Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

***Hair For African Women*** - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ***Hair For African Women*** (29761 Views)

15 Most Stylish Ghana Braids Ideas For African Women / African Women No Longer "Believe Black Is Beautiful" -by Sede Alonge / African Women And Wigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Hair For African Women*** by jovi: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
Pls where can i get this soap in lagos.
Chandrika Ayurvedic soap.

Pls anyone with info ?

@ timi 1990, I have seen Medimix at Megacare pharmacy on Awolowo road, Ikoyi,
Re: ***Hair For African Women*** by InkedNerd(f): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
jovi:

Pls where can i get this soap in lagos.

Pls anyone with info ?

I haven't heard of Chandrika being available in Nigeria but I have heard of Medimix being available in Nigeria. You can use both on your hair but on the Medimix website they don't really advise on using it on your hair all he time. I use it on my hair whenever I feel like it. For skin, it works wonders. You can try looking for Chadrika Ayurvedic soap at stores that may be Indian owned.
Re: ***Hair For African Women*** by jovi: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2011
Yes inked nerd at mega care pharmacy awolowo road ikoyi. Btw which colour is the medimix pack you use,? Orange or light/dark green?
Re: ***Hair For African Women*** by InkedNerd(f): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2011
jovi:

Yes inked nerd at mega care pharmacy awolowo road ikoyi. Btw which colour is the medimix pack you use,? Orange or light/dark green?

It is a darkish green color. I think I might have used the light green one maybe just once.
Re: ***Hair For African Women*** by toluwee: 12:00am On Nov 05, 2011
Look up the facebook page - Swanky hairdo- for a free galleria of pictures of swanky hair styles & recommendations of the weaves to make the styles!
Send pictures of your own swag hair styles with info on name of the weave you used to swankyhairdo@gmail.com to be uploaded.
Like us while you're there! wink
Re: ***Hair For African Women*** by lepasharon(f): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
hmm intersting, do u know what short hair style will suit natural hair
Re: ***Hair For African Women*** by armyofone(m): 5:18am On Jan 28, 2012
Anyone using Mizani hair cream?

i just bought two, H20 and butter.

anyone using them?
Re: ***Hair For African Women*** by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
*Hauwa*:
Shaved my hair last week. i don't have 200 dollars for or even 40 bucks for hair
i feel good. i just love the way it feels when showering grin

lol i have always wondered how that felt. grin

@topic i cut my hair occasionally.
i dont wear full weave, i only wear braids when ever i get tempted to perm my hair
or to get some scalp exposure but usually i wear my own hair.

i have plenty so no need to weave it. smiley it does require a lot of care though as it's
soft and breaks easily esp. if water and creamy hair products are applied to it.

so i use plenty of oils and tresume shampoo/condit. (wth protein) for volume and strength.
then i style it and leave it alone. smiley my 'African' hair is awesome!!
Re: ***Hair For African Women*** by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
toluwee: Look up the facebook page - Swanky hairdo- for a free galleria of pictures of swanky hair styles & recommendations of the weaves to make the styles!
Send pictures of your own swag hair styles with info on name of the weave you used to swankyhairdo@gmail.com to be uploaded.
Like us while you're there! wink

will do...eventually. grin
Re: ***Hair For African Women*** by Timi1990(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
jovi: Pls where can i get this soap in lagos.

Pls anyone with info ?

Thanks a lot. I even saw the Chandrika soap at Shop perfect illupeju. But I think is just few they have when I went . The soap have really helped my condition, thanks to you all .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos From MBGN 2014 / Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? / Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.