Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction (9930 Views)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Bossjakande: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nofavorss:
He thought her lesson with that beating. That’s why small beating is necessary
I sware u must beat woman sometimes even if u Neva wished to

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
I sware u must beat woman sometimes even if u Neva wished to

You are unwell!!!
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by yungz: 1:14am On Mar 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by GuntersChain(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Not everything that will be written on the article its left for the reader to decode the message. Shit like this always happen when gals accept gift which themselves cant afford, you only accept those kind of gift when you are married to the individual.

khiaa:

The article didn't say anything about finances so where did you come up with that assumption? Women in America can buy their own things.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by khiaa(f): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
GuntersChain:
Not everything that will be written on the article its left for the reader to decode the message. Shit like this always happen when gals accept gift which themselves cant afford, you only accept those kind of gift when you are married to the individual.

That crazy savage didn't spend a lot of money on her it was all about his low self-esteem.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by oyahitme: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2019
For ordinary break up? D guy no try!
If na divorce I guess he will kill her.
Just walk away in peace. Women plenty out dia
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Jaqenhghar: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Jaqenhghar, please tell this mampara where I'm from grin
You are Mr. Segun from Ondo state. grin
A phone repairer grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Jaqenhghar: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Then usisibhanxa. In fact voetsek. I'm getting tired of your baseless accusations. You're only making yourself look like a paranoid schizophrenic. Many people here know where I'm from. Really, why would I lie about my nationality?
Dont get tired. Lets have fun with it

1 Like

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You are Mr. Segun from Ondo state. grin
A phone repairer grin

LMFAO. Oga oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / I'm Feeling Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.