Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. (54402 Views)

Anambra Embattled Speaker, Uche Okafor Attacks Monarch / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / 2019: El-rufai Gives Running Mate New Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Khaleell001(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
excel101:
This kind of Christian only attends service on cross over night and new year day, after which he goes smoking anything and drinking panya in the remaining 364days of every year..

Oga, go and sleep joor.
You Christians are just shouting more than the bereaved.
Muslims are also included, I wonder why you are sounding like a kid that was kicked in the mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by kayjay69(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
You make valid points bro, you really do.
Khaleell001:

Whatever your sentiments is, just shelve it.

Some of you shouting against this bill may not living in Kaduna hence have no idea of what this bill is about.

We actually need regulation in a way.

Religion it self is meant to guide and save man from his evil inclinations and do that which is right but those fomenting trouble and making war mongering speeches.

Imagine, if the bill to regulate preaching was in Borno state then people like Muhammad Yusuf(the founder of Boko haram) will not mount the pulpit to instigate thoughtless people against that government that has birthed the monster boko haram.

I am,by God's grace a serious practising muslim and I whole heatedly support any bill that will regulate any preacher whether he is pastor or and Imam or whoever that come to Kaduna state to peach since the state is known for religious volatility.

Kaduna has its peculiar problems and she is not like any other state if this bill will make it possible for there to be a decrease in hate speeches then so be it.

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Khaleell001(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
ollah2:

i have been waiting to read a comment like this but not everyone, it's the christians. They are loaded with lies, intolerance, bigotry and hate. This bill cut across every religion in Kaduna but as usual it's the christians that will be crying victims. A pastor is always issuing death threats, the zombified, gullible, hated filled, stvpid, christians are already attacking muslims and islam. These are the christians that claim to be tolerant and peaceful.

You dey mind dem.

Everything has to be about them.
They want to dictate to everyone what do it, how do it and when to do it.

They are the real bigots here.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by xelly: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is contrary to the Bible. Every Christian has the task to preach Christ. If the Kaduna State government is ready to issue license to every Christian, fine.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Sarah20A(f): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pastors should start preparing members mind for the last days because the signs are here
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by sunkieisland(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ejimagift:

I'm not a Christian nor Muslim. I'm a Nigerian with functional brain. Humanity existed before religion. We humans created this monster called religion to brew division and hatred.

All I see from this bolded is humanity predates God and religion.

Wake up bro

Nothing predates God. Men perverted religion address the real problem here, "men".
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by excel101(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Khaleell001:

Oga, go and sleep joor.
You Christians are just shouting more than the bereaved.
Muslims are also included, I wonder why you are sounding like a kid that was kicked in the mouth.
You'll just but believe me that our society is no longer safe, when street urchins, hooligans and notorious criminals activities like yours are left unchecked.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by ollah2: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
tsinzu:

I don't have any business with a well known, hate filled anti Christian bigot like you. You are well known on this forum to stalk all Christian threads on this forum just to vent your rabid hatred for Christianity hence I am not even making any attempt to reason with you. I deliberately avoid quoting clowns like you but If you don't fvck off my mentions, I will continue addressing you in the language a hate filled loser like you deserves

i don't hate christians neither do i hate christianity but i hate bigtots, intolerant and hate filled people and christians have proven they are proud to be such people and this thread is also an evident to that. El Rufai makes a law that affects every religion in Kaduna including the 3 major ones Islam, Christianity and traditionalist but only you guys are screaming blue murder. only you are issuing threats. only you are wishing people dead. It's always only you claiming victims to every scenario. Its always you. You are the bigots here and open minded people knows this.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Funkybabee(f): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
See as the post give atheists joy a lot mehn, so delusion people
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Ohraykon: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ejimagift:
As for me i see nothing wrong with this excellent bill. Christianity especially needs to be regulated with iron hand. The nuisance of Christianity abound in almost every street of the federation. What fvcking message are you people evangelising that several lunatics just wake up and set up churches even in shops disturbing the peace of neighbors with loud speakers spewing thrash called preaching. Christianity has been abused by useless men parading as preachers and present day Christianity makes people dumb and zombiefied in nature. If not how can a sane Human being believe that Adeboye drove to Lagos with empty tank? How can someone with functional brain believe that Adeboye and God drank tea together? How can people still follow Oyedepo blindly despite his partisanship and obvious interest in frolicking with thieving politicians? How has religion helped the average poor Nigerian? The north has the highest population of poor people despite praying five times daily. The Christians keeps attending Shiloh, Redeem Camp e.t.c yearly but no meaningful changes occurs in their lives while their mega pastors keeps building universities, estates and enjoying worldly riches. Pastor enjoying material things in life and telling you to make heaven for your own enjoyment. Are you not super dumb? While Islam and other religions has their flaws, i think every state should follow the Kaduna model by reforming and licensing those mentally deranged bastards parading as pastors/imams.
God bless you are wise man christianity in naija na 95% scam

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Ohraykon: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Another Islamist on the loose.
This one is a female.
shut up fool
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by NaMeAboki: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
PolymathDave:

Do you think El-rufai is doing this for the good of the state? NO!
It is for his and his accomplices agenda.
The islamisation of the state has been on for years.

So what about the actual good pastors, missionaries and evangelists that are really working for God, this will affect them gravely, just for your information, IT IS NOT EVERY PASTOR THAT ARE RICH MEN, there are very very poor pastors but still preach the word of God.
This will make things difficult for the good ones not to mention that they can disenfranchise these pastors whether good or bad from getting licenses.

Pls put aside that outdated improbable and over used silly conspiratorial theory of Islamisation agenda - those touting it are mere preying on the fear and insecurity gullible of their audience.

El -Rufai had been in power for only 4 years; I don't think you meant those preceding him: Yakowa, Sambo. Makarfi, Jaafar, Dangiwa etc were all pushing an Islamist agenda.

The trouble with Kaduna (and majority of Nigeria) is that pastors and clerics use their churches and mosques to preach hatred and division among Nigerians; which in turn politicians use to curry support for themselves as local champions.

Regulation is the surest way to checkmate the ongoing poisoning of minds with hatred and distrust; along with the brazen exploitation of faithful followers, especially by those scam artists who call themselves pastors.

Currently, anyone, even an armed robber can easily open church and immediately start preaching without so much as a licence or any system of validation, in order to protect the general public from such untoward influence - the same goes for some imams and their mosques/Islamic schools.

The proposed law would filter the bad eggs amongst them; consequently those with nothing to hide would have no cause to be alarmed.

In this way government would have the power to check extremism e.g. anyone guilty of hate speech could risk having his license revoked and therefore unable to preach.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by kennypoka2(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ejimagift:

I'm not a Christian nor Muslim. I'm a Nigerian with functional brain. Humanity existed before religion. We humans created this monster called religion to brew division and hatred. You will see people celebrating death of Muslims and Christians just because of separate beliefs forgetting they are all humans and humanity should come first. Many are not allowed to marry their choices due to separate beliefs. People have been denied jobs and opportunities all because of religion. Muric will not fight against corruption, bad roads and bad electricity that affects every Nigerian but over a meaningless piece of cloth called hijab. Christians will keep shouting islamization while the real problems of the country are ignored. I am not a religious person. So forget that taqiya nonsense

You are blessed bro
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ejimagift:
As for me i see nothing wrong with this excellent bill. Christianity especially needs to be regulated with iron hand. The nuisance of Christianity abound in almost every street of the federation. What fvcking message are you people evangelising that several lunatics just wake up and set up churches even in shops disturbing the peace of neighbors with loud speakers spewing thrash called preaching. Christianity has been abused by useless men parading as preachers and present day Christianity makes people dumb and zombiefied in nature. If not how can a sane Human being believe that Adeboye drove to Lagos with empty tank? How can someone with functional brain believe that Adeboye and God drank tea together? How can people still follow Oyedepo blindly despite his partisanship and obvious interest in frolicking with thieving politicians? How has religion helped the average poor Nigerian? The north has the highest population of poor people despite praying five times daily. The Christians keeps attending Shiloh, Redeem Camp e.t.c yearly but no meaningful changes occurs in their lives while their mega pastors keeps building universities, estates and enjoying worldly riches. Pastor enjoying material things in life and telling you to make heaven for your own enjoyment. Are you not super dumb? While Islam and other religions has their flaws, i think every state should follow the Kaduna model by reforming and licensing those mentally deranged bastards parading as pastors/imams.

Hello, don't be deceived. That is how it starts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by gwinaB(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
So there will be no more Shi'ite movement.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
SURVEY: PROVIDING SOLUTIONS TO THE 21ST CENTURY CHURCH CHALLENGES

Good Evening,

I trust you have had a great day.

We are carrying out a survey on the subject matter and would appreciate your kind participation.

Kindly click on the lick below or simply scan the attached bar/QR Code to answer a set of 10 quick multiple choice questions in less than a minute.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WDKGF8T

I thank you very much indeed for your assistance.

PS. You may share with your contacts if you please. The survey closes in the next 24 hours and we would appreciate as many responses as possible.

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by noni14(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
kmcutez:

That paragraph made me laugh. I will rather put my trust in El Rufai than a dead imaginary Christian God. Lol.

El Rufai can and will wipe out the whole Christian population in Kaduna, while they be waiting on a dead God to come and save them. I laugh in tongues.
are you for real,
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by godliman: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
kmcutez:

That paragraph made me laugh. I will rather put my trust in El Rufai than a dead imaginary Christian God. Lol.

El Rufai can and will wipe out the whole Christian population in Kaduna, while they be waiting on a dead God to come and save them. I laugh in tongues.
. Looks like your soul is dead

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by conquerorsword: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Guys, believe me. I am ashamed for most of my Christian brother as I read their post, I wonder what Christ who preached on the street would do, if Christianity is not helping you, then you're doing things wrongly.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by conquerorsword: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
xelly:
This is contrary to the Bible. Every Christian has the task to preach Christ. If the Kaduna State government is ready to issue license to every Christian, fine.
Tell them
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by oruma19: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
GreyLaw:

You sound so angry and in your long epistle you went off tangent addressing issues I did not even remotely refer to in my post. "Yahoo" pastor or not, let God judge that.

If old people are sick their relatives still take care of them, even when they know death is inevitable. In the same vein, believers must resist every attempt of the enemy to subvert the preaching of the gospel. I honestly hope you understand what being a true believer in Christ means.
it's difficult to understand people especially when we communicate in writing. But it's OK though.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by ollah2: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Pls put aside that outdated improbable and over used silly conspiratorial theory of Islamisation agenda - those touting it are mere preying on the fear and insecurity gullible of their audience.

El -Rufai had been in power for only 4 years; I don't think you meant those preceding him: Yakowa, Sambo. Makarfi, Jaafar, Dangiwa etc were all pushing an Islamist agenda.

The trouble with Kaduna (and majority of Nigeria) is that pastors and clerics use their churches and mosques to preach hatred and division among Nigerians; which in turn politicians use to curry support for themselves as local champions.

Regulation is the surest way to checkmate the ongoing poisoning of minds with hatred and distrust; along with the brazen exploitation of faithful followers, especially by those scam artists who call themselves pastors.

Currently, anyone, even an armed robber can easily open church and immediately start preaching without so much as a licence or any system of validation, in order to protect the general public from such untoward influence - the same goes for some imams and their mosques/Islamic schools.

The proposed law would filter the bad eggs amongst them; consequently those with nothing to hide would have no cause to be alarmed.

In this way government would have the power to check extremism e.g. anyone guilty of hate speech could risk having his license revoked and therefore unable to preach.

Thanks for this, too much hatred in hearts of Christians. An illiterate would think this bill is for Christianity alone as they have turned it around like they always do.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by barikay: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
The man want to die. My bible says allow all to grow together. Jesus will be the one to filter them not man.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Khaleell001(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
excel101:
You'll just but believe me that our society is no longer safe, when street urchins, hooligans and notorious criminals activities like yours are left unchecked.

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
lionness:
Core Christian but in truth what has Christianity done for the country beside create more criminal pastors and poorer members. Lagos needs to pass this bill and we need noise control bill. One useless church here won’t let me sleep abi na Nigerians kill Jesus
Lol.. Religion or no religion, Nigerians including you are lazy
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
ollah2:

Thanks for this, too much hatred in hearts of Christians. An illiterate would think this bill is for Christianity alone as they have turned it around like they always do.
Nah bro, too much hate in the hearts of religious fanatics
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 28, 2019
godliman:
. Looks like your soul is dead

How can my soul be dead when I have more love, empathy, morals etc than 99.99% of the religious folks in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by semyman: 4:30am On Mar 28, 2019
Hear this one that worships money issuing threats
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 28, 2019
Optional09:
This is what I have been saying about Islam, but they can come down South to build Mosques without license they can even boldly ask for Sharia laws, it’s just a matter of time before All Islamic worshipers destroy theirselves.

Jehovah will fight for his own people, when the wrath of Jehovah come upon you evil doers you will find a place of refuge you will not see
What is “South”? Say “South East” with your chest.Delta, Edo and the whole Western Region have a sizeably equal amount of Muslims and Christians So building Mosques or Churches there has never been a problem. In any event, it’s okay to practice your faith, just don’t turn into a nuisance.

I support the bill.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=kasim155 post=77033766][/quote]

But your name is Kasim.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Optional09: 5:27am On Mar 28, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
What is “South”? Say “South East” with your chest.Delta, Edo and the whole Western Region have a sizeably equal amount of Muslims and Christians So building Mosques or Churches there has never been a problem. In any event, it’s okay to practice your faith, just don’t turn into a nuisance.

I support the bill.

You will die a miserable death you fvcking terrorist, all Mosques in the SE SS SW will soon be brought Down! Keep your terrorism in the North or Receive the judgement of our God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) / Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.