Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21642 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2010
Wtf?! Who's resurrecting this thread na? Smh

THREAD LOCKED
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
Why are You people concerned about IRS all of a sudden ? They will swoop all over PlatinumNK and not any of you.
I am guessing Your best alternative to IRS troubles is to paste her pictures, addresses, Siblings' Pictures here and condemn them online without prosecution. Nope, i dont share that idea with you.
Law remains law. It is there for a reason.
I dont care about what IRS will do. What was done to her here was worse than Any action IRS will ever take on a case like that.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
dude sup?

the platheif's bf is back here like a shameless dog. abi u done ban the thugulator?

return of the nl refugees
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 1:34am On Oct 05, 2010
oyb:

dude sup?

the platheif's bf is back here like a shameless dog. abi u done ban the thugulator?

return of the nl refugees

You can register 3 more usernames and give yourself moderator status on 3 other sections.
Then surface like an idiota that you are and keep posting rubbish and hoping that your are impressing people.
Your biggest achievement online is to be a mod/s.
I moved on to the next level long ago.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 4:28am On Oct 05, 2010
Sam Milla:

You can register 3 more usernames and give yourself moderator status on 3 other sections.
Then surface like an idiota that you are and keep posting rubbish and hoping that your are impressing people.
grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 05, 2010
Sam Milla:

sam milla the big man cheesy cheesy cheesy

even your thugultors are abandoning your next level cheesy cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 2:41am On Oct 07, 2010
Sam Milla:

Why are You people concerned about IRS all of a sudden ? They will swoop all over PlatinumNK and not any of you.
I am guessing Your best alternative to IRS troubles is to paste her pictures, addresses, Siblings' Pictures here and condemn them online without prosecution. Nope, i dont share that idea with you.
Law remains law. It is there for a reason.
I dont care about what IRS will do. What was done to her here was worse than Any action IRS will ever take on a case like that.

A few people have mentioned IRS in the other thread spanning over a hundred pages from the first page, so don't make it like the IRS angle has just been mentioned. Infact if memory serves me right, some wellmeaning individual promised to post the phone number for IRS incase somone was interested in the financial rewards offered to people who reports tax offense criminals cool

And we don't care about whether you care about what the IRS would do, all we care about is she coughs up the money she swallowed cool

sam milla: Then i also suggested legal actions which i believe was appropriate but some people were just Drinking and celebrating because someone is being brought down to zero. The reasons they gave was that she did the same to The Seeker. So much for "an eye for an eye"
Wow! How do we really plan to Rise if we wish other people to fall ?

shocked  shocked shocked shocked Wow,i never believe the day will come when i would say i agree with sam milla's viewpoint, wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SAM MILLA IS 100% RIGHT, INSPIRED_M SHOULD HAVE TAKEN LEGAL ACTION, AS BY NOW AN ARREST WARRANT WOULD HAVE BEEN ISSUED ON HER YANSH TO COME AND DEFEND HER SELF, AND SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ""A WANTED PERSON"" UNTIL SHE HANDED HERSELF IN TO THE POLICE OR WAS CAUGHT shocked  shocked shocked

WOW SAM MILLA, HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU, YOU ARE A GENIUS shocked NO WONDER YOU WERE ABLE TO MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH YOUR 14 MEMBERS, 8 ONLINE FORUM cool MAKE I COME KISS YA FEET, A WHOLE 14 USERS, I AM IMPRESSED cool  A RARE GEM LIKE YOU DELISTED AS A MODERATOR, WHAT DOES SEUN OSEWA KNOW grin

MY RESPECT FOR YOU HAS JUST LEAPT A HUNDRED FOLD undecided lipsrsealed

Signed, Head of Chief Sanitisation Team.

Cheers

G
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^^ lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Odunnu: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
THREAD LOCKED ONCE AGAIN
. . .keys thrown away!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Odunnu: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2010
THREAD LOCKED ONCE AGAIN
. . .keys thrown away!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chosen04(f): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
Open
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by OAM4J: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
Any update?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2010
OAM4J:

Any update?

Hello mi loff OAM4Gestapo kiss Fancy seeing you here kiss You don't know me yet, but because of the election fever currently in place, you and i were zoned together, and whatever God has yoked together, let no Jennykadenzel2009 put a.s.s under or nose under, lest i greet it with an uppercut jab angry grin

Well to take a wiiiiiilllllllllllllldddddddd guess, due to this season of depression and double dip recession, if they take a second job that pays $1000 per month after tax, it would take them only just over 12 months to finish paying this off grin Inspired_m, hope this good hazardous speculation news meet you well cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tigerpaws(f): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
gestapo:

Hello mi loff OAM4Gestapo kiss Fancy seeing you here kiss You don't know me yet, but because of the election fever currently in place, you and i were zoned together, and whatever God has yoked together, let no Jennykadenzel2009 put a.s.s under or nose under, lest i greet it with an uppercut jab angry grin

Well to take a wiiiiiilllllllllllllldddddddd guess, due to this season of depression and double dip recession, if they take a second job that pays $1000 per month after tax, it would take them only just over 12 months to finish paying this off grin Inspired_m, hope this good hazardous speculation news meet you well cheesy

Are you on the wrong thread?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by denzel2009: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
gestapo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is it wrong to be helping her kondishon? Why are you exposing me like 8-day old baby? cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by OAM4J: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2010
gestapo:

How I no go know the most eligible/available Nairaland spinster? SSSS-Single Seriously Still Searching grin grin

BTW, na who zone us together? Which zone? and to do wetin?

@denzel2009

Congratulations bro. Happy Suffering married life!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by queensmith: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
ive said it before ill say it again- nl is a fckin dangerous place! fckin dangerous!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tollu: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
Talk about a resurrection grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by queensmith: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2012
lol! dont mind me! catching up on the expired gyst!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by freecocoa(f): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
Kai I will not forgive my school for fixing exams when this drama was on,see all what I missed. mscheeew.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ikamefa(f): 3:09am On Jan 31, 2012
ok whats the latest news?

did plati pay ?

inspired nko? what happened to all those heifers running after him
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

RRS Arrests 3 Robbers After Felabration In Lagos (Photos) / Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.