Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. (54405 Views)

Anambra Embattled Speaker, Uche Okafor Attacks Monarch / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / 2019: El-rufai Gives Running Mate New Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Raskasal(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Barney11:
I am a Christian but I like the bill.

God bless you. From my understanding, it's not restricted to Christians alone, Muslims inclusive
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by tyup(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lol where's that I'm a born again crew Mr Gotv he's comment is needed here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by tsinzu: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
ollah2:

I know you are really pained with this bill and i wonder why you so called tolerant and peaceful christians are pained with a bill that affects three religions in nigeria. The muslims aren't issuing death threats. The traditionlists aren't crying and ranting but the christians are everywhere with their usual negativities but but they are tolerant and heaven belongs to them only. grin
I don't have any business with a well known, hate filled anti Christian bigot like you. You are well known on this forum to stalk all Christian threads on this forum just to vent your rabid hatred for Christianity hence I am not even making any attempt to reason with you. I deliberately avoid quoting clowns like you but If you don't fvck off my mentions, I will continue addressing you in the language a hate filled loser like you deserves

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Gsteve01(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
God will avenge his own. sad

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by SamOyovwi: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
It's painful. They don't help the youths who want to do business but expect them to pay tithes and offerings
lionness:
Core Christian but in truth what has Christianity done for the country beside create more criminal pastors and poorer members. Lagos needs to pass this bill and we need noise control bill. One useless church here won’t let me sleep abi na Nigerians kill Jesus
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Ziel20: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
kmcutez:

That paragraph made me laugh. I will rather put my trust in El Rufai than a dead imaginary Christian God. Lol.

El Rufai can and will wipe out the whole Christian population in Kaduna, while they be waiting on a dead God to come and save them. I laugh in tongues.

You spite God? Merciful but also a consuming fire. And it's a fearful thing to fall in the hands of God. Crucify religion all u want but never spite God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
ollah2:

a fvcking wh0re of a mother can only bore a child such as you who out of no where will happily curse her mother like you just cursed your mother. You just perfectly described yourself and your mother.

Stupid dumb Fvck like you, spawn of a jerk and Cvnt. Did you read anything I wrote before chatting shiit.
Nairaland is full of you dumb and stupid people, envious fvcks, people who have nothing in their fvcking heads. I advocated for free speech and this bastard son of a Biitch called me a religious bigot.
Go suck your mother's dirty Cvnt.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by BrokenCock: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Islamist spotted !
Guy! The bill make sense . As a true Christian u should know that this mere act will only bring shame to the saddist, u can't fight the church, u can't fight the messenger's message.
Gid rules!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by excel101(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Barney11:
This kind of Christian only attends service on cross over night and new year day, after which he goes smoking anything and drinking panya in the remaining 364days of every year..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by forexprophet(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
You are a fool that can't see beyond your nose... You don't know the sinister plan....idiot....I hate already.... Afonja
Barney11:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Lihyunpark(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
this one that all the so called christians are just ranting like jampacked pigs.. Some even never step out for evangelism.. Yet they are shouting.. Was the bill made only for christians? Hypocrites!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by fayruka(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
wao. Nice move from El-rufai
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Barney11:
You are a pagan

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by banty: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Everything is just up side down on this land
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Bonapart(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Barney11:
shut up terrorist

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Sirjamo: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Johnson Suleman had threatened Mallan Nasiru El - Rufai more than this, instead of death, he got re elected!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by wanger50(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
I'm a core Christian man from Benue state, and I speak from my heart. I support this bill more than El Rufai himself.Enough of this religious rascality and bringadage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Coalkendar(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
When we want to tackle sensitive issues like this, we should try not to be one sided. Let always table matters down with neutrality and wear a good sense of judgement...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by zoedew: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ejimagift:
[s][/s]

Don't quote your nonsense bible to me. Religion is the greatest enemy of mankind.

You are very correct! I agree with you one hundred percent and that’s what I was trying to say to you!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by kayjay69(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
I just dey laugh as I dey read your response. Now while I agree with your sentiment, the problem this poses is interference from Government. As much as I feel that religious bodies should really be regulated due to some of their excesses, I also believe in the separation between state and religion.

Maybe we can hope (in vain though as seen thus far) that these religious bodies regulate themselves but I dont think letting government wade into religious matters is the way to go.

It is a slippery slope that may well come to bite all of us in the behind. I dont think it will end well for all involved and it will turn to be a situation of solving a problem while creating so many others.

Ejimagift:
As for me i see nothing wrong with this excellent bill. Christianity especially needs to be regulated with iron hand. The nuisance of Christianity abound in almost every street of the federation. What fvcking message are you people evangelising that several lunatics just wake up and set up churches even in shops disturbing the peace of neighbors with loud speakers spewing thrash called preaching. Christianity has been abused by useless men parading as preachers and present day Christianity makes people dumb and zombiefied in nature. If not how can a sane Human being believe that Adeboye drove to Lagos with empty tank? How can someone with functional brain believe that Adeboye and God drank tea together? How can people still follow Oyedepo blindly despite his partisanship and obvious interest in frolicking with thieving politicians? How has religion helped the average poor Nigerian? The north has the highest population of poor people despite praying five times daily. The Christians keeps attending Shiloh, Redeem Camp e.t.c yearly but no meaningful changes occurs in their lives while their mega pastors keeps building universities, estates and enjoying worldly riches. Pastor enjoying material things in life and telling you to make heaven for your own enjoyment. Are you not super dumb? While Islam and other religions has their flaws, i think every state should follow the Kaduna model by reforming and licensing those mentally deranged bastards parading as pastors/imams.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by velocity25(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Islamist spotted !
God bless you, na islamist forming Christian

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by greatID: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
lionness:
Core Christian but in truth what has Christianity done for the country beside create more criminal pastors and poorer members. Lagos needs to pass this bill and we need noise control bill. One useless church here won’t let me sleep abi na Nigerians kill Jesus
you are not a christian
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by ABELKIDO(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't think so.
Barney11:
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Everfrank(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Makes sense.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Khaleell001(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Islamist spotted !
Because he said the truth?
I wonder if some of do reason before you talk.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Khaleell001(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
okosodo:
This El rufai, will not end well

All of us go die las las whether through plane crash, ship capsizing or motor burning.
we will die and stop use this old and used method to threaten people.

After all, you did not vote El-rufai.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Khaleell001(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Be proud of your religion for once. Nobody will beat you. Stop using Christianity to spread hate.

Your religion has become so bad that most of you are now denying being a member even on a faceless forum where nobody will beat you.

It's a pity.

Who be this one?

so the standard for judging a religion to be good is by how many gullible followers one is able to milk and fleece in the name of the Lord.

I know why the pastor is angry and fiery.
This is bad for his business and those of his Colleagues.

And more over, the bill is not only for Christian.
I am wondering what working you guys up.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by GreyLaw(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
oruma19:
if u know believers will be persecuted why are u against persecution? Or is it the nonsense u preach everywhere that u prefer (mediocre Christians preaching tithes and firstfruits without salvation). If u want to serve God pls serve God. Christians never used to suffer like this until all these yahoo pastors took over the game and started spewing trash in Jesus' name. This is why fanatical Muslims don't respect Christianity again because Christians lack spiritual power, they just are after money. Shame. Meanwhile elrufai will surely suffer for all this nonsense he is doing but we don't know the time because we are not God.

You sound so angry and in your long epistle you went off tangent addressing issues I did not even remotely refer to in my post. "Yahoo" pastor or not, let God judge that.

If old people are sick their relatives still take care of them, even when they know death is inevitable. In the same vein, believers must resist every attempt of the enemy to subvert the preaching of the gospel. I honestly hope you understand what being a true believer in Christ means.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by RichBoy247: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Horbar1:
As the name implies...

HELL R....

Check my signature for your poultry birds.

Go and sell to Pastor Okafor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by CodeTemplar: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
kmcutez:

That paragraph made me laugh. I will rather put my trust in El Rufai than a dead imaginary Christian God. Lol.

El Rufai can and will wipe out the whole Christian population in Kaduna, while they be waiting on a dead God to come and save them. I laugh in tongues.
Hmmm ... so much vile.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by abeggnow: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
GreyLaw:

How won't you like the bill? You just attend church. Do you really know what being a believer in Christ means, and the attendant responsibility? Do you really know that in the last days believers in Christ will be persecuted under every guise -- both overtly and covertly?

Here you are liking a bill you don't understand the hydra-headed ramifications it will take in a few years from now.
fake preachers every where, licensing will reduce the fakes
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. by Khaleell001(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
kayjay69:
I just dey laugh as I dey read your response. Now while I agree with your sentiment, the problem this poses is interference from Government. As much as I feel that religious bodies should really be regulated due to some of their excesses, I also believe in the separation between state and religion.

Maybe we can hope (in vain though as seen thus far) that these religious bodies regulate themselves but I dont think letting government wade into religious matters is the way to go.

It is a slippery slope that may well come to bite all of us in the behind. I dont think it will end well for all involved and it will turn to be a situation of solving a problem while creating so many others.

Whatever your sentiments is, just shelve it.

Some of you shouting against this bill may not living in Kaduna hence have no idea of what this bill is about.

We actually need regulation in a way.

Religion it self is meant to guide and save man from his evil inclinations and do that which is right but those fomenting trouble and making war mongering speeches.

Imagine, if the bill to regulate preaching was in Borno state then people like Muhammad Yusuf(the founder of Boko haram) will not mount the pulpit to instigate thoughtless people against that government that has birthed the monster boko haram.

I am,by God's grace a serious practising muslim and I whole heatedly support any bill that will regulate any preacher whether he is pastor or and Imam or whoever that come to Kaduna state to peach since the state is known for religious volatility.

Kaduna has its peculiar problems and she is not like any other state if this bill will make it possible for there to be a decrease in hate speeches then so be it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) / Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.