Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530335 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
are you trying to immigrate or you just wanna visit true true.. I'm confused

I just want to visit.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
@spanishmilf
But to better my chances and as additional proof of home ties, the person said I should add my academic documents.

Can you help?
Or does anyone know anyway I could do this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
millyscent:

Denied dear. I will travel to other places and reapply next year. Man can only propose but God disposes.

That's sad. It was a renewal right? Did they give you any reason?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Uriel12:
I spoke to someone on getting a tourist is visa.
He asked me to get an invite letter from my folks and told me to use documents from my school to prove that I have things going on for myself here, and that'd I'd come back to resume school immediately my break is over.
Does anyone know how I can go about that?
Or what the required documents are?
I will appreciate any help.
Agents dey ask for 150k+

If you really just want to genuinely go for holidays and come back then you don't need an agent.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by futmxconnectn(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello everyone, I have two questions to ask you guys, I applied for US Visa, submitted my DS 160 form and booked my appointment already, which would be two weeks time. I traveled to Ghana last month, for a refresher course from my office, entered Ghana through land border(ABC transport), passing through Benin republic, Togo and Ghana and back to Nigeria. My questions are..

1. Do I need to include Benin republic and Togo in my update?
2. Do I need to write US embassy to notify them of my new update?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Candybright: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
futmxconnectn:
Hello everyone, I have two questions to ask you guys, I applied for US Visa, submitted my DS 160 form and booked my appointment already, which would be two weeks time. I traveled to Ghana last month, for a refresher course from my office, entered Ghana through land border(ABC transport), passing through Benin republic, Togo and Ghana and back to Nigeria. My questions are..

1. Do I need to include Benin republic and Togo in my update?
2. Do I need to write US embassy to notify them of my new update?
If it's like that, most of us for don go France, Turkey, Uk, Egypt grin inside one journey cos we fly and even step foot in those countries.
You said you were passing, passing doesn't mean you visited there for VO. It's when you are stamped in and out that those tgingz count . You can fill a new form and add your Ghana visit if you are a guy, then update your profile with the new form. But prepare for your interview well and don't put too much hope on that Ghana travel.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by futmxconnectn(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Candybright:

If it's like that, most of us for don go France, Turkey, Uk, Egypt grin inside one journey cos we fly and even step foot in those countries.
You said you were passing, passing doesn't mean you visited there for VO. It's when you are stamped in and out that those tgingz count . You can fill a new form and add your Ghana visit if you are a guy, then update your profile with the new form. But prepare for your interview well and don't put too much hope on that Ghana travel.
Thanks bro., But I was stamped in and out, anyway, thanks..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
Uriel12:

Can you guide me through the process?
I don't know any how tos.
Especially how to use my academics as a home tie

Before needing guidance and home ties and improving the financial lot of an agent by 150k...

Where in the USA are you going?
How long will you be in the US?
What are your plans for the period you are in US?
How will these be funded? Flight, accommodation, feeding, local transport etc

Until you can answer these questions, then you don't fit the profile of a genuine tourist requiring a visit visa.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
futmxconnectn:

Thanks, bro., But I was stamped in and out, anyway, thanks.

Don't bother mentioning it, unless VO asks if you traveled in the past 2 months
Ghana, as detailed some weeks back in this thread, is a red herring for you.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
I still need the help of any guru in the house!
Before the embassy runs out of dates.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Can you post the link?
quora is an app reedit is an app of I search on Google estimated Nigerians I'm USA it will direct you to quora and reedit... And percentage of pple who misused their b1/b2 you will get your answer

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Quora nd reedit

grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Spanishmilf:
quora is an app reedit is an app of I search on Google estimated Nigerians I'm USA it will direct you to quora and reedit... And percentage of pple who misused their b1/b2 you will get your answer

Why not quote the official US Homeland or Foreign office? I think that will provide accurate data.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Uriel12:
I still need the help of any guru in the house!
Before the embassy runs out of dates.

Since you're so desperate to go to U.S, why not pay an agent to do it for you, we do not work for U.S Embassy here and as far as I can see no one will assist you here because you do not have strong ties.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
seyewest:

grin lipsrsealed
can't find the one of reedit if I see I will post it herr

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
seyewest:

Why not quote the official US Homeland or Foreign office? I think that will provide accurate data.
Yeah man there where verified by the app they have d normal blue tick.. And they are retired Vo and homeland security so their info are correct
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Can you post the link?
Just found this

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Yeah man there where verified by the app they have d normal blue tick.. And they are retired Vo and homeland security so their info are correct

Wish you could provide a figure from the official source, anyway it's all good.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
seyewest:

Wish you could provide a figure from the official source, anyway it's all good.
Sorry to ask do u use reedit or quora??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Sorry to ask do u use reedit or quora??

Yes I do, any problem? anybody can quote any figures unless it's not coming from the official source, I take those info with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
seyewest:

Since you're so desperate to go to U.S, why not pay an agent to do it for you, we do not work for U.S Embassy here and as far as I can see no one will assist you here because you do not have strong ties.

As for the strong ties sir/ma, my whole family resides her in Nigeria, only one person resides in the US, and she's not even an immediate relative
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
seyewest:

Yes I do, any problem? anybody can quote any figures unless it's not coming from the official source, I take those info with a pinch of salt.
If it fake quora will take it down... Just like NL if any member confirm that if fake then dods will take d post down have been using Quora for 3yrs now and I only follow verified pple wink
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Uriel12:

I'm sorry if I sound desperate. It's not desperation sir/ma.
I know you don't work for the US embassy, I'm just asking cause I'm new at this, and I only know a thing about application.
I recently lost my dad, and this is just a little getaway from all the stress and thoughts.
I'm sorry if I founded desperate. I was just tired.

Why not try another country? Singapore and Malta visa is easier to get, think about it and if you insist on U.S goodluck.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
seyewest:

Why not try another country? Singapore and Malta visa is easier to get, think about it and if you insist on U.S goodluck.
you know Nigerian parents.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Uriel12:

I'm quite young, I'm in my late teens, and the only place I've got relatives is in the US.
I would have loved to visit Singapore or even Dubai but, you know Nigerian parents.
haha haha haha haha haha your post make me laff you are confused...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Just found this

You're right!

Just searched for the report too and saw it.

Either way, that is a lot of Nigerians that overstayed their US visiting visas.

Hmmm...Not good though. It's why the US visa approval rates for Nigerians has become so limited this year.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Spanishmilf:
haha haha haha haha haha your post make me laff you are confused...

Why do you say that sir.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HRprof: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2019
intending immigrant sported
you are not going anywhere
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hapheey007(f): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2019
So, I and hubby went for our interview on Nov 5th.

Here is our transcript.

V.O : Good Morning
Hubby and I: Good Morning

V.O : Why are you going to the U.S
Hubby: Vacation and honeymoon

V.O : What will you be doing during your vacation
Hubby: Visiting ........ doing ......

V.O : How old is your marriage
Hubby: 6months

V.O : What do you do for a living
Hubby: Graphics Design

V.O : What do you do for a living
Me: I am an Education Officer

V.O : Any kids
Hubby and I: No

V.O : Any travel history
Hubby and I: No

V.O : Unfortunately, you do not qualify for a visa at this time, the yellow slip will explain further.
Hubby and I: Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.