Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530502 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jola17: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hello house, Please is it advisable for a serving corp member to apply for US tourist visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jola17:
Hello house, Please is it advisable for a serving corp member to apply for US tourist visa?

Anybody that has money has the right to apply for anything they want and the consulate also has the right to deny anybody they so wish to.
The ball is in your court grin grin grin play it with uncommon sense cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yes, the help you need is here. Just start reading from begining
Youngkingjaey:
Good day everyone
I want to apply for us visa
And I have a white friend

who can send me invitation
I don't know how to apply

Can someone help me

And give me advice

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Youngkingjaey(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
ozymes:
Yes, the help you need is here. Just start reading from begining
Oh thanks I read
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Broadenyourhori: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Youngkingjaey:
Good day everyone

who can send me invitation

Can someone help me

And give me advice

So let's do a self assessment test first -

So you were the visa officer and someone approaches you and says " I have a friend in your country and though we have never met, has invited me to come visit him - give me visa!".

Would you issue it?

If your answer is Yes - Then go apply and goodluck
If your answer is NO - Then congratulations! You have passed the self assessment test and can begin reading from page 1.

Knowledge is power!

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Hewardsfenic: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Left my destination 6:30, just arrived Abuja now. Thank God for journey mercies.

Confidence level is 100%

But my home ties is just 2megabyte.

Everything on God.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Good luck

EXLOVER:
Left my destination 6:30, just arrived Abuja now. Thank God for journey mercies.

Confidence level is 100%

Everything on God.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by marvel4love: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hello everyone. I’m 23 weeks gone and I’m planning to give birth in the US. My husband is an online freelancer, and I also get paid by cash so we don’t have a solid statement of account to present. We however have 5.5m saved in treasury bills.

My younger sister on the other hand who’s a green card holder in the US is willing to be my sponsor for all the expenses. Also I’ve been denied tourist visa twice in 2017 and 2018. What are my chances of getting the birth tourist visa. Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
marvel4love:
Hello everyone. I’m 23 weeks gone and I’m planning to give birth in the US. My husband is an online freelancer, and I also get paid by cash so we don’t have a solid statement of account to present. We however have 5.5m saved in treasury bills.

My younger sister on the other hand who’s a green card holder in the US is willing to be my sponsor for all the expenses. Also I’ve been denied tourist visa twice in 2017 and 2018. What are my chances of getting the birth tourist visa. Thank you.

This will be interesting to follow.
Been a while a birthing application came up.

Do you have a Stateside hospital all lined up? Initial Constitution. Bookings, Dr., etc etc.
There is an average cost of birth per State. Is your TBill when converted to USD up to that amount?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Youngkingjaey:
Good day everyone

who can send me an invitation

Can someone help me

And give me advice

Permission to speak freely!

Reconsider applying.
No VO will approve your visa application because you have a white friend who will send an invitation.

A B1/B2 Visa is for intending Tourist or Short Business visits to the USA which going by what you posted, you don't fit the profile.

Then throw in the home ties; change in visa approvals towards Nigerians... This is why I said to reconsider.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
marvel4love:

Tell this nice sister to give you 15-30k USD upfront for the medical fees na Christmas season we dey grin grin grin

If the visa no click no worry your baby will be just perfect, even better than those whey them born for troway for USA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
fkj950ax:

This will be interesting to follow.
Been a while a birthing application came up.

Do you have a Stateside hospital all lined up? Initial Constitution. Bookings, Dr., etc etc.
There is an average cost of birth per State. Is your TBill when converted to USD up to that amount?

5.5Mila no go even reach air ticket, food, living expense you wan come add medical bills join. Na wa you ooooo!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by debbyomi(f): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2019
Everything will be fine. Just breathe. Dont forget to share your transcript when you return. All the best

EXLOVER:

Confidence level is 100%

Everything on God.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Please if you're familia with Abj, how long is Lungi Barracks to the Embassy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EXLOVER(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2019
debbyomi:
Everything will be fine. Just breathe. Dont forget to share your transcript when you return. All the best

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2019
marvel4love:

you have been denied a tourist visa twice.
No VO will issue visa to go and give birth in the state,
No juju fit make dem issue u visa, your bank account is too low you have no ties, your sister might be a red flag better no waste your money � � � � � �
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JadioNG: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Good morning everyone.

Please I have a question here as it has not been attended to before because I have been a silent reader but created an account to do this.

I once applied for B1/B2 visa and I was denied on 214B reasons that was 2016. During that time, I was in a relationship and about to get married but things didn’t fall in place with my spouse and the best option was to leave the relationship.

When filling my DS160, I filled in married because both families knows about our relationship and it was getting official but at the end it didn’t work out.

Note : No marriage certificate so there’s no divorce papers.

Right now, I’m about applying again. I’m single as I don’t have any commitment with anyone. Just finished my MSc in Australia

My question is that can I fill in the single as that my present relationship situation ?

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
you have been denied a tourist visa twice.
No VO will issue visa to go and give birth in the state,
No juju fit make dem issue u visa, your bank account is too low you have no ties, your sister might be a red flag better no waste your money � � � � � �

Don't say that. Her situation may have changed significantly since the two refusals. Someones sister i know went to NY for school earlier this month and she said that the bank statement she took to the embassy was N96k for a student visa application. Her dads bank officer did not meet her early enough at the embassy to giver her his statement so she printed hers just in case. The VO looked at it and did not even notice it.

Saved N5MM is ok, that is about $15,000 so if she can find a hospital within 8-10k that is usually an acceptable bill at the embassy she should be fine. And still have excess left of $5,000. if she has a sister there and accommodation and feeding is not an issue. Also note that during the time she is there her husband will still be earning. If shes going alone pregnant without the husband that can be significant home ties since no father will not want to see their new born they will believe she will return.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Oluwatise2016:

Don't say that. Her situation may have changed significantly since the two refusals. Someones sister i know just came to NY for school earlier this month and she said that the bank statement she took to the embassy was N96k for a student visa application. Her dads bank officer did not meet her early enough at the embassy to giver her his statement so she printed hers just in case. The VO looked at it and did not even notice it.

Saved N5MM is ok, that is about $15,000 so if she can find a hospital within 8-10k that is usually an acceptable bill at the embassy she should be fine. And still have excess left of $5,000. if she has a sister there and accommodation and feeding is not an issue. Also note that during the time she is there her husband will still be earning. If shes going alone pregnant without the husband that can be significant home ties since no father will not want to see their new born they will believe she will return.
Seems like you don't read news lately.
No way Vo will issue visa
As she traveled out of the country between 2017-2019??
Why is she only US visa??
These are d questions that will be running thru d consular mind.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2019
Oluwatise2016:

Don't say that. Her situation may have changed significantly since the two refusals. Someones sister i know just came to NY for school earlier this month and she said that the bank statement she took to the embassy was N96k for a student visa application. Her dads bank officer did not meet her early enough at the embassy to giver her his statement so she printed hers just in case. The VO looked at it and did not even notice it.

Lmaoo having sis in the state or a blood brother sef is a red flag..
Don't ask me why.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Broadenyourhori: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2019
Oluwatise2016:

I will agree with you to some extent. Some things need to be considered though-

One huge question she will need to be able to answer convincingly is why she wants to go to the USA to have her baby. With the amount of money saved, she could go to any other country.

Husband in Nigeria could be a tie in some instances, but i doubt if it will hold much grounds in this case since.

These are red flags-

1. She has a place to stay for a longer period for free or less ( her sister's )
2. Husband can easily join her.
3. Baby will acquire citizenship.

I will suggest you have stronger ties than just mentioning your husband and keep it simple by not including your sister at all.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by micluv111: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Lmaoo having sis in the state or a blood brother sef is a red flag..
Don't ask me why.

Be careful

Stop transmitting wrong info

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
micluv111:

Be careful

No wrong info boss
Having a sis in the state or anh family in the state is a red flag which about 10-11 people of my client where denied visa for.
The v.o will ask u how did thwy get there, how did they get their green card if you can't find a convincing answer they will deny u, in her own case she as no ties at home, if she want to misuse her visa, her sis got her back. She won't have issues with landlord because her sis will use her name. There are many red flags in having sis or bros in the state which few people only know about.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
micluv111:

Be careful

Her sis can arrange fake marriage for her if she want to misuse her visa, she as nothing to loose or time to waste
Her kid is already a citizen if d marriage work she is already a permanent resident. In a matter of time her husband will join her too
Adding her sister is a big red flag
A big flag
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
No wrong info boss
Having a sis in the state or anh family in the state is a red flag which about 10-11 people of my client where denied visa for.
The v.o will ask u how did thwy get there, how did they get their green card if you can't find a convincing answer they will deny u, in her own case she as no ties at home, if she want to misuse her visa, her sis got her back. She won't have issues with landlord because her sis will use her name. There are many red flags in having sis or bros in the state which few people only know about.

True it will be easy for her to circumvent the system.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Not necessarily true, I have a sister in the US, I am unmarried and yet I was granted visa. I think it depends on the ties you have mostly.

Spanishmilf:
No wrong info boss

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2019

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Tell this nice sister to give you 15-30k USD upfront for the medical fees na Christmas season we dey grin grin grin

If the visa no click no worry your baby will be just perfect, even better than those whey them born for troway for USA

Hian, 15k dollars X 360 = 5.4 million Naira, 30k dollars X 360 = 10.8 million Naira shocked

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bluefin:

Very unlikely that your younger sister will be able to dash out this kind of money. If she wanted to dash you such amount you should probably add it to your treasury bills and save it!

Please come up with proper explanation for your trip except you mean that your sister will be accommodating you while you are in the US

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bluefin:

How would her sis arrange the fake marriage when in their system she is currently married to the father of the baby she went to birth. Why would they risk the process of divorcing husband in Nigeria doing fake marriage applying for a green card? Would the father in in Nigeria just decide to leave his child like that? Please let’s just focus on the visa application she’s asking about and stop bringing in complications and intricacies. Until the husband can show evidence that his wife has returned how would he get a visit visa. Please!
Guy
The hustle for green card is real, what have hear and see make i no derail d thread with people matter
Papa dey marry him pikin for green card what are u talking about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.