Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,949 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User (9922 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / Use Condom If You Must Sleep With Non-virgin wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by MrTrend(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
A Twitter user @JamiluHaruna has taken to the social media platform to share some tips about CONDOM.

Check it out below;

Read more at; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/grab-a-condom-if-a-lady-does-any-of-these-things-man-says/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by MrTrend(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by habsydiamond(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Really!!!! At this point I am confused... I need paracetamol to reset back oo.. wetin man go do.. if she look u condom, if she slap u condom if she kill u nko na still condom.. I tire ooo

6 Likes

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by DWJOBScom(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Stay off and practice abstinence for everyone as right now they don’t need all that feature to give you the dreaded. This cuts across both sexes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by amaniro: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don't think I understand

1 Like

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by IamD18: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
This should be the least of your problem if you are broke.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Thanks brother, the good powers of the universe bless you.

*If she smiles at you..grab a condom.
*If she looks at you too much...grab a condom.
*If she grabs a condom...grab a condom.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by BLUEJAYY: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Still, grab a condom if she doesn't do all these.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by psalmsmiles(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
A condom can only protect you from STD`s but it can never stop Sexualy Transmitted Demons...

USE YOUR HEAD!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by wike54(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
psalmsmiles:
A condom can only protect you from STD`s but it can never stop Sexualy Transmitted Demons...

USE YOUR HEAD!

Story

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by ThinkSmarter: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jamilu Haruna is a genius and a smart player.
I always hide my condoms between the wall and the mattres and pretend to penetrate to read ur rxns.

1 Like

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by dingbang(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
If she asks you to turn off the light..............
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by checkolatunji: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
dingbang:
If she asks you to turn off the light..............

Just grab a condom

7 Likes

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by dingbang(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
checkolatunji:

Just grab a condom
nope, run grin

7 Likes

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by IamPlato(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
If She Askes You To Eat Her Pussy... CONDOM!

2 Likes

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Cholls(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2019
my brother's I swear all of you wey don comment yaf mad...I don laff taya

3 Likes

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Apination(m): 2:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Even if she's a virgin.. Grab a copy of your trusted rubber. No be only disease person supposed fear, pregnancy still dey join undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Burgerlomo: 2:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Dis dude is a genius cool

10 Likes

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 31, 2019
lolzz
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by IjebuWarrior: 3:34am On Mar 31, 2019
cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:58am On Mar 31, 2019
She says "you are the only one in my life" - grab condom with immediate effect

5 Likes

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Smony: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2019
Aunty weldone
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by BillGoldberg: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2019
Even if she asks you for condom-CONDOM!

Most of them ask the question because of reverse psychology. They know that once they ask you of condom, you will say '"Ah this baby is sharp and smart.... Therefore clean." Bros na lie. She fit dey share something. We usually think these people are dumb. But bros... Women are the most wicked and strong minded of Gods creations. Very evil and heartless.

CONDOM!
CONDOM!!
CONDOM!!!

N.B
If she offs her pants together with her jeans, bros Condom. These hoes fucck around a lot and are carriers of diffrent diseases. Even my girlfriend that I care about, I still fucck her with rough rider. An average Nigerian girl can have 9-10 boyfriends at the same timw and you will still be oblivious of that fact. They yearn and cherish attention a lot therefore fall easy prey to the best diccks in town. They always want to be pounded and dominated. I had to leave my last ex because despite all I did for her, I still saw her discussing visitation with an ordinary welder that did the gate of my house. Women and money? Tufiakwa!

Brothers, condomize always abeg oo!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by KendrickAyomide: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Headlesschicken(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2019
grin Always grab a condom no matter what...

1 Like

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Ohraykon: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2019
You wont see girls comment on dis......

1 Like

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Which condom, wetin I wan use condom do wey HIV medicine don come. tongue
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by olawale780: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2019
BillGoldberg:
I still saw her discussing visitation with an ordinary welder that did the gate of my house. Women and money? Tufiakwa!

Brothers, condomize alwaya abeg oo!!

You no dey Bleep well. " ordinary welder"?

Like say the welder no be human being like you shocked. You really need to Cheak yourself; na u no dey hit the right spot.you need to learn how to satisfy a woman, make her ask for more since you said "ordinary welder" i think those are the weakness welder dey chance you brother grin

3 Likes

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by SolexxBarry(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2019
I met my ex at the club drinking beer

I later realised she was a virgin

So OP you are either dumb or you are dumb undecided
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Kingzra1(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2019
grin
BillGoldberg:

Most of them ask the question because of reverse psychology. They know that once they ask you of condom, you will say '"Ah this baby is sharp and smart.... Therefore clean." Bros na lie. She fit they share something. We usually think these people are dumb. But bros... Women are the most wicked and strong minded of Gods creations. Very evil and heartless.

CONDOM!
CONDOM!!
CONDOM!!!

N.B
If she offs her pants together with her jeans, bros Condom. These hoes fucck around a lot and are carriers of diffrent diseases. Even my girlfriend that I care about, I still fucck her with rough rider. An average Nigerian girl can have 9-10 boyfriends at the same timw and you will still be oblivious of that fact. They yearn and cherish attention a lot therefore fall easy prey to the best diccks in town. They always want to be pounded and dominated. I had to leave my last ex because despite all I did for her, I still saw her discussing visitation with an ordinary welder that did the gate of my house. Women and money? Tufiakwa!

grin
BillGoldberg:

Most of them ask the question because of reverse psychology. They know that once they ask you of condom, you will say '"Ah this baby is sharp and smart.... Therefore clean." Bros na lie. She fit they share something. We usually think these people are dumb. But bros... Women are the most wicked and strong minded of Gods creations. Very evil and heartless.

CONDOM!
CONDOM!!
CONDOM!!!

N.B

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by clive2u(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2019
psalmsmiles:

USE YOUR HEAD!
then soak d condom in olive oil

10 Likes

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by DonHummer(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2019
As long as she is not your wife and your diick is erect, pls wear a condom. "bitches have learnt to fly without perching"

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] / Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.