Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed (4125 Views)

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by tpiah: 2:38am On Sep 08, 2010
what their husbands paid hard earned cash for.

oookkkaaayyy
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by sistawoman: 3:36am On Sep 08, 2010
actually deep soul I would have to disagree that they have low self esteem. . . . I would venture to say that it would take high self esteem to wear what you want regardless of public pressure

Not to say that some dress the way they do to get lots of attention. . . . but u can show skin and still be classy and sexy.

why not show what your mama gave ya. . . . .

a nice v-neck with some apple bottom pants aint gonna hurt anyone, and if you have a flat stomach why not wear a shirt that shows that skin, it can be done very tastefully
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by 912(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

A bride price shouldn't even exist this day in age!! At what point in time did I become property?!?! It is degrading to women.

Inked_Nerd:

Yes, I did type that. You read it didn't you?!?!
Its a shame that an african woman would vomit these comments embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by 1102(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2010
hey sistawoman, how are u,
its bin a while,
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by switosman(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2010
--190--:

hey sistawoman, how are u,
its bin a while,

This is not "a while", its ages. anyway wellcome!
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by queeneve: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2010
What up with FURRY AZZ and MR.BIGGS?

Did someone pissed in your ice cream bowl? GOODNESS GRACIOUS!
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Vic2k3(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2010
@op. The ladies will tell u that it is called civilization. I will rather call it stupidazation. Near nudity is one of the negative effects of nollywood industry. Moreover i don't give a Damn @least i get free shots to the unknown, then decide ma nxt move. Furthermore a lil imagination will not murder me will it?
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by albridge(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2010
The ladies will tell u that it is called civilization. I will rather call it stupidazation.

the truth, the truth, so bitter.

"but the world rejected him because they loved the darkness rather than the light cos their deeds were evil"

the truth, the truth, they just love to argue blindly rather than listen to the truth and change for the better
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 4:37am On Sep 09, 2010
9-11:

Its a shame that an african woman would vomit these comments embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oh well. If you don't like it then too bad for you.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by albridge(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2010
Oh well. If you don't like it then too bad for you.

just know that our actions are always supporting the growth or decline of some social vices. people who talk like this are actually lending themselves to the increase of rape, premarital sex, divorce, unstable and unhappy marriages, the death and destruction of marriage as a whole in society and are very likely to bring up sexually immoral and socially deviant children. i hope you all are ready for the harvest you are planting sad
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2010
albridge:

just know that our actions are always supporting the growth or decline of some social vices. people who talk like this are actually lending themselves to the increase of despoil, premarital sex, divorce, unstable and unhappy marriages, the death and destruction of marriage as a whole in society and are very likely to bring up sexually immoral and socially deviant children. i hope you all are ready for the harvest you are planting sad

LMFAO, smfh tongue.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by googles: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

anyone ever heard of "TO EACH HIS OWN" or the Nigerian say "ONE MAN'S MEAT. . . ANOVA'S BONE" undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided

anyone ever heard of "TO EACH HIS OWN" or the Nigerian say "ONE MAN'S MEAT. . . ANOVA'S BONE" undecided

Of course, for some when they hear it, it goes in one ear and out the other.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by albridge(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2010
anyone ever heard of "TO EACH HIS OWN" or  the Nigerian say "ONE MAN'S MEAT. . .  ANOVA'S BONE"

thats the sort of rubbish i hear people say these days as if to say that anything goes. well my dear lets stop deceiving ourselves and accept the truth that somethings are just basic for the good of the human race. if something is wrong lets say it is rather than say things like "one mans meat is another mans poison". if a serial despoiler and murderer despoiled you (God forbid) would you condemn his actions and wish the slim ball would rot in hell or would you get on national tv and calmly say "well i guess he cant help it. thats just how he is" or would you say "he didnt do anything bad because despoiling me wasnt all that bad. i mean one mans meat is another mans poison." the reason why crime, despoil, and all other forms of negative social vices are on the increase is because no one condemns that which is wrong any more and reward those things that are right.   undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by googles: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2010
albridge:

thats the sort of rubbish i hear people say these days as if to say that anything goes. well my dear lets stop deceiving ourselves and accept the truth that somethings are just basic for the good of the human race. if something is wrong lets say it is rather than say things like "one mans meat is another mans poison". if a serial despoiler and murderer despoiled you (God forbid) would you condemn his actions and wish the slim ball would rot in hell or would you get on national tv and calmly say "well i guess he cant help it. thats just how he is" or would you say "he didnt do anything bad because despoiling me wasnt all that bad. i mean one mans meat is another mans poison." the reason why crime, despoil, and all other forms of negative social vices are on the increase is because no one condemns that which is wrong any more and reward those things that are right.   undecided

Hmm first things first i dont like wen pple quote me and in the same breath tell me its rubbish. . . dats not nice except its pple dat really type rubbish wink

- if i wear watever is showing my cleavage it doesnt make me more of a sinner than those sleeping with themselves in church/religious gathering

- wat you are wearing does not make you. never judge a book by its cover

- wearing a cleavage showing thing is not a tenable excuse for r[i]a[/i]pe . . .besides I've seen cases where scarf-tying sisters have been ra[i]pe[/i]d sad

- I should wear wat i feel comfortable in. . . not wat you feel comfortable seeing me in

- before civilization we Africans used to go around na[i]ke[/i]d, butt and balls outside nobody complained then cheesy so why the complaints now. call it

semi-african way of dressing mixing the old with the new wink
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2010
googles:

Hmm first things first i dont like wen pple quote me and in the same breath tell me its rubbish. . . dats not nice except its pple dat really type rubbish  wink

- if i wear watever is showing my cleavage it doesnt make me more of a sinner than those sleeping with themselves in church/religious gathering

- wat you are wearing does not make you. never judge a book by its cover

- wearing a cleavage showing thing is not a tenable excuse for r[i]a[/i]pe . . .besides I've seen cases where scarf-tying sisters have been ra[i]pe[/i]d  sad

- I should wear wat i feel comfortable in. . . not wat you feel comfortable seeing me in

- before civilization we Africans used to go around na[i]ke[/i]d, butt and balls outside nobody complained then  cheesy so why the complaints now. call it 

semi-african way of dressing mixing the old with the new  wink

Nice points googles wink
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by albridge(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2010
oh my God undecided there is a problem
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2010
albridge:

lmao
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by sexylogan(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2010
Interesting thread. Ladies, watever u decide to wear is entirely up to u. Just remember that the way u Dress determines how u'l be Addressed. Touché.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2010
sexylogan:

Interesting thread. Ladies, watever u decide to wear is entirely up to u. Just remember that the way u Dress determines how u'l be Addressed. Touché.

Thanks sexylogan grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Mobinga: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2010
Inked Nerd kiss
Googles kiss
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mobinga:

Inked Nerd kiss
Googles kiss

kiss kiss
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by googles: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2010
albridge:

Err sorry am a woman human rights activist. . . . i couldnt help it
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by ladygaga(f): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2010
If you were sitting next to your dad when you said this I'm pretty sure you'll be rubbing your cheeks by now.

well said
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2010
@Flashfast1: No, I would not be rubbing my cheeks. My father is fully aware that I am an opinionated and vocal about my views and he's ok with that. Even if he wasn't so what??
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by ladygaga(f): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
i am also very very opinionated and vocal!!!!!

but .lets not mix being vocal and all that with tradition
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
ladygaga:

i am also very very opinionated and vocal!!!!!

but .lets not mix being vocal and all that with tradition

Why wouldn't the two mix? Are we not discussing tradition? For me to discuss these traditions, do I not need to express myself?
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by ladygaga(f): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2010
@inked nerd
i never said u didnt need to express urself

just my own opinion too,
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
ladygaga:

@inked nerd
i never said u didnt need to express urself

just my own opinion too,

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Girl To Be A Music Video Vixen/Music Video Model? / See Finishing (funny Pic) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.