Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User (9935 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / Use Condom If You Must Sleep With Non-virgin wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by GANAYAD: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2019
[oga dey Don scam you, club and beer with virginity lol trust me na phishing the babe dey doquote author=SolexxBarry post=77135892]I met my ex at the club drinking beer

I later realised she was a virgin

So OP you are either dumb or you are dumb undecided[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by arabbunkum: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2019
Confirmed

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by princetemitee(f): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]If she ask u for money my brother. what ? grin grin
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by princetemitee(f): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] If she ask u for money my brother. what ? grin grin
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by ruggedadventure(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2019
dingbang:
nope, run grin
Asin Jaapa grin grin grin
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by elonize(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2019
IamPlato:
If She Askes You To Eat Her Pussy... CONDOM!
dis 1 n.a. bad pass,y would a sane guy mop dat place with his plain tongue...tufiakwa
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by elonize(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Even if she asks you for condom-CONDOM!

Most of them ask the question because of reverse psychology. They know that once they ask you of condom, you will say '"Ah this baby is sharp and smart.... Therefore clean." Bros na lie. She fit dey share something. We usually think these people are dumb. But bros... Women are the most wicked and strong minded of Gods creations. Very evil and heartless.

CONDOM!
CONDOM!!
CONDOM!!!

N.B
If she offs her pants together with her jeans, bros Condom. These hoes fucck around a lot and are carriers of diffrent diseases. Even my girlfriend that I care about, I still fucck her with rough rider. An average Nigerian girl can have 9-10 boyfriends at the same timw and you will still be oblivious of that fact. They yearn and cherish attention a lot therefore fall easy prey to the best diccks in town. They always want to be pounded and dominated. I had to leave my last ex because despite all I did for her, I still saw her discussing visitation with an ordinary welder that did the gate of my house. Women and money? Tufiakwa!

Brothers, condomize always abeg oo!!

dnt commonize,n ders nothing u can do to please a girl.....,learn from it
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by elonize(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2019
clive2u:
then soak d condom in olive oil
wink cheesy hahahahahahahhahahahahaha my belle ooo
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2019
illitrate:
Which condom, wetin I wan use condom do wey HIV medicine don come. tongue

potential +ve carrier spotted.
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by newdawn2017(f): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2019
dingbang:
If she asks you to turn off the light..............
Condom! cool
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by dingbang(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2019
newdawn2017:
Condom! cool
lol.. Condom will not save grin she might have some skin infections down there that she doesn't want the guy to see grin
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Angelawhite(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
No matter how I trust a girl , I MUST USE CONDOM. Somebody cannot finish having sex and start fearing if he has contracted std.

I once teased a girl that I wanted us to have sex without condom and after some shakara, she agreed. I was like na so she de gree for everybody with no fear of std?

Na so I tell am .... babe I was joking oh

3 Likes

Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Ericmusic(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Thanks brother, the good powers of the universe bless you.

*If she smiles at you..grab a condom.
*If she looks at you too much...grab a condom.
*If she grabs a condom...grab a condom.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Harry00(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
wise nigga grin
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Spy360(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
If she's a Chelsea fan...
CONDOM
undecided
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by vanjos: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
DonHummer:
As long as she is not your wife and your diick is erect, pls wear a condom. "bitches have learnt to fly without perching"

Guys need to be shooting without aiming, to ensure balancing.
Re: Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
dingbang:
lol.. Condom will not save grin she might have some skin infections down there that she doesn't want the guy to see grin
like ezema or scabies bah? tell me why will a lady be tellin her guy to off d light wen dey want to do d do in za oza room. abi she no dey UnCloth in front of d guy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise / Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.