Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Am In A Totally Confused State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In A Totally Confused State (634 Views)

Confused State Of Mind / Confused State Of Mind / Confused State Of Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In A Totally Confused State by emmysolo2001(f): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Am In A Totally Confused State by dogtails(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
U are not pretty that’s y
Re: Am In A Totally Confused State by ab1x: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
I think your guy is actually dating the so called girl but only using his friend as a cover up

2 Likes

Re: Am In A Totally Confused State by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
so you want us to draw you a picture?! ok...

[img]https://media1./images/ec2e3cfaa7e3482ab3da42f832ffd7ec/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Am In A Totally Confused State by Bluezy13(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Questions for the girlfriends and boyfriends...

As for me, na hit and run sure pass.
Re: Am In A Totally Confused State by emmysolo2001(f): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2019
dogtails:
U are not pretty that’s y
hahaha funny
Re: Am In A Totally Confused State by emmysolo2001(f): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
so you want us to draw you a picture?! ok...

[img]https://media1./images/ec2e3cfaa7e3482ab3da42f832ffd7ec/tenor.gif[/img]
don't see any picture undecidedok now I see it
Re: Am In A Totally Confused State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:55am On Mar 29, 2019
emmysolo2001:
So my boyfriend of 3years nw is now putting up characters that I cannot explain anymore oo.so rewind to April 2018 he met a friend in school and unknown to him that they are both staying in the same state and community.since March he has been going out constantly to meet his friend ignoring me.the worst is when dis guy and his gf have issue my own bf will be going to talk to the girl as if we don't have our own problems. OK fast forward to December 25 my bf left me alone and went out with his friend and gf telling me he doesn't want my parents to have issue with him taking me out.OK so presently we quarell 3days in a week and he says am the cause,because I told him my mind.OK so I finally met this girl and she's his distance relative and she's cool.fastword to yesterday night my bf told me he's going for his uncles child dedication and I couldn't come so he went with his friend and his friend's babe.today I was strolling with boo and we ran into his dad and he's like James who is that girl I saw u with yesterday and am dumbfounded it's turn's out it was he's friend gf.Like does he prefer spending time with his friend and his gf rather than with me cry
You don't have an issue just some drama and insecurity

(1) (Reply)

Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? / Nigerian Man Surprises His Girlfriend With Best Proposal Ever(photos) / Teeth Whitening Gel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.