Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel (4589 Views)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel by marvin906(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2019
short time 15k
over night 50k and above =premium as.hawo
short time 5k
overnight 15k= middle class ashawo
short time 1500
overnight 3k to 5k = lower class ashawo fear these one's the probability of your di.ck falling off is too high

Re: Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel by lilmax(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2019
wow I'm learning
Re: Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel by aristocratic5(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2019
I love naija. Even in my next life I go still come as naija man
Re: Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel by Kingsley10000: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2019
lilmax:
wow I'm learning
don't learn this one

learn how to make money instead
Re: Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel by Kingsley10000: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2019
marvin906:
short time 15k
over night 50k and above =premium as.hawo
short time 5k
overnight 15k= middle class ashawo
short time 1500
overnight 3k to 5k = lower class ashawo fear these one's the probability of your di.ck falling off is too high
this one na veteran for the business
Re: Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel by Sahaboi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oma307:

oga tell us wetin happen for there
the lady said #1500 which I later reduced to #500..as we enter room,she just use one lubricant to message hr puci,n wear d condom fr m without makn m dt hard..I nack hr in short shoutn say "Abeg release jooor".. i told her to rob m body,sh said u better release n go..
Re: Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel by jaszplus12(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kingsley10000:
that was then

now I don pass dah level
Hope you no go dey find babe wey dey free of olosho biz? As per pesin wey dey d biz b4...no go find fresh when you sef don see finish!
Re: Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel by Monkers(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
The guy na baba
Re: Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel by Monkers(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
a friend of mine took me to a joint last two years after telling me about this superb ashi chick dats new in the joint.
we got there saw the girl and she was super hot,he told me dat he Will have her first which I agreed.....while they went inside to do d needful ,all of a sudden one very fine, yellow,endowed lady approached me and whispered in my ears "bros come I go suck your prick,give you lap dance and Bleep you from back" I followed her without hesitating and had a mind blowing experience....my guy and d girl later came out and started looking for me,called my number, for where,I dey on top of toto.......after I came out and d Lady saw where have been all dis while she approached d girl and they had a verbal ultracation

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel by Kingsley1000(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2019
if you haven't visit a brothel before
you are really missing

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man / Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.