Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story (175833 Views)

Devil's Son Loves Me - Feather's Stories / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by woky: 9:33am On May 01, 2019
skubido:
Nawa ooo
wetin sup bro ??
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by SkimpleD: 9:40am On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday Rosemary33.

May your bank of knowledge be continually filled and I pray your gift of writing single you out for recognition!
cool

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 10:28am On May 01, 2019
skubido:
Nawa ooo
why are you nawaring undecided
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 10:30am On May 01, 2019
Thank you so much all of you, you don't know how special you make me feel. As for a chapter, sure I will post one today
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Drenimarcus(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday rosie, God bless you
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 10:31am On May 01, 2019
queenitee:
Happy birthday rose, may the good Lord bless you forever, you are blessed.

Btw, can we be romantically involved already grin wink smiley
Romantically involved, chai! This one sweet me special
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by do4luv14(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2019
Rosemary33:
Romantically involved, chai! This one sweet me special

ah..... Wetin ah dey hear sooo......,
no try am oooo,

HAPPY SUPER DUPER CHOCOLATE birthday sweetie age gracefully.....
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by woky: 11:08am On May 01, 2019
Rosemary33:
Thank you so much all of you, you don't know how special you make me feel. As for a chapter, sure I will post one today
* dancing zanku ontop transformer grin grin
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ifypresh(f): 11:37am On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday rose mine is tomorrow
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by kingBenedict: 11:39am On May 01, 2019
Rosemary33:
It's my birthday guys, celebrate with me cool cool
Happy birthday...wish you the best in life...
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Lilly4endu(f): 1:21pm On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday ma
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by skubido(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2019
woky:
wetin sup bro ??

Nothing joor

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by skubido(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2019
Rosemary33:
why are you nawaring undecided

Lolzzzzz, nothing ooo

Venue oooooo
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Michelle55: 5:11pm On May 01, 2019
Happy Birthday month mate... smiley Age gracefully dear.
Tomorrow is mine kiss
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Hayome21(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2019
Next Episode please...........

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by FortunateB(f): 6:22pm On May 01, 2019
Happy Birthday Rose, wish you all the good things in this life.
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by OLAFIMIX(f): 6:22pm On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday sis
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by spiceybae(f): 9:33pm On May 01, 2019
hbd Rosey dear,God's choicest blessings rain on u..
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by moseph(f): 9:33pm On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday rosy
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Pinkfeet: 10:08pm On May 01, 2019
Happy birthday to the genius

�������
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Adesina12: 11:39pm On May 01, 2019
Rosemary33:
It's my birthday guys, celebrate with me cool cool

Happy birthday dear
Wish you long life and prosperity
Sweet popcorn for you
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by BBB1214: 9:08am On May 02, 2019
Abegggggggg
Na beg i dey begggggoooo

Let d update roll in Niko Ooo

Seeas until hang my leg for outside ooo
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 10:51am On May 02, 2019
So sorry, my family got hold of me throughout yesterday, that was why i couldn't open the laptop.

happy birthday to today's celebrants, may your day be beautiful and exciting
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 10:56am On May 02, 2019
EPISODE 17

“What are you doing here?”

“Can I come in?”

Clara looked him up and down, considering whether to let him in or not, she decided on the formal. For all she knew, he may had come to give her good news, maybe he has considered coming back to her after all, she smiled and opened the door wild for him.

She saw the way he looked at her un-kept and stuffy room, like it would dent his Immaculate White Navy uniform. She lifted the torn curtain and tied it to a knot, and pushed the only window in the room open for ventilation “This is all I could get with the little money I have, you know how expensive renting a house is these days” she said awkwardly

Ebube nodded and carefully sat on a wooden chair “How are you Clara?” he asked.

Elizabeth brought the suggestion “Go and see her, settle your differences … how long will you bear grudge for a woman who made a mistake?” Elizabeth had said

“I am not bearing a grudge for anyone…and it wasn’t a mistake” he defended stubbornly

“Okay, it wasn’t a mistake, but you have to set her free…”

“What do you mean ‘set her free’? she left on her own, she gave me a divorce paper! She turned her back on me when I pleaded for her to stay! How then am I the one to set her free? She is free already” he had almost gotten angry at Elizabeth

But as he sat in that room, looking at the girl who couldn’t look back at him, she was fiddling with her fingers and looking from side to side as if she was searching for something, he knew he needed to tell her that she should let go of her guilt.

“I am fine…ehn, just managing” Clara replied “I heard you travelled to Bonny last month, your mother told me…I went to see Oma but…she refused me seeing her”

“Sorry about that” Ebube said

“Ehm…that’s Okay, it doesn’t matter now” she brushed her kinky hair with her fingers “I also wouldn’t have allowed my grandchild to come leave in a place like this if I was your mother” she added. She went to a cupboard by the bed and brought out two bottles of small Stout “Stout?” she offered. Ebube shook his head “Oh” she exclaimed in disappointment before she walked back to where she was seated “You used to like it” she opened one bottle with her teeth and had a long drink, “I didn’t know you are in town” she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand

“I came in earlier today”

She took the bottle again and drank a little “So why did you come to see me?”

“I was at your father’s house…sorry for your loss” he said

“Oh, I am trying to get over it” she said

“I am sorry you are going through what you are going through now” He didn’t know whether it was the right thing to say without making her thing that he was coming back for her.

She was shocked, she gripped the bottle for support “I don’t know Ebube, I am the one to be sorry” she finished the content in a gulp

“I came to tell you that I have forgiven you” he saw her eyes lightened up “You should move on with your life…I have moved on” she trembled and he noticed

She opened the second bottle and drank “There is another woman” it was a statement

“There was never ‘us’ Clara”

She drank and nodded “What of our daughter? Can’t we try again because of her?”

“You know it won’t work between us again, Omalicha will understand when she grows up”

She nodded continuously while her eyes roamed round her room, it has shrunken in size and she felt trapped. Ebube pitied her, at thirty, she looked like a child than a woman

“You could go back to school you know” he suggested

She gave a laughter mixed with despair “I can’t” she drank “I cannot afford it even if I want to”

“I am not promising anything but I think you can if you want to, you can start a business which may fund your education…that is if you want to” when she picked the bottle again to drink, he added “And you have to clean yourself up and stop drinking”

She dropped the bottle but not without defense “Who are you to tell me how to leave my life?” she retorted

Ebube didn’t answer her but went ahead to set his offer before her “You were once a seamstress; I believe that you can find your feet there if you will have a refreshing course on it…”

“I am not doing that laborious work again” she cut in, but he ignored

He brought out a Cheque from his pocked, scrambled something on it and placed it on the table before her “I don’t know what you want to do, but this will help you establish a little thing” he straightened his cloth “You can go back to school later if you want to” when she said nothing, he picked his forage cap and made for the door

“So this is it? What of Omalicha? I still have custody…” she said behind him

“Not for long, the court will readily revoke the custody if they know you are as unstable as you are now” he answered

He waited for her to say something more, when she kept mute, he opened the old wooden door

“Ebube!”

He stopped

“Thank you…your forgiveness means so much to me”

He placed his cap on his head, looked at her and gave her an encouraging nod, he stepped outside and surrendered his face for the sun to bath it. He was free and a happy man now

“Babe” he spoke to his woman on the phone “It is done, thank you so much…love you…of course I will, naughty girl…Lizy stop!...Okay” he felt like heaven was coming down on him.

Clara watched him leave before she picked the cheque, four hundred thousand Naira, with her name on it, she lay on the bed and cried in gratitude and in regret.

That night she didn’t go back to the bar, when Papa Ochuko called, she lied that she was sick. She wasn’t surprised when he showed up in her house, she hadn’t the will to turn him down yet, so he bleeped her while she watched two Wall geckos that were fighting on her ceiling.

“Daddy can I come to ‘Pot acut’ with you?”

“not yet darling, it’s not yet time”

“But I wanna”

“Not now”

“I wanna…” the child broke down in tears

Her grandmother lifted her up and placed her on her old laps “It’s okay love, you will go to Port Harcourt when daddy is ready to get you a big dog that will be playing with you” the old woman said while she wiped the tears from the child’s face

She looked at her son who was busy with his food “She needs to be with you Ebubechukwu”

“I know mother, but I can’t help it, I will not give her the attention she needs, except you will agree to come to Port Harcourt as well”

“I told you why I can’t leave this place to Port Harcourt…”

“The same story every day, come and breath fresh air in Port Harcourt” He licked his fingers. The child has climbed down from the old woman’s laps and was seated close to her father who gave her a piece of fish.

“Ebubechukwu”

“Hmm”

“It’s been four years now and this child is in need of a mother”

Unlike before when he would have frowned and gave one excuse or another, he brought the soup plate to his lips, drained the soup in it and licked his lips

“Ebubechukwu, I have been saying this since last two years and you said you were working hard to make money, now what is going on?”

“Mother calm down” he smiled, when he saw the confusion on his mother’s face, he laughed “Actually mom, I met someone, a lady you will love”

“Daddy is she your girlfriend?” The girl asked innocently, with her mouth full. The two adults looked at each other and looked at the child who didn’t care. She swallowed and continued her analysis “Chuks my friend said that when a man meets a woman, they will become girlfriend and boyfriend, and then they will get married” she looked at her father “Are you going to marry her dad…and both of you will make more babies?”

He entered the administrative block of the Naval Base, after he came back from his trip three days later, he sensed the tensed atmosphere and the suggestive stares from some officers.

“The Admiral has been waiting for you, he said you must report to him this morning immediately you come” Abdul said while trying to catch up with Ebube who had his key slotted in the key hole

“Hope there is no problem” Ebube asked

“I think there is…the list of names of officers who will be going to Somalia is out, and it is rumored that your name is in it” Ebube stopped I shock

“How true is this rumor?” he asked

“I don’t know, but it has been going on since you left…maybe that is why the Admiral wants to see you”

His eyes left Abduls face to search those around them, he saw what he was looking for, confirmations

“I will be back” he left to meet the Admiral.

“You are to get your things together; you will be leaving with the chopper tomorrow morning to Abuja” The Amira said

“Sir but why? I barely survived the deployment to Libya Eight years ago, I lost my marriage because of that mission, why me now?” he was broken

“this is what you sighed up for son”

“What of the Army? It is their job to go for these things not ours”

“It is a joint force Captain, and don’t tell me what is and what is not our Job, I know that more than you do”

Ebube heaved a sigh, “What chance do I have” he asked solemnly

“Chance of survival?” Allah will decide, but then, it is not as bad as you think, there are others. Admiral Dambo fought not to be depressed by the situation too “You are one of the best men I have here, but when orders come from above, I can do nothing about it” he held Ebube on the shoulder.

Ebube accepted the Later, nodded and made for the door

“You have just tonight to get ready Captain”

He walked out, and met Abdul waiting “Sorry Man” Abdul said

“Who else is on the list?” Ebube asked

“That Junior Officer, Aminu”.

7 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by mychiveous(f): 11:31am On May 02, 2019
What kind of wahala is this now eh? Before Ebube come back from somalia, Chike would have suceeded in raping Elizabeth senseless.
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by do4luv14(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2019
Hmmm something is up,

its definitely a set-up to silent Bube and Aminu, cos they are the ones who suspect betrayal on that bonny mission
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by skubido(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2019
mychiveous:
What kind of wahala is this now eh? Before Ebube come back from somalia, Chike would have suceeded in raping Elizabeth senseless.

Abi ooo, but God will save Lizzy ooo

Tanks for the update
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by stanbillion200(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2019
Chike should go and throw a party.
If not for anything, but for the possibility that his fantasy was going to come through.
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
EPISODE 18

“When where you going to tell me?”

She drove like a woman who lost a child when she heard the news “He is going to Somalia to fight a war” Mark had said over the phone to her

“What are you talking about” she had asked Mark

“He got the letter today, he said he didn’t know how to break the news to you…”

“Jesus Christ!”

“Hello…Hello…Auntie Elie!”

She had abandoned the phone and sank on the bed like a useless tree that was cut down, she suddenly felt perspirations all over “Jesus! Jesus!! God!!!” she had screamed, without thinking, she picked her keys and ran out of the house, into the car, on her night gown and no slippers.

Someone else had opened his door for her, “Where is Ebube?” she had asked
“Excuse me?” The officer had asked

“Where is Ebube?” she barked before she set the tears that was welling in her eyes free. The officer pointed at the room without saying any more word, he left few seconds later.

Ebube opened his mouth and shut it, he lacked words to tell her

“When where you going to tell me that you are leaving me?” her voice was dangerously low

“Babe…”

She looked at the bed and saw his bag packed, with tears blinding her eyes, she made for the bag, pushed Ebube with her elbow as he rushed to hold her, filled with rage she unzipped the bag and started emptying the content while mumbling to herself angrily

“Lizzy please…”

She turned her fury at him, throwing the cloths, his toiletries and the bag itself at his, until he came close and held her “You want to go…you want to leave me, you want them to mock me Ebube” she threw her fists on his chest and cried

“I am sorry love…it is difficult for me too”

“Then tell them…” she looked at him in the eyes “Tell them you don’t want to go” Ebube shook his head “Tell them to find someone else, that…that…you can’t leave me…or anything…”

“You don’t understand” Ebube looked away from her

She held his face and forced him to look at her “Look at me goddamn it” she was trembling with anger and fear “Look at me and assure me that you are not going to leave, you will not agree to what they are asking you to do”

He looked at her, held her face, his heart beat with pain “I can’t” he whispered

“Arhh…” she threw her hands up in despair, clapped then on her laps and held her laps in a painful grip “I said it, I said it that this whole this was too good to be true, how can anything good ever come to me…”

“Stop it!” he barked at her, he held her from behind and shook her vigorously “Elizabeth stop!”

She was angry, tired and confused “how do I survive without you? how can I face life knowing that a part of me has been sent to death?” she was muttering

He turned her to face him “what do you thing is going on here?” he took her hand and placed it on his chest “How do you think I am feeling about this? You…my daughter…my mother…I told them about you” he laughed sadly and a sob escaped her lips “this is too much for me as well; I am only trying to be strong…please help me to be strong”

“I can’t…Bube I can’t”

“Please my love”

“What are you saying? I don’t even know how long you will be away; I don’t even know if you will remember me if you ever come back…”

He brought down his lips on hers and kissed her deeply “Don’t say that babe, please don’t”

“Make love to me Ebube” she searched his face

“Lizzy…no” he didn’t want to, not because he didn’t desire her, he didn’t want to take advantage of her, what if he didn’t come back? What if…

“Please Bube” she wrapped her hands round his neck

“You don’t know what you are saying Lizzy, you are emotionally unstable” he looked away from her.

She pushed his head down to her face, stood on her toes to meet his lips before she kissed him “Bube please” she kissed his cheek, his nose and his lips again

“What if I don’t come back?”

She looked at him for a while “then have a part of me before you go” she slipped her night jacket off her shoulder and it fell on the floor, only her short lacy night gown was left. The darkness of her aureola and her nipples were visible, so was the lines in between her laps “Please” she offered

“F*ck” Ebube covered the gap between them, his strong arms moved round her and pushed her to himself, he turned her around and placed her back on the wall before he reclaimed her lips. Their hunger was obvious, and he couldn’t get enough of her.

He slipped the gown off her and held one of her large breast, he squeezed hard and she cried in pleasure. He nibbled on her neck while he slapped her breast, he loved the was the pair bounced against him as he slapped them, “You endowed witch” he whispered in her ear, before he lifted her back from the wall and pushed her on the bed.

The sight of her naked body on his bed intoxicated him, he wanted her, every part of her and he would take his time. With her braids on his pillow, her lips parted, her hand playing with her clitoris and her eyes daring him, his last energy to resist vanish like fogs and he went down to grab her breasts again.

“Bube Please…” the sound she made with her Pu*ssy as she played with herself was too much for him

He squeezed on her sore nipples first before he began to suck, she moaned with pleasure and held his head firm while he gave her nipple playful bite and fondled the other.

“You are the death of me girl” he said and pulled her fingers off her vagina, he placed then on his tongue and licked her wetness from her fingers

“You taste so nice” he said.

He traced her body with his lips, she fluttered when his breath massaged her skin like a feather, when he got to hip, he slapped her pu*sy severally and watched her wiggle in painful pleasure “yes babe…wiggle for daddy” he said before he kissed her vagina lips.

“Spread for me my love” he lay below her

“Yes…” she muttered seductively and spread her legs in obedience like a puppet

He hung her legs on his shoulders, teased her a little by running his tongue on her fat vagina lip, “You fat Bi*ch” he slapped her Vagina and it jiggled to his pleasure, he spread her vagina lips with his fingers, exposing her huge clitoris “You are highly endowed everywhere, look at that…” he played with the erected clitoris.

“Oh…hmmm…Babe please”

“What do you want” he asked

“Don’t stop please”

“Yes Ma’am” he buried his face on the wet pu*sy. She was a loud moaner but he didn’t care. He sucked her Clit, licked her walls before he dipped his tongue inside her well of sweetness.

Her legs where shaking, he loved the movement of her body, she was a hand full, exactly his spec. he felt her muscles tensed and knew she was about to come, she held his head and moved her hips to the melody he was making with his tongue.

He felt her contraction stronger, he pulled her tongue out and slide two fingers inside her slimy Pu*sy to stimulate the Gspot more.

Her Orgasm came without warning, she poured her juice all over his face “Wow girl” he said with a chuckle

“Sorry” she said shyly

“No, I like it” he came up to her ear and whispered “I told you I play dirty” they both laughed “He kissed her “Do you still want me to…”

“Yes Bube…yes”

He grinned, “UnCloth me” he pleaded, he didn’t trust himself to do so, when she was done, he turned her around to behold her glorious backside

“Oh my goodness” he exclaimed “You are beautifully huge!”

8 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by mychiveous(f): 1:28pm On May 02, 2019
Thank you for the double update, but the place you take stop this update so he good?
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Nickymezor(f): 1:41pm On May 02, 2019
Thanks for the update rosie
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:47pm On May 02, 2019
Happy belated birthday Rosie dear.
My twinnie.
Your literary prowess is second to none.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.