Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530446 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
EXLOVER:
My interview is tomorrow morning, but i went to the Embassy today, I met some men there, to be sincere Hausa abi Muslim people are very humble, I met a man there, nairaland is a different world on it's own, the man was the one that approach me, I was thinking he wanted to give me some scam format, but i was very wrong, according to him, he got US visa twice, but he didn't travel out, when he wanted to apply for the tired one, people started telling him, he won't get it, but he applied and his visa was approve. Two of his kids are there already, he just came with his 3rd child for his interview.

He ask me what i'm doing, i thought within me, if i tell the man my occupation he will tell me to forget about it, but i was shocked with his response, the man was really nice. We chatted for a while the son came out his visa was approved, they shock hand with me, inside his can he called me and say, just be truthful and confidence. Don't lie.

But i planned to add something, but i won't, I just hope to come here and share my success story.

Cheers.

My next post will be on Friday.

Goodluck bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
come gimme visa. grin
Go embassy tell them say you know Franklin, 2 seconds the visa will be yours.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
No wrong info boss
Having a sis in the state or anh family in the state is a red flag which about 10-11 people of my client where denied visa for.

I disagree and my transcript is on this thread.

I have a brother in the real sense of brother in USA. I disclosed this in my DS160 and also to the VO when she asked me if I had family in USA, I answered Yes.
My visa was approved

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
fkj950ax:

I have a brother in the real sense of brother in USA. I disclosed this in my DS160 and also to the VO when she asked me if I had family in USA, I answered Yes.
My visa was approved
I said earlier that 1 out 100pple get away with the brother nd sister stuff.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Broadenyourhori: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
fkj950ax:

My visa was approved

Depends on how your brother got his citizenship in the first place.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by alimatuu: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2019
fkj950ax:

You shouldn't have paid if your business was young and growing fast and you can't leave it.

Option for you is to apply, get the visa and plan a trip anytime in the next 2 years.
So just do that.
I paid for the visa before I got fund for the business.
Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 19, 2019

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 2:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Bluefin:

Please stop saying this thing. There are several friends I have and know who have obtained visit visa to vis it their brothers and sisters in the US.

I know several people whose 5 siblings all came year after year to study in the US. I know siblings who went to F1 Visa interview at same embassy with different VOs on same date and got visa. I know several people whose siblings got visit visa to attend their weddings, graduation, birthday etc. even as recent as this month a friend got her visa to come visit her sister for the first time and it was Christmas holiday. And her sister just got a green card like last year. The US embassy is not tasked to permanently separate families. They want families together they really just want the assurance that nobody will cheat the system and everyone will get in line and follow the process so please let’s stop making it look like if one sibling has gone that is the end.

At my law school graduation there where several people whose cousins even got visas to come for their graduation from Nigeria, Ghana etc. VOs know that this is a serious celebration that no family will want to miss. Although I’m sure some people coming for same reason may have been denied. It is on a stand alone basis and not a general thing.

Please it all depends on your family ties at home- what your parents do, what your financial situation is, what your economic situation is. Nobody should be discouraged to apply here they should just be [/b]encouraged on how to make their application stronger.[b] If you are not a VO that is being interviewed with you cannot say someone will or will not get a visa.
undecided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 2:48am On Dec 19, 2019
Bluefin:

Please stop saying this thing. There are several friends I have and know who have obtained visit visa to vis it their brothers and sisters in the US.

I know several people whose 5 siblings all came year after year to study in the US. I know siblings who went to F1 Visa interview at same embassy with different VOs on same date and got visa. I know several people whose siblings got visit visa to attend their weddings, graduation, birthday etc. even as recent as this month a friend got her visa to come visit her sister for the first time and it was Christmas holiday. And her sister just got a green card like last year. The US embassy is not tasked to permanently separate families. They want families together they really just want the assurance that nobody will cheat the system and everyone will get in line and follow the process so please let’s stop making it look like if one sibling has gone that is the end.

At my law school graduation there where several people whose cousins even got visas to come for their graduation from Nigeria, Ghana etc. [b][/b]VOs know that this is a serious celebration that no family will want to miss.[b][/b]Although I’m sure some people coming for same reason may have been denied. It is on a stand alone basis and not a general thing.

Please it all depends on your family ties at home- what your parents do, what your financial situation is, what your economic situation is. Nobody should be discouraged to apply here they should just be encouraged on how to make their application stronger. If you are not a VO that is being interviewed with you cannot say someone will or will not get a visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 2:49am On Dec 19, 2019
EXLOVER:
Go embassy tell them say you know Franklin, 2 seconds the visa will be yours.
Thanks chief atilo atide
Transcript in a bit.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2019
skdfu747:
President Trump has been impeached.

What next? shocked

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-inquiry-12-18-2019/index.html
Impeached not removed
Impeached not removed
Impeached not removed
Impeached not removed

Politics na dirty game all na bant.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2019
I feel bad for him
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jj17cv(m): 7:44am On Dec 19, 2019
@Spanishmilf

Impeached or Not removed Trump image already tarnish

Trump is the 3rd president in US history to be impeached.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2019
jj17cv:
@Spanishmilf

Impeached or Not removed Trump image already tarnish

Trump is the 3rd president in US history to be impeached.
I know
I feel sad for him
But he ain't going no where.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2019
fkj950ax:

Sorry bro... this is heartbreaking by just reading it.
Your ties from your transcript are each other, and you are all headed out. Maybe the VO saw the possibility of an Economic Migrant.
Apply separately as advised next time and hope for approval. Wife and Son Batch 1 and you Batch 2

My sincere apologies to your 4-Year-Old. Tell him everyone on this thread are giving him bear hugs.

True that....

However, this may have clicked if there existed a previous travel history with the young man included as it seems. The travel itinerary part isn’t well covered IMO. These too aren’t the best of times to be headed out in those direction of the US, places like Anaheim, Carlifornia may just have cut this better for all three of them. Just speculating anyways!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2019
Dondadahakeem:

I obtained the visa and I didn't use it because my summer class results were released and I needed to do a resit for one course to give me distinction and the examination resit coincides with the conference paper presentation and I had to abort the trip because the purpose and my intentions was to attend a conference nothing more, and Afterwards I had the visa for many months before it expired . Do I need to travel to USA if I have no reason? I even gave the visa number in my application .....

Some crazy stuff just going on around there methinks. Slightest mistake these days, axed is it as it stands now.... Shrugs!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2019
UhnNah:

Sorry about that bro,You can reapply! I honestly think these VO's now has limited amount of visas,probably given by DHS that can be issued to Africans,Nigerians,Per day,per month,per year! Once they run out of stock,the rest get axed...regardless if you're genuine or not!

Huh shocked undecided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2019
shithapuns:

Strange policy, if you ask me.
i hv just visted the page maybe like 4 times after scheduling my interview angry angry
the policy is a bit unfair/not balanced...

i recall some people complaining of not being able to reschedule their interview dates some time ago, am fairly certain this might have been what happened to them, just that they were unaware of the warning msg

You disturb that page too much, I think 5 times within 24hrs period, you are blocked a few days. You can’t do sh*t till time is completely served! Not like you will lose your visa fees yet though, you just have to do time....

If there’s an extra or dud profile maybe of a family member without a scheduled appointment or something, you can use it to monitor. If you get what you want, you can then quickly go to your profile and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2019
Mancala:

Your assertions are based on picking a single point in the array of evidence. Look at the complete picture.

I believe VO asked for additional itinerary for a reason.... what else are you coming for as your stated reason falls outside the bell curve? I read between the lines and thought the real question is ...do you have family here you intend visiting (y'all dont look like the winter activities crowd)? Why are you concealing that information from me if so? Those are logical next questions based on the situation.

My alarms bells actually went off on @the bolded too, that came across as the major reason for picking such a destination at this time, and may actually not be so far from the truth....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Bluefin:

Please it all depends on your family ties at home- what your parents do, what your financial situation is, what your economic situation is. Nobody should be discouraged to apply here they should just be encouraged on how to make their application stronger. If you are not a VO that is being interviewed with you cannot say someone will or will not get a visa.

You're on point, the main koko is that no one should cheat the system. 10/10
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JadioNG: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Some crazy stuff just going on around there methinks. Slightest mistake these days, axed is it as it stands now.... Shrugs!

True that . . . cheesy grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
OmoBendel24:

My alarms bells actually went off on @the bolded too, that came across as the major reason for picking such a destination at this time, and may actually not be so far from the truth....

True that . . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mr100Dollars wassup
How was d interview
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
So i went to the Embassy this morning for my interview. Those boys were really exploiting people, imagine 4k to print ds 160 confirmation form. And some people are falling for it, suppose i pay them that money, after my denial, I will go back and beat the hell out of the guy and give him extra 1.5k for treatment.

My transcript.

VO : Good morning

Me : Good morning sir

VO : Can i have your passport

Me : I handover my passport to him.

VO : Where are you traveling to?

Me : Bla Bla

VO: What are you going to do there?

Me : Vacation and site seeing.

VO : Where do you work?

Me : I'm self employed, I own a business.

VO : Who's sponsoring this trip?

Me : My friend

VO : How did you meet her?

At this point i notice my balls started shrinking, this is the red flag

Me : Social media sir, Facebook to be precise.

VO : Hmm... typing typing typing. I'm sorry, he handed a green love letter to me.

I walked out of the office majestical, meanwhile, the friend i made there, is interview was before mine, an F1 visa. The boy that they both used same agent was approved, all this Aje boys, while the boy was coming out, he ask him, what did they ask you over there, is reply shocked me " they said i shouldn't tell any one". My guy there was denied his f1 visa, according to him he spent over 1.2million with the agent, the boy is a yahooboy,( the scam is scamming the scam nowadays).

I didn't eat anything before going, I just carry my 40700 enter one eatery, I eat food like an slowpoke without a father, playing i can't kill myself inside my head, enter one supermarket for Abj, buy ice cream and drinks for my host, my eyes the red nor be small, I but two black bullets. When night falls, I will be going to eat better barbecue. It's time for plan B, told my white woman about it, she started crying on the phone, I felt her pains.

I really want to say a big thank you to all of you on this thread, for the advice and everything. The trip is not a waste to me, it cost me a lot, but it's worth it, my first time in Abuja. One love to y'all. I'm sign out of this thread.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by debbyomi(f): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sorry! Better you go for your actual intended purpose next time. Spousal visa. Will save you the cost and heartache. All the best

EXLOVER:
So i went to the Embassy this morning for my interview. Those boys were really exploiting people, imagine 4k to print ds 160 confirmation form. And some people are falling for it, suppose i pay them that money, after my denial, I will go back and beat the hell out of the guy and give him extra 1.5k for treatment.

My transcript.

VO : Good morning

Me : Good morning sir

VO : Can i have your passport

Me : I handover my passport to him.

VO : Where are you traveling to?

Me : Bla Bla

VO: What are you going to do there?

Me : Vacation and site seeing.

VO : Where do you work?

Me : I'm self employed, I own a business.

VO : Who's sponsoring this trip?

Me : My friend

VO : How did you meet her?

At this point i notice my balls started shrinking, this is the red flag

Me : Social media sir, Facebook to be precise.

VO : Hmm... typing typing typing. I'm sorry, he handed a green love letter to me.

I walked out of the office majestical, meanwhile, the friend i made there, is interview was before mine, an F1 visa. The boy that they both used same agent was approved, all this Aje boys, while the boy was coming out, he ask him, what did they ask you over there, is reply shocked me " they said i shouldn't tell any one". My guy there was denied his f1 visa, according to him he spent over 1.2million with the agent, the boy is a yahooboy,( the scam is scamming the scam nowadays).

I didn't eat anything before going, I just carry my 40700 enter one eatery, I eat food like an slowpoke without a father, playing i can't kill myself inside my head, enter one supermarket for Abj, buy ice cream and drinks for my host, my eyes the red nor be small, I but two black bullets. When night falls, I will be going to eat better barbecue. It's time for plan B, told my white woman about it, she started crying on the phone, I felt her pains.

I really want to say a big thank you to all of you on this thread, for the advice and everything. The trip is not a waste to me, it cost me a lot, but it's worth it, my first time in Abuja. One love to y'all. I'm sign out of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
t

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
EXLOVER:

Nice, u have also have an experience we all have been talking about on this thread, you don chop donal trump koboko.
But my man your transcript really deserve denial, With the way u are active on this thread u still carry this kind answer go meet consular.
experience is the best teacher, i don use your name get my yankee visa shaa grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JadioNG: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good morning everyone.

Please I have a question here as it has not been attended to before because I have been a silent reader but created an account to do this.

I once applied for B1/B2 visa and I was denied on 214B reasons that was 2016. During that time, I was in a relationship and about to get married but things didn’t fall in place with my spouse and the best option was to leave the relationship.

When filling my DS160, I filled in married because both families knows about our relationship and it was getting official but at the end it didn’t work out.

Note : No marriage certificate so there’s no divorce papers.

Right now, I’m about applying again. I’m single as I don’t have any commitment with anyone. Just finished my MSc in Australia

My question is that can I fill in the single as that my present relationship situation ?

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
q

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
JadioNG:
Good morning everyone.

Please I have a question here as it has not been attended to before because I have been a silent reader but created an account to do this.

I once applied for B1/B2 visa and I was denied on 214B reasons that was 2016. During that time, I was in a relationship and about to get married but things didn’t fall in place with my spouse and the best option was to leave the relationship.

When filling my DS160, I filled in married because both families knows about our relationship and it was getting official but at the end it didn’t work out.

Note : No marriage certificate so there’s no divorce papers.

Right now, I’m about applying again. I’m single as I don’t have any commitment with anyone. Just finished my MSc in Australia

My question is that can I fill in the single as that my present relationship situation ?

Thank you.

It is either you are married or not. Being in a relationship that both families are 'aware' of is not proof of marriage
You did that to probably boost home ties and the bone is now stuck in your throat.

If you applying as single now the consulate will require you provide proof of dissolution of the marriage you claimed in 2016

I feel sorry for you. You might need to get court notarized copy of statements from your "ex-wife's" family alongside her stating the "marriage/live-in spouse" has been dissolved. Either way its a long shot and worst that can happen is you get a ban for misrepresentation to be eligible after 2026.

Good luck to you . Some of these nonsense, craze to travel to U.S stupid choices makes me sick

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.