Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Confused State Of Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused State Of Mind (218 Views)

Confused State Of Mind / Confused State Of Mind / Am In A Totally Confused State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused State Of Mind by MamaGold4u: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lemmi quickly drop this here.

I have a male friend who came to ask me for advice

Mama gold abeg reason this with me, this evening my wife came back from work looking normal, and I asked her how was work she responded normal, then I asked her also if she intended going to work the next day, this she also responded. YES to
So that same evening I was on video call with a close friend who promised to visit me the next day, and after the call my supposed wife told me she is not sure about going to work the next day, so I want to know if there is cause for alarm, because to me honest I am a bit scared..
Thanks
Re: Confused State Of Mind by SUPERPACK: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
A Rhetoric question.
Re: Confused State Of Mind by Truthabulabula(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Not well understood.

Sorry.
Re: Confused State Of Mind by GuyWise101(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
MamaGold4u:
Lemmi quickly drop this here.
I have a male friend who came to ask me for advice
Mama gold abeg reason this with me, this evening my wife came back from work looking normal, and I asked her how was work she responded normal, then I asked her also if she intended going to work the next day, this she also responded. YES to
So that same evening I was on video call with a close friend who promised to visit me the next day, and after the call my supposed wife told me she is not sure about going to work the next day, so I want to know if there is cause for alarm, because to me honest I am a bit scared..
Thanks
[/s]
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Stop smoking expired weed.

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts / Ways To Get Over The Pain Of Being Hurt By Your Partner / Say No To Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.