Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? (4081 Views)

Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Eglobalma: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
earthsync:
so because a girl refused to Bleep you, u came here to spew trash?

I haven't had sexxxx my entire adult life

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Hintona(f): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
GolDRoger:
@Op you dnt really knw how hard the truth can hurt cheesy cheesy cheesy

they have started attacking you
they fall into that category

the mistake u made was to say girls Asin generally
some girls get sense #fact
Yeah truth hurts so bad and the OP has refused to accept it
He is dumb and girls don't like dumb guys

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by udede(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
all these old women don chop the op raw. op remember this when next you post, nairalanders are like animals, when they detect fear in you , they attack you like crazy but if you are bold ,strong and got facts ,they go run, yea them go run. you said nothing wrong today the lady that took it personal ,you should have brushed her well well, and others go just cooperate.

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by sunkieisland(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
I believe there are better ways to pass your message without a hasty generalization of the female gender based on your personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by omniwater: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Eglobalma:
I saw a tweet on twitter and immediately related to it as it applies to almost every girl. Most girls are so ignorant it's sad. You move to a girl and tell her straight up your intentions and she shuts you down at once, why?....well because you were too direct and honest. See girls are dumb as fuckkk, imagine you ask a girl for her nudes and even offer to pay her for it,she would most likely insult you and embarrass you. If it's on social media she will drag your name through the mud and block you. Now do you know that same girl would gladly send you a hundred nudes if you approached her with lies? All you need to do is pretend to love her, tell her bullshit romantic gibberish and she can even give u money also after sending u the nudes. My question is why are girls so ignorant and unrealistic? Why not send the same nude and get rich for it logically? Why do yall have to be scammed emotionally first before you have sense? This doesn't even only apply to just nudes, same goes for sex and other things. You tell them u want to Bleep them and give them 500k they will insult u and say you're calling them a slut, but will gladly offer their pussyyyy for free if you lie and say sweet bullshit that appeals to their emotions. Nawa for una gender o, una mumu sha
This is the truth! Please don't mind those spewing trash up there. They hate being blunt and direct. They love deceit and lies. Remember Eve and the snake.
They are calling you dumb because you are straight and direct. That's their nature.
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
The reason, you should play the game on how they want it. Players marry the best wives.
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mrbolt555:
They like being lied to na, it's their nature. That's why they are useless. Anyways, me I don't woo girls o. Na brothel b my next home. cheesy. No time for rubbish!

I'm out!

And later you will come and complain of STD
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Delaw00(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Things they quick pepper some girls sha lol.....the guy is actually saying the truthcheesy
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rosay15:
.. what's hmmmm?... boss I hail oh
Miz Rosay, how have you been?? smiley how was ur day?
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Rosay15(f): 5:08am On Mar 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Miz Rosay, how have you been?? smiley how was ur day?
.. Am good and u?
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Am good and u?
I am normal, Thanks

Life's good?? How's life treating you??
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Rosay15(f): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I am normal, Thanks

Life's good?? How's life treating you??
.. Bless jah.. enjoy your day wink
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Bless jah.. enjoy your day wink
Enjoy yours too smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Puts Her Banging Bikini Body On Display In New Photos / American Rapper Cardi B Was Seen Inside Lagos Strip Club / My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.