Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (532024 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
fkj950ax:
Uriel12
This thread is for intending visitors to US requiring visit visa.

There is nobody here empowered to issue fiat on whether your visit visa application will be honored or not.

Due to the abuse of the visit visa system coupled with current US Govt position on immigrants, under this POTUS, there are some indicators that almost predict the outcome of an intending visit visa applicant.
From my limited and myopic opinion, you don't have these indicators lined up for you, hence my opinion as expressed previously.
I am not still not judging you, and wasn't earlier.
While at the Nigerian Independence Parade which held in NY in October, Nigerians there told me I was stupid because I was planning to return to Nigeria after my 3 weeks was up. This is us as a people, encouraging further abuse of this same system that got those people into the USA.

Your comments, questions, footprints and 'profile' points to this
As stated, this is a public anonymous forum. Your actions, your decisions. I didn't give you visa and reciprocity fees, so there is little influence I should have on your actions.
And you may be part of the 1% that actual VOs use to remind NL VOs who is king.
May is the operative word.

Fill your DS160, Pay your Visa Fees. Book interview on USTravel. Hold Reciprocity fees. Share your transcript. (Approved or Denied)
That's what this thread is about

You speak with wisdom sir.
My questions were misplaced.
Thank you for the correction(s), I appreciate it. wink

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
I sha dominated the thread for 2-3 days! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Naso pesin dey take blow
Smiles wink

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Uriel12:
I sha dominated the thread for 2-3 days! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Naso pesin dey take blow
Smiles wink
You not serious at all.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
EXLOVER:
You not serious at all.
He isnt walahi smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
temmyannie:
anybody with an answer please

You are asking for change of date and change of location.

Ideally, since you haven't attended the interview, you ought not to pay a new fee, but let the gurus chip in.

You should be able to change both.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
fkj950ax:

He isnt walahi smiley smiley

Me I'm serious o! You may be a Muslim tho but!
Attend any service I hold in the church, or come and see when I publicly address the student association of my school...

More serious than your VO kini grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by overlord77: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Spanishmilf:
in my best opinion if USA want people to come in legally and not thru b1/b2 they should ease their immigration a little bit, because right now there is no legal way to migrate to d state except for education..
I know some people who wish to come back home to see their dam but they can't them scared of deportation that why the misuse of b1/b2 is common

The way I see it is, if the USA say they don't want immigrants, it's totally up to them but they shouldn't use that as an excuse to refuse every other person that applies for a visa. There are no specifics now as it relates to visa approval, that's not good.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2019
EXLOVER:
Good day house i have some questions to ask.

1). What documents should i carry to embassy on the day of my interview?

2). Do anyone have an idea of the cheapest prize of hotels close the the US embassy?

3). If you are not given a visa, will they still collect the 40700?

4). Do they have restrictions on dressing at the embassy?

5). It's my first time what should i expect?
??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Taal17:
@seyewest
do you still book tickets?
looking for deals on LOS -EWR

Tried with travelstart but i want to know the flight restrictions before i pay, cant seem to get through to their customer service agent on phone

Any info on travelstart?
I can dm

I've replied your mail... yes I still do.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Can you handle ABV-LHR for December outbound and January inbound?
seyewest:

I've replied your mail... yes I still do.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
ozymes:
Can you handle ABV-LHR for December outbound and January inbound?
Sure, send a PM.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sage7(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Someone needs to be banned from this particular thread.

Dishing out incorrect information with so much confidence.

No firsthand experience, rude & ready to exhibit anyhowness when warned.

You go soon see wetin you dey find o.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
overlord77:

The way I see it is, if the USA say they don't want immigrants, it's totally up to them but they shouldn't use that as an excuse to refuse every other person that applies for a visa. There are no specifics now as it relates to visa approval, that's not good.

How did the US immigration say or infer that they don't want legal immigrants?

A B1/B1 or Student visas are non-immigrants visas. They do not give people rights to visits or stay behind to live in the US
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Beautyaddy:

How did the US immigration say or infer that they don't want legal immigrants?

A B1/B1 or Student visas are non-immigrants visas. They do not give people rights to visits or stay behind to live in the US

Hian, true that, but B1/B2, students visas Na him plenty people from obodo naija take dey jappa comot from Buhari, insecurity, kidnapping, cultism, ritualism, robbery, senseless killings (and better life for their pikin and family once dey enter Yankee) and hunger oo

Na him make my friend called Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump give plenty koboko laden with chilly pepper to US consular officials globally to flog people with plenty denials / ban / visa revocation etc, the flogging go continue until US military overthrow Donald Trump if possible or impeachment or Democrats win the next election

Again, but as I look my crystal ball, it shows that Donald Trump will continue to eat amala, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken, Turkey, goat meat, egusi, banga, Oha, bitter leaf soup plus pounded yam till the next 4years inside the white house and that will mean more kasala for plenty people wey wan run comot from hunger in Nigeria,

Furthermore, land border is closed in Nigeria, Rice don become gold, which kind wahala be this shocked, anyway back to Mount Everest where I am currently chilling with my plate of fresh fish pepper soup, I no go enter naija again until a bag of rice comes down to 1000 naira per 50Kg bag shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, true that, but B1/B2, students visas Na him plenty people from obodo naija take dey jappa comot from Buhari, insecurity, kidnapping, cultism, ritualism, robbery, senseless killings (and better life for their pikin and family once dey enter Yankee) hunger oo, Na him make my friend called Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump give plenty koboko laden with chilly pepper to US consular officials globally to flog people with plenty denials / ban / visa revocation etc, the flogging go continue until US military overthrow Donald Trump if possible or impeachment or Democrats win the next election but as I look my crystal ball, it shows that Donald Trump will continue to eat amala, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken, Turkey, goat meat, egusi, banga, Oha, bitter leaf soup plus pounded yam till the next 4years and that will mean more kasala for plenty people wey wan run comot from hunger in Nigeria, border is closed in Nigeria, Rice don become gold, which kind wahala be this shocked, anyway back to Mount Everest where I am currently chilling with my plate of fresh fish pepper soup, I no go enter naija again until a bag of rice comes down to 1000 naira per 50Kg bag
When I open Nairaland and I saw your name I don dey laff already before I read u 2 funny

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Spanishmilf:
When I open Nairaland and I saw your name I don dey laff already before I read u 2 funny
cool

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Spanishmilf:

lol!...Me too I do the same. cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, true that, but B1/B2, students visas Na him plenty people from obodo naija take dey jappa comot from Buhari, insecurity, kidnapping, cultism, ritualism, robbery, senseless killings (and better life for their pikin and family once dey enter Yankee) and hunger oo

Na him make my friend called Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump give plenty koboko laden with chilly pepper to US consular officials globally to flog people with plenty denials / ban / visa revocation etc, the flogging go continue until US military overthrow Donald Trump if possible or impeachment or Democrats win the next election

Again, but as I look my crystal ball, it shows that Donald Trump will continue to eat amala, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken, Turkey, goat meat, egusi, banga, Oha, bitter leaf soup plus pounded yam till the next 4years inside the white house and that will mean more kasala for plenty people wey wan run comot from hunger in Nigeria,

Furthermore, land border is closed in Nigeria, Rice don become gold, which kind wahala be this shocked, anyway back to Mount Everest where I am currently chilling with my plate of fresh fish pepper soup, I no go enter naija again until a bag of rice comes down to 1000 naira per 50Kg bag shocked

looool! cheesy cheesy

On a serious note, most people on the B1/B2 and US student visa are using the weak US immigration loop-holes to stay and obtain legal status in the US by marriage to a US citizen.

The US Visa officers all already know this. They can't change the US immigration laws but they can upgrade their scrutiny to be more strict but that still does not decrease the number of visas abusers who scale through.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Beautyaddy:

looool! cheesy cheesy

On a serious note, most people on the B1/B2 and US student visa are using the weak US immigration loop-holes to stay and obtain legal status in the US by marriage to a US citizen.

The US Visa officers all already know this. They can't change the US immigration laws but they can upgrade their scrutiny to be more strict but that still does not decrease the number of visas abusers who scale through.

Gbam, Na oko and iyawo plenty Buhari children take dey get Kpali / green card for Yankee, but like you highlighted in your post, Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump and his VO's globally knows about the Odu

Na him make dem dey build Jericho wall for Mexico axis to stop people wey dey use Mexico route to enter Yankee,

The second option Na to tighten visa issuance to those coming from failed / shithole jungles and he has handed out millions of koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog visa applicants globally and that is why koboko is very expensive now in the market

l think I should start the Supply/ export of koboko laden with chilly pepper to the US embassy globally because the once they have will soon be exhausted.

Visa abusers will continue but unfortunately both the good, bad and ugly are receiving the same koboko laden with chilly pepper from the US embassy until morals improves grin

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Still waiting for your response............Please check your mail
seyewest:
Sure, send a PM.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
ozymes:
Still waiting for your response............Please check your mail

Done
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by loveuGOD: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by loveuGOD: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2019
Good morning everyone
Pls want is going on in USA embassy
I have just been denied renewal of my b1 b2 visa
I have been to USA four times

1st I accompanied my daughter to school I spent only 1week

2nd visit is when my daughter transfer from one university to another. I was there to visit her at the University. Stay for 2week

3rd time I went for her graduation. Stay for 3weeks

4th time I accompanied my second daughter to different school I spent 1month which I indicated when applying.
I spent extra 5days due to flood in Houston because all flight was cancell as all airport were closed because of flood . I don't think this is my fault. It is a natural disasters that no one can control.

All these visit was on different two years visa. i always use all my 2years visa once.

My last visit was 2017
My daughter graduation is next year may. I apply now because my Visa as expired since last year December. So I don't want it to overdue for renewal.

I don't know how my daughter will feel if she heard I won't attend her graduation. She is my last baby. I am 55. This is a very sad day for me. Graduation is a glorious day for any parent.
OMG please what can I do now
What is my offence
I am business woman
My acct is boyant enough and I am my daughter sponsor
Please help me, what can I do

He ask me my occupation
If I have traveled before
Why I traveled in 2017
Why I want to travel now

All this question was answered correctly.
He lied that I stayed for 2month last time. I told him I never stay for 2month. I never did.

What is their problem. Please can I get any help. It will be an evaladting sorrow for me for not attending my daughter graduation while I am still alive. She is the last baby. I attended others.
OMG I can't break this news for her. GOD pls help me. I am a single mother. I don't want to miss this glorious day.
What can I do.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sandraigho: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2019
loveuGOD:
Good morning everyone

2nd visit is when my daughter transfer from one university to another. I was there to visit her at the University. Stay for 2week

4th time I accompanied my second daughter to different school I spent 1month which I indicated when applying.
I spent extra 5days due to flood in Houston because all flight was cancell as all airport were closed because of flood . I don't think this is my fault. It is a natural disasters that no one can control.

All these visit was on different two years visa. i always use all my 2years visa once.

My last visit was 2017
My daughter graduation is next year may. I apply now because my Visa as expired since last year December. So I don't want it to overdue for renewal.

I don't know how my daughter will feel if she heard I won't attend her graduation. She is my last baby. I am 55. This is a very sad day for me. Graduation is a glorious day for any parent.
What is my offence
I am business woman

He ask me my occupation
Why I traveled in 2017
Why I want to travel now

He lied that I stayed for 2month last time. I told him I never stay for 2month. I never did.

What is their problem. Please can I get any help. It will be an evaladting sorrow for me for not attending my daughter graduation while I am still alive. She is the last baby. I attended others.
OMG I can't break this news for her. GOD pls help me. I am a single mother. I don't want to miss this glorious day.
What can I do.
I can imagine how you feel right now ma'am.
It's really sad the V.O wasn't with a good listening ears this morning. However, I'll advise you reapply immediately as the graduation is still in May so you can still make it down there.
All the best

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2019
sandraigho:

I can imagine how you feel right now ma'am.
It's really sad the V.O wasn't with a good listening ears this morning. However, I'll advise you reapply immediately as the graduation is still in May so you can still make it down there.
All the best
on point

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Gospelozy:

But this �� has to be done 3 days before the interview. My interview is scheduled for tomorrow morning.
post your transcript
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
loveuGOD, unfortunate for the denial.

However, you still have more than enough time to reapply again since the graduation is still next year May.

We are still in November.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
US embassy...... Genuine applicants will be denied while those who can cooked up stories will be approved.....

People's will continue abusing that b1b2 visa until they finally get sense by acquiring UK style of visa processing........

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
loveuGOD:
Good morning everyone

My last visit was 2017

What is my offence
I am business woman

He ask me my occupation
Why I traveled in 2017
Why I want to travel now

What can I do.

That’s quite unfortunate. Definitely reapply ASAP. If he claims you overstayed on your last visit for 2 months, it is highly likely he used that reason as a pretext for denial. Now arm yourself by getting a copy of your I-94 online — your entire travel history:

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/recent-search

Make sure you print out the page that has all your arrival and departure dates. If there’s an error with the information there (like your departure date from the U.S), seek redress by following the instructions on CBP’s website. All the best and let us know how your next interview goes.

P.S: There is no such thing as visa renewal. It’s a misnomer.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
oluayebenz:
US embassy...... Genuine applicants will be denied while those who can cooked up stories will be approved.....

People's will continue abusing that b1b2 visa until they finally get sense by acquiring UK style of visa processing........

lol! Stop hating. Going to the US shouldn't be a do-or-die event.

The US embassy can choose any way to scrutinize applicants they want into their Country.

Every Country have different Immigration laws to go by...and that's for a reason they alone understand.

The UK also with their so-called ways of scrutinizing applicant also have hundreds of genuine applicants who were granted the UK visa and after getting to the UK still went on to abuse their legal presence in the UK.

No Country will be able to completely eliminate visas abusers. They can only try as much tactics they know to reduce it.

Even some applicants with the best and genuine documents and convincing strong ties still end up abusing their legal presence abroad if they feel the need to.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ferdinand234: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please is this okay to fill in the reason for denial box as per my situation from last week
REASON:
The purpose of my initial visa application(insert date) was to visit my sister and colleagues which I did and returned to Nigeria(insert date). Ten months after my visa was issued my clinical rotations commenced (inserts date) and since I already had a B1/B2 visa that was required for rotations, I travelled to commence my rotations. The officer on duty on my last application interview which was denied on (inserts date) believed I started my rotations on my first visit, however I have all documentation showing my itinerary and when my clinical rotations commenced.

seyewest:

Same here but wish he will follow due process next time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol! Stop hating. Going to the US shouldn't be a do-or-die event.
No Country will be able to completely eliminate visas abusers. They can only try as much tactics they know to reduce it.

Even some applicants with the best and genuine documents and convincing strong ties still end up abusing their legal presence abroad if they feel the need to.

Thank you... Jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.