Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. (54403 Views)

Anambra Embattled Speaker, Uche Okafor Attacks Monarch / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / 2019: El-rufai Gives Running Mate New Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by chiedu7: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
He should instead ban fulani herdsmen

And arrest Fulani Herdsmen and not those fighting back.

Listen to this woman describe how her father was arrested for not giving into Fulani Herdmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjikpQsKz3M
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by forgiveness: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

The constitution guarantees freedon of though, speech and religion NOT freedom to disturb and preach!

Nigeria constitution recognises freedom to practice ones religion hence preaching is ALLOWED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by ollah2: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bidobado1:

I know for a fact that you are the child of a Fvcking Wh0re.

a fvcking wh0re of a mother can only bore a child such as you who out of no where will happily curse her mother like you just cursed your mother. You just perfectly described yourself and your mother.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by femiblaze(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
You're ignoring the fact that the bill violates articles of the Nigerian Constitution that guarantees freedom of opinion and rights to lawful gathering.
Ejimagift:
As for me i see nothing wrong with this excellent bill. Christianity especially needs to be regulated with iron hand. The nuisance of Christianity abound in almost every street of the federation. What fvcking message are you people evangelising that several lunatics just wake up and set up churches even in shops disturbing the peace of neighbors with loud speakers spewing thrash called preaching. Christianity has been abused by useless men parading as preachers and present day Christianity makes people dumb and zombiefied in nature. If not how can a sane Human being believe that Adeboye drove to Lagos with empty tank? How can someone with functional brain believe that Adeboye and God drank tea together? How can people still follow Oyedepo blindly despite his partisanship and obvious interest in frolicking with thieving politicians? How has religion helped the average poor Nigerian? The north has the highest population of poor people despite praying five times daily. The Christians keeps attending Shiloh, Redeem Camp e.t.c yearly but no meaningful changes occurs in their lives while their mega pastors keeps building universities, estates and enjoying worldly riches. Pastor enjoying material things in life and telling you to make heaven for your own enjoyment. Are you not super dumb? While Islam and other religions has their flaws, i think every state should follow the Kaduna model by reforming and licensing those mentally deranged bastards parading as pastors/imams.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
this pastor has started that was how apostle Suleiman said El rufai ll die in seven days...is El rufai accountable to him..let El rufai do his job if u feel aggrieved d best is approach the court for review rather than this baseless threat...even the Bible said God is not an author of confusion...peace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Iziquiel(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Optional09:
This is what I have been saying about Islam, but they can come down South to build Mosques without license they can even boldly ask for Sharia laws, it’s just a matter of time before All Islamic worshipers destroy theirselves.

Jehovah will fight for his own people, when the wrath of Jehovah come upon you evil doers you will find a place of refuge you will not see
I thought the ban or whatsoever affects all religions or maybe I didn't read well.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by ollah2: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Iziquiel:

I thought the ban or whatsoever affects all religions or maybe I didn't read well.

It affects every religion oo. But it's the so called tolerant and peaceful and heaven bound only people called christians that aren't only issuing death threats but also attacking muslims and islam. They keep showing how much hate they have against the islam faith and it's followers every minute and threads like this proves it more

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by oluwaahmed: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
ollah2:

Keep shut and keep your hate to yourself. Suddenly Muslims are the majority in kaduna, weren't you guys analyzing how El Rufai can't win his reelection bid without a christian VP since the state is divided in equal halves between the two religions? Bunch of confused and bigoted hypocrites. Is this law for only Christians or every religion in kaduna? Why do you guys like victimizing yourself in every scenario? Why always lie and rant?

Shut tha fûck up and get off my mention bloody jihadi.
What I said its the truth though painful. Elrufai is a bloody jihadi that's why he's concentrating on religious Extremism rather than reasonable governance. So in KD now in less than every 100m u can see at least one roadside preacher Are the churches in KD more than the ones in Lagos? Or Abuja or Jo's? So why regulate it. Is it that KD is now heaven that the only problem in the state is religion? That is why people hate Islam, you guys are never comfortable with existing laws that promote equity. Always want to dominate like Mohammed commanded. In the whole of Nigeria its only 12 states in the north that practice sharia when there is a constitution. Bros get lost you guys are the worst abeg. You guys are a cancer to humanity. Check it carefully, the only war being fought around the world is terrorism. Tufia... I won't be surprised you might even have a suicide vest strapped on u right now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by NaMeAboki: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
The bill is well deserved; Kaduna state has become a religious hot bed where pastors and clerics are using their influence to increasingly divide the citizens.

Kaduna is the only state currently prone to religious violence at the slightest provocation - it is high time that something is done to curb the preaching of hate and intolerance between the two divide - Kudus to El-Rufai on this one.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by tsinzu: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Barney11:
I am a Christian but I like the bill.
You are either not a christian or a very foolish one
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by ollah2: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Shut tha fûck up and get off my mention bloody jihadi.
What I said its the truth though painful. Elrufai is a bloody jihadi that's why he's concentrating on religious Extremism rather than reasonable governance. So in KD now in less than every 100m u can see at least one roadside preacher Are the churches in KD more than the ones in Lagos? Or Abuja or Jo's? So why regulate it. Is it that KD is now heaven that the only problem in the state is religion? That is why people hate Islam, you guys are never comfortable with existing laws that promote equity. Always want to dominate like Mohammed commanded. In the whole of Nigeria its only 12 states in the north that practice sharia when there is a constitution. Bros get lost you guys are the worst abeg. You guys are a cancer to humanity. Check it carefully, the only war being fought around the world is terrorism. Tufia... I won't be surprised you might even have a suicide vest strapped on u right now.

lol. We know you hate islam, you hate muslims etc. It's your choice, you are the same people that scream religious violence in kaduna which results in several deaths. A govenor is bold enough to curtail the menace but what do we have here. The christians attacking muslims and islam like this law doesn't affect them in kaduna.

Why are you guys filled with hate, bigotry, lies and intolerance?
Why are you guys always victimizing yourself in every scenario?
Why are you guys attacking muslims and islam even though this law affects them in kaduna?
Why are you guys issuing and wishing death threats to El Rufai and Muslims?

The same thing apostle suleiman said that el rufai will die within 7 days but he is alive and just won his reelection bid. You guys are bunch of bigots
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by PolymathDave(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
NaMeAboki:
The bill is well deserved; Kaduna state has become a religious hot bed where pastors and clerics are using their influence to increasingly divide the citizens.

Kaduna is the only state currently prone to religious violence at the slightest provocation - it is high time that something is done to curb the preaching of hate and intolerance between the two divide - Kudus to El-Rufai on this one.

Do you think El-rufai is doing this for the good of the state? NO!
It is for his and his accomplices agenda.
The islamisation of the state has been on for years.

So what about the actual good pastors, missionaries and evangelists that are really working for God, this will affect them gravely, just for your information, IT IS NOT EVERY PASTOR THAT ARE RICH MEN, there are very very poor pastors but still preach the word of God.
This will make things difficult for the good ones not to mention that they can disenfranchise these pastors whether good or bad from getting licenses.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by oluwaahmed: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
chiedu7:
He should instead ban fulani herdsmen

And arrest Fulani Herdsmen and not those fighting back.

Listen to this woman describe how her father was arrested for not giving into Fulani Herdmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjikpQsKz3M

Elrufai and buhari are jihadis. Their plan will unfold this 2nd term just watch.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by ollah2: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
tsinzu:

You are either not a christian or a very foolish one

Because he supports a bill that regulate religion in kaduna? You are very fooolish
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Elrufai The Puss.Y. He Will Get What He Rightly Deserves Very Soon
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by tsinzu: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
ollah2:

Because he supports a bill that regulate religion in kaduna? You are very fooolish
Who mentioned you? Or are you now also a christian?You are worse than foolish, you an imbecilic nincompoop
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Optional09: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Iziquiel:

Oh cut me the crap, people should have freedom of voicing their openion. Do t terrorize me
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by ollah2: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
tsinzu:

Who mentioned you? Or are you now also a christian?You are worse than foolish, you an imbecilic nincompoop

Quit crying man. We both know how you excel in foolishness, enjoy it while it last. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by bezimo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Barney11:

Lying liar

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Platony(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Barney11:

Thunder scatter ur y**sh there!!

Dnt worry, God is watching!! angry angry

Ewu!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Optional09: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Iziquiel:

Oh cut me the crap, people should have freedom of expression it’s applicable anywhere in the wold. Do try terrorize me
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by GboyegaD(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
kmcutez:

That paragraph made me laugh. I will rather put my trust in El Rufai than a dead imaginary Christian God. Lol.

El Rufai can and will wipe out the whole Christian population in Kaduna, while they be waiting on a dead God to come and save them. I laugh in tongues.

You are just being ignorant. I have no issues with your beliefs however, you can state your point without degrading others beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
lionness:
Core Christian but in truth what has Christianity done for the country beside create more criminal pastors and poorer members. Lagos needs to pass this bill and we need noise control bill. One useless church here won’t let me sleep abi na Nigerians kill Jesus

Mosque will not let people enjoy early morning sleep here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by tsinzu: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
ollah2:

Quit crying man. We both know how you excel in foolishness, enjoy it while it last. grin
The only thing that is worth crying over here is your worthless and miserable life. Get lost loser!!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Iziquiel(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Optional09:

Oh cut me the crap, people should have freedom of voicing their openion. Do t terrorize me
I'm glad I could remind you that,the law affects all religions.That was my aim.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
jericco1:
the bill make sense abeg... all these preach preach don tire person abeg... this one go come preach according to how him understand another go come unpreach wetin you come inpreach him own. abeg na wetin?

Makes too much sense jor
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Barney11:

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN , YOU WERE BORN INTO THE WORLD AS A CHRISTIAN BUT YOU ARE NOT, COS YOU CANT EVEN DEFINE CHRISTIAN

I WISH YOU REPENTANCE AND I PRAY THAT YOU ALLOW GOD VISIT YOU , COS YOUR OWN WRATH WILL BE WORST.

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY JUST KEEP MUTE......................

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by amaechijay: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Grace001:
Mr Pastor keep that threat to yourself or to your member who refuse to pay tithe, nothing will happen to El-Rufai... You mean El-Rufai should allow more business centers like this in the picture below in his state, so they can use mighty speakers to disturb the peace of the community all in the name of Religion.

El-Rufai want to encourage more industries/factories, not business centers that will milk dry the poor Christians all in the name of miracle. If you want to build a factory in the state I'm sure you will get the FULL support of the state government on that.

Enough of all this nuisance all in the name of religion, I give El-Rufai thump up for this.

Oh dear, how do I press a thousand likes for you.

I just cannot wait for it to be implemented so that by the orderliness of Kaduna, other States would tow the same line.

Kai! We don tire for their noise and photo-shoot posters.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by bigcasava1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Me am going to my village to destroy those useless dirty Muslims washing their yansh in my place. I cant tolerate those nuisance
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Rxmufasa: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
kmcutez:

That paragraph made me laugh. I will rather put my trust in El Rufai than a dead imaginary Christian God. Lol.

El Rufai can and will wipe out the whole Christian population in Kaduna, while they be waiting on a dead God to come and save them. I laugh in tongues.
careful now.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by ollah2: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
tsinzu:

The only thing that is worth crying over here is your worthless and miserable life. Get lost loser!!

I know you are really pained with this bill and i wonder why you so called tolerant and peaceful christians are pained with a bill that affects three religions in nigeria. The muslims aren't issuing death threats. The traditionlists aren't crying and ranting but the christians are everywhere with their usual negativities but but they are tolerant and heaven belongs to them only. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) / Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.