remarks and amusingly she said it in Hausa for that matter

Holy Ghost Fire, nothing's going to happen to me, you should know what to be sending to this group, it's not that the group was created to be sending nonsense, the group was created for posting things like, test assignment e.t.c. not the nonsense you are posting, no be only prophet, you are coming to play on me
Amoto94 does this content appear or relate to prophet slandering
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 11:04am On May 13, 2022
Unlimited22:

My gee, I attended a military secondary school and I have come across people from all walks of life. My next door neighbor in the hospital accommodation is a core Muslim from Kano state.

I and you know all these ones are political posturing. Worse things happen and have happened and the perpetrators not only got away with it, but became powerful people.

If you doubt me, go and read about Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. That's if you don't already know.
if atiku can post delete and deny
That speak alot

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 9:47am On May 13, 2022
timbros:

cheesy cheesy

Show us your standing for table fess. I wan check something grin
Lol this season was a bad one, but i never dropped out of play offs in such fashion
tell me will you dash ibime your chip grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:44am On May 13, 2022
Amoto94:

Sorry I don't understand Hausa.
Oh i thought you did
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:42am On May 13, 2022
Amoto94:

What the mob did was wrong and totally unIslamic to take laws into your hands ;even in a country ruled by Sharia' individuals aren't allowed to enforce law and order they're meant for constituted authorities after the accused have been put to trial and founded guilty of any offense.
In as much as blasphemy is a punishable offense there are procedures to follow. And Nigeria is a pseudo-secular state and some Islamic laws cant be applied in certain cases.
Did you listen to the voice note, Maybe the translation is wrong but you understand hausa
Did she commit any blasphemy and can you translate the audio for us
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:34am On May 13, 2022
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin grin grin

I never incompetent reach like that shaa cheesy

But K dot is a god shaa
Yeah yeah yeah
He's good but i am not all for him like that
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:27am On May 13, 2022
Unlimited22:

I dey see patients but I give zero fvcks cheesy
No go inject wrong patients grin grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:21am On May 13, 2022
mostob:
Tottenham will be playing Burnley and Norwich... A confirmed 6 points
Arsenal will be playing Everton and Newcastle...two tricky ties..

Holding suspended... White injured

My heart is telling me we can still make it since we are still in 4th but my head says make I forget UCL.

Lemme just follow my head to protect my heart. grin grin
Follow your head no be like jodera
He's still in pains from last season if we qualify accept it as consolation prize

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:02am On May 13, 2022
mostob:
Arsenal is the one that should forget UCL.
Don't mind them, at this stage i won't be excited if we qualify
The manner we lost to the top 6 is very embarrassing to say the least we defended and lost like a coward
We were leading man utd until we started dropping back
liverpool home and away was an eye sore
Against city we attacked them scored, even guardiola never expected such coming from arsenal until ref decided to step in(this same useless paul tierney)
My conclusion we attacked city and almost got the result if not for ref, we attacked man utd and beat them well, we attacked chelsea and also beat them
Why should we defend deep is my problem when we can always take our chances with good attacking play
Even to defend we can't do it well
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 8:48am On May 13, 2022
donstan18:
AmuOtu is yet to say something regarding the incident, even after being tagged and mentioned here.

He’s scared he’ll be attacked by Hanla, yet tomorrow he’ll claim he’s not an extremist and terrorist apologist when called one.
Guy at least be sensible for once
If you want to tag him do it correctly, is amuotu his name
Donj tagged him and he replied, stop hiding under keyboard to type shiit

10 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:47am On May 13, 2022
Android22:
And while we are at it. Here is Alcoholic gambler Paul Merson again. Things we love to see.
Most of these pundits are mannequins e get reason why clubs hardly respect them.
Btw who takes merson serious anyway

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:45pm On May 12, 2022
Dreamswayne:
When is it time to have a conversation about Aaron Ramsdale? lipsrsealed
I will still take him over Leno any day
Phones / Re: Samsung Official Thread by 50d33q: 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
stinflame:

Mine was A53 Used it for a year, I enjoyed it, no issues at all.
Gave it to my wife , while I got an A80
The way God will punish people like you inside hell ehn
Phone way never reach 6 months you have used for a year Omo I fear who no fear you

A53 was released march 17 but this Bros travelled from future to make this post

3 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:16pm On May 12, 2022
Dreamswayne:
I've said it severally that our performances compared to last season haven't really improved... We've only been less shit than manure!

A competitive manure team and a non Europe west ham team and we would have finished 8th this season, Arteta's literally riding his luck here but the "Trust the process" preachers are so fvcking blind... Undefeated PR, elite hairline, good looks, eloquence, and setting low standard have literally hoodwinked a big part of the fanbase!
Remember we don't have any European competition this season grin

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:

No intention to slander Islam, but I’m a little bit confused why humans should fight for God who should be fighting for his believers.

No offense smiley
As in e shock me, I haven't been able to understand why such happen. These people are hypocrite, they can't even fight for themselves, they can't fight the government for better standard of living but carry religion for head
That's the height of stupidity

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:01pm On May 12, 2022
Fkhalifa:
13 - Arsenal have had 13 players sent off in the Premier League since Mikel Arteta's first game in charge, which is five more than any other side during this time frame:

13 - Arsenal
8 - Brighton
7 - Southampton
7 - Everton

Ill-disciplined. https:///KBTkyazvUZ

Roland17 and Sod09 I don bring food make you guys feast. cheesy
Bros make season end grin
I no even know them see for this Latin siasia
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:00pm On May 12, 2022
Dreamswayne:
Arteta fanboys convinced the fanbase he has fixed the defence.. Newsflash! We've conceded more than last season with two games still to play
You mean we conceded less when we had clowns as CBs shocked shocked
Wonderful we still need more defenders
Did you also know we didn't lose this much when the clowns were there last season
Make season end fess we go do throw back tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.