Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21645 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2010
jennykadry:

OMO IBO 01:52:56 PM Viewing the topic Sam Milla And His Baseless Allegations.

Some people get time ooooo grin grin
HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I no fit shout.

Madam, come follow me watch Man U vs Liverpool match.
Although, na half time e dey now sha.

LOL
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2010
So you are watching soccer and at the same time checking up on this thread

What a Nld addict you are
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2010
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Oya naaaaa,
Sorry, pele, ndo

Find another person bug abeg.
Meanwhile, you fit pray make Liverpool win this match??
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2010
Agaba:
Everybody is happy. At least there are loads of handlesto  rivet agaba with.

I did not want to say anything. I wanted to keep quiet  but I think like Saul said, my silence could be misinterpreted.

There are two allegations BB has been harping on and i have tried to address them before. I wanted to get a concrete evidence but I guess that is not possible.

1. I said she (BB) is jeny. Yes I said that but I accused her of that in the public. The accusation I withdrew also in public. If the mods can pull up the thread where Whitelexi was accused of being a serial flirt. I will point my posts out. For reasons she knows, I had stopped talking to her on YIM before then. BB I have not chatted with you again after the epistle you sent to me about london BBQ. If i said anything to you after the abuse on that thread, It was probably an offline and it was one-off. I do not keep YIM records. If you keep please bring it out. You said I said that you are Jenny on YIM again, what different does it make when I had said that on the forum.
As per getting Jenny to know I said something on YIM. I do apologise to Jenny for the mistake and also for repeating that on YIM.

2. She said I was talking to Damysa about Jenny.
This is the thread for all to see
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-467117.0.html

I referred to Jenny in not more than 3 posts. Unfortunately my posts have been removed with the curses that damysa and Jenny were raining against themselves.

In one of those posts I said 'Jenny again' or  Jenny in her element' or something like that.

In the another one, I referred to her as my ex-wife and asked  her that he should stop the fighting. It is possible I also advised damysa that she could not win Jenny in a  fight (not sure) on the thread. I remember her saying she would stop replying Jenny based on my advise. Everything I said on to Damysa was on the thread. I cannot remember saying anything negative against Jenny in those posts.

I do not know who Damysa is outside of that thread or nairaland.

Jenny posted immediately after two of my posts that referred to her. She never said a word.

I have asked Mukina to restore my post because they were harmless and  were deleted with everything that was related to the fight. I asked because I thought it would still be in the hard disk  like my eyecandy  thread   but she said deleted is deleted.

You can check my other posts in the thread and see how I was not advising the woman correctly.

Is this a case of ' give a dog a name and hang him'

I will appreciate it if you can accuse me correctly. If search well, you will find one that is a correct accusation. I am not in any way near perfect. You do not have to waste your energy formulating something that is not there.

I do not know it is a crime to have a different opinion.

Agaba you sabi lie shocked It would have been better if you had stayed away and not return to this thread, now you are lying and squirming, and trying to wriggle yourself out of the hole you dug for yourself in with your rabid mouth like that of a fishwife, i fear you oh, shou i nefa sabi say male tatafo dey exist too oh, wharrashame embarassed

Why are you reasoning like a fish? You said i was Jenny only on YIM if you said i was Jenny in public on NL, would i not have simply directed her to your post undecided KMT angry I will come back and answer the first issue when i have time to dredge up the thread, then you will point out when you told me i was Jenny as you are now lying to have done angry

Re the second issue;
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-467117.160.html#msg6496521

Chaircover saw the posts and commented, OAM4JENNY was also on that thread, and the above link was where Mukina2 cleaned out that thread, at least this 3 people can't lie before their most High God and Allah and Amadioha and Sango, not to have seen Damysa's comment addressed to Jenny that "Agaba and co advised me to stop talking to you and told me you have no husband and are on your second husband and are this, that and that". And that was the reason i went into that thread and pulled Damysa up, and posted that if she was a Mother, she would be concentrating on finding out who was molesting her daughter, rather than indulging in mindless gossip and drivel with agaba, which Mukina deleted too. WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION - WHO IS LYING BETWEEN YOU AND HER undecided I KNOW THE ANSWER THOUGH cool   

Again if you look at this link below from Chidisville pointing out insults from you Agaba, u nor get shame undecided Na only you be the first and only male nairalander who dey dabble in insult and gossip, na so you jobless reach undecided Shame on you embarassed
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-467117.128.html#msg6298876

I dey go come una hia angry cool cool cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2010
Pataki:

Busy_body said you accused her she is Jenny on YIM. ''Yes or No.'' If No, does that mean Busy_body is a bloody liar whose account should not be taken into credit here?

Busy_body what say ye?? Agaba has spoken. Are you lying from your teeth as well? tongue

Sharappp!

Sharrap dia, because Gestapo appointed you as a one-time agbero to be the one to throw the naija style stinger to deflate Chaircover's tyre because it looks very likely she is going to try and fayawo that car through the bush, we no fit hia word again grin Berra stop talking to your ex-boss Sam Milla and disrespecting him like that tongue cheesy grin cheesy

Sam Milla:
My kind of girl. Very brave,  Shoot at sight. I am right behind you.  cool

embarassed Ha, that reminds me. . . its that time to say the Lord's prayer. . .

##Our father, who art in Heaven
    Hallowed be thy name
    And lead us not into the path of those who will lead us into temptation
    Forever and ever, Amen cool##

Praise the Lord, hallelu, hallelu oh grin cool cool cool

What was this thread about again lipsrsealed Dafidi should know, he is the only one who has been posting on-topic since, even on the previous thread too sef lipsrsealed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2010
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2010
chaircover:

I've tried t keep out of this, hoping all this will die down, but since my name has been mentioned I have no choice but to say something

BB is right, Damysa did mention something about the mods, agaba and Jenny and husband in the same post on the "husband is a serial raapist thread".

By then the thread was quite confusing especially with the insults flying backwards and forwards between Jenny & Damysa; most of which was about bestiality & to be honest I don't think anyone could work out what was the truth or what was an insult and I responded that if indeed mods were takign sides, then that was wrong.

I think Damysa is in the best position to confirm what exactly she was talking about when she mentioned Agaba & the mods

Ehn hen, you see agaba, thanks jare Madam Chaircover, I even forgot she mentioned the Moderators too. I also remembered you kept asking about the welfare of the daughter over and over and over again in posts after posts after posts, but Damysa was stalling and somehow sidestepping you undecided Anyway, it is hard to be rational in her shoes sha, i for don commit murder cheesy

chaircover:
p.s managed to get the car through the bush & the car is now sitting on my drive. Registration number SCA 1 MS has now been attached. Care for a test drive anyone?

Pataki, you have lost your job with Gestapo before you had even started cheesy See ya life grin Berra come out of the closet with OMOIBO and you two go and get married, and as the woman in the relationship, you would not have to work, i heard OMOIBO is very hardworking and he will spoil you rotten, inside out too cheesy Be ready to face your rivals Tpia, Jennykadry and Michelin89 though, they have been gagging for his attention and have been harbouring hopes of becoming MRS OMOIBO, he is the only one that can make them go gaga and putty in his hands, so they will not be too pleased with you grin grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Yes, but no, but yes, but no, but yes, but no, but . . . okay, i'm leaving, na my ipako and ogo and back of my dunlop slippers you dey see so embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2010
Please define the following:
1. Fishwife
2. KMT

lol @ fayawo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

1. Fishwife
2. KMT

fishwife,

@busy_body

The person who is insulting me is the person who created this topic with my username.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 1:52am On Sep 20, 2010
Busy_body:

Agaba you sabi lie shocked It would have been better if you had stayed away and not return to this thread, now you are lying and squirming, and trying to wriggle yourself out of the hole you dug for yourself in with your rabid mouth like that of a fishwife, i fear you oh, shou i nefa sabi say male tatafo dey exist too oh, wharrashame embarassed

Why are you reasoning like a fish? You said i was Jenny only on YIM if you said i was Jenny in public on NL, would i not have simply directed her to your post undecided KMT angry I will come back and answer the first issue when i have time to dredge up the thread, then you will point out when you told me i was Jenny as you are now lying to have done angry

Re the second issue;
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-467117.160.html#msg6496521

Chaircover saw the posts and commented, OAM4JENNY was also on that thread, and the above link was where Mukina2 cleaned out that thread, at least this 3 people can't lie before their most High God and Allah and Amadioha and Sango, not to have seen Damysa's comment addressed to Jenny that "Agaba and co advised me to stop talking to you and told me you have no husband and are on your second husband and are this, that and that". And that was the reason i went into that thread

and pulled Damysa up, and posted that if she was a Mother, she would be concentrating on finding out who was molesting her daughter, rather than indulging in mindless gossip and drivel with agaba, which Mukina deleted too. WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION - WHO IS LYING BETWEEN YOU AND HER undecided I KNOW THE ANSWER THOUGH cool   

Again if you look at this link below from Chidisville pointing out insults from you Agaba, u nor get shame undecided Na only you be the first and only male nairalander who dey dabble in insult and gossip, na so you jobless reach undecided Shame on you embarassed
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-467117.128.html#msg6298876

I dey go come una hia angry cool cool cool
This is exactly the reason why I asked  Mukina to restore the thread first. Anyone who knows damysa should ask her to come and say If i talked to her on yim or the thread.

The truth is that I know what I said, you can say anything BB. You can make up whatever comes to your mind but i will not lie to to  get out of anything esp on nairaland. I face my mistake and accept it.

Please bring your YIM post you saved.
I accused you of being jenny on that thread. Even jenny saw it and asked me to stop the joke. And one of you special friends (names withheld) told me that I was wrong.
And if possible you know the thread where you cursed the leaving day out of me grin like you are doing now. 

Funny, anything I say will be twisted. I posted that thread before you and my posts apart from ones deleted  are also there.
And like i said, whatever i said about jenny was there and Jenny posted after me. I cannot comment exactly on what i said, but I am sure I did not say anything malicious against Jenny. And I am sure I did not mention anything concerning husband to damysa on that thread. it depends on how Damysa interpreted it or may the 'co' on agaba and co told her about husband. But to you, it has to be from agaba since you must find a reason to slate him.

Why are you crying more than Jenny?

If the threads I mentioned could be resurrected, this stories will be laid to rest. But for now, you are on the side of the crowd and whatever you said is true especially against agaba who dared to have a different opinion.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 1:55am On Sep 20, 2010
ib
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 20, 2010
Judging by this thread and subthreads of the "Nneka Miran Anyanwu (Platinumk) Scammed Inspired_m of $14k" thread, one can only assume that some men gossip as much as women. Oga o.

Anywaz, let's all set aside our swords and firebrooms.

[s]And, may God punish the next person that dares to buzz me on YIM. All these YIM convos and ppl trying to humiliate others by posting whatever they told them in confidentiality on YIM/Phone, wow![/s]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ifyalways(f): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2010
@GESTAPO,If my replies bother you so much go fry sand chop.Ewure Ijebu!!!!
You lot of shameless and jobless things wud go gosip on YIM then come here with your ridiculous assumptions
As for that other YIM wh.ore that has been self-servicing with my username  cheesy your witness has come oh and where did she say that i was on that una Dansy thread?
Awon Oshis.
If not for amebo what wud concern Ifyalways with whatever Agaba said on NL or YIM,abi i register for NL same day as Agaba
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

1. Fishwife
2. KMT

Kiss my teeth
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2010
Na wah! NL is now turning to a battle ring.

I'm a bit curious, is this all for fun or do people just love to fight in public
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by johnterry4: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
pataki,behave urself na.why are u fighting everyone.kai,miscreants plenti 4 nairaland
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

I'm a bit curious, is this all for fun or do people just love to fight in public
It is fun to make one look bad for a revenge.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Dark1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2010
agabaI23:

It is fun to make one look bad for a revenge.

shocked shocked shocked

Care to expatiate! Btw, any update on the Plat fiasco? Sam Milla's hallucination? Enuff tatafo for this site, I swear! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
Busy_body:

Pataki, you have lost your job with Gestapo before you had even started cheesy See ya life grin Berra come out of the closet with OMOIBO and you two go and get married, and as the woman in the relationship, you would not have to work, i heard OMOIBO is very hardworking and he will spoil you rotten, inside out too cheesy Be ready to face your rivals Tpia, Jennykadry and Michelin89 though, they have been gagging for his attention and have been harbouring hopes of becoming MRS OMOIBO, he is the only one that can make them go gaga and putty in his hands, so they will not be too pleased with you grin grin grin
Sharap dia! Look at this JennyTracy of London. Well known amongst London Met, well known along the streets of Barking, well known all around East London. Now you have brought your street gangsterism to the cyber world. U no dey tire? grin

OMO OBO is nothing but a nagging ''she-man''. Ewwww, what a repulsive anumanu. cheesy Last I checked of myself, I only do proper women. Not men or ''she-men''.

So I will pass on your gay talk abeg.

johnterry4:

pataki,behave urself na.why are u fighting everyone.kai,miscreants plenti 4  nairaland
And pray, who is this headless nit wit of a fowl now? Oh! Are you not the same dolt opening a thread a while back, asking for how you can be popular on nairaland amidst several other numbskull threads? You think engaging Pataki is your gateway to fame? undecided

Na your ''idi-ile'' be miscreants.  cry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by dbigrod(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
mumu,what makes u think dat u are famous on nairaland?your mates are in the office using your head to make money while u can only use your airhead to insult everyone on nairaland.eediot.such a low life nobody.haba,how many people have u yabbed today?omo ibo,sam milla, and co.go get a job and get busy,foooooooouuuullll
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
d bigrod:

mumu,what makes u think dat u are famous on nairaland?your mates are in the office using your head to make money while u can only use your airhead to insult everyone on nairaland.eediot.such a low life nobody.haba,how many people have u yabbed today?omo ibo,sam milla, and co.go get a job and get busy,foooooooouuuullll
Another dim wit comes along. Welcome! Just when you think they are over. Another waste of sperm who unfortunately knows how to type comes along. I will so choose to harangue whomever I want. If it bites your ''craw-craw'' brain, go get an orange and make your third leg busy! Silly brain dead child.

My mates are in the office, where am I? Cyber-cafe? grin Apoda eniyan. With your kind of username, why bother hold a discourse with you?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2010
LWKMD
Yayyyyyy Pataki is back.
Welcome back ese.

Pataki, lets play a game. This game will be called ummmm ‘The Nairaland Blatherskite/Addict Freak Show’
Madam Jenny can join at time.
Lemme know you guys think.

meanwhile, Bigrod and Johnterry . . . .
You guys should leave Pataki for me.
Pataki and I no start today. We've known each other for a while. No be so Pataki??
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by dbigrod(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
[size=13pt][b]i dont need to derail this thread any further.just heed my advice.go get a job and get busy.imagine a guy engaging in fight everywhere.u are a disgrace to the guys in nairaland.people like u are the reason y women here say we are no gud.puerta[/size]

@omo ibo,
the guy is on every page attcking everyone.haba,he shld grow up na.he should behave like a man.[i]me feel say na women dey fight anyhow[/i]is he seeking attention or what? abi,im dey find babes for here.the virgin no want make we read anything on nairaland but fight.fcukit[/size]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
OMO IBO:

LWKMD
Yayyyyyy Pataki is back.
Welcome back ese.

Pataki, lets play a game. This game will be called ummmm ‘The Nairaland Blatherskite/Addict Freak Show’
Madam Jenny can join at time.
Lemme know you guys think.

Sorry dude, am too engaged for most games now. The only games I play these days very well are Chess and Sudoku. Last I remembered of these kinda games, it is not for slow thinking kinda fellows as you. tongue

So go look for ya kind to play your nairaland games. grin

Tata.

d bigrod:

i dont need to derail this thread any further.just heed my advice.go get a job and get busy.imagine a guy engaging in  fight everywhere.u are a disgrace to the guys in nairaland.people like u are the reason y women here say we are no gud.puerta
Note this from me!

I do not seek to belong to your guys on nairaland. So carry your self seeking nauseating approval body to the fetid gutters. I would so choose to be whomever I want online. If it gases your dead brain cells that much, go and seek self help or better still self destruct. What a dunce. Suddenly you expect me to be a coward and shut my gob for a cretin as you or any other on the forum? With a user name as yours, do you think you bear any level of responsibility to your addlepate personality?

Heed your advice? What a heap of applesauce! Whatever women say of you is your cross not mine.

Such an irritating dingbat!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2010
OMO IBO:

meanwhile, Bigrod and Johnterry . . . .
You guys should leave Pataki for me.
Pataki and I no start today. We've known each other for a while. No be so Pataki??
Leave them alone. I love when they come in their solidified moronic states. That way, I can while away my cyber cafe time. grin

These are not the first set of dunderheads that will insult me or look for my attention on the forum. So I am more than happy to flog them as they come. grin

As for you, your anumanu head is too thick. tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2010
Pataki:

Sorry dude, am too engaged for most games now. The only games I play these days very well are Chess and Sudoku. Last I remembered of these kinda games, it is not for slow thinking kinda fellows as you. tongue

So go look for ya kind to play your nairaland games. grin

Tata.
Oh c'mon on Pataki.
You are not going to do a runner now are you??
C'mon don't be  a wimp. Why bail on me now bruh.
By the way, you won't have to do anything. All i need is a 'yes' or 'ok' and the game wil be on. Trust me, it is pretty easy.

@omo ibo,
the guy is on every page attcking everyone.haba,he shld grow up na.he should behave like a man.me feel  say  na women dey fight anyhowis he seeking attention or what? abi,im dey find babes for here.the virgin no want make we read anything on nairaland but fight.fcukit[/size]
LOl
O boy, calm your nerve. I know wetin you mean.
Pataki other sobriquet na 'point and flop' . . . . . Isnt it Pataki??
If you let the guy bully you na so e dey be.
If you give am time now, him go crawl back into him shell then he go use the following line 'I have a file on you'.
No be so Pataki? LOL
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by dbigrod(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

thugs like pataki have turned our nairaland to a battle ring.

@pataki,i have said what i wanted to say.its left to u to grow up or continue to act like a 4 yr old.cant continue to exchange words with a low life miscreant like u.am sure i`ll come to this very page tommorrow and still see u moaning like a pregnant woman.ciao
{am out of here}
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
d bigrod:

thugs like pataki have turned our nairaland to a battle ring.

@pataki,i have said what i wanted to say.its left to u to grow up or continue to act like a 4 yr old.cant continue to exchange words with a low life miscreant like u.

{am out of here}

Reh reh reh! Keep on bleating like a cursed village goat. Like what you say affects my payslip. Low life miscreant? grin What a silly bum, you peeps pick up words from the dictionary and throw it around thinking you make sense?

Oku-igbe eniyan. embarassed

OMO IBO:

Oh c'mon on Pataki.
You are not going to do a runner now are you??
C'mon don't be  a wimp. Why bail on me now bruh.
By the way, you won't have to do anything. All i need is a 'yes' or 'ok' and the game wil be on. Trust me, it is pretty easy.
LOl
O boy, calm your nerve. I know wetin you mean.
Pataki other sobriquet na 'point and flop' . . . . . Isnt it Pataki??
If you let the guy bully you na so e dey be.
If you give am time now, him go crawl back into him shell then he go use the following line 'I have a file on you'.
No be so Pataki? LOL
Sharap there! Your own case was far different. I remember I vividly told you one Saturday morning like that, I would come back for you if I ever found the meaning of ''anumanu'' to be an insult to me.

Reason: I did not insult you from nowhere, I did not even know why you would call me anumanu and still be laughing and again, lying to my face that it is not an insult that day.

I had no Igbo speaking friends I could immediately ask, so I went on facebook, threw the word out for meaning to it and I was informed to its meaning. And since then, I have had a file on you. wink

As for the twats of JohnTerry and gerbil bigrod, I simply hand it to them; inanity is their motivation. Yours is too complex to define. grin

Sorry about the game you want to play, I would rather pass and proclaim you as the winner.

Tata. cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2010
Sharap there! Your own case was far different. I remember I vividly told you one Saturday morning like that, I would come back for you if I ever found the meaning of ''anumanu'' to be an insult to me.

Reason: I did not insult you from nowhere, I did not even know why you would call me anumanu and still be laughing and again, lying to my face that it is not an insult that day.

I had no Igbo speaking friends I could immediately ask, so I went on facebook, threw the word out for meaning to it and I was informed to its meaning. And since then, I have had a file on you. Wink

As for the twats of JohnTerry and gerbil bigrod, I simply hand it to them; inanity is their motivation. Yours is too complex to define. Grin

Sorry about the game you want to play, I would rather pass and proclaim you as the winner.
Tata. Cheesy
Oh damn, Pataki.
How you gonne do me like this.
You call me out then you fail to play the game??

Anyways, dude, i'm sure you have a 'JOB'. . . .right??
How resourceful are you to your employers if you keep coming back for a dose of Omo-Obo.
Listen, just incase you didn't know Omo-Ibo is 'jobless' and a Nairaland wind-up merchant.

On your best day, you are still no match for me at 'throwing darts'.
Just a thought!
LOL
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2010
OMO IBO:

Oh damn, Pataki.
How you gonne do me like this.
You call me out then you fail to play the game??

Anyways, dude, i'm sure you have a 'JOB'. . . .right??
How resourceful are you to your employers if you keep coming back for a dose of Omo-Obo.
Listen, just incase you didn't know Omo-Ibo is 'jobless' and a Nairaland wind-up merchant.

On your best day, you are still no match for me at 'throwing darts'.
Just a thought!
LOL
Are you really thick and this dense? I told you in plain English, I do not play games. You requested for a game of your choice and now you tell me I called you out and then failed to play the game? undecided

Well, whatever I do with my employers time ain't your business for real. Afterall, recession is still in the market so I am entitled to retain my job or get kicked out innit? wink

Good that you know your position in the nairaland board of affairs. What does your piece of information entail for me? undecided

I reckon I should be shivering in me boots right now, since OMO OBO (Monkeyyyy pikin) is very good at throwing darts and Pataki is no match for him.

Anumanu. cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2010
See old men behaving like kids. Na wa oh.

@ mods, can you pls ban them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem / Soldiers Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Zamfara, Capture One (photos) / Man Arraigned For Using Female Facebook Account For N1.5 Million Fraud(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.