Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) (2143 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Sex Funny Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by topedoski(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
I saw this post on Facebook And I was surprised
I never knew something like this exit
I telling someone thank you after sex....

So in your own opinion who should say thank you after sex?
Man?
Woman?
Both?
Nobody?

I think that its awful to say thanks after sex
Lets see ur opinion on this.

Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
The woman that sold agbo Jedi to you so that the match no go fast like the goal wey Nigeria score today

1 Like

Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by topedoski(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
The woman that sold agbo Jedi to you so that the match no go fast like the goal wey Nigeria score today

Lol na truth..... U b like mama agbo ur agbo dey strong oo, e dey work die

1 Like

Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
who ever cums first should say thanks

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
op, what is sex

1 Like

Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by thesicilian: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bloody kids!
Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by Jcole1985(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
The woman was the one who received something tangible and the man gave,so the woman should say thank you

1 Like

Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
yes, I'll always say yes to my husband after sex. Sex is a great work too grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Most times, the men because they get satisfied.
Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Most times, the men because they get satisfied.
I beg to differ...the man thrust,dig,deposit and also pay.the service renderer should say thank you to their customers
Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by topedoski(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jcole1985:
The woman was the one who received something tangible and the man gave,so the woman should say thank you
Okay but Still funny though....
Issit manners or what cheesy
Re: Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny) by topedoski(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
yes, I'll always say yes to my husband after sex. Sex is a great work too grin grin grin
OKAY THAT'S GREAT

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Being Too Nice? / Please In Doggy Style Who Is The Dog?? / Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.