Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Too Bad!! Video Of 2 Nigerian Lesb!an Ladies Touching Themselves Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Bad!! Video Of 2 Nigerian Lesb!an Ladies Touching Themselves Goes Viral (1913 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / Leaked Video Of Two Lovers Touching Themselves Passionately While Having A Nice / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Bad!! Video Of 2 Nigerian Lesb!an Ladies Touching Themselves Goes Viral by 9jafreshbaze: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2019
[img]https://2.bp..com/-T7wMWa_SEoY/XJvlthjqmnI/AAAAAAAABaA/FOe12SPCr1AvDlkpMuXSfccGIP2wD22ewCLcBGAs/s1600/rudqueenbaby.jpg[/img]

The kinds of things we see on social media everyday though! Two Nigerian girls, both named Ada have taken to Instagram to show off their lesb!an activities.

In different posts, one with Instagram handle @rude_queen_r and the other @rude_queen_baby can be seen cuddling each other, leaving the bath tub completely naked together, using a lot of suggestive endearments and even touching their pr!vate parts.
Further investigation showed that the girls have a relationship with popular Nigerian p0rnstar kingblackhoc , and they even referred to him as ‘boss’, meaning the girls could be p0rnstars too.

I ask one question, don’t this girls have parents or family members?? See more photos and videos below

[url]topdailytrendnews.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Man Crashes Into River After Attempting To Give Himself blow (job) / In A Quagmire Here. / I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.