Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (529173 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Broadenyourhori: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Not on visa issues, you can tweet all you can but the koboko laden with chilly pepper is still in the hands of the VO, summoning the US Ambassador by the thieves in Abuja didn’t change anything neither will twitter / Facebook / instagram etc VO holds the knife and the yam grin

Suffering and smiling..... kotinu!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Broadenyourhori:

Suffering and smiling..... kotinu!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Broadenyourhori: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=84027530][/quote]

Is that your best picture? NO wonder!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
The kind of stories US embassy likely want to hear

1. I developed a vaccine to cure AIDS, samples have been sent to the US and the US government and 100 Universities / Health institutions / 500 Doctors signed a letter inviting me specially to come and physically talk more about my vaccine and US secretary of state signed a special invitation for me to come to the white house all expenses paid for by the government.

2. I am the grandson of Albert Einstein and I have developed a special robot / drone that can penetrate RUSSIA / NORTH KOREA / CHINA / IRAN defense systems undetected and the head of pentagon with the white house have sent me a special invitation signed by Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump to visit the US to talk about it

3. I have a detailed information captured by the drone I developed and it has located 25 of the most wanted talibans / ISIS terrorist on the US wanted list and FBI / CIA / SECRET SERVICE have all specially invited me to come and share the information with them and I have the signed invite as well from the secretary of state.

4. I have developed a special machine that can fly to space in less than 10 hours, and can carry 100 astronauts as well to space and the head of NASA and 100 space scientists have specially invited me to come and physically share the information with them and I have the signed letter with me.

If you are going to the US embassy as a Nigerian in 2019 with the same stories that has been abused or don cast wey plenty people take vammoose, get ready to either go to Mecca / Medina / Jerusalem / Rome to fast and pray since that is what lots of people believe in or else it's a long journey to get the visa because of what lots people have done already( sins of the past committed by others is been visited on the present set of applicants) , their guards are up and you are already profiled negatively before you appear for your interview but the onus is on you to prove otherwise shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Broadenyourhori:

Is that your best picture? NO wonder!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Broadenyourhori:

You obviously don't get it!

You get time......

Arguing with those ones is completely waste of time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=84028098][/quote]

You always come here to argue and all your post here has no meaning.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
oluayebenz:

You always come here to argue and all your post is here has no meaning.
Your post are nothing but trash and meaningless, everyone is entitled to his opinion, if the truth hurts your concealed deceit via my post , l have no apologies, wait for US embassy to hero-worship you , give you free Uber and coffee, and 50 hours to explain your bulshit stories embedded with falsehood / misrepresentation and Oluwole lies to get the visa , after you obtain the visa, you run on arrival in the US, make una dey whine , Una never see anything, now run along, rubbish

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Your post are nothing but trash and meaningless, everyone is entitled to his opinion, if the truth hurts your concealed deceit via my post , l have no apologies, wait for US embassy to hero-worship you , give you free Uber and coffee, and 50 hours to explain your bulshit stories and Oluwole lies to get the visa , after you obtain the visa, you run on arrival in the US, make una dey whine , Una never see anything, now run along, rubbish

lol!...The truth is never palatable or soothing to people in denial...it's bitter.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...The truth is never palatable or soothing to people in denial...it's bitter.
l concur with you, the truth you know and do sets us free as individuals, families, community and a nation.. QED cool

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Biamoz:
@Seyewest @LadyGuinivere @Other Gurus in the house

I was long time ago denied B1/B2 visa application on the ground that I don't have enough home ties in my country of residence. I have since then build my home by acquiring some plots of land. I intend to apply again by next year.

Please my question is how do i prove during my interview that I have enough home tie since they don't normally as for prove of home ties nor documents. I have good travel history and can boast of a reasonable balance in my bank account.I will be glad if my question is given some attention. Is there also a way to prove my home ties in my application form.

What's your travel history like?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Broadenyourhori:

I do understand that, its their business to grant or deny but in a more professional manner. They will never get away with that in any advanced country

How? what do you mean by that?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I don't think the rules differ in other countries, say for instance

1. Candidate A is from South Africa

2. Candidate B is from Seychelles

3 Candidates C is from Botswana

4 Candidate D is from Mauritius

5 Candidates E is from Ghana

6. Candidate F is from Nigeria.

Let's assume all things been equal, all of them are all residents in Nigeria with the same profile, same age, likely same ties, all going for the same / similar conference but interviewed by different VO's, what do you think might likely be the outcome? several factors might likely play out during the interview session with the different applicants, who among the countries above have serial visa abusers / overstayers, credibility issues, etc you might be surprised to see that candidates A to D might get the visa but E and F might be denied based on several factors but solely on the discretion of the VO's

Wow see correct reasoning, I like reading things like this, we should look inward as Nigerians instead of getting angry at the wrong people.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Has your own Country Nigeria done any better to its Citizens?

"First remove the log in your own eyes so that you can see clearly to help remove the log in another person's eyes"

lolzzzzz grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Broadenyourhori:

Its not about granting visa or not... its about showing respect and business courtesy regardless of your profile or demographics - even if the VO can see through an intended migrate. If i have paid for a service i expect to be treated decently. The more people that apply for visa, the more money they make. So there is a strong correlation and they need to understand that. If only genuine people apply, they will not make less profit for sure

Opening an Embassy is not for profit purposes.... U.S Embassy will still function without Consular section.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
seyewest:

Wow see correct reasoning, I like reading things like this, we should look inward as Nigerians instead of getting angry at the wrong people.
double post
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l am not a spokesman for any embassy, Nigeria Embassy has also been accused of the same thing you are accusing the US embassy of?.

The money making angle does not cut it, if you want to be treated like the Emperor extraordinaire of Africa because you applied for a visa, you are not ready to travel, visa is not a right, it is a privilege, if US refuses you visa or treats you with disdain, sit down in your country, hold your thieving politicians to fix the country or apply for visa elsewhere to another country.

The US embassy will not portrate for you or treat you like the Queen or king of Heaven because you paid visa fees, they have the right to refuse or deny you and if part of the denial process is what you called been rude or lack of customer care to applicants, then sit down in your country or else you will continue whinning till eternity and nothing will happen grin

You're rude.... grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
seyewest:

I read some of your post on here and see how meaningful they are but some posters on here are not ready for the truth, make dem continue to blame US embassy, wait for coffee, Uber fees, respect and waste their visa fees, the truth is bitter cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
seyewest:

You're rude.... grin grin grin
wink
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Broadenyourhori:

Unfortunately, I do not need to apply for their visa to enter the USA. I am only concerned about people who do!
grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
groovychik:
Have you been denied visa before? You obviously want to travel for studies based on all your posts on NL so why not the F1 visa?

lolzzz all his post online was studied by U.S Embassy and he came here to complain..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Spanishmilf:
don't underrated the power of twitter

Yimu... Diplomat are not worried about your twitter, stop living in a bubble.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Yes, anybody can make complaints about an unpleasant service they recieved from an Embassy or Company on twitter...but it still doesn't show proof of such complaints to be right or wrong.

What is the proof?

Your brain is always working.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gospelozy:
Visa Denied 8/11/2019.
I am still trying to get over it.
Consulate Office Abuja.
Appointment time : 8:00am

I arrived at the embassy 5:00am. I was the only one so I stayed with the Mopol.
Fast forward to some minutes pass 7. We started accreditation.
I was 1 to 13 people that were interviewed, was in a high spirit, smiling all through. Then I was called in, have forgotten the window number.
Vo: Elderly frowning white lady in her late 40s
Me: Good morning
Vo: ignored. Pass your passport. Where are you going to?
Me: **** conference
Vo: Have you traveled out before?
Me: No.
Vo: Sorry you are not eligible. Handing over my passport and blue paper
Me: I have something to say.
Vo: I don't wanna hear it. Next person.

My interview was approximately 4 seconds. It was like a shock as I felt like an infidel the way she asked me to leave, her treatment was so bad as if I was an outcast. She never looked at me. At least she should have allowed me to talk. Meanwhile she denied everyone she interviewed before me.

But I give God all the Glory at least I have experienced it.

Before you “give God all the glory”, is it true that you were indeed going for a legitimate conference?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
TWoods:

Before you “give God all the glory”, is it true that you were indeed going for a legitimate conference?
Hahaha, TWoods don appear, Abeg don't use your koboko, but rather tell Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump to instruct US EMBASSY globally to respect all visa applicants from Nigeria, give them 90 hours to express themselves, free coffee and Uber or else Nigerian's will embark on massive protest globally against the US embassy and the visa fees been collected from Nigeria that is used to develop the US will stop and US economy will enter it's worst recession as a result of stoppage of visa fees from Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
A lot of Nigerians still get U.S visa everyday, because it does not work for you does not mean they do not issue visa, the only thing is that, they've reduced issuance of visa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Your post are nothing but trash and meaningless, everyone is entitled to his opinion, if the truth hurts your concealed deceit via my post , l have no apologies, wait for US embassy to hero-worship you , give you free Uber and coffee, and 50 hours to explain your bulshit stories embedded with falsehood / misrepresentation and Oluwole lies to get the visa , after you obtain the visa, you run on arrival in the US, make una dey whine , Una never see anything, now run along, rubbish

Oga why nah.....
Someone cannot play with you grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
oluayebenz:

Oga why nah.....
Someone cannot play with you grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, TWoods don appear, Abeg don't use your koboko, but rather tell Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump to instruct US EMBASSY globally to respect all visa applicants from Nigeria, give them 90 hours to express themselves, free coffee and Uber or else Nigerian's will embark on massive protest globally against the US embassy and the visa fees been collected from Nigeria that is used to develop the US will stop and US economy will enter it's worst recession as a result of stoppage of visa fees from Nigeria cheesy
90hr per applicant hahahha

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uriel12: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
seyewest:

lolzzz all his post online was studied by U.S Embassy and he came here to complain..
They come all the way here to study a nonimmigrant posts?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Broadenyourhori: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
seyewest:

How? what do you mean by that?

Read from the beginning, you will grab what I meant

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Uriel12:

They come all the way here to study a nonimmigrant posts?

LOLzzzz .... They used to be on this forum before ........... happens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.