Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21641 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

Your gay yansh is still mine until i release you from my e-harem angry Baby, you know i get jealous when you talk to other women angry So unless it is Pataki you want to expend all your passion on, i forbid you to talk to anyone on this land angry [s]I just want you to get with Mr Pataki just so i can gloat everytime that he is with my leftover, ajeku, you grin[/s]
LOL
As long as you have me, no one else (including point & flop) matters.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by dbigrod(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

The same Spikedcylinder's almighty federal bakassi that was ceded to Cameroon but i still am able to see from my room in yabaleft shocked shocked shocked No wonder the 10ft window in my room struggles to let in natural light from the Sun tongue And why you think say Naija Government nor dey bother grade or tar roads, its meant to be top secret so you didn't hear this from me, but what is the point with all that tyre deflating posterior causing those craters and holes on the roads grin

Poor tyres, poor chassis, poor 4WD's dem don suffer grin Chei cheesy Why you think say some cities in England dey get tremor and mini earthquake whenever you visit the UK lipsrsealed Oya don't be too greedy, dash me small, and i will leave it alone and stop mentioning it and leave it alone to breath and continue to do its thangs cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tigerpaws(f): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2010
inspired_m:

The Parents has intervened

Requested for their Daughters Bank Statements, Worked it through And a re payment plan is being worked out.

The Primary essence of Going Online was to get someone that knows her Family/Parent reach to them about the theft and That's bn achieved.

Good to know!

All the best
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

Hmmn, na jeje i siddon dey look oh, somebody wants me to report their falsehood that got Denzel2009 and OAM4jenny hooked, tha, that succulent well rounded well balanced posterior cannot be seen on google earth from space, but only from 4000 kilometres away angry angry angry Google earth is only able to pick up only Ikamefa's . . . er. . . er. . . embarassed . . . what thread/topic are we on again embarassed I[b] have never ever been accused nor banned of derailing threads in my 9 years on Nairaland and i don't want to blemish my impeccable record embarassed grin Intel has it i am going to be awarded the most peaceful, most gentle, well balanced, most helpful, most knowledgeable, never been banned user ever to grace Nairaland, i think i am gonna actually be awarded the role of Super Duper Moderator too, a position that even accords me more role and power than the Admin - he whom we can't mention - Mukina2 will be along shortly to confirm this [/b] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Who dash you angry did I mention on this forum that seun has been on my neck day in and out begging me to be a mod as he finds muki less charming cos of her flirting ways with OAM4Jenny? angry I happen to be one highly respected person on this forum as I have only been on one ID right from the time past. I wasn't the one with the Big_ bumper id, so what is your stress? angry angry. You think I am nt tired of you trying to intimidate me with your flirting skills?Why do you think I wanna be come a mod if not to get debosky back underneath my skirts you banned and clean your user name completely off this forum? angry

I seriously do not like getting into fights but one thing I know is this: I have not served seun breakfast and assisted him with his ADL's(Activities of daily living) for nothing, I did not wake up everyday on his bed for nothing, Neither did I waste my time teaching him how to hit the target and finally insert his simcard into the right phone. angry I liberated seun, from a vargin to a professional inserter angry

You think I went to the supermarket to price "Gold circle CD and snake CD" for nothing? angry I did all these for seun angry and I am sure muki can also attest to the fact that I have never cheated on seun except the once she caught me on her brothers bed, although she thinks its just that once but she don forget say my latest catch "otumfour" who just fine for nothing, actually thought he discharged the akamu he had earlier this morning during our rock and roll, I had to explain to difference btw an akamu, catarrh and s*** to him this morning embarassed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tigerpaws(f): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
chika98:

Didn't I tell you to NEVER address me? [size=16pt]Run along and keep it moving[/size].

Classic. . . .  grin   [img]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10732/anim_63~1.gif[/img]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2010
OMO IBO:

LOL
Look at what selinity has done to this guy.
I remember telling you that I am jobless. So i can have my eyes glued to this page all I want. If it irks you so much, im sure you know what to do.
Besides, you don't expect me to get a job so soon when you've given me something to do?

Did you say, I'm giving myself fake air of superiority?
Make why?
Pataki, no be you. The El Grande of Nairaland. . . . . . .LOL

Ko ni da fu e so gbon. You dey madt.

You prolly thought i'd have moved on by now. . . . LOL
Oloriburuku.

Erun Sam Milla LOL

Hahahaha. . . . hahahaha. . . . .nitori olorun, ki ni OMO OBO yi type ke? grin

I owe an apology to those who said I should have stopped addressing you since. After the reading the above drivel that you typed, sincerely and seriously, you are not worth the time.

''Selinity''?? Is that English? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin It is not by force to type big big grammar please!

''Make why'' Oh my days!!! And you live in the UK? UK ti ko eranko mo awon eniyan man! What a pathetic disgrace. grin

As for the Yoruba jargon you wrote above, seriously man, I am way above that gobbledygook. So take a spin and reply with something more moronic for my cyber entertainment. cheesy

I promise never to respond to the next accursed village goat bleating you display here. The joke is on you SON!

Tata. cheesy

@ JennyTracey aka Busy_body, cheesy

Can you please enrol this your village bf in that local evening English school in East London. You can do better than try to set me and TKB against ourselves. Is it because I left your sister for TKB's own who is more fresher and younger in blood? grin

And Yes, she was indeed the prettiest girl, and the latest update I have heard and seen tells me, she still is. grin

So Oga TKB, when and how can I start making preparation to own my property? smiley cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2010
You people should stop your fuckery jor. angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
@ chika98

Oh you lot give it a rest will ya? E don do!

Whatever happened to the 14grand and all that? Amazing how that story has died a slow death

Because nobody really cared about it. The thread was simply an avenue to bash another faceless member here.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
Pataki:

@ JennyTracey aka Busy_body, cheesy

Can you please enrol this your village bf in that local evening English school in East London. You can do better than try to set me and TKB against ourselves. Is it because I left your sister for TKB's own who is more fresher and younger in blood? grin

And Yes, she was indeed the prettiest girl, and the latest update I have heard and seen tells me, she still is. grin

So Oga TKB, when and how can I start making preparation to own my property? smiley cool

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2010
tpiah:

^^wow, what a thread shocked shocked

dont mind agaba- the guy na champion flirter.

some other wives of his will show face sooner or later- i guarantee it.

all these smooth operators.

i myself, if no be say i be ogbontira and very cranky, i'd have fallen into his nl trap at some point in time.

thank goodness i no get anything for anybody to admire. undecided

btw, why you no mention dobeski in that your harem. I'm surprised.
I only realised you are a girl few months ago. I had always thought you were a guy and I am as straight as a ruler.

My point is I have not laid any traps for you. Sorry if i made you feel so.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
Selinity. . . .duh
make why . . .duh
my yoruba . . .ummm duh
Gosh, Pataki just hit me where it hurts.

Chai, it took you how long to respond?? Were you busy on youtube or something?? LOL
You must have seriously scanned my post a gazillion times in the hope of a worthwhile comeback.

Well, I've got news for you old hag. . . . . you fell flat on your face.
Mr-I have-insults-from-youtube-in my-inbox, where you think say you dey run go??
You called me out, now you claim to be listening to the voices of angels?? LOL. Kamanu re bie gi onu dia.

You had better not listen to the imaginary voices asking you to 'quit addressing me'. I'm sure you've got a few more in the tank.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You people should stop your fuckery jor. angry
Sharap! angry I will smack you! You should be busy in the kitchen right now. Have you finished scrubbing my toilet clean? angry

@ agaba123,

Kan ik U helpen? Why are you quoting and putting some of my posts in bold? If you have any issues to state to Busy_body, why not face her than quoting my posts to her?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2010
agabaI23:

I only realised you are a girl few months ago. I had always thought you were a guy and I am as straight as a ruler.

My point is I have not laid any traps for you. Sorry if i made you feel so.

abegi!!!!

i'm just messing with all of you.

cant make head or tail of whatever the issue is anyway.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by dbigrod(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
[size=13pt]spikey,i thought u have d power to ban na.y dont u ban pataki for good.he should go join his friends 190,mobo44 and mr cork and stop derailing dis thread.how can a grown man be behaving like a kid.he`s been moaning for days now.

pathetic![/size]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tkb417(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=13pt]spikey,i thought u have d power to ban na.y dont u ban pataki for good.he should go join his friends 190,mobo44 and mr cork and stop derailing dis thread.how can a grown man be behaving like a kid.he`s been moaning for days now.

pathetic![/size]

ol boi drop this thing
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
d bigrod:

pathetic![/size]

And how has your silly post contributed to the topic?

Why not increase your font size to 50? grin That way you do make your communication loud enough. Keep barking like a deranged dog. Association of ass-suckers. It is so obvious to see you are gunning for Pataki's attention. I thought you said you were never going to refer to my person again?

Retard!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2010
The Parents has intervened

Requested for their Daughters Bank Statements, Worked it through And a re payment plan is being worked out.

The Primary essence of Going Online was to get someone that knows her Family/Parent reach to them about the theft and That's bn achieved.

Inspired,
First of all, I wish you goodluck in recovering your lost money.
But Are you trying to tell us that there was no other way to go about contacting her parents before putting up a young lady's name as a criminal on the internet ?
What you failed to see was that things like that could damage her life forever.
You posted her home address here if i remember correctly, posted her siblings and her mother too.
In order words, you smoked the Parents out of the holes to attend to you ? attaboy!.

You know, My stand from day one remains that there has to be better ways to go about things like this.
I remember asking if you contacted the parents and no one answered that question.
Then i also suggested legal actions which i believe was appropriate but some people were just Drinking and celebrating because someone is being brought down to zero. The reasons they gave was that she did the same to The Seeker. So much for "an eye for an eye"
Wow! How do we really plan to Rise if we wish other people to fall ?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
yayy!!! back to topic lol

Inspired_m, are they going to give you your money back without a court intervention? Noooo, take it to the court cry cry grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2010
Sam Milla:

Inspired,
But Are you trying to tell us that there was no other way to go about contacting her parents before putting up a young lady's name as a criminal on the internet ?
You posted her home address here if i remember correctly, posted her siblings and her mother too.
In order words, you smoked the Parents out of the holes to attend to you ? attaboy!.

You know, My stand from day one remains that there has to be better ways to go about things like this.
I remember asking if you contacted the parents and no one answered that question.
Then i also suggested legal actions which i believe was appropriate but some people were just Drinking and celebrating because someone is being brought down to zero. The reasons they gave was that she did the same to The Seeker. So much for "an eye for an eye"

My friend sheesh! What's biting you undecided

I know it sounds funny but that was her own karma and not even her can deny that. Who's talking about rising and falling here. People need to realize that no matter what they do, they'll be rewarded in the same coin. Whether they were right or wrong. That's life so suck it up! tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tigerpaws(f): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
Sam Milla:

Inspired,

[size=16pt]Inspired,

You owe nobody no explanation.[/size]

Please keep off this thread. Thanks  kiss
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2010
Yep Uju. Karma .right ?

I don't really believe in Karma. So it is pretty invalid to me.
You wanna know my reasons ?
It is very simple and i hope you will understand it.

Good people meet bad lucks all the time and bad people meet good lucks all the time.
Where is your Karma ?

Every bad thing you do can never get back to you and every good thing you do can never get back to you.

We live in a complex world, So WYSIWYG.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Dark1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
Sam Milla:

Inspired,

Its one thing for an individual to be set up, its a completely different ball game for an individual to set himself up, which is what u've been doing so far on this thread.

You might think you're playing the moral card but going by responses from un-biased mind on here and other forums, u need to realise u're simply sinking ur self and ur friend in the quicksand of castigation.

Had he gone to the parents initially, Plat would've simply tried (as she's currently doing) to rebuff the claims and frustrate the process. I've heard her mom thinks the world of her, so u tell me what would've been the inevitable outcome

Now b4 peeps start accusing u of partaking in the largesse, I'd suggest u simply let sleeping dogs lie (dem many 4 hia oooh - u've been warned) and watch proceedings from a very safe distance (ur website perhaps cheesy)
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
You this shameless fool.
Pataki, shut your pie hole. While at it you may want to shove it up your arsehole.
Look who's asking someone else to shut up when you started it.
You must be out your bloody mind. You asswipe.

Ever heard of if you can't stand the heat don't enter the kitchen or something to that effect?? Are you getting tired now that the focus on you?

I mean are you crazy? Did you smoke cow dung??
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
Sam Milla:

Yep Uju. Karma .right ?

I don't really believe in Karma. So it is pretty invalid to me.
You wanna know my reasons ?
It is very simple and i hope you will understand it.

Good people meet bad lucks all the time and bad people meet good lucks all the time.
Where is your Karma ?

Every bad thing you do can never get back to you and every good thing you do can never get back to you.

We live in a complex world, So WYSIWYG.

True, but life sucks. People do things for different reasons and it's the reason you get punished/rewarded for, not the act. Who knows why Plat outed TS, was it out of love for her fellow NLders or out of pure wickedness! I said it then that only time will tell . . . . cheesy

Yea, life is complicated I know, things happend for no reason at all that you could forsee. But if we paused for a moment to consider, we might see a tiny reason somewhere in the horizon.

"nothing comes from nothing . . . "

I am a firm beleiver of Karma, needless to say, I've been burnt by it several times.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tkb417(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
OMO IBO:

You this shameless fool.
Pataki, shut your pie hole. While at it you may want to shove it up your arsehole.
Look who's asking someone else to shut up when you started it.
You must be out your bloody mind. You asswipe.

Ever heard of if you can't stand the heat don't enter the kitchen or something to that effect?? Are you getting tired now that the focus on you?

I mean are you crazy? Did you smoke cow dung??
is this thread about u and Pataki?

can u make a thread and pour ur heart out pls; im sure it would elicit the perfect feedbacks ure craving for

or is it about who is gonna make the last post?

get some fcking brain and know when its best to stop

bullchit

Pataki
pally, can we talk about women? not ma sister tho cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2010
tkb417:

is this thread about u and Pataki?

can u make a thread and pour your heart out pls; im sure it would elicit the perfect feedbacks ure craving for

or is it about who is gonna make the last post?

get some fcking brain and know when its best to stop

bullchit

Pataki
pally, can we talk about women? not ma sister tho cheesy
O boy, keep your rant to yourself. Better still you can join your bud in the roasting session.
The choice is yours.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by OAM4J: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
Whao!!! last time I visited this thread, it was in page 9. thought it was all over. How wrong I was.

Disclaimer!!!

OAM4J IS NOT OAM4Jenny. Busybody and Jennykadri are definitely not referring to OAM4J. I want to assume there is another user with the Id OAM4Jenny.

I know both Busy body and Jennykadry have been e-eyeing me, and Jenny wants me to be her 24th baby-father at all cost, after they got an intel that am good looking, action-packed and very rich.

I would not want anybody to damage my good reputation on NL. I am only in e-relationship with SpikeyC and e-romance with Mukina2. Any other person claiming to have any e-thing with me is a fraud.

Signed

OAM4J cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
OAM4J:

Whao!!! last time I visited this thread, it was in page 9. thought it was all over. How wrong I was.

Disclaimer!!!

OAM4J IS NOT OAM4Jenny. Busybody and Jennykadri are definitely not referring to OAM4J. I want to assume there is another user with the Id OAM4Jenny.

I know both Busy body and Jennykadry have been e-eyeing me, and Jenny wants me to be her 24th baby-father at all cost, after they got an intel that am good looking, action-packed and very rich.

I would not want anybody to damage my good reputation on NL. I am only in e-relationship with SpikeyC and e-romance with Mukina2. Any other person claiming to have any e-thing with me is a fraud.

Signed

OAM4J cool

Oh dear, and when I thought it was going to die down grin grin

But if you sef rich like that, I might consider you for my 25th baby daddy tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by OAM4J: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Oh dear, and when I thought it'll die down grin grin

But if you sef rich like that, I might consider you for my 25th baby daddy tongue cheesy cheesy

Sorry, am taken. cheesy

But you can talk with Mukina and Spikey, if they dont mind me having the 3rd lady then you are game. I also need an evidence that you do not miscalculate money.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
OAM4J:

Sorry, am taken. cheesy

But you can talk with Mukina and Spikey, if they dont mind me having the 3rd lady then you are game[b]. I also need an evidence that you do not miscalculate money.[/b]
I've talked to them, they said I can keep you sef.

Evidence? Okay, I've worked with JP Morgan Bank for 3yrs and I make $1000/wk, so no need to miscalculate grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by OAM4J: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I've talked to them, they said I can keep you sef.

Evidence? Okay, I've worked with JP Morgan Bank for 3yrs and I make $1000/wk, so no need to miscalculate grin

Did you say JP Morgan? shocked shocked shocked

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, and NO

Intel reaching me is very unfavorable about the ex staff of that bank. Sorry. try tbk417 am told he is now vacant and wouldn't mind JP Morgan ex-staff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Cultists In Ogun (photo) / RRS Arrests 3 Robbers After Felabration In Lagos (Photos) / Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.