Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story (175667 Views)

Devil's Son Loves Me - Feather's Stories / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
EPISODE 12

“You are gazing too much” Elizabeth slapped his shoulder

He jumped and looked back “Oh, Aunty Eliza” he was engulfed with the graceful look of the young girl who just stepped down from his taxi that he didn’t know when other passengers entered.

“I have told to stop calling me ‘Aunty Eliza” Elizabeth settled on the front seat

Mark smiled awkwardly “Auntie, watin happen to your car now, this one way you enter kabu-kabu” he looked out from his side of the window and saw a man crossing the road “Slaughter one chance!” he beckoned on the man

“Don’t worry Mark, I am paying for the front seat…my car is at the mechanic”

“Ah Aunty Elie…thank you o, e bi like say you know say that place no go enter another person” he said shyly. He connected two naked wires that hung loosely from the hole that was once the Ignition and the taxi coughed to life “Aunty my car no get AC o” he wheeled the car to the road

“So how long has this been going on” Elizabeth asked

“What? Aunty”

“Elder Walter’s daughter, I saw the way you looked at her”

“No ah Aunty, I just see am for road come say make I carry am…” Mark defended

“Shut up Mark, you know what I am talking about, you like her”

Mark didn’t answer, he drove through the round About and entered Rumuobiokani “Any Rumuobiokani Round-about?” he asked his passengers

“Yes o, before shell gate” the woman with two kids answered.

“I no get change o” he said as he examined the two hundred naira note given to him by the woman

“Find change na, na me go fine change for you before?” the woman blurted out angrily. Elizabeth brought some money from her purse, gave them to Mark and collected the change

“You don get luck, if na only me and you I for collect this your money go” he drove off.

By the time they got to Trans-Amadi, he has discharged all his passengers except Elizabeth “Aunty Elie, it’s not that I don’t want to answer your question, I dey shame say I like the girl but I no fit meet her people, simple say I no get money”

“Does she feel the same way for you?”

“Ehn…I think so, she was all over me earlier on, but I am not so sure now”

“What do you mean you are not so sure?”

“She tell me say Deacon Sotoye’s son don bring wine for her Papa, and they are expecting her to agree to the proposal…me I no get watin I go do again, I no get house I no get moto, na this my Kabu-Kabu be my priced possession”

“Mark, if this girl loves you so much, she will be willing to stay strong for you, the problem is you have not yet convince her that you are worth the wait” they have gotten to Slaughter and he parked at the Gas station by the right

“Auntie Elie… I don’t try o, I have tried well well, I dey even pray make she get belle sef, at least her people no go get choice…”

“So both of you have been…”

“Ehn… we no dey plan am, but by the time she go land for my house, our body go dey do somehow somehow, we no go know when we enter work again…”

“Anyway, no woman wants to enter into marriage where she is not certain of financial stability, you have to show her that you can be that man she can rely on”

“What will I do now, this my taxi work, na small small money dey come inside…I no dey even get better money way I go use take her out to those big places”

“Mark, she may not need to be taken to big places for her to be convinced, make her see how hard you can work, allow her plan with you, if possible bring her into your little investment”

“…Which investment? I no get anything o, na the small small Akawo way I dey do, by this December, I go fit get money way I go use buy another taxi”

“That is what I am saying, let her know these things, and go closer to her family as well, do no alienate yourself entirely” Elizabeth checked her time, “Mark make I dey go, before them go buy the feed finish”

“Where you dey go buy am? I fit drop you Aunty”

“No mark, this is your rush hour, you need to work”

“Thank you Aunty, I didn’t know you are this nice o” He laughed. She looked at him, smiled and nodded “Ehm Aunty…” He stepped out of his taxi

“What is it again Mark?” She almost regretted engaging him in a discussion, she needed to start going

“That Soldier man, the one that played the keyboard in church for you…”

“Hm..hmm?” he got her full attention

“Ehm… he said they will be having officer’s party this Saturday…and he…and he wanted to invite you but you…ehm…he wasn’t sure you would want to hang out with him”

“And he told you this because you are his what?” She was almost angry at both of them for discussing her

“No vex Aunty, we didn’t discuss any more thing about you o…I am sorry …” Mark said

“So what else did he tell you about me?” She asked, forgetting that she needed to hurry “You know what mark, I think I have to agree for you to drop me off” Mark smiled and nodded

“So?”

“nothing o…just that I think he would have really love you to come”

She looked out of the window, at the cars that moved faster at the opposite direction, at hawkers hustling, at women sampling their wares, at two mad people, a man and a woman smiling at each other shyly “Did he tell you why I said I wouldn’t make it?”

“No…” Mark spat on the road “Aunty…I think he likes you”

“Am I supposed to jump up in excitement because of that?” she asked, mark looked at her but said nothing. “Stop me here Mark, this is the shop” she pointed, before she got down, Mark tried again

“He is a good man…”

“Did he pay you for this?” Mark shook his head but said nothing “Mark” she called

“Hmm”

“Here” she slammed two one thousand naira notes on his dashboard, he tried to protest but she smiled “Thank you so much Mark” she opened the door and walked to the store.

Chike waited for her for about two hours, darkness was already creeping in and he was getting worked up, he kept looking at his watch and tapping on his steering wheel. He was about to drive off when he saw her car and relaxed. He waited for her to drive in before he came out of his car and followed.

“You kept me waiting”

She jumped off her skin at the voice “God!” she exhaled “Chike you scared me, what are you doing here and how did you get my address?”

“It’s not important how I got to know this place, I have been waiting for you for hours and you are not even excited to see me” she unlocked the door, pushed through it with her shoulder as her hands were full, he followed.

He had the urge to push her to the wall and tear off her clothes, having her there and then would be the most amazing thing that would happen to him, but; “Elizabeth we need to talk” he said rather. Her house was bigger than where she was years back when they were still dating,

“Hmm, about what?” she handed him a glass of water and sat

“About us…you see, I really didn’t want to leave you just that…” she watched him battle with what to say next “See, I made a mistake and I am so sorry”

“I have forgiven you long ago Chike, and have equally forgotten about whatever it was we had, there is nothing to be sorry About” she chewed some cashew nuts

“That is the problem Lizzy, you can’t forget what we had…I don’t want you to forget” he stood from the chair and advanced towards her

“Okay…” she said slowly “I don’t get what you are driving at right now Chike”

“Oh you will understand…my sexy Bitch, you will…when I remind you the fire that burns within you for me…”

“Hey! Chike, don’t you ever use that name on me again, don’t you ever in your miserable life call me that! And don’t come closer to me” Chike
threw one step “I say not one more step!” she was scared, alone and with no defense, he could do anything to her

“See… we can work thing out, you and I, Lizzy I am dying for you, I will explode if I don’t touch you again, please help me get back my life” he felt he needed to convince her more “I will make sure both of us enjoy each other, you know how it used to be…the passion…the f*ck…” he closed his eyes and visualized it “Lizzy please...”

“You are mad Chike! What of your Wife, your family!”

“If you want to save my marriage and my family, you have to agree to this, let me F*ck you even if just once…I can then concentrate and build my family…”

“What are you talking about?”

“I can no longer make love to my wife without thinking about you, since the day I saw you in the mall, I couldn’t touch my wife, all my desire has been you, to hold those boobs, to slap your ass…Lizzy please…”

“Chike you disgust me, you are terrible…in fact you are mad! What am I now? A prostitute? Get out of my house…get out or I call my fiancée and you know what that mean”

He laughed hysterically “You think I don’t know? I saw both of you that day, there is nothing going on between you two, cheap who*e, he may have come to your side because of the obvious” he ravished her body with his eyes “And must have left after one round or two, I am the only man who know how to treat you right, I am offering you this” he pulled his trousers down and brought out his rigid D*ck, I can make you feel good and forget about whoever he said he was…”

She cringed “Get out or I will call the police” it was an empty threat, and he knew it. Another thought came to her mind, she brushed him aside and made towards the door, before he could get back to his feet, she was out of the house, she ran towards the third flat ant bang at the door,

“A man is in my house…he wants to rape me”

When they got to her flat, the Man was already gone. Everything in the sitting room was as they were before, but when they got to her room; her bags where overturned, her cloths on the bed, her bag of lingerie emptied as if someone was searching for something in a hurry

He dialed her number severally with no responds, “maybe she has gone to bed” he taught. Still worried, he sent a message

‘How was your day’

‘didn’t hear from you all day, hope you are good’

‘called to say good night’

Chike sneaked to the bathroom with the lacy dirty pant, he sniffed the part that covers the vagina and threw his head backward in ecstasy like someone on narcotic drug, it didn’t take long, he got the arousal he desired to masturbated,

“B*tch…B*tch…F*cking B*tch!” he muttered as he ejaculated

7 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by moseph(f): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2019
This chike is a pervert. Tnx for the update
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2019
Chike is mad

Thanks for the update
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Nickymezor(f): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Great update Rosie, thanks
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by do4luv14(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2019
Ann2012:
Choke is mad

Thanks for the update

hanty wich kind vex you dey nah, soootttteeeeyyy you don change him name to CHOKE

abeg cool down ooo , make you no go put sniper for inside the sweet rice you dey cook for me ooo grin
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2019
do4luv14:

hanty wich kind vex you dey nah, soootttteeeeyyy you don change him name to CHOKE

abeg cool down ooo , make you no go put sniper for inside the sweet rice you dey cook for me ooo grin

No mind me jare
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2019
do4luv14:

Rice she dey cook for you? Lol
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by do4luv14(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2019
Rosemary33:
Rice she dey cook for you? Lol

yes nah , abi ah no go chop dis morning again
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by do4luv14(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2019
Ann2012:

No mind me jare

ahhh..... My mind don cool now,

make you no worri you hear,
BUBE go treat him bleep-up wella

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by skubido(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2019
Lobatan, won ti get chike ooo

OP tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2019
skubido:
Lobatan, won ti get chike ooo

OP tanks for the update

Werey ni

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Nwiboko26(f): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
I enjoyed d piece.make chike leave aunty Eliza biko

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Pinkfeet: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for the update op
chike is mad ooo
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ann2012:

Werey ni
werey big time o
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by queenitee(f): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Well well

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
EPISODE 13

“I can believe that imp have the nerve to show his face around you” Amaka offered her more biscuits.

“He did more than showing his face” Elizabeth sipped some tea “He scared the hell out of me” Amaka’s house was her heaven last night, she was too scared to sleep at her house. her neighbor offered their house but she didn’t want to discomfort the already overcrowded home, with four children, a brother from the husband’s side, two sisters from the wife’s side and the couple, the house was already a local government.

“He is a coward, a fool, what does he want from you?” Amaka sat with her cup of tea.

“I don’t know, he started off with telling me how he made a mistake of not marrying me, then he graduated into begging me for a Bleep or two…Amaka he pulled his pants and approached me with his…” she couldn’t say it, she almost choked as the image of last night came back

“Like I said yesterday, you have to calm down…” Amaka was as confused as her friend. She was worried when she got a call from Elizabeth at that time of the night, when it was obvious that her friend was crying over the phone, she was alarmed. Elizabeth was shaking like a wet leaf in harmattan when she led her inside, Elizabeth couldn’t say any word for almost first thirty minutes, she sat and rocked herself like a frightened child.

“You should report to the Police” Amaka suggested

“What do I tell them? That my ex has come back to haunt me with a demand for sex?”

“He broke into your house Lizzy?”

“I let him in Amaka…”

“He followed you in, and ransacked your room when you ran out! This is serious!”

Elizabeth weighed the suggestion “Do you think the police with act on this? What if he turns the case against me? What if he tells them that I am his side chick who…who…whatever…”

Amaka felt for her friend, it would be difficult to convince the police to take this case serious since they both dated “What of your Navy admirer?”

“What about him?” She swallowed and looked at Amaka

“He could help” Amaka picked the cups and went to the kitchen “He can offer you some protection and even help put this guy in his place”

Amaka came back to the sitting room

“He is not my watchdog; besides I don’t want to border anyone”

“He would have been glad to help; in fact, I am calling him right away” Amaka stood up

Elizabeth held her “No Amaka, please not now”

“Why? I don’t understand”

“He has a kind of Officer’s party to plan and attend this evening…I don’t want to distract him”

“What the f*ck! What is party compared to your life?”

“Amaka please, he actually invited me to this party but…I turned him down…I don’t think it will be wise to disturb him with my problem, he is disappointed already”

Amaka sat down and smiled “You said he asked you for a date in the Naval Base and you turned it down?”

“Not really a date but…”

“You are going for that party girlfriend” Amaka said with finality

“Amaka i can’t, he is no longer expecting me, besides, not in this my state, I am still in shock after what Chike did last night”

“Chike can go to hell and burn like fire-wood for all I care, girl…Chike cannot steal your groove. As for our Officer not expecting you, you are going to give him a surprise visit”

“Well, there is one major problem, I don’t have my cloths and I am not ready to go back to that house”

“Mirabel has good quality outfits, I was at her shop last Wednesday, you will pay her later…problem solved” Amaka saw the disbelief on her friend’s face and got serious “Lizzy, you need to get the scene of last night off your head, get your groove on! Go out there and have fun, don’t let Chike win by keeping you in fear and sadness”

Elizabeth knew it was useless arguing with Amaka “What can I do with you?” she asked

“Hm..hm, the question should be ‘what can you have done without me? And the answer is ‘nothing’” they laughed.

“Madam who you dey find”

“Ehm…Officer Ebube” she spoke to one the junior officers keeping watch at the gate

The officer muttered the name severally, trying to recall the name. he turned to the others and ask, one of them came closer to have a look at the lady looking for Officer Ebube

“Madam na you dey look for am?” he asked

“Yes” Elizabeth answered, getting uncomfortable as the older officer looked at her in thorough scrutiny

“Is he aware of your coming?”

“Actually, he invited me to the Officer’s party”

“Oh…Okay, but you would have called him so he can come out to pick you”

“Ehm…I have been calling him but he isn’t picking, maybe he is busy” she lied

The officer considered the excuse, he brought out his phone and dialed Ebube’s number with no response, he looked at Elizabeth suspiciously, he pushed his head inside the car and searched with his eyes “Oya open the booth!” he ordered. When he was satisfied he tugged at his shirt before he spoke “drive straight eh, to that round about, take the road by the right, you will see the Chapel, two houses after the chapel is the senior officer’s mess, that is the place”

“Thank you so much” she drove through the gate.

He was in a circle of his colleagues.... dancing ‘Able God’ and doing the ‘leg work’ when she came in, she searched the crowed, officers and their women, some sat and were chatting on top of their voices, trying to be heard amidst the loud music, some had drinks on their tables while few attendants paraded the hall with barbecued fishes and grilled meats.

It took her some time to sight him amidst the crowd, she has never been so nervous in her life like she was that evening, she noticed the lustful eyes and the hush comments about her, some bold ones among the officers were throwing open admiration on her.

“Sis who are you looking for” someone asked her

“Ehm, Officer Ebube sir…he is over there” she pointed at him

“Go over there and let him know you have arrived” the Officer suggested

“No no…, can you please tell him that someone is looking for him?” she smiled nervously

“Okay” the officer walked off.

She looked around the hall before her gaze settle on the powerfully built man who was the center of all the attentions on the dance floor, she was enjoying every move he was making with his body, his white body-hugged t-shirt tucked inside a navy blue thick combat trouser made he look so desirable. She saw the other officer whispered to his ears and pointed to her direction, she held her breath when he turned around and saw her.

He stood looking at her, and she waved, when he smiled, every doubt in her mind flew away. He hurried to where she stood, he was speechless, they both stood grinning at each other.

To say that he was surprised to see her was an understatement, he was overwhelmed, he couldn’t believe she was actually standing there, looking so beautiful yet so innocent like a child.

Her blue skin jean and yellow top, with a black ankle boot made her look so graceful, every curve was subtly visible, he knew he would be the envy of most of the officers in the hall.

She was nervous, he knew that. With the way she tapped her phone and her chest rose and fell with every heavy breath.

When she looked at him, every other person in the hall disappeared, he saw only her in that hall, she couldn’t hold his gaze, she looked down and bit her lips

“I can’t believe it; you are actually here!” he chuckled. She smiled and nodded. He tried to remove the jacket she had over her top but she resisted “Why?” he asked

She gestured with her eyes, looked around to remind him that others would be looking at her

“Them?” he asked, she nodded “I don’t care, you are here for me and I want to flaunt you?” he tried convincing him

“No Bube…I am uncomfortable” she held the Jacket

He had so much to say to her but didn’t know how to start, he laughed when he heard his name from some of his colleagues waiting for introduction, “Come” he took her hands and moved further inside the hall.

6 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for the good work
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by moseph(f): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by skubido(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2019
Rosemary33:
EPISODE 13

“the house was already a local government.

Lolzzzzzzzzzz

Equation go soon balance

Tanks a lot the update
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by skubido(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2019
Rosemary33:
EPISODE 13

“the house was already a local government.

Lolzzzzzzzzzz,,

Equation go soon balance

Tanks a lot the update
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by SkimpleD: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2019
‘House already a local government’

LeeMAoo grin grin

Rosemary, kill us with laugh o
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
EPISODE 14

“You are a good dancer”

They have walked few yards from the hall to his house, his happiness was infectious, he had pulled her into the circle of dancers and had danced around her until she was laughing so hard and had joined him in the dance.

“You are not bad yourself” he said, he had his hands clamped, to resist the temptation of taking her hands or wrapping his round her waist. The party was still in top gear when he led her out, he wanted to be alone with her, to have the time to admire the lady that has possessed his thought

“I am a terrible dancer, stop making me feel good about myself” Ebube laughed so loud that he drew the attention of some passers-by, she made the effort to remove her Jacket;

“Here, let me help you” he had wanted to do this since he saw her, to have an unrestricted view of her perfect curves. His fingers brushed her shoulders and her arm as he slowly eased the Jacket off her, she shivered, “Are you cold?” he asked as he hung the Jacket on his shoulder

“Hmm…no” she didn’t look at him

He gave her a side glace and cleared his throat as they resumed walking, the urge to hold her was so strong, and made him feel awkward “You are…” he cleared his throat again

“What?”

“Forget it”

“No, say it!”

“Thank you for coming” he said rather. How would she understand when he wanted to tell her how beautiful she was, would she be offended if had call her sexy? What perfect word would he have used to tell her how she made him feel, to tell her how he would have loved to have his hand round her waist and feel the rhythm of her backside while she walked; and that thing she does with her lips when she is shy, she didn’t know how he would have loved to hold her face and kiss her until both of them are breathless.

“That wasn’t what you wanted to say…” she accused

He laughed, “What do you think I wanted to say”

“I don’t know, you are the one that had something to say but chose to say something else” He laughed again and she continued “but thank you for giving me the opportunity to have fun, God! I have not had this kind of fun for a very long time…” He was pleased “And you…” she punched him softly on the stomach while laughing

He crouched in a fake pain and laughed at the same time “Ouch…” he held his stomach “What did I do”

“you are one crazy guy I have met all my life! Those dance moves where fire, man!” she was laughing with pure joy, he saw the sparkles in her eyes and the softness of her face, he was enjoying every minute of her being with him “you stole the show! Every lady in that hall was looking at you” she added

“and you know this how?” he asked

“I saw them, their eyes roaming all over you like hawks, if I was your girl I would have placed a ‘no trespass notice on you’”

He loved the sound of what she said “who said you are not my girl” he teased, she laughed but said nothing. They stood under a tree, their laughter gradually faded, and shyness came back on her, she wasn’t comfortable the way he looked at her “Can I hold your hands?” he asked softly, she nodded and licked her lips. She felt like a school girl on her first prom night

Her hands were so soft, her skin silky, he caressed the back of her palms “you are so beautiful Lizzy…” She knew he struggled to say those words “I have wanted to tell you this from the time you showed up, God! you are so beautiful that I felt like whisking you away to somewhere I can seat and look at you as long as time can give”

“Bube I…you…you are just saying those words because I am here, you think that is what I want to hear, but I know this…” she looked down at her body “…this is not the definition of beauty to many people, not even to me” her face dropped

He lifted her face with his finger, traced her curve with his left hand until his hand balanced on her waist “This Elizabeth, is beauty to me, you are everything I want”

She was drowning in his eyes, so attractive and alluring, she had girded herself for years from losing her emotions to a man again, but she wasn’t prepared for the turmoil going on within her. Like him, she didn’t want the moment to end, yet she was afraid to lead him on.

He dropped his hand and continued walking, she followed “We are almost there” he announced, shoved his hand in his pocket and brought his keys, he opened the front door of the Two-bedroom bungalow, and ushered her in, “welcome to my home” he said, hoping she would like it

“It’s beautiful” she said, admiring the sitting-room.

He took her to a sofa and sat her down “Let me pamper you, you are my guest” they both laughed “Wine?” he asked

“Water…we already had wine at the party”

“Okay your majesty…I will be back” his words made her smile

By the time he came in, she already removed her boot, he handed the water to her and his eyes caught the glittering of a gold Anklet. ‘why is this lady always doing things that turn me on’ he thought

She saw him looking at the Anklet, she wasn’t sure he would like it, most men don’t. in fact, Barry had torn one off her ankle once, when they were still dating, he called it ‘Juju’ and had warn her never to ware it around him again, but when Ebube squatted, looked up to her and asked
“Can I touch it?” her mind was relaxed. She nodded “Yes”

He was on one knee, he lifted her leg and placed it on one of his knees, he ran his fingers on the Anklet, allowing his fingers to brush on her soft skin, he heard her gasp and smiled within, “I love this on women” he massaged her foot consciously “And it looks so charming on you”

“How many women have you touched their Anklets like you are doing mine?” she found her voice and asked

“Not so many, I am not claiming to be a saint Lizzy, I have had relationships that went sore, though I have not had one in a long while”

She didn’t believe him but she didn’t say it out. He carefully dropped her feet and she stood up to drop the cup on top of the dinning, he watched her movements with fascination ‘she is beautiful, no doubt’

“do you cook?” she asked

“Yap…who doesn’t? my mom thought me well” he had his hand on his jaw, he was observing her

“Can I see your kitchen?” she was free and he liked it

“Sure, over there” he pointed

She disappeared into the kitchen, he was left to battle the desire that welled in him, she was busy opening cupboards, drawers and pot, she didn’t know when he walked up to her

“Sorry there is nothing in the pots” he was so close that she felt his breath on her skin

She gasped, turned to face him, with her buttocks partly on the kitchen table top, they stared at each other, the heat between them was so thick that it could burn anything

“Sh*t…” he muttered before he crushed her lips with his, with his hands on hers, he prevented her from stopping him. He pulled away after few seconds “I am so sorry Lizzy, I didn’t mean to do that” he sounded stupid, even to himself “I will wait for you in the sitting-room.

He was ashamed of what he did, so was her for yielding and even for being disappointed that he stopped. He turned to leave the kitchen but she called him back “Bube wait!” he stopped “Please come back” she pleaded

He didn’t trust himself to resist the hunger in him, but her voice was like a charm and he walked to her, she held his face and licked her lips as she gazed into his eyes “Please don’t do this Lizzy…I may not let you go…” she touched his lips with hers, teasing him with her tongue, “Jesus! Woman!” he exclaimed and grabbed the back of her head, he pushed her face closer and nudged his tongue inside her mouth, she moaned, he kissed deeper, tasting, sucking, licking and gave her lips gentle bites, he placed his palm on her back and crushed her breast on his chest, she moaned, he lifted her and sat her on the table top, “My babe” he muttered and seized her lips again.

She took as much as she gave, she drank from the fountain he gave and yet she desired more, when he left her lips and bent her head backward to nibble on her neck, she cried softly in pleasure. He traced the rings on her neck with his wet tongue “Bube…” she muttered

“Hmm” he massaged her ear lobes before he licked on them

“Oh f*ck!...Bube”

“I love the way you call my name Liz”

“Bube Please…” she was feeling the tingling in between her thighs and she knew she was dripping wet “Jesus help me” she muttered, her hand was holding his head.

Ebube heard her and pulled away abruptly “I am sorry Lizzy…” he didn’t wait for her to respond; he ran out of the kitchen.

She was gazing at the framed picture of his Daughter when he came back to the sitting-room, he had gone to the bathroom, allowed the cold water to help him settle the desire that was obvious, he didn’t know how she would see him after that day.

He stood by the door for a while and waited for her to say something.

8 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Drenimarcus(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
That was hot! Thanks for the update

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Lilly4endu(f): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Rosemary dear, keep the fire burning.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by crossfm: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
I will like to commend the writer of this great piece of art. I came across a post where a guy was criticizing this work but he wasn't constructive in his criticism. I might not be a professional writer or an editor but no one can convince me that this particular work is not a great work.I enjoy your work and always look forward to your updates. Just keep doing what you are doing and at the same time keep on improving on your art.
If we continue to wait to be perfect before we can write then we may never write.we can never allow what happened in the past where our fore father's failed to pass down their knowledge and thoughts down to the next generation or wait for the white men to dictate to us about our own philosophy and thoughts or even allow men like Hegel and co to tell us that Africa has no philosophy and thought.
Let us tell our story in Africa context if we can. Once again keep on keeping on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by SkimpleD: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
‘Bube’.....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 3:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Such encouraging words, I am so grateful crossfm. My desire is to get better and I must confess, Nairaland has helped me tremendously. I may not be a seasoned writer, but I know I will get there one day. Once again, Thank you
crossfm:
I will like to commend the writer of this great piece of art. I came across a post where a guy was criticizing this work but he wasn't constructive in his criticism. I might not be a professional writer or an editor but no one can convince me that this particular work is not a great work.I enjoy your work and always look forward to your updates. Just keep doing what you are doing and at the same time keep on improving on your art.
If we continue to wait to be perfect before we can write then we may never write.we can never allow what happened in the past where our fore father's failed to pass down their knowledge and thoughts down to the next generation or wait for the white men to dictate to us about our own philosophy and thoughts or even allow men like Hegel and co to tell us that Africa has no philosophy and thought.
Let us tell our story in Africa context if we can. Once again keep on keeping on.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2019
I'm so loving Lizbube

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2019
Ann2012:
I'm so loving Lizbube

Team #LizBube cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Smith06: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2019
Nice update. Rosemary fire on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.