Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530542 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
groovychik:
Not necessarily true, I have a sister in the US, I am unmarried and yet I was granted visa. I think it depends on the ties you have mostly.

I will say u are lucky, if u can tell me the year u went to us embassy for the visa i will be glad. Stories like this doesn't add up again
1. I'm meeting my dad- Red flag
2. My sis or bros in the state- a big red flag.
1 out of 100 are being issued visa with that story i will say u are among the lucky one.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Her sis can arrange fake marriage for her if she want to misuse her visa, she as nothing to loose or time to waste
Her kid is already a citizen if d marriage work she is already a permanent resident. In a matter of time her husband will join her too
Adding her sister is a big red flag
A big flag

I'm wondering why you think her intention was to japa....

She told you that?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
micluv111:

I'm wondering why you think her intention was to japa....

She told you that?
Quote where i said her aim is to japa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
2019. First time applying and no, there was no arranged marriage and I did not japaa
Spanishmilf:
I will say u are lucky, if u can tell me the year u went to us embassy for the visa i will be glad. Stories like this doesn't add up again
1. I'm meeting my dad- Red flag
2. My sis or bros in the state- a big red flag.
1 out of 100 are being issued visa with that story i will say u are among the lucky one.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
groovychik:
2019. First time applying and no, there was no arranged marriage and I did not japaa
Nice
But misunderstand my write up cool
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Her sis can arrange fake marriage for her if she want to misuse her visa, she as nothing to loose or time to waste
Her kid is already a citizen if d marriage work she is already a permanent resident. In a matter of time her husband will join her too
A big flag

Over here

So what are you insinuating?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
groovychik:

You get time

Dont you know we have alot of perfectionists VO here

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by marvel4love: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
A big flag

Please let's focus on how I can tighten things up with my application. My younger sister travelled on a study visa and she got her green card last year through where she works. I can't misuse my visa. I generally do not like the US, I prefer to settle in Canada and I'm currently in the Express entry pool. I just need to get a US citizenship for my baby pending the time the Canada PR clicks. I'll appreciate if I can get help. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
marvel4love:

Please let's focus on how I can tighten things up with my application. My younger sister travelled on a study visa and she got her green card last year through where she works. I can't misuse my visa. I generally do not like the US, I prefer to settle in Canada and I'm currently in the Express entry pool. I just need to get a US citizenship for my baby pending the time the Canada PR clicks. I'll appreciate if I can get help. Thanks.

You are lying and contradicting yourself at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by debbyomi(f): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
What makes you think she is?

Beautyaddy:

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by marvel4love: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Beautyaddy:

How am I lying. You can check my previous posts here to confirm my interest in Canada. The two refusals I had were when my sisters were graduating. Can you point out what exactly my lie is please?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
groovychik:
Not necessarily true, I have a sister in the US, I am unmarried and yet I was granted visa. I think it depends on the ties you have mostly.

A good and sound travel history is usually the way out. Parents and siblings in the US isn’t an advantage to the pursuit of an NIV.

That doesn’t mean spanishmilf isn’t mostly off point sha cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bluefin:

Very unlikely that your younger sister will be able to dash out this kind of money. If she wanted to dash you such amount you should probably add it to your treasury bills and save it!

Please come up with proper explanation for your trip except you mean that your sister will be accommodating you while you are in the US. Please do not exclude her from your application because this will be an issue in the future or even at the interview if they are able to make a connection between you and her

True that....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Quote where i said her aim is to japa

Lolz.... You were just talking what can easily go on in a VO’s mind about such an applicant na

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Cyberknight: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
marvel4love:

US citizenship doesn't come cheap. Basically, birth tourism is a luxury and you need to show that you can afford luxury. You will need something in the range of US$20 - 30K in freely disposable income for birthing to start with.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
EXLOVER:
Left my destination 6:30, just arrived Abuja now. Thank God for journey mercies.

Confidence level is 100%

But my home ties is just 2megabyte.

Everything on God.

Bro,
Share your Visa success jor, that's what matters most right now

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JadioNG: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good afternoon everyone.

Please I have a question here as it has not been attended to before because I have been a silent reader but created an account to do this.

I once applied for B1/B2 visa and I was denied on 214B reasons that was 2016. During that time, I was in a relationship and about to get married but things didn’t fall in place with my spouse and the best option was to leave the relationship.

When filling my DS160, I filled in married because both families knows about our relationship and it was getting official but at the end it didn’t work out.

Note : No marriage certificate so there’s no divorce papers.

Right now, I’m about applying again. I’m single as I don’t have any commitment with anyone. Just finished my MSc in Australia

My question is that can I fill in the single as that my present relationship situation ?

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bluefin:

[s]How would her sis arrange the fake marriage when in their system she is currently married to the father of the baby she went to birth. Why would they risk the process of divorcing husband in Nigeria doing fake marriage applying for a green card? Would the father in in Nigeria just decide to leave his child like that? Please let’s just focus on the visa application she’s asking about and stop bringing in complications and intricacies. Until the husband can show evidence that his wife has returned how would he get a visit visa. Please![/s]

You never cheee chumtin
Husband and wife will appear at consulate with matching anko, displaying stupid love when they get visa they
divorce in U.S marry for paper and the journey continues

That is why I TOTALLY SUPPORT the aggressive efforts of Donald Trump to revamp the entire U.S immigration laws but the do-nothing demoncrats will not let him. 2020 is around the corner . Time will tell
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
micluv111:

Over here

So what are you insinuating?
Do u know d meaning of If?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

You never cheee chumtin
Husband and wife will appear at consulate with matching anko, displaying stupid love when they get visa they
divorce in U.S marry for paper and the journey continues

That is why I TOTALLY SUPPORT the aggressive efforts of Donald Trump to revamp the entire U.S immigration laws but the do-nothing demoncrats will not let him. 2020 is around the corner . Time will tell
He is getting impeached today
Pray for him
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
marvel4love:

My advise is
Cancel the thought of you giving birth in the USA and build up your travel history no just settle on USA alone.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by marvel4love: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
My advise is
Cancel the thought of you giving birth in the USA and build up your travel history no just settle on USA alone.
Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Lolz.... You were just talking what can easily go on in a VO’s mind about such an applicant na
yes boss i ssid the consular not her own intention
She applied 2017 nd 2018 nd they deny her during that time she her international passport went offline, no visa stamp on the passport.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
micluv111:

Bro,
Share your Visa success jor, that's what matters most right now
My interview is tomorrow morning, but i went to the Embassy today, I met some men there, to be sincere Hausa abi Muslim people are very humble, I met a man there, nairaland is a different world on it's own, the man was the one that approach me, I was thinking he wanted to give me some scam format, but i was very wrong, according to him, he got US visa twice, but he didn't travel out, when he wanted to apply for the tired one, people started telling him, he won't get it, but he applied and his visa was approve. Two of his kids are there already, he just came with his 3rd child for his interview.

He ask me what i'm doing, i thought within me, if i tell the man my occupation he will tell me to forget about it, but i was shocked with his response, the man was really nice. We chatted for a while the son came out his visa was approved, they shock hand with me, inside his can he called me and say, just be truthful and confidence. Don't lie.

But i planned to add something, but i won't, I just hope to come here and share my success story.

Cheers.

My next post will be on Friday.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
EXLOVER:
My interview is tomorrow morning, but i went to the Embassy today, I met some men there, to be sincere Hausa abi Muslim people are very humble, I met a man there, nairaland is a different world on it's own, the man was the one that approach me, I was thinking he wanted to give me some scam format, but i was very wrong, according to him, he got US visa twice, but he didn't travel out, when he wanted to apply for the tired one, people started telling him, he won't get it, but he applied and his visa was approve. Two of his kids are there already, he just came with his 3rd child for his interview.

He ask me what i'm doing, i thought within me, if i tell the man my occupation he will tell me to forget about it, but i was shocked with his response, the man was really nice. We chatted for a while the son came out his visa was approved, they shock hand with me, inside his can he called me and say, just be truthful and confidence. Don't lie.

But i planned to add something, but i won't, I just hope to come here and share my success story.

Cheers.

lol
Start a thread
When u dey look for solution to your little problem we no postpone your answer grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Broadenyourhori: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
EXLOVER:

Cheers.

Goodluck and come here to share your success story!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
lol
Start a thread
When u dey look for solution to your little problem we no postpone your answer grin
Spanish my man, when we go meet for Indianapolis na?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Broadenyourhori:

Goodluck and come here to share your success story!
Sure
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
yes boss i ssid the consular not her own intention
She applied 2017 nd 2018 nd they deny her during that time she her international passport went offline, no visa stamp on the passport.

lolzzzz grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
He is getting impeached today
Pray for him

Impeached but not removed from office. The Senate will do a quick acquittal tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Do u know d meaning of If?

Lemme chill....
She's here to defend herself anyway

Peace out!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
EXLOVER:
Spanish my man, when we go meet for Indianapolis na?
come gimme visa. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.