Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story (175709 Views)

Devil's Son Loves Me - Feather's Stories / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Olabantu:
Caught you on the front page....you just have a way of writing that get some stuck for as long as you want....good one mam
Oh my goodness, I don't know what to say, I am humbled really
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
SkimpleD:
Why the deleted posts na
I don't know who is deleting posts o, maybe the admins. Was yours deleted?
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by SkimpleD: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Rosemary33:
I don't know who is deleting posts o, maybe the admins. Was yours deleted?
No, it wasn’t.

I was scared thinking it was a new update from you that was deleted.
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Kinghip(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is an interesting story
My love for fat girls no be here ooo
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ifypresh(f): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na dis kain story I dey like, ride on
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by kingBenedict: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na wa ooh... I no like to dey wait ooh....lovely story...

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
EPISODE 16

“Honey we need to talk”

That was the first thing she said to him immediately she opened the door and he came in. She was on purple free night gown which he was beginning to hate, hate would be a strong word if he said he hated her, but he has started to feel indifferent about her. Most times he felt like he shouldn’t have married when he did, at least he would be free to do anything.

Other times his revolving to whom he had become scared him, he had loved his wife the few years after marriage, then came the familiarity, they had relapsed into family routines and he had lost attractions for her.

“I told you I was on a holdup” he walked pass her and dropped his keys on top of the center table like he used to.

“It has been over two hours since you told me you are in a holdup, who stays in a holdup for over two hours in Port Harcourt?” she stood before him like a barricade

He stood for a while, she would soon lose him and he knew that would be very soon, he didn’t think he would have enough of Elizabeth once the chase would be over, he would have Elizabeth and would make sure she stays with him at all cost. His heart was already taking from Ada “I am not ready for this Ada, I had a bad day” he gently pushed her aside, yet she followed him

“That is all you say these days, before you complained about my work, you said I don’t make out time for you, now I have resigned just to make you happy and you are making me regret doing so” she blurted out

“I didn’t ask you to resign, you chose to, you can go back to the job and ask them to take you back for your own good” he didn’t look at her, he couldn’t. in as much as his heart was made up on another woman, he knew he couldn’t face Ada’s accusing tears

“Chike what did I do to you? where have I offended you tell me, I will apologies! Who is that woman that is taking you away from me? What is she doing that you think I can’t do?” he resumed walking “Tell me Chike! I can do anything she is doing, much more than her!” she tearfully shouted before he entered the room and shut the door.

He wished Ada would meet a good man, a man that would love her for the good woman she was and that she would decide to give him a divorce paper. he felt only pity for her now but he couldn’t help the desires that welled up his soul and consumed his breath. Elizabeth was his passion, his dreams, his bad habit, his perversion, the picture in his mind when he whacked off in his car before he entered his house that night.

He was shameless about it, he moved with her pant that intoxicated him with the arousing smell of Vagina discharge. His gate man had opened the gate for him and he drove like a mad man to the car park before he brought out the pant and massaged his erection with it. His gateman may be watching but he didn’t wait to confirm, he was exploding.

He stepped in the bathroom and turned the shower-head on, the water gushed with pressure that one would think it was capable of washing his pervasion away, rather it made him smile to the ideas he was nursing.

By the time he came out with a blue towel round his waist, Ada was already in bed. She didn’t bother informing him that food was ready, probably she has gotten tired of keeping food for him which always got cold and spoilt the next morning.

He loosen his towel and allowed it fell on the floor, he walked naked round the room before he selected a boxer-short and a shirt.

Amaka watched him without words, she loved her husband dearly, and he didn’t give her any sign of infidelity until few months ago, she didn’t know what went wrong. She felt the foam sank and knew that Chike has come to bed, she waited for him to say something but he didn’t, she turned her face, Chike had his back on her and had started snoring softly.

A sob escaped her lips, she took a sitting position, with her back on the bed rest, she wrapped her hands around herself. They have not had sex since the day he treated her like a common LovePeddler, she was scared to touch him, when she summoned courage to do so, he removed her hand “Not today Ada” he said lazily

“Chike please…it has been a while, I promise I will make you happy, I will do it any how you want it but please don’t say no to me” she pleaded

“I can’t Ada, I am sorry! I worked myself out today please”

She sniffed in the mucus that has gathered in her nose, she wanted him so much but he didn’t care, that wasn’t the first time. She allowed her hands strayed to her breast, she pressed her hard nipples and gave a painful but pleasurable moan, against the fear and the warnings in her heart, she took her right hand to her vagina and felt the wetness, as her finger brushed her clitoris, it sent a pleasurable feeling to her brain and a shiver to her body, she moaned again. She thought that he would be aroused by her moan but he didn’t give her a glance.

She withdrew her hand immediately from her Vagina and ran out of the room in pain and in guilt. She has not touched herself before, she felt unclean, “Forgive me lord…I don’t know what to do…this desire is consuming me by the day and my husband is not helping me” she cried as she sat, with her palm covering her face.

No matter how much she cried and the guilt in her heart, the need didn’t go away, she held the small pillow that was on the sofa, in between her laps, it aroused her the more as it touched her swollen Clitoris. Before she could stop herself, she was already rubbing the pillow up and down her wet pu*sy, as the pleasure became intense, she increased her tempo and robbed vigorously, then she held her breath and felt her muscles stiffened, and her vagina pulsated in orgasm.

Later she would seat in the bathroom naked, with the water pouring down her, she would cry as the guilt of what she did eat her up.

“They will be leaving in two weeks’ time”

“But why Captain Ebube? Why will his name be on the list?”

“Rear Admiral, your captain isn’t the only man going on this mission, it just happened that his name is on the list” Admiral Magu barked

“That captain is one of the best hands I have in Port Harcourt base!” Rear Admiral Dambo shouted back

“yet he failed on the Bonny mission! With the flimsy excuse of a sabotage!”

Real Admiral was shocked that the Admiral knew about the sabotage report, who would have told him? How did he know? Could it be… “Is that what this is about? The Bonny mission? Admiral sir, do you know anything about the alleged sabotage?”

“How dare you Dambo? How dare you look me in the face and accuse me of masterminding a sabotage? Have you forgotten your place? I could have you arrested and court-marshalled” Magu bellowed

“I am sorry sir” Dambo was suspicious yet decided to back out

“deliver these letters to him, they are to report to the headquarters on or before twenty fourth of May, they leave on the twenty- sixth”

Dambo accepted the letters with mix feelings “who else are you taking from my men” he asked

“Officer Aminu” the Admiral sat with satisfaction, he looked at Real Admiral Dambo and wheeled his chair from side to side.

Admiral Dambo couldn’t sleep that night in his hotel room, how would he deliver the heavy messages to the best of his men? A suicide mission to Somalia? A peacekeeping mission was what they called it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Hayome21(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Next please..................................
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by woky: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chike is a dreamer and pin in the a*s
Chai!! I pity him wife.

Thanks for the update..
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hayome21:
Next please..................................
grin grin, I know this one is short, but I promise you a good one tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Adesina12: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Rosemary33:
grin grin, I know this one is short, but I promise you a good one tomorrow

Better

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Emex100(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
chike now has freedom to lure Liz. thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Emex100(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
chike now has freedom to lure Liz. thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by mychiveous(f): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Emex100:
chike now has freedom to lure Liz.
thanks for the update
Whose side are you on? Chike was the one who left Liz to go and marry someone else.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Pinkfeet: 12:12am On May 01, 2019
Thanks for the update.

keep it up.

chike need deliverance oooo , I think he need to see pastor or psychologist to solve his problem .

I hope ebube will be save, this one they are sending him to Somalia.

Elizabeth you better be watching your back because person dey follow you oooo.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 2:59am On May 01, 2019
Thanks for the update

Chike is raving mad, pls keep my Lizbube strong and intact

Happy new month

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 6:08am On May 01, 2019
It's my birthday guys, celebrate with me cool cool

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by chrisking125(m): 6:21am On May 01, 2019
Rosemary33:

Happy Birthday girl...... Enjoy your day....
Have fun
Lol drop at least 1 chapter so we'll celebrate with you...

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by queenitee(f): 6:32am On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday rose, may the good Lord bless you forever, you are blessed.

Btw, can we be romantically involved already grin wink smiley

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by mychiveous(f): 7:13am On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday Rosemary. I wish long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Fijumokesayo(f): 7:26am On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday to you Darling, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Emex100(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2019
am on Bube's side biko

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Emex100(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2019
mychiveous:
Whose side are you on? Chike was the one who left Liz to go and marry someone else.

am on bube's side. just kinda like chike with his mischievous fantasy
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Emex100(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2019
Rosemary33:

Go girl
its your birthday...... wish you all the goodness of another 365days to come. Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 7:32am On May 01, 2019
Rosemary33:

Happy birthday sweetie, wishing many more years in good health and wealth. May Almighty God increase your wisdom and knowledge. Blessings fall on you plenty kiss

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by nablat201(f): 7:40am On May 01, 2019
hapi bday dearie llnp

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Nickibeauty(f): 7:55am On May 01, 2019
Happy Birthday Rosemary33 age gracefully and more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Nickymezor(f): 8:11am On May 01, 2019
Happy bufday dear, may all ur heart desires come to fruition... Long life n prosperity

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by crossfm: 8:29am On May 01, 2019
Rosemary33:
happy birthday dear,wishing you enless joy.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by skubido(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2019
Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by woky: 9:17am On May 01, 2019
Rosemary33:
Happy birthday dear..., wealth, Health and long life I wish you. smiley

more ink to your pen wink

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Smith06: 9:20am On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday to our great writer. Wish you long life and prosperity, may God continue to guide your path

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.