Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React (103758 Views)

“I Didn’t Join Them To Protest Against SARS” Davido Says During Meeting With IGP / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by anochuko01(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Succesfully:
Sure game for tonight available for high stakers. If interested and serious msg 090-129-640-28
no worry, people go hawk garri and sugar pass your wake keep...i just pray say them go get small moni take fry akara

8 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Omudia11: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Shut up. Davido is very rich yet he seizes every opportunity to sympathize with the masses. Something other celebrities including wizkid will never do.
Princeofasia:
Davido is madt. Na only bank make sense

2 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by sacajawea: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
So all of a sudden, all SARS children nationwide will drop & die just like that?

I say it again:
Kolade Johnson was a yahoo boy that scammed people out of their livelihood without batting an eyelid.
Karma just caught up with him.

The only reason this is making waves is because he is well known around Mangoro for flaunting his ill-gotten wealth & our society uplifts immorality.
One can only imagine how many innocent people's lives he ruined in the process. Some may have even committed suicide (knowing whites).

Armed robbers have more dignity than yahoo boys. At least they risk it all knowing that operation may be their last.
Yahoo boys are cowards who hide behind monitors to perpetrate evil.

I cannot waste my sympathy on these lowlifes.

*spits angry
Lol grin how Do you know bros?
what Is his IG or Facebook handle

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by lastmessenger: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
I hate SARS

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by frankblinkz(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
RIP man...
Truth is even if the will end Sars
they will surely bring another security agency worst than Sars with a new name.
Na still them
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
So all of a sudden, all SARS children nationwide will drop & die just like that?

I say it again:
Kolade Johnson was a yahoo boy that scammed people out of their livelihood without batting an eyelid.

The only reason this is making waves is because he is well known around Mangoro for flaunting his ill-gotten wealth & our society uplifts immorality.
One can only imagine how many innocent people's lives he ruined in the process. Some may have even committed suicide (knowing whites).

Armed robbers have more dignity than yahoo boys. At least they risk it all knowing that operation may be their last.

*spits angry

You are a Bastarrd and it will never be well with u.. take note from this very moment angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by phorget(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Must they shoot guns even if they want to arrest?
R.I.P Kolade, may your killers never go unpunished.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by anonymous1759(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry

And if you support any politician who steal your future you're the Biggest Hypocrite and Coward alive. Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Veetee(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=LuciferYaweh post=77177188]So all of a sudden, all SARS children nationwide will drop & die just like that?

I say it again:

He was a cult back in uniben. his gang killed so many people back then in ekosodin. if u know u know
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by frankblinkz(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry
f*ck....this shit passed all the way from ur brain and came through ur mouth..Oh no someone should change this guy's oil..the one in him is spoilt and condemned
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Princeofasia: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Shut up. Davido is very rich yet he feels he seizes every opportunity to sympathize with the masses. Something other celebrities including wizkid will never do.
who give a shit about Wizkid or Davido. Thunder fire your papa there for telling your papa to shut up
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Princeofasia: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry
may Satan I worship punish u with death by thunder strikes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by renzo042(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by okenwa216(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry
This is why sometimes I don’t like reading posts on Nairaland. All this poverty stricken people that keep commenting rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry

Mr Johnson was not the target..someone else was.

He was felled by a stray bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
Veetee:

Do you have any proof about your allegation that 'he was a cultist'?
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by grandstar(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
I'm not a fan of Yahoo boys but life is sacred. Why waste him all in your effort to extort the young man?
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by tabithababy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Veetee post=77178610][/quote].

Wao karma is real shocked
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by asamwababy: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
tactius:
What I am going to say is not popular....but let's be honest

All of us are cursing the Police. That means that should the Police be 'destroyed' as a result of our curses...who then would take on the criminals for us?

A lot of crime gets stopped by the Police, AND SARS is one of the police agencies that fight crime.

Many of us are rightly angry with the SARS for killing the young man...but we should remember that the young man was part of a group that was interfering with Police work.

Remember Kabiru Sokoto. Kabiru Sokoto...who was Boko's bomb maker, was freed because 'youth' interfered with the Police in the discharge of their duties...because the youth thought he was innocent.

The guy the Police came to arrest....was thought to be innocent..and many young people promptly rushed in to save him. SARS opesn fire..and an innocent youg man gets killed.

Our Police needs reform. But reform is not going to come by cursing and abusing the problem. Many of us don't appreciate our policemen and women.

And it is the same thing in many fields too. Many people in Nigeria curse doctors for doing their job , NEPA officials for disconnecting people who don't pay their bills, FRSC for enforcing traffic laws, and so on.

Yet, many of us won't pay the taxes and the bills needed to make things better. We all think that money gotten from 2.2 MILLION barrels of oil per day at $60 per barrel is enough...when it isn't and we know it.

So, why not appreciate your Policeman? Why hide criminals from the Police? Why interfere when the POlice come and arrest crooks in your neighborhood?

Anyway, Nigerians need to change.

Stop talking like an educated illiterate.

When the bad becomes more than the good, then its obvious there is à big problem.

Is it the estimated billing people should pay for or FRSC stating tyres to be replaced every 4 years which is not done anywhere in the world.

OR

EFCC turning a blind eye to GANDOLLAR or the bullion van entering Tinubus compound.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by eluquenson(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Death is too cheap in Nigeria.

It's obvious our life expectancy ratio is pegged at 55yrs
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by AmazingELixir: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
OKOATA:
When will you shut the fvck up you this bitter fool. Did he fraud you? Evil minded bastard like you should rot in hell where you belong, always looking for attention like a bag of poop. I wonder if you even have a job? always spitting about like a maniac. How many of the old politicians do you curse like that? Evil goat.

This is Sifia pain... easy bruv...you should have looked at his moniker and wake pass..

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by balonaija(f): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
that is how it goes......
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by koolaid87: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
vizkiz:
I remember typing this.

Una never see anything.

Seems one yahoo boy fvcked up your life

To hell with you and your white friends

Spits

5 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by sugarbeesmith(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Na God go purnish you who ever you are
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Rosay15(f): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Some people here are brainless, they will come here to type trash as if they can't read and understand.. pathetic..
I dnt know where the op mentioned about the guy being Yahoo boy and if you know you can't read and understand must you comment.. nonsense, their brain is full of poo..
Rip to the young man.

3 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Studyinchina200(m): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Useless country
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by MJBOLT: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
nigerians and their useless curses
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by AngelicBeing: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
angry
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by iajour(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry
You are a complete fool and a bastard. Retarded goat.

2 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by ChiefVolt007: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Honestly, I'm Sick and tired of being sick and tired of this country!
I read about this news today and I just broke down it has been a sad Monday for me.

this is so painful. How in the world did Nigeria get to this point. Why should we still suffer such wickedness from the same people who are supposed to protect us.

This is not right.

SARS has to end in this country.

We are collectively calling on all the relevant stakeholders to pls and pls drive home the desires of the masses of this country.

We are tired of the killings, intimidation and harassment

#ENDSARS
#ENDSARS
#ENDSARS
#ENDSARS
#ENDSARS
#ENDSARS
#ENDSARS!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.