Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. (9881 Views)

Today Is My Birthday, But No Money To Even Take Just Myself Out... / Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by PolymathDave(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
EdoBozz:
I know say una don miss me wella, make una no vex I dey on tour since lol. I don carry another gist come for una.

Imagine the kind of risk some girls dey take just because of sex. I remember one youth corper babe that year, she was serving in Abuja. We met on Facebook and from small small hello hi stuffs we enter whatsapp level. From there we begin dey form loving each other come reach some sex chatting sometimes.

Na so I use play play invite this babe come Lagos. I actually told her a friend and I stay together in a two bedroom so definitely she would be very comfortable. We had never seen each other before expect through pictures and video calls so as at that point I even know if all those her pictures na just normal packaging.

Well the babe used a night bus from abuja to Lagos, because the journey is so far. Although I offered to get her a flight ticket but she turned it down because she is scared of flight. Well sha she arrived in the morning and I went to pick her from the park. Immediately we met, the whole hugging and first kiss was just amazing because it showed that we actually liked what we saw about each other. I took her to a fast food to get take away because we no cook for house, then we headed home.

You won't believe this babe ended up spending a whole week with me before heading back to Abuja. I honestly loved her courage sha but when I come reason the matter again, I was like seriously this is how some babes dey take go see yahoo guys wey before you know them don use them do one ritual or the other.

Thank God say my hand dey clean but think am, some girls really get mind dey take some kind risk just for sex sha.
I hope that girls dumps you, this shows your true character that you are only after sex in a relationship, the girl came all the way from her place to yours to meet the one she has a connection with but your brain misinterpreted it into her coming for sex.
You no dey well.
You don't know that you are a lucky person for a girl willing to go that far for you.

In fact take this you scumbag...

1 Like

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by rex444(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Korllami007:

Marine kor Air Force ni. grin cheesy
issorite
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by AryEmber(f): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Pot calling kettle black. You both are shameless
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Adasun(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
klenton:
u never hear that saying that "women reason 1% above fowls"
this is serious shocked shocked
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Delaw00(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Korllami007:

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by damtan(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
klenton:
Haba...laugh want Lee me
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Michelle55: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
I'm here to do the usual smiley

1 Like

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Korllami007:

pls how do bold a word
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by GrossPrice: 1:29am On Mar 29, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yea well, i don't think she came because of sex in itself. People travel far and wide to meet up with someone they fill a connection with. So u coming to say it cause of sex is absurd. Abi dick scarce for the Abuja wey she dey? Don't kid yourself

Good logic but poorly applied.
He is in a better position to say why she came.
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Korllami007: 5:48am On Mar 29, 2019
Oma307:

pls how do bold a word

You will highlight the word or letter you want to bold and then you click on B icon at the top of the Emojis.
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2019
Korllami007:

You will highlight the word or letter you want to bold and then you click on B icon at the top of the Emojis.
thanks
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by smesi: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2019
klenton:

Ajara come and hear something oO...them say Una be fowl
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by dnawah(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2019
klenton:
u wicked o!just add small %age for the sake of ur mama.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by musicwriter(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
EdoBozz:
I know say una don miss me wella, make una no vex I dey on tour since lol. I don carry another gist come for una.

Imagine the kind of risk some girls dey take just because of sex. I remember one youth corper babe that year, she was serving in Abuja. We met on Facebook and from small small hello hi stuffs we enter whatsapp level. From there we begin dey form loving each other come reach some sex chatting sometimes.

Na so I use play play invite this babe come Lagos. I actually told her a friend and I stay together in a two bedroom so definitely she would be very comfortable. We had never seen each other before expect through pictures and video calls so as at that point I even know if all those her pictures na just normal packaging.

Well the babe used a night bus from abuja to Lagos, because the journey is so far. Although I offered to get her a flight ticket but she turned it down because she is scared of flight. Well sha she arrived in the morning and I went to pick her from the park. Immediately we met, the whole hugging and first kiss was just amazing because it showed that we actually liked what we saw about each other. I took her to a fast food to get take away because we no cook for house, then we headed home.

You won't believe this babe ended up spending a whole week with me before heading back to Abuja. I honestly loved her courage sha but when I come reason the matter again, I was like seriously this is how some babes dey take go see yahoo guys wey before you know them don use them do one ritual or the other.

Thank God say my hand dey clean but think am, some girls really get mind dey take some kind risk just for sex sha.

My brother, I best understand what you're saying cause I am in a similar situation. Yours is even in Nigeria but I am facing a situation where the girl is in Ghana. I threw up a joke on chat whether she could come to Nigeria and she agreed to come. I asked whether she has a passport so I can book her flight, unfortunately, her passport is expired. Yet she said ''I am going to find a way, even without passport I am going to come.''

Now I am really worried for her. How could she take such a risk?

By the way, I've known the girl for a while in Nigeria cause her father is a diplomat and they once lived in Lagos. Yet, I find it worrying that she agreed to visit all the way from Ghana!!.
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by boolet: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
EdoBozz:

Thats for sure naaa, but my risk is wey smaller. The highest na say she for be witch and you know how we dey do witches for Edo state naaa
Baba na lie, STD boku for this life, no think am.
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Eberechi24(f): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
klenton:

wonderful, women reason 1% one above fowl because she fcked you?
you men are impossible, ever ready to bash women who do same you do,

had it been she refused to see him, you will come to nairaland with your frustration. pussy men
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by fykes(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Op, I have just one question for you.... What if she died in your house within the week??

From where I stand, u took a bigger risk.
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by LawyerLomo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
EdoBozz:

Jesu..... This one touch me for heart... Lol

And you didn't specify whether you used condom or skin (another risk dey if na skin to skin oh)
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by EdoBozz(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2019
PolymathDave:

I hope that girls dumps you, this shows your true character that you are only after sex in a relationship, the girl came all the way from her place to yours to meet the one she has a connection with but your brain misinterpreted it into her coming for sex.
You no dey well.
You don't know that you are a lucky person for a girl willing to go that far for you.

In fact take this you scumbag...

Dump ke. Who said we were in a relationship or even planning for one. Girl that has a boyfriend one side. We just had a mutual connection that has nothing to do with even having a relationship so get that right. A girl that has a boyfriend and goes to spend time with another guy secretly without any intention of a relationship, wethin else she wan go do. Abi them wan plan business partnership to start cassava farm?
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by ToughGong(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2019
EdoBozz:

Lol. I think it's an individual thing based on the persons appetite for risk and adventure. Not just a 'girls' thing. Some guys do outrageous things to for the cookie.
You sabi say konjie is a respecter of no one.
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by PolymathDave(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
EdoBozz:

Dump ke. Who said we were in a relationship or even planning for one. Girl that has a boyfriend one side. We just had a mutual connection that has nothing to do with even having a relationship so get that right. A girl that has a boyfriend and goes to spend time with another guy secretly without any intention of a relationship, wethin else she wan go do. Abi them wan plan business partnership to start cassava farm?
oh, u for tell us the whole gist sha. That last sentence funny o lol
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by sirpekun: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Driver confesses how he lured, raped and killed NYSC member in Ogun State

A driving instructor, identified as Festus Udoh from Edo State, has narrated the chilly tale of how he lured, raped and killed a 23-year-old corp member, Modupe Kawose in Ogun State.

Festus Udoh said he lured the unsuspecting victim into a bush at Mawuko, Odeda Local Government Area of Ogun State, where he raped and strangled her.

According to reports, the corp member had enrolled at a driving school, Lizzy Driving School, where where Udoh was an instructor.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/driver-confesses-how-he-lured-raped-and-killed-nysc-member-in-ogun-state/ to read more

ToughGong:

Lol. I think it's an individual thing based on the persons appetite for risk and adventure. Not just a 'girls' thing. Some guys do outrageous things to for the cookie.
You sabi say konjie is a respecter of no one.
Re: The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
musicwriter:

My brother, I best understand what you're saying cause I am in a similar situation. Yours is even in Nigeria but I am facing a situation where the girl is in Ghana. I threw up a joke on chat whether she could come to Nigeria and she agreed to come. I asked whether she has a passport so I can book her flight, unfortunately, her passport is expired. Yet she said ''I am going to find a way, even without passport I am going to come.''

Now I am really worried for her. How could she take such a risk?

By the way, I've known the girl for a while in Nigeria cause her father is a diplomat and they once lived in Lagos. Yet, I find it worrying that she agreed to visit all the way from Ghana!!.

shocked
cheesy
lipsrsealed
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / 'nigerian Men Are Beasts In Bed' - Kenya Woman Testifies / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.